PDA

View Full Version : Stan Van Gundy on Espn" Lebron the best perimeter player ever "

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 08:56 PM
:eek:

Wow.. I have him at 3 after MJ and Kareem but Stan Van Gundy has him at the top when you talk about perimeter players..
:bowdown:

DISCUSS

PickernRoller
03-06-2019, 08:59 PM
https://theundefeated.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/svg.jpg

"The previous series it was all about Lebron" "This series it's all about Kobe"

Gets a big fat L from the Mamba.

Poor Stan, still in shock.

STATUTORY
03-06-2019, 09:00 PM
SVG hustling Bran for a paycheck

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 09:15 PM
ANOTHER ONE :bowdown:

305Baller
03-06-2019, 09:25 PM
SVG hustling Bran for a paycheck

ah. good eye, mate

knicksman
03-06-2019, 09:27 PM
what a meltdown from OP

Mask the Embiid
03-06-2019, 09:28 PM
what a meltdown from the 2nd poster itt

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 09:30 PM
what a meltdown from the 2nd poster itt

THEY GAVE US AMMO THESE IDIOTS

PickernRoller
03-06-2019, 09:32 PM
"Last series it was all about Lebron James, even when we beat them, it was about how Lebron reacted after the game. That's all that mattered right? That's all that mattered, it's all about Lebron"

"This series is all about Kobe, ok, it's all about Kobe. So Look.....the thing they can't take away from you is winning games"

Mamba goes on to destroy his career.... :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Akrazotile
03-06-2019, 09:35 PM
He's right, but admittedly SVG is a little bias on this issue. He and Bron are both in the Ron Jeremy Resemblance Fam. They look out for one another.

PickernRoller
03-06-2019, 09:35 PM
THEY GAVE US AMMO THESE IDIOTS

What ammo fool... no one is taking the comment seriously. You can't straight up comment on my post because it won't fit your agenda either.

We're just playing with you dropping some time on ISH (since the majority of the Lebron family has gone AWOL for obvious reasons). No one gives a sh1t about Stan.

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 10:00 PM
He's right, but admittedly SVG is a little bias on this issue. He and Bron are both in the Ron Jeremy Resemblance Fam. They look out for one another.
:roll:

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 10:01 PM
What ammo fool... no one is taking the comment seriously. You can't straight up comment on my post because it won't fit your agenda either.

We're just playing with you dropping some time on ISH (since the majority of the Lebron family has gone AWOL for obvious reasons). No one gives a sh1t about Stan.

Damn this dude is mad :roll: :oldlol: :banana:

FKAri
03-06-2019, 10:19 PM
:eek:

Wow.. I have him at 3 after MJ and Kareem but Stan Van Gundy has him at the top when you talk about perimeter players..
:bowdown:

DISCUSS
I also have Kareem in my top 3 perimeter players of all time. Anyways, this looks like SVG is angling to be Luke Walton's successor :eek:

PickernRoller
03-06-2019, 10:26 PM
Damn this dude is mad :roll: :oldlol: :banana:

Lol if that's how you wanna go in your own thread... :lol :lol

red1
03-06-2019, 10:31 PM
not even gonna lie this cantpickcantroll guy seems like a huge fakkit...

G0ATbe
03-06-2019, 10:32 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlQ7LRalQqdWfao/giphy.gif
The list just keeps on growing.

egokiller
03-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Lol if that's how you wanna go in your own thread... :lol :lol

You know you've already won when SVG's opinion is being used.

:roll:

sammichoffate
03-06-2019, 11:29 PM
SVG is pretty biased, LeBron did help him get to the Finals after all.

Bawkish
03-06-2019, 11:34 PM
Stan Van Gundy on Espn" Lebron the best perimeter player ever

First name checks out

bizil
03-07-2019, 01:14 AM
Bron is the best all around player of all time when u factor positional versatility on both sides of the court AND numbers as a package! The only player I see down the road who could possibly top him in that regard with more tenure is Giannis. SVG's logic seems to be that Bron's passing ability is the key difference.

But to argue that Bron is better on peak-prime level, his POSITIONAL VERSATILITY needs to regarded as the KEY FACTOR! Passing wise, MJ is among the best passing SG's of all time! HELL most of the elite PG's in the world today ACTUALLY think more like MJ than Bron. Because guys like Curry, Kyrie, Lillard, Kemba, Russ, etc. are score first PG's at heart! MJ averaged 8 assists in a season before. I agree that Bron is a better passer. But among score first perimeter players, MJ is among the best passers of all time. If Pip didn't evolve the way he did, MJ would have had more 30 PPG-8 dimes-8 rebound seasons. Pip's evolution enabled MJ to let Pip be the dominant floor game guy for the Bulls. While MJ could save some energy to dominate scoring.

BUT the BIGGEST EDGE peak Bron has on MJ is positional versatility on both sides of the court. With that and the stat sheet as a package, he fills more holes than MJ did. BUT with that said, I would still take MJ over peak-prime wise. When u look at the results, killer instinct, AND skill level MJ had as a package, he's the PERFECT basketball player! And GOAT wise, Bron SURE AS HELL isn't past MJ either! So MJ is the best perimeter player ever, Bron is the best all around ever, and Kobe is the most skilled in my opinion!

jstern
03-07-2019, 01:55 AM
He doesn't like Jordan because Jordan called Jeff a little ****. Yet Jeff has Jordan as the GOAT.

diamenz
03-07-2019, 02:00 AM
stan just looking out for his brother's torn asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-NffUiB1V0

Da_Realist
03-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Stan's not an idiot. He's trolling.