PDA

View Full Version : Jordan is a better scorer because he did in far less games...

Keno
03-07-2019, 10:01 AM
To score 32,292 points:
Jordan - 24,537 FGA
LeBron - 23,268 FGA

Difference of 1,269 shots which is a minimum of 2,538 points (basically a full and half season).

So basically LeBron is a better scorer/shooter than Jordan and far superior in efficiency as well. :oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
03-07-2019, 10:05 AM
WAIT... hold up, am I reading this correctly.

LeBron scored MORE points than Jordan with 1,000 LESS shots, while doing it at 6 years earlier (34 years old vs 40 years old)

And the only thing Jordan was known for was scoring?

:roll:

E_Stamkos
03-07-2019, 10:07 AM
Yeah that explains everything lol

Now explain why you're north of 30 and the only p#ussy you've ever made contact with is your mother's.

Playoff mode activated!

Keno
03-07-2019, 10:07 AM

That

chains5000
03-07-2019, 10:10 AM
Never losing in the Finals too

Gus Hemmingway
03-07-2019, 10:13 AM

Winning one out of his first 10 playoff games as well

Too EZ :roll:

chains5000
03-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Winning one out of his first 10 playoff games as well

Too EZ :roll:
As EZ as beating Bran in the Finals:roll:

Shaquille O'Neal
03-07-2019, 10:23 AM
Now, kids, tell me the # of 3 pointers Lebron has attempted vs. Michael?
That couldn't have anything to do with it, right?

You know - 80's/90's ball was just like today with a 3 pt. jack fest.

Think before you post nonsense.:facepalm

3ball
03-07-2019, 10:26 AM
To score 32,292 points:
Jordan - 24,537 FGA
LeBron - 23,268 FGA

Difference of 1,269 shots which is a minimum of 2,538 points (basically a full and half season).

So basically LeBron is a better scorer/shooter than Jordan and far superior in efficiency as well. :oldlol:
Lebron needed:

1) 900 more FTA's

2) 3000 more 3PA

3) 117 more games

Career PPG Regular Season

Jordan...... 30.1
Wilt........... 30.0

Elgin......... 27.4
Lebron...... 27.2
Durant...... 27.2
West......... 27.0
Iverson..... 26.7
Petit......... 26.4
Oscar....... 25.7
Gervin...... 25.1
Malone.... 25.0

^^^ All the great scorers are bunched up at 26-27 ppg, while MJ/Wilt stand alone, a full 3 points clear of the field. 3 points is an enormous edge and far greater than any stat advantage lebron has.

jstern
03-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Lebron has made 1,133 more 3 pointers than Jordan.

That's the thing with stats, do you honestly think that Lebron is a better scorer than Jordan? Are thing that's simple?

AlternativeAcc.
03-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Yeah that explains everything lol

Now explain why you're north of 30 and the only p#ussy you've ever made contact with is your mother's.

Playoff mode activated!
Wow good 1 bro

Lighting it up with those goose egg replies while phishing for someone to quote you with the smiley

Yikes

chains5000
03-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Wow good 1 bro

Lighting it up with those goose egg replies while phishing for someone to quote you with the smiley

Yikes
If only he had a million alts like you do

AlternativeAcc.
03-07-2019, 10:37 AM
:roll: :roll:

Shaquille O'Neal
03-07-2019, 10:37 AM

That's the thing with stats, do you honestly think that Lebron is a better scorer than Jordan? Are thing that's simple?

LOL of course.

Now, Simon - post the # of FG's made by LBJ and Michael (my money says Mike wins here) and the # FT shooting (very much part of scoring).
Also PPG is the barometer, not lifetime achievement awards.:facepalm

Gus Hemmingway
03-07-2019, 10:39 AM

And yet LeBron STILL has the higher overall FG% :roll:

Shaquille O'Neal
03-07-2019, 10:43 AM

Doubt you've ever touched a basketball Gus, but the taller/bigger dudes shoot a higher percentage. Don't know if you realized that or not.

Love to see Lebron's % actually shooting a jumper vs. anyone else in the top 20 - you know, not stiff arm spin move layup bulldozing?

AlternativeAcc.
03-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Ether :lebronamazed:

Gus Hemmingway
03-07-2019, 10:46 AM
Doubt you've ever touched a basketball Gus, but the taller/bigger dudes shoot a higher percentage. Don't know if you realized that or not.

Love to see Lebron's % actually shooting a jumper vs. anyone else in the top 20 - you know, not stiff arm spin move layup bulldozing?

Percentage at the rim: LeBron 70% Jordan 63%

Percentage from 3: LeBron 34% Jordan 32%

Overall FG%: LeBron 50% Jordan 49%

So basically LeBron is more efficient from every area of the court :roll:

No wonder he scored more points on a 1,000 less shots :bowdown:

Manny98
03-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Wow good 1 bro

Yikes

3ball
03-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Lebron averaged a lot less points, yet has almost no edge in shooting efficiency, and is behind in per possession efficiency

So MJ averaged a lot more points with nearly equal shooting efficiency, and greater per possession efficiency

Obviously, lebron would be more dominant if he averaged a lot more points on better efficiency.. :confusedshrug:

G0ATbe
03-07-2019, 10:52 AM
GOAT gon' GOAT:pimp:

Gileraracer
03-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Your "GOAT" won 3 titles with 3 teams and 2 superstar collusions :lol

sdot_thadon
03-07-2019, 11:05 AM
To all the guys who are citing 3 pointers, why is it Kareem also reached the same threshold on less shots than it took Mj? Why are we penalizing Lebron for having something in his bag Mj didn't? Also isn't Lebron's fault Mj needed a break from the game. It was a historical moment for the game you guys are the worst when you have to go out of your way to diminish an accomplishment of that magnitude.

E_Stamkos
03-07-2019, 11:17 AM

I'd be the most popular virgin on the board

MJistheGOAT
03-07-2019, 11:24 AM
I'd be the most popular virgin on the board

% of virgins in ISH is clearly superior to LePush finals win%

72-10
03-07-2019, 11:29 AM
It is an interesting statistical analysis that reinforces other empirical evidence and basketball observations.

sdot_thadon
03-07-2019, 11:33 AM
MJ needed more shots because he was scoring more points in less games.... :hammerhead: (higher ppg)

You guys are just dumb for stanning a fake goat, and I'm guessing also failing basic math

So understand that we're penalizing Lebron for needing an extra 1.5 seasons-worth of games, a lot more FT's, and the modern era format (threes and record points allowed per 100 possessions, aka no D)

Ultimately, MJ averaged 3-5 more ppg on better offensive efficiency (ortg or PER).. aka, the goat scorer... So why should we care if lebron passes MJ any more than when Reggie passed Bird?

If Mj would have been able to hit 3's at a respectable clip, this wouldn't be a conversation. It's because of era yet other guards and forwards were able to shoot it at a much better clip in the same era

If Mj didn't quit in the middle of his prime, this wouldn't be a conversation.
your best ability is availability

However none of these things happened and what if doesn't go into the books results do. You wanna talk about taking less games why? because in your mind it means Mj reached the goal faster? Well less shots is even more macro and faster in it's own right. Neither matter as much as the accomplishment. You wanna compare how many breaths it took next?:oldlol:

Funny thing is I've never in my basketball fandom ever heard all time scoring marks in any negative light until Mj started getting passed. Kareem's mark is his signature accolade and now we want to trash it.

Bottom line is he passed Mj on the alltime scoring list, that's great. Mj left money on the table and it's his own fault.

3ball
03-07-2019, 11:40 AM

Kareem's mark is his signature accolade and now we want to trash it.

You have to go out of your way to diminish an accomplishment of that magnitude

The reason it isn't a big deal is that everyone knows MJ is the career PPG leader - that's the real record and Kareem isn't anywhere near, or lebron.. PPG shows that MJ dominated the most (best scorer), while career totals measure longevity

Lebron's mark is just a career total - he remains bunched together with all the great scorers at 26-27 ppg, while MJ stands alone a full 3 points clear of everyone at 30 ppg.. in his own class..

and 5 points more in the playoffs with only 1% less TS.. Any lebron fan would prefer 5 points over 1%

Ultimately, MJ averaged 3-5 more ppg on better offensive efficiency (ortg or PER), and nearly equal TS.. So why should we care if lebron passes MJ any more than when Reggie passed Bird?

sdot_thadon
03-07-2019, 11:43 AM
The reason it isn't a big deal is that everyone knows MJ was a much better scorer

It's just a career total - lebron is still bunched together with all the great scorers at 26-27 ppg, while MJ stands alone a full 3 points clear of everyone at 30 ppg.. in his own class..

and 5 ppg more in the playoffs with only 1% less TS.. Any lebron fan would prefer 5 ppg over 1%

Ultimately, MJ averaged 3-5 more ppg on better offensive efficiency (ortg or PER), a d nearly equal TS.. So why should we care if lebron passes MJ any more than when Reggie passed Bird?
oh yeah you triggered af when you deleting and reposting replies pookie. I already replied to your deleted/redo post.

MJistheGOAT
03-07-2019, 11:44 AM
If Mj would have been able to hit 3's at a respectable clip, this wouldn't be a conversation. It's because of era yet other guards and forwards were able to shoot it at a much better clip in the same era

If Mj didn't quit in the middle of his prime, this wouldn't be a conversation.
your best ability is availability

However none of these things happened and what if doesn't go into the books results do. You wanna talk about taking less games why? because in your mind it means Mj reached the goal faster? Well less shots is even more macro and faster in it's own right. Neither matter as much as the accomplishment. You wanna compare how many breaths it took next?:oldlol:

Funny thing is I've never in my basketball fandom ever heard all time scoring marks in any negative light until Mj started getting passed. Kareem's mark is his signature accolade and now we want to trash it.

Bottom line is he passed Mj on the alltime scoring list, that's great. Mj left money on the table and it's his own fault.

Achievement is great and all, the problem is some Letards are using it as a measure of Bran being a better scorer, which he clearly isn't.

sdot_thadon
03-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Achievement is great and all, the problem is some Letards are using it as a measure of Bran being a better scorer, which he clearly isn't.
it means he scored well for a longer period of time. It's a longevity mark.

3ball
03-07-2019, 11:48 AM
oh yeah you triggered af when you deleting and reposting replies pookie. I already replied to your deleted/redo post.
PPG measures the degree of scoring ability and is the real record, while career totals measure longevity and mean little

MJ has the real record (PPG) and Kareem isn't anywhere near, or lebron..

Lebron remains bunched together with all the great scorers at 26-27 ppg, while MJ stands alone a full 3 points clear of everyone at 30 ppg.. in his own class..

and he scored 5 points more in the playoffs with only 1% less TS.. Any lebron fan would prefer 5 points over 1%

Ultimately, MJ averaged 3-5 more ppg on better offensive efficiency (ortg or PER), and nearly equal TS.. So why should we care if lebron passes MJ any more than when Reggie passed Bird?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-07-2019, 11:50 AM
To all the guys who are citing 3 pointers, why is it Kareem also reached the same threshold on less shots than it took Mj? Why are we penalizing Lebron for having something in his bag Mj didn't? Also isn't Lebron's fault Mj needed a break from the game. It was a historical moment for the game you guys are the worst when you have to go out of your way to diminish an accomplishment of that magnitude.

What are you debating?

I get why you're doing it, but what is the argument without longevity?

Jordan averaged more PPG and was more efficient given the volume. Notably in the postseasonn.

Yes. Lebron took way more freethrows and threes. That says more about the era he plays in.

MJistheGOAT
03-07-2019, 11:51 AM
it means he scored well for a longer period of time. It's a longevity mark.

Exactly, and Bald has MJ beaten in longevity, thats undeniable.

sdot_thadon
03-07-2019, 12:14 PM
What are you debating?

I get why you're doing it, but what is the argument without longevity?

Jordan averaged more PPG and was more efficient given the volume. Notably in the postseasonn.

Yes. Lebron took way more freethrows and threes. That says more about the era he plays in.
I think it's ridiculous to downplay major milestones with lame reasoning that's all. And longevity isn't just some trinket it's a quality measure in itself. The thing that makes it amazing is he's reached the threshold while also being top 10 alltime in assists. I've never seen Kareem's mark get diminished, or Wilt's. Kinda strange it only started being a backhanded compliment to guys careers once Mj was the guy getting surpassed......don't think i have to spell it out for you, you're a pretty sharp guy.

Keno
03-07-2019, 12:15 PM
Lot of triggered people ITT.

Sorry truth hurts. :oldlol:

Uncle Drew
03-07-2019, 12:17 PM
Neither have I.

riseagainst
03-07-2019, 12:17 PM
So what you are telling me is that Lebron, whose best attribute isn't even scoring, who can't shoot freethrows, who can't shoot jumpers and can only make layups, is a better scorer than MJ, who's best attribute is a scorer, who's a better freethrow shooter and a better jump shooter?

Damn this Lebron guy is really good.

:bowdown:

Shaquille O'Neal
03-07-2019, 12:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/8mYupU4.gif

3ball
03-07-2019, 12:29 PM
I think it's ridiculous to downplay major milestones with lame reasoning that's all. And longevity isn't just some trinket it's a quality measure in itself. The thing that makes it amazing is he's reached the threshold while also being top 10 alltime in assists. I've never seen Kareem's mark get diminished, or Wilt's. Kinda strange it only started being a backhanded compliment to guys careers once Mj was the guy getting surpassed......don't think i have to spell it out for you, you're a pretty sharp guy.
Maybe you'll listen to Max Kellerman:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFpvf468hyA&t=06m28s

PPG is the real record, and no one is near in the playoffs, and only wilt in the regular season.

But once again, Lebron fans have weaponized his shortcomings.. first you turned his inability to field the best teams, brand of ball and offense of his era into sympathy for being the underdog..... And now you're trying to turn weaponize his inferior scoring ability by saying "at least he was inferior for longer"...

Keno
03-07-2019, 12:32 PM
:applause:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-07-2019, 01:04 PM

I can respect that.

The pushback from MJ/basketball fans isn't strange though.

Look at the thread title. Lebron fans like the OP are a dime a dozen :oldlol:

Spurs m8
03-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Lebron needed:

1) 900 more FTA's

2) 3000 more 3PA

3) 117 more games

Career PPG Regular Season

Jordan...... 30.1
Wilt........... 30.0

Elgin......... 27.4
Lebron...... 27.2
Durant...... 27.2
West......... 27.0
Iverson..... 26.7
Petit......... 26.4
Oscar....... 25.7
Gervin...... 25.1
Malone.... 25.0

^^^ All the great scorers are bunched up at 26-27 ppg, while MJ/Wilt stand alone, a full 3 points clear of the field. 3 points is an enormous edge and far greater than any stat advantage lebron has.

Another ether

Vino24
03-07-2019, 02:30 PM
is it LeBron's fault that he hasn't retired twice :confusedshrug: Jordan had a chance to be the undisputed goat. However he didn't have a strong mentality to stick it out.

ImKobe
03-07-2019, 02:34 PM
He's not far superior

Age 34 -

MJ - 31.5 ppg 50.5%FG
Lebron - 27.2 ppg 50.4%FG

so way less volume and still less efficient at pure FG%, TS% is the only thing that puts him .5 ahead of MJ (58.4 for MJ to 58.9 for Lebron), and that's just BARELY at a much, much lower volume and with Lebron shooting way more 3s. Weigh in the difference in pace and rules, and it's not even close.

Skip_Bayless
03-07-2019, 04:20 PM
He's not far superior

Age 34 -

MJ - 31.5 ppg 50.5%FG

so way less volume and still less efficient at pure FG%, TS% is the only thing that puts him .5 ahead of MJ (58.4 for MJ to 58.9 for Lebron), and that's just BARELY at a much, much lower volume and with Lebron shooting way more 3s. Weigh in the difference in pace and rules, and it's not even close.

Where did all the lestans go? Crying in mommy's basement over having to settle for watching a man score 27.2 ppg at 34 years old vs watching a man score 31.5 ppg at 34 years old?

They were getting so excited about LBJ and you come in and crush their heart and soul. :roll:

Leviathon1121
03-07-2019, 07:27 PM
is it LeBron's fault that he hasn't retired twice :confusedshrug: Jordan had a chance to be the undisputed goat. However he didn't have a strong mentality to stick it out.

He's the consensus GOAT, that is good enough.

Bronbron23
03-07-2019, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=Keno]That

Da_Realist
03-07-2019, 11:04 PM
But once again, Lebron fans have weaponized his shortcomings.. first you turned his inability to field the best teams, brand of ball and offense of his era into sympathy for being the underdog..... And now you're trying to turn weaponize his inferior scoring ability by saying "at least he was inferior for longer"...

This. Always excuses. Always lowering the standards.

72-10
03-08-2019, 01:06 AM
Some of y'all just straight up make up shit. Ever hear of defence? You know that thing thats the other half of the sport:facepalm

Mj was known for being one of the best perimeter defenders ever.

And the funny thing about LeBron being known as a great passer is that he gets less than 2 more assists a game as a point gaurd that monopolizes the ball. I wonder how many more assists mj would get if he monopolized the ball as a point gaurd like Bron, harden and Westbrook?

Better perimeter defenders in the history of the sport:
1. Gary Payton
2. Scottie Pippen

Rodman defended a lot out there, but I won't count him.

TheCorporation
03-08-2019, 02:42 AM
WAIT... hold up, am I reading this correctly.

LeBron scored MORE points than Jordan with 1,000 LESS shots, while doing it at 6 years earlier (34 years old vs 40 years old)

:roll: :eek: :roll:

Don't do em like that Gus

YIKESSSSSSSSSSS

TheCorporation
03-08-2019, 02:43 AM
Better perimeter defenders in the history of the sport:
1. Gary Payton
2. Scottie Pippen

Rodman defended a lot out there, but I won't count him.

Payton??? :lol

Imagine a 6'3 player with a 105 DRtg being regarded the best of the era. Jesus what a weak, watered down perimeter defensive era. No wonder Jordan looked so dominant then.

Walk on Water
03-08-2019, 06:37 AM
The field goal percentage argument is silly. You remember Andris Biedrins on the Warriors? His career field goal pct is 59 percent. So that means that he is a better scorer than Lebron. Because for every 100 shots, Biedrins will be better on the average than Lebron.

Don

Walk on Water
03-08-2019, 06:39 AM
Payton??? :lol

Imagine a 6'3 player with a 105 DRtg being regarded the best of the era. Jesus what a weak, watered down perimeter defensive era. No wonder Jordan looked so dominant then.

At least Payton made the playoffs

ImKobe
03-08-2019, 07:03 AM
Where did all the lestans go? Crying in mommy's basement over having to settle for watching a man score 27.2 ppg at 34 years old vs watching a man score 31.5 ppg at 34 years old?

They were getting so excited about LBJ and you come in and crush their heart and soul. :roll:

Meant to say their career averages at age 34 (LBJ obviously his current averages, MJ's after the 1997 season).

Jordan played in a tougher defensive era (less spacing, no 3 second rule, handchecking) yet was clearly a better scorer due to being one of the GOAT mid-range shooters and a good FT shooter. Lebron could never score at such a high volume and be as effective under those rules, heck, he wasn't in this era. Lebron's highest scoring season ever is .1 less than Jordan's career ppg at age 34. :lol

julizaver
03-08-2019, 08:34 AM
I am laughing to all who considered Lebron better scorer than MJ ...

I am not saying that with his gifts and talent Lebron could not have score more - but his game is different than MJ. I was never a big fan of MJ at the time, although I really appreciate his greatness, he is the ultimate scorer I have ever see play the game. He just took over games with his scoring and it was even better in the postseason - he scored regularly 35+ points in games which finish 90-85 ... and they push him, trash talk him and still he almost always got the last laugh at the end. He dominates his adversaries, won 10 scoring titles in 10 full consecutive seasons.

MiseryCityTexas
03-08-2019, 09:53 AM
This a one star thread.

sdot_thadon
03-08-2019, 11:57 AM
:wtf:
Meant to say their career averages at age 34 (LBJ obviously his current averages, MJ's after the 1997 season).

Jordan played in a tougher defensive era (less spacing, no 3 second rule, handchecking) yet was clearly a better scorer due to being one of the GOAT mid-range shooters and a good FT shooter. Lebron could never score at such a high volume and be as effective under those rules, heck, he wasn't in this era. Lebron's highest scoring season ever is .1 less than Jordan's career ppg at age 34. :lol
and didn't even get the numbers right:facepalm

it always blows my mind when guys say Lebron couldn't play in the handchecking era when he's the most physically imposing perimeter player to ever lace them. We're supposed to assume Mj would shoot like Steph when he's only shot over 30% on 3's times in 13 years of the regular distance. Yet Lebron couldn't handle hand checking while he gets handchecked routinely in this hands off era?

3ball
03-08-2019, 12:23 PM
:wtf:
and didn't even get the numbers right:facepalm

it always blows my mind when guys say Lebron couldn't play in the handchecking era when he's the most physically imposing perimeter player to ever lace them. We're supposed to assume Mj would shoot like Steph when he's only shot over 30% on 3's times in 13 years of the regular distance. Yet Lebron couldn't handle hand checking while he gets handchecked routinely in this hands off era?
Lebron lacks the aggressiveness and mentality

MJ was smaller but much more aggressive, so he turned out to be stronger

Like, MJ was the much better post (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ0pASJ2G_8&t=473s&t=08m18s) player... Lebron is a locomotive and MJ a deer, yet MJ was the better post player.. let that sink in. Your hero spends his time 30 feet from the hoop dribbling and plotting stats, while MJ was mixing it up with the trees inside and winning

superduper
03-08-2019, 12:28 PM
He's not far superior

Age 34 -

MJ - 31.5 ppg 50.5%FG

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

As a LeSlob member, why are we all ignoring this :(

superduper
03-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Some of y'all just straight up make up shit. Ever hear of defence? You know that thing thats the other half of the sport:facepalm

Mj was known for being one of the best perimeter defenders ever.

And the funny thing about LeBron being known as a great passer is that he gets less than 2 more assists a game as a point gaurd that monopolizes the ball. I wonder how many more assists mj would get if he monopolized the ball as a point gaurd like Bron, harden and Westbrook?

Bro if it's not an Excel Spreadsheet he won't understand it.

Great post though :rockon:

sdot_thadon
03-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Lebron lacks the aggressiveness and mentality

MJ was smaller but much more aggressive, so he turned out to be stronger

Like, MJ was the much better post (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ0pASJ2G_8&t=473s&t=08m18s) player... Lebron is a locomotive and MJ a deer, yet MJ was the better post player.. let that sink in. Your hero spends his time 30 feet from the hoop dribbling and plotting stats, while MJ was mixing it up with the trees inside and winning
I'm fairly confident without any stats that Lebron has more paint points than Mj, he's likely the best finisher ever near the rim. Putting a hand on him while he's blowing by a big guy or muscling by a smaller guy not gonna change much when he doesn't even get half the calls for guys doing it now. Watching games would help you a ton.

sdot_thadon
03-08-2019, 12:32 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

As a LeSlob member, why are we all ignoring this :(
umm, because he couldn't even be bothered to post the correct numbers so why would it deserve a reply?

3ball
03-08-2019, 12:46 PM
I'm fairly confident without any stats that Lebron has more paint points than Mj, he's likely the best finisher ever near the rim. Putting a hand on him while he's blowing by a big guy or muscling by a smaller guy not gonna change much when he doesn't even get half the calls for guys doing it now. Watching games would help you a ton.
Lebron must rely on the drive and doesn't mix it up as well as MJ - his predictability and repertoire limit is one of the many reasons he's inferior to mj and others

But MJ finished more ferociously and effectively over bigs, and attacked them fearlessly, especially in the clutch.. whereas lebron is always deferring and avoiding the foul line when it matters

Lebron is just a less aggressive player and his bodies of work are less dominant than mj.. this is obvious, which is why he isn't the consensus goat

egokiller
03-08-2019, 12:52 PM
We don't need to bring defense into the equation to show how much MJ shit on LeBron. Just look at their race to 30,000 points. Sit down kids.

Another day
Another win

https://advancelocal-adapter-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/image.cleveland.com/home/cleve-media/width2048/img/cavs_impact/photo/24025201-standard.png

sdot_thadon
03-08-2019, 01:04 PM
Lebron must rely on the drive and doesn't mix it up as well as MJ - his predictability and repertoire limit is one of the many reasons he's inferior to mj and others

Your hero spends his time 30 feet from the hoop dribbling and plotting stats, while MJ was mixing it up with the trees inside and winning
Seems more like you're the one that doesn't mix it up well. confused much?:biggums:

3ball
03-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Seems more like you're the one that doesn't mix it up well. confused much?:biggums:
Drives always start away from the hoop

But it's not worth responding if ur gonna play dumb

It's a weak deflection - I answered your point and you responded with a deflection

by the time lebron's decline finishes, he won't be top 5.. it's no different than mj's wizards years reducing him from unanimous goat, to "oh gee, maybe Kobe is as good" (and kobe's flirtation with goat status actually lasted longer than lebron's will - this move to the Lakers is a disaster for Bron)

sdot_thadon
03-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Drives always start away from the hoop

But it's not worth responding if ur gonna play dumb

It's a weak deflection - I answered your point and you responded with a deflection

by the time lebron's decline finishes, he won't be top 5.. it's no different than mj's wizards years reducing him from unanimous goat, to "oh gee, maybe Kobe is as good" (and kobe's flirtation with goat status actually lasted longer than lebron's will - this move to the Lakers is a disaster for Bron)
dude you're literally speaking out of both sides of your mouth it's hilarious, because you seem to be the only one not in on the joke.

one minute i was like:

while MJ was mixing it up with the trees inside and winning

then i was like:

Lebron must rely on the drive

:hammerhead:

3ball
03-08-2019, 06:49 PM
dude you're literally speaking out of both sides of your mouth it's hilarious, because you seem to be the only one not in on the joke.

one minute i was like:

then i was like:

:hammerhead:
He isn't dominant without the ball in his hands, nor is he dominant on the post like MJ

And MJ was the better finisher over length.. watch the tape.. MJ didn't need to bully-ball defenders - he could outhang and outmaneuver them with skill and superior athleticism.. lebron is a low flyer compared to MJ and not aggressive... Hence, the inferiority and inability to carry teams to PO