PDA

View Full Version : What was your reaction when LeBron signed with LAL?

bladefd
03-05-2019, 07:01 PM
I was on vacation with family, and my cousin comes running up to me. He goes "LEBRON IS SIGNING WITH YOUR LAKERS!" and I said "oh." That was my reaction. I didn't feel excited or anything. I felt nothing at all. It was just "oh."

Now I know why. This team lacks life and is usually half asleep. They are not excited to play together and just don't seem to care about going down fighting. There is a lack of chemistry. No joy because they are not having any fun. They gave up.

What was your reaction last July when LeBron signed? ...whether you were a Lakers fan or not

Charlie Sheen
03-05-2019, 07:25 PM
It wasn't what I wanted, but I wasn't going to root against the Lakers because of it. I was excited for the chance to be a playoff team again.

Celtics 1825
03-05-2019, 07:36 PM
I was happy it wasn't the Sixers because we'd finally have a chance in the east with LeBron gone. As for the Lakers, I thought they would be a decent enough team (4 or 5 seed) but would lose in the 2nd round. Boy was I wrong jeez :oldlol:

Spurs m8
03-05-2019, 07:42 PM
I was stoked because I knew he was finally going to get exposed.

Not only has he already been exposed, but he actually spread LeCancer through the organization even quicker than I anticipated.

To have lost all the players by all-star break was not something even I envisioned. But he did it, and i wasn't one bit surprised.

He's never been one to wait for players to develop, he's always had a sense of entitlement like "give me what i want now, i need moar help".
he's also never been afraid of throwing team mates under the bus or trying to get them traded....he even did it to Kyrie after Kyrie bailed him out....hence Kyrie requesting leaving Cavs.

Dude is just straight up team cancer....he'll pad those empty stats though....its all he does and all he cares about

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 07:44 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3XiQswSmbjBiU/200.gif

BigKobeFan
03-05-2019, 07:50 PM
I didn't want him to be here because we gathered so much young talent that we didn't need him. A young FA signing would have sufficed, not some garbage like Pope or Beasley or lopez or mosgov

Manny98
03-05-2019, 07:51 PM
The Lakers fans that are mad that LeBron joined aren't real fans

LukeWalton
03-05-2019, 07:55 PM
Everyone will bash the coach.

just like they did with Spoelstra.
Remember LeBron's Miami days? his fanboys were bashing Spoelstra every day here. But he was LeBron's best coach and Riley didn't take crap from LeBron.

kennethgriffen
03-05-2019, 07:58 PM
The Lakers fans that are mad that LeBron joined aren't real fans

no not really. you can be a real fan and not like the team anymore because of a bad signing like this

the reason is because lebron is above the game of basketball. hes on that polarizing level that mj and kobe are on

the hatred for these guys goes beyond the love of a franchise.

it would be like falling for a girl and then her having parasitic worms emanating from every bodily orpheus

it wouldn't matter if you had feelings for the girl. sometimes you can be so turned off that it kills whatever love you had for them

Mr. Jabbar
03-05-2019, 08:00 PM
WIN/WIN situation for the kobe familia