PDA

View Full Version : KAT on a Tear of late..

Kingwillball
03-06-2019, 12:09 AM
Since his 5% chance of surviving auto accident the 5 games since he has returned averaging 36.4,16,4 and is establishing himself as one of the best players in league overall and def a top 5 big man.

AirTupac
03-06-2019, 12:10 AM
can LeBron get him and turn him into a spot up shooter?

Bronbron23
03-06-2019, 12:16 AM
Since his 5% chance of surviving auto accident the 5 games since he has returned averaging 36.4,16,4 and is establishing himself as one of the best players in league overall and def a top 5 big man.
He's trash to be honest. Probably has one of the ugliest games ever. He'll always be a regular season player for the most part.

Kingwillball
03-06-2019, 12:24 AM
He's trash to be honest. Probably has one of the ugliest games ever. He'll always be a regular season player for the most part.

Your a moron .. great scorer can score inside or out great rebounder and very good passer for big man. Also has underrated athletisism. His defense also improving. Very skilled player with room to grow as a player at 23..

Bronbron23
03-06-2019, 12:28 AM
Your a moron .. great scorer can score inside or out great rebounder and very good passer for big man. Also has underrated athletisism. His defense also improving. Very skilled player with room to grow as a player at 23..
We'll see come playoff time. He's young yes but his game is still gross and isn't gonna get much better. His game doesn't translate well to playoffs and never will. You'll see. I'll bump this shit in a few years

LAVAR BALL
03-06-2019, 04:57 AM
what do you mean by "His game is gross" ?

the guy can legit be a 50/40/90, he can score from anywhere.

My only issue with him is that he doesn't look to want to dominate the opposing center, and he can not react well when being pushed. I remind against old ass Marc Gasol in December, he had been complaining all game while Marc was doing his crafty DPOY stuff.

Against Phila, Joel and Jimmy Butler, the perfect day to make a statement, he just shrunk

I'm happy to see him score 40 against a Steven Adams, now i want him to do it more consistently, no matter the opposition. The opponent is slow? start from the 3 pt line, then past drive him. It's a 4? Just overpower them. Abuse of the Pick'n roll with D.Rose, draw contacts, and shoot 90% from the free throw line

ImKobe
03-06-2019, 06:00 AM
One of the best 3PT shooting bigs and he's also a monster in the paint, he wouldn't be overlooked on a different team. Main reason why the Wolves had a top 5 offense last season. Too bad the Wolves have piss poor defenders who make him look worse than he is on that end. He's not a tough guy, but would you really say he's much worse than Davis?

- Didn't miss a single game the first 3 seasons, has missed like two this year
- 21+ ppg 12+ rpg for the 3rd straight season
- above-average 3PT shooter (42% last season, close to 40% this year with increased volume)
- big positive on defense via advanced stats on a piss-poor defensive team
- 120+ ORTG for the 3rd straight season

FireDavidKahn
03-06-2019, 08:22 AM
We'll see come playoff time. He's young yes but his game is still gross and isn't gonna get much better. His game doesn't translate well to playoffs and never will. You'll see. I'll bump this shit in a few years
In what way? The guy is a threat to score from literally every spot on the court.

It isn't KAT's fault that he has been surrounded by absolute trash aside from last year.

Marchesk
03-06-2019, 10:26 AM
We'll see come playoff time.

https://i.postimg.cc/kGz3ySjB/bottom-nba-west-standings.png

:biggums:

FireDavidKahn
03-06-2019, 02:14 PM

Alan Horton
@WolvesRadio
Towns since Feb 1 & league rank...

31.5 PPG -- 3rd
13.5 RPG -- 2nd
61.7 FG% -- 1st
50.0 3PT% -- 1st

Season:

26.7 PER
62.5% TS%
.215 WS/48
6.4 OWS
2.8 DWS
9.2 WS
5.2 OBPM
2.1 DBPM
7.3 BPM
4.8 VORP
4.26 RPM
3.3 PIPM

"Empty stats doe":roll:

Bronbron23
03-06-2019, 02:27 PM
In what way? The guy is a threat to score from literally every spot on the court.

It isn't KAT's fault that he has been surrounded by absolute trash aside from last year.
Kat's obviously talented and skilled. I just think Butler was right. He has no heart and toughness. Soft players don't do well in the playoffs and so far he's been mediocre in them. Hes young and it's a small sample size. I just don't see him ever being a superstar come playoff time

Bronbron23
03-06-2019, 02:30 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/kGz3ySjB/bottom-nba-west-standings.png

:biggums:
Come playoff time could be next year or next decade. I don't think he'll ever amazing in the playoffs.

They could still make playoffs this year also although it's highly unlikely

Bronbron23
03-06-2019, 02:33 PM
what do you mean by "His game is gross" ?

the guy can legit be a 50/40/90, he can score from anywhere.

My only issue with him is that he doesn't look to want to dominate the opposing center, and he can not react well when being pushed. I remind against old ass Marc Gasol in December, he had been complaining all game while Marc was doing his crafty DPOY stuff.

Against Phila, Joel and Jimmy Butler, the perfect day to make a statement, he just shrunk

I'm happy to see him score 40 against a Steven Adams, now i want him to do it more consistently, no matter the opposition. The opponent is slow? start from the 3 pt line, then past drive him. It's a 4? Just overpower them. Abuse of the Pick'n roll with D.Rose, draw contacts, and shoot 90% from the free throw line
His shot is ugly, he runs funny and he just over all has an ugly game. I didn't mean he's not skilled and talented. Hes very skilled for a big. He's also soft as hell and doesn't seem to have that killer instinct.

FireDavidKahn
03-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Kat's obviously talented and skilled. I just think Butler was right. He has no heart and toughness. Soft players don't do well in the playoffs and so far he's been mediocre in them. Hes young and it's a small sample size. I just don't see him ever being a superstar come playoff time
He's played a total of 5 games in the play offs:confusedshrug:

I don't think it's fair to judge what the rest of his career will be based on 5 games.:confusedshrug:

He does need to develop a more killer instinct and he hasn't progressed as rapidly as other big men in the league but whoever is writing this guy off as a 23 year old is fooling themselves. He still has the potential to be a top 10 player in the league if he reaches his potential.