PDA

View Full Version : What was Rondo butthurt about tonight?

Shaquille O'Neal
03-07-2019, 02:12 AM
Someone post the pic of him sitting far away from the team at the end of the 4th.
He wasn't very good - not like he played spectacularly tonight or anything. Why so triggered? :roll:

PickernRoller
03-07-2019, 02:17 AM
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/lebron-is-a-bitch-tshirt-rondo.jpg

NBASTATMAN
03-07-2019, 02:22 AM
The game was close up until Rondo got back into the game.. It was either 5 or 6 pt difference..

Shaquille O'Neal
03-07-2019, 02:38 AM
Right, but sitting with fans separate from you team almost makes me think his perception is he played well - the rest of the team stunk it up.
Maybe he's just tired of Lefraud Blames?

SpaceJam
03-07-2019, 02:47 AM
Didn't we call out Bron for this a few months back? Or the opinions changed now?

brooks_thompson
03-07-2019, 05:30 AM
Rondo is probably my favorite malcontent ever. He's just so authentic and eccentric the way he goes about it. (Not joking at all, for some reason I find him doing this stuff totally acceptable and funny)

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-07-2019, 05:55 AM
he only shows up to the playoffs and just realized this year he wont be in the postseason

jayfan
03-07-2019, 09:45 AM
When Rondo's in and Lebron's out, there's good ball movement and execution with Rondo running the point. When Lebron checks back in, it's Bron Ball time, and he and the other 3 stand around and watch Lebron bang the ball and turn it over or clank a brick. Has to be frustrating.

STATUTORY
03-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Rondo is a no nonsense type of guy who only cares about wins or losses. Lebron is the polar opposite of that. seeing a tribute video to bran while the teams down by 15 drove him over the edge

kentatm
03-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Rondo is a no nonsense type of guy who only cares about wins or losses.

Rondo straight up quit in the middle of a playoff game when he was a Mav. He's on his 6th different team in 5 years. Get outta here pretending he isn't some sort of malcontent cancer.

Jasper
03-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Rondo has always had issues with coaching staffs...

I wonder when Allen , Peirce, and Big ticket had him with Boston , if they just said to the coaching staff - just let him play ?? :confusedshrug:

Remember when he was with Boston , he was pretty much unstoppable.

I would like to see him become a coach some day...

it would be interesting.

FKAri
03-07-2019, 11:55 AM
Rondo has always had issues with coaching staffs...

I wonder when Allen , Peirce, and Big ticket had him with Boston , if they just said to the coaching staff - just let him play ?? :confusedshrug:

Remember when he was with Boston , he was pretty much unstoppable.

I would like to see him become a coach some day...

it would be interesting.
I think his intensity and eccentricity would be negative for him if he were to coach. A smart player though.