PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jackson" Lebron Is A Better All Around Player Than Kobe

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 09:06 PM
Those are the words straight out of his mouth..

He said he would rather have Kobe cuz of he PLAYS harder.. :roll:

THANK YOU FOR THIS :bowdown:

Vino24
03-06-2019, 09:08 PM
Those are the words straight out of his mouth..

He said he would rather have Kobe cuz of he PLAYS harder.. :roll:

THANK YOU FOR THIS :bowdown:
@Statutory

Get in here! :eek:

Mr. Jabbar
03-06-2019, 09:10 PM
lies

he said "lebaldo cant handle the west"

a lil bit harsh? maybe, but still true

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 09:10 PM
@Statutory

Get in here! :eek:

KOBESTANS GIVING US MORE AMMO..

knicksman
03-06-2019, 09:11 PM
all around. LOL

The most successful arent the ones who has the most skills but the one who mastered 1 skill to perfection. Thats why kobe and jordan have 11 rings combined while lebron 3/9:lol

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 09:14 PM
all around. LOL

The most successful arent the ones who has the most skills but the one who mastered 1 skill to perfection. Thats why kobe and jordan have 11 rings combined while lebron 3/9:lol

BOTH PLAYERS CLEARLY SAID THAT LEBRON WAS BETTER.. If they think Kobe plays harder than that is there opinion and that is fine.. I think Lebron takes it easy at times myself cuz he doesnt want to hurt himself.. I watched Kobe and he never played defense in his last years even before his injury..

BOTH PHIL JACKSON AND TEX WINTERS ARE ON RECORD SAYING THAT.. :lol

THANKS FOR THE AMMO

kennethgriffen
03-06-2019, 09:16 PM
damn.. OPs near suicide 100%.. im gonna report this thread to the ohio authorities

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 09:19 PM
damn.. .. im gonna report this thread to the ohio authorities

THANKS FOR THE AMMO KENNETHEDOPE :cheers:

knicksman
03-06-2019, 09:21 PM
BOTH PLAYERS CLEARLY SAID THAT LEBRON WAS BETTER.. If they think Kobe plays harder than that is there opinion and that is fine.. I think Lebron takes it easy at times myself cuz he doesnt want to hurt himself.. I watched Kobe and he never played defense in his last years even before his injury..

BOTH PHIL JACKSON AND TEX WINTERS ARE ON RECORD SAYING THAT.. :lol

THANKS FOR THE AMMO

they only said better all around. But what happens if they are paired with chris paul or magic? Lebrons passing skill becomes useless and what is left is his scoring. Now whos the better scorer? Kobe or lebron. And which duo fits better? Of course kobe/magic fits better so now you know why kobe is the better winner. Sorry but the better player for me is the player I would choose to build around. And kobe has the skills that matters the most in winning.

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 09:33 PM
they only said better all around. But what happens if they are paired with chris paul or magic? Lebrons passing skill becomes useless and what is left is his scoring. Now whos the better scorer? Kobe or lebron. And which duo fits better? Of course kobe/magic fits better so now you know why kobe is the better winner. Sorry but the better player for me is the player I would choose to build around. And kobe has the skills that matters the most in winning.

DUDE Kobe made both Gary Payton and Nash spot up shooters when he played with them..

Both Nash and Payton made the all star team the year before they joined Kobe..

TRY AGAIN :rockon:

sd3035
03-06-2019, 09:39 PM
That was right before he said he'd take Kobe over Lebron because Lebron isn't a competitor

knicksman
03-06-2019, 09:40 PM
DUDE Kobe made both Gary Payton and Nash spot up shooters when he played with them..

Both Nash and Payton made the all star team the year before they joined Kobe..

TRY AGAIN :rockon:

who cares? what matters is he won 5 rings without forming superteams. Meaning he is a proven player. Meanwhile bron still has to prove himself without collusion.

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 09:42 PM
who cares? what matters is he won 5 rings without forming superteams. Meaning he is a proven player. Meanwhile bron still has to prove himself without collusion.

MELTDOWN.. BY EACH AND EVERY ALT THESE IDIOTS HAVE..

THANKS FOR THE AMMO :applause: :cheers:

knicksman
03-06-2019, 09:43 PM
MELTDOWN.. BY EACH AND EVERY ALT THESE IDIOTS HAVE..

THANKS FOR THE AMMO :applause: :cheers:

Looks like youve got no answer. k bye

NBASTATMAN
03-06-2019, 09:44 PM
STAN VAN GUNDY, JIM JACKSON, AND STEPHEN JACKSON :applause: :cheers:

FKAri
03-06-2019, 09:54 PM
You didn't address him shitting all over your argument. You just created a new one. :oldlol:

E_Stamkos
03-06-2019, 10:00 PM
How old are you? Smh

knicksman
03-06-2019, 10:02 PM
You didn't address him shitting all over your argument. You just created a new one. :oldlol:

he already won 5 dummy. I dont need to defend his ability to fit.