PDA

View Full Version : Captain Marvel

sammichoffate
03-07-2019, 11:44 PM
Predictable plot, good special effects with typical Marvel comedy

CelticBaller
03-09-2019, 02:32 AM
it was ok, fun movie to watch with friends

she was over powered as **** though, climax got really boring once you realized nobody stood a chance

I'm more worried about the MCU lore having captain mary sue going around stomping villians like ants

Rocket
03-09-2019, 04:50 PM
I enjoyed it. It was another great movie a a long string of Marvel superlatives. The Stan Lee tribute to start the movie was great.

Derka
03-09-2019, 11:33 PM
The Stan Lee edit of the Marvel Studios opening sequence should just be permanent.

It was alright; funny at the right spots, charismatic leads and support, etc. A bit slow getting started, but the action sequences were fun. Marvel formula is on full display with this one.

egokiller
03-10-2019, 01:56 AM
Another good Marvel movie. :applause:

bladefd
03-10-2019, 03:32 AM
Is it better than Wonderwoman and Black Panther? I wasn't too impressed by either. They were okay and nothing special..

coin24
03-10-2019, 06:26 AM
Is it better than Wonderwoman and Black Panther? I wasn't too impressed by either. They were okay and nothing special..

I have it on par with those.. but this one is full of girl power and forced feminist agenda.

I liked aquaman more than this.

sammichoffate
03-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Is it better than Wonderwoman and Black Panther? I wasn't too impressed by either. They were okay and nothing special..Wonder Woman had an actual personality and stuck with a fish out of water story, Captain Marvel is all over the place w/ what they wanted to do. Black Panther was better as well, Carol didn't really face any adversity compared to them.

Stephonit
03-10-2019, 04:51 PM

Wonder Woman and Black Panther were better. It's rare for a movie to be special. Captain Marvel is by the numbers but okay. If that doesn't sound worthwhile you can skip it.

bladefd
03-10-2019, 05:53 PM
I have it on par with those.. but this one is full of girl power and forced feminist agenda.

I liked aquaman more than this.

Wonder Woman had an actual personality and stuck with a fish out of water story, Captain Marvel is all over the place w/ what they wanted to do. Black Panther was better as well, Carol didn't really face any adversity compared to them.

Wonder Woman and Black Panther were better. It's rare for a movie to be special. Captain Marvel is by the numbers but okay. If that doesn't sound worthwhile you can skip it.

Then I'm up for some disappointment :(
Avoiding the movie in theater. Will stream it couple months down the road..

Any important linking points to Avengers End Game?

Smook A.
03-10-2019, 06:08 PM
Pretty solid movie, imo. Definitely worth watching. It had a good combination of comedic value and action/story. The only downside for me was that in some parts you were left confused as to what was going on.

I'd give it a 7/10

Smook A.
03-10-2019, 06:09 PM
The first end credit scene

Smoke117
03-10-2019, 06:10 PM
So many Barbara's here. How you going to spend money on a movie that literally hates you? :facepalm Cucks for miles.

coin24
03-10-2019, 06:12 PM
Then I'm up for some disappointment :(
Avoiding the movie in theater. Will stream it couple months down the road..

Its just captain marvels back story. Which was long winded and barely interesting. Girl power go girl etc

You could easily not watch it and be fine to watch end game.
Basically the pager she gave fury called her there. Big deal

sammichoffate
03-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Its just captain marvels back story. Which was long winded and barely interesting. Girl power go girl etc

You could easily not watch it and be fine to watch end game.
Basically the pager she gave fury called her there. Big dealI think the actress just sucks at the role, i'd be open to a replacement down the road like what they did with Ed Norton and Mark Ruffalo.

Akrazotile
03-10-2019, 08:16 PM
So many Barbara's here. How you going to spend money on a movie that literally hates you? :facepalm Cucks for miles.

This.

Not ONLY is it anti-normal people propaganda, but it’s mass-produced hollywood formula garbage.

It’s been 10+ years since this superhero movie fad, and I still cannot believe my eyes/ears to see grown men having serious discussions about AQUA MAN and ****ing WONDER WOMAN :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

But ppl dont care about anythinf. Dont care where their money goes, dont care what gets put in front of them, dont care how low quality the stimulation they consume is.

Popular, generic, lowest common denominator. That’s what most people are (by definition) so that’s what most people are okay with.

egokiller
03-10-2019, 08:24 PM
People enjoying Marvel movies and everything else they choose to see on the big screen with their dates while the incel neckbeards stay at home crying about feminist power.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

coin24
03-10-2019, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=Akrazotile]This.

Not ONLY is it anti-normal people propaganda, but it

imdaman99
03-11-2019, 12:33 AM
It was fine. I enjoyed it but I wasn't wow'ed by it. I was not really hyped about it but felt I needed to watch it because I can't wait for Endgame in a little over a month. After watching, yeah I guess you could have skipped it and not miss anything... but I get 3 movies a month to watch (moviepass) and I have only 2 more weeks left so I chose to watch this :banana: sorry im not sorry

Nanners
03-11-2019, 05:43 AM
It was watchable, but overall I would rank this film in the bottom tier of marvel movies with films like thor 1&2 and iron man 2&3.

The film did a poor job establishing her power level, but it seems like she is basically more powerful than any other avenger aside from perhaps Thor. I seriously hope she doesnt play a very large role in endgame... it would be idiotic for marvel to spend 10 years and 20+ movies building up toward this event, and then introduce this incredibly powerful character that saves the universe just 1 month before their finale is released.

red1
03-11-2019, 10:42 AM
it was good. first half of the movie felt like a big budget star trek episode.

solid 7/10.

DaHeezy
03-11-2019, 02:32 PM
In comparison to the comics, they butchered this. The storylines were definitely social politically charged.

For example (SPOILER ALERT):
The Skrull being portrayed as misunderstood refugees. Definitely a play on illegal immigrants. I didn't like that change from the comics

Another SPOILER ALERT:
They are hyping this up for Captain Marvel to be the most powerful being in the Marvel universe who is not an entity, since she gets her power from the space stone, shouldn't she be no more powerful than Vision who gets his power from the mind stone?

red1
03-11-2019, 03:42 PM
In comparison to the comics, they butchered this. The storylines were definitely social politically charged.

The Skrull being portrayed as misunderstood refugees. Definitely a play on illegal immigrants. I didn't like that change from the comics

Another SPOILER ALERT:
They are hyping this up for Captain Marvel to be the most powerful being in the Marvel universe who is not an entity, since she gets her power from the space stone, shouldn't she be no more powerful than Vision who gets his power from the mind stone?
I agree that they dropped the ball with the skrulls. The skrulls should've been some of the most badass villians in the MCU. They could've done a lot with the impersonating main characters and invading earth comic plotlines.

To be fair if we want to sit and nitpick that would be extremely easy. Got a lot of other little gripes too but overall when it comes down to it I think they did a good job. I was entertained.

That deaging effect on sam jackson was incredible. Truly mindblowing stuff.

tontoz
03-11-2019, 07:18 PM
I liked Wonder Woman but Gal Gadot made that movie. She is hot af and convincing in that role.

Just from the trailers i am not getting the same vibe from Captain Marvel. Might just wait for it to come out on video.

Meticode
03-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Didn't watch it yet. A friend said it lies somewhere around The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man 2 in terms of being good. Which is pretty average. It's not Iron Man 3 bad, it's not better than something like Civil War, Age of Ultron, Ragnarok, etc.

Just don't go in expecting something awesome.

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 03:59 PM
qnyone else find it weird how brie larsons nipples have a 1mm areola

Hotlantadude81
03-13-2019, 06:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1ANhBgyBD0&t=309s&app=desktop

Only 39% of the audience was female.

The feminazi’s had to depend on males for the movie to be successful.

RoseCity07
03-13-2019, 06:58 AM
7/10. I noticed a couple of those "woman can be just as strong as men" moments. Kind of made me cringe.

Lakers Legend#32
03-15-2019, 04:50 AM
Get to the point, how f#ckable was Brie Larson?

sundizz
03-16-2019, 10:53 AM

Very. Very. The awy way she does stuff is hot.

sammichoffate
03-16-2019, 01:33 PM
Get to the point, how f#ckable was Brie Larson?She would slap you with a sexual harassment lawsuit

Brujesino
03-16-2019, 04:07 PM
Watched it yesterday it was decent.

It did really good in the box office makes me laugh at all those idiots on youtube saying how this is the end of marvel movies because of the feminists bullshit.

Brujesino
03-16-2019, 04:08 PM

She has a pretty face so ****able for sure.

highwhey
03-16-2019, 04:09 PM
i made it halfway through before stopping, it was pretty boring. she's hot tho.

Brujesino
03-16-2019, 04:13 PM

Another SPOILER ALERT:

1. I think most people just look for politics in movies but I will say I didnt like the change either.

2. Nothing in the movie made me think she is all powerful if anything she probably in a on par with Vision and MAYBE Thor. It would be fvcking retarded if she came into endgame and just destroys Thanos so easily I dont think marvel will do that.

Brujesino
03-16-2019, 04:14 PM
i made it halfway through before stopping, it was pretty boring. she's hot tho.
my brother fell asleep for the in the theatres

bladefd
03-16-2019, 05:07 PM

P.S. Just a heads up.. Brie Larson was on fappening leak couple years ago

:pimp:

highwhey
03-16-2019, 05:08 PM
my brother fell asleep for the in the theatres
:lol dont blame him

highwhey
03-16-2019, 05:12 PM
P.S. Just a heads up.. Brie Larson was on fappening leak couple years ago

:pimp:
she has some nice tits, nips are small but only a homosexual would obssess over something of such low importance. for her nudes click this link:

https://www.celebjihad.com/brie-larson/brie-larson-top-nude-moments

https://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/harlots/brie_larson2/t_brie_larson2.jpg

Brujesino
03-16-2019, 05:36 PM
she has some nice tits, nips are small but only a homosexual would obssess over something of such low importance. for her nudes click this link:

https://www.celebjihad.com/brie-larson/brie-larson-top-nude-moments

https://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/harlots/brie_larson2/t_brie_larson2.jpg
fvcking gorgeous tits

highwhey
03-16-2019, 05:41 PM
fvcking gorgeous tits
https://i.postimg.cc/T1bBt1x5/pQYaVqp.gif

sammichoffate
03-16-2019, 06:48 PM
1. I think most people just look for politics in movies but I will say I didnt like the change either.

2. Nothing in the movie made me think she is all powerful if anything she probably in a on par with Vision and MAYBE Thor. It would be fvcking retarded if she came into endgame and just destroys Thanos so easily I dont think marvel will do that.Comic Thor is light years ahead of her, she's Vision-tier. Strongest Avengers so far are Thor, Hulk, and Scarlet Witch. You could argue Doctor Strange w/ Time Stone and Iron Man depending on what suit he has.

Brujesino
03-16-2019, 08:17 PM
Comic Thor is light years ahead of her, she's Vision-tier. Strongest Avengers so far are Thor, Hulk, and Scarlet Witch. You could argue Doctor Strange w/ Time Stone and Iron Man depending on what suit he has.
Comic Thor yeah but hes been toned down for the movies cant compare comics and movies though.

Scarlet witch is way stronger in the comics. To me aside from Thor Dr.Strange is the strongest character in the movies.

CelticBaller
03-16-2019, 08:25 PM
i love her smile

Real Men Wear Green
03-17-2019, 05:23 PM
Good movie with bad music.

Brujesino
03-17-2019, 10:05 PM
i love her smile
http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/persons/230638/230638_v9_ba.jpg

Draz
03-17-2019, 10:13 PM
Stopped watching superhero movies for years. I gotta catch up

Ben Simmons 25
03-17-2019, 11:25 PM
This is easily one of the worst Marvel movies I've seen right down there with Thor 2, Captain America 1 and Iron Man 3.

It's arguably the worst.

I just flat out do not give a **** about this character or her plight. I don't give a ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk kkkk.

Absolute dogshit movie.

Thumbs down.

Damn she's got some nice tits though. Holy ****. Would *** in her ***** and then blast some on her tits as well.

Bimbo Coles
03-18-2019, 09:08 AM
Someone has to be the first, so...

Brie Larson is 100x hotter than Gal Gadot.

And I expect exactly no one to agree with me.

Objectivity
03-18-2019, 09:13 AM
This is easily one of the worst Marvel movies I've seen right down there with Thor 2, Captain America 1 and Iron Man 3.

It's arguably the worst.

I just flat out do not give a **** about this character or her plight. I don't give a ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk kkkk.

Absolute dogshit movie.

Thumbs down.

Damn she's got some nice tits though. Holy ****. Would *** in her ***** and then blast some on her tits as well.

:roll: :roll:

MaxFly
03-18-2019, 09:35 AM
it was ok, fun movie to watch with friends

she was over powered as **** though, climax got really boring once you realized nobody stood a chance

I'm more worried about the MCU lore having captain mary sue going around stomping villians like ants

Apparently they're going to explore her weakness in End Game. Plot wise, I'd think they'd almost have to do so in order for us to get a satisfying rematch between Thanos and MCU's version of Professor Hulk. I'm predicting that Hulk's gon smash.

MaxFly
03-18-2019, 09:47 AM
I agree that they dropped the ball with the skrulls. The skrulls should've been some of the most badass villians in the MCU. They could've done a lot with the impersonating main characters and invading earth comic plotlines.

I don't want to spoil anything for people down the line, but they're planning to do secret invasion. The MCU is making the Skrulls out to be a little more complex than they've been portrayed in the past. They've taken the same path with the Kree... many are noble heroes, many are villaious murderes. :confusedshrug: We've seen one dimension of the Skrulls so far... I expect we'll see the other down the line.

bladefd
03-18-2019, 04:32 PM

Nah.. Gal Gadot has drop gorgeous face. Brie Larson might have much better chest and maybe bottom (both are pretty flat afaik), but imo face always takes precedent over body. If face is beautiful, you can overlook the rest even if underwhelming. If face is average or butter face and body is perfect, you will feel like something is missing.

Reminds me of this one time.. I don't remember where I was, but I was going on this sidewalk, and this girl popped up walking in front of me. She had an absolutely perfect 10/10 flawless body. She was wearing tight clothes and small clothes so you could see every curve and bit more (it's very awkward imo especially when you are with family). She looked perfect in every way, including her gait and the attitude she moved with. I would peek at her every chance I had, and those 30 seconds felt like 30 minutes. Then I saw her look back to cross the road. She had such a disgusting butter face even with all the layers of shiny makeup and whatever else she had on. I looked away from her so fast that I actually felt bad afterwards - I kind of felt like a complete a$$hole. I couldn't look at her again even if she had returned back to walking in front of me again.

I'm not saying Brie Larson has a butter face at all btw - it was just an example above of how much more important face is versus body aesthetics & curves. Brie's face is pretty imo, but she is definitely no Gal Gadot. Gal is a full level above Brie, and I don't think it's close (depends on image chosen too I guess).

Objectivity
03-18-2019, 04:42 PM
This lady is not pretty at all imo, avg at best.

Overdrive
03-18-2019, 04:46 PM
She has Heath Ledger's face.

bladefd
03-18-2019, 04:46 PM
I don't want to spoil anything for people down the line, but they're planning to do secret invasion. The MCU is making the Skrulls out to be a little more complex than they've been portrayed in the past. They've taken the same path with the Kree... many are noble heroes, many are villaious murderes. :confusedshrug: We've seen one dimension of the Skrulls so far... I expect we'll see the other down the line.

Bit off-topic comment but it's a thought I had as I was reading your post..

I always find it funny how Thanos had the intention of wiping out half the universe and we just see mostly humans fighting and most of it taking place on Earth.. No other alien species bother to even show up.. It's almost ludicrous and bit funny

It's bit like "DARKSEID INVADES TO DESTROY ALL OF HUMANITY!" only to see everything taking place in Metropolis with Superman fighting vs Darkseid's minions & Darkseid himself focused only on destroying Metropolis w/ rest of Earth completely irrelevant :oldlol:

coin24
03-18-2019, 05:07 PM

You are definitely alone with that one :lol

Meticode
03-18-2019, 06:46 PM
Saw it this past Sunday. It was slightly above average, but not bad. Falls somewhere around Iron Man 2 and Thor: The Dark World. Maybe a tad bit better than those since it's an origins story, but it wouldn't be doing nearly as well at the box office I suspect if Endgame wasn't coming up in a little over a month.

Meticode
03-18-2019, 06:48 PM
I love people debating over the attractiveness of someone they don't know when it's subjective anyway. :lol

bladefd
03-18-2019, 07:24 PM
Definitely prettier face by a mile

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjUzZTJmZDItODRjYS00ZGRhLTg2NWQtOGE0YjJhNWVlMj NjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTg4NDI0NDM@._V1_UY1200_CR285,0, 630,1200_AL_.jpg

Ben Simmons 25
03-18-2019, 07:26 PM
Hell no. I don't find either super hot but give me Larson in a damn second for a pump and dump.

I prefer brunettes but that chick ain't it B.

Brujesino
03-18-2019, 09:11 PM
http://1hu9t72zwflj44abyp2h0pfe-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Gal-Gadot.jpg

https://amp.thisisinsider.com/images/5ba5340b9c888dd1088b4567-750-563.jpg

Gal has more of the exotic sexy look and brie has the lets have fun girl next door look

Ben Simmons 25
03-18-2019, 09:12 PM
There is something about the bone structure of her face that reminds me of a man. No thank you.

red1
03-18-2019, 10:11 PM
That would be so dope. :cheers:

They already used thanos I'm sure some of the writers brought on by disney are celebrating all of the "new" IP's they have access to since the fox merger...

On topic I'm already willing to bet money that dark phoenix will be a colossal flop. Days of future past was a masterpiece and then apocalypse was a 6/10 at best...

Bawkish
03-19-2019, 01:55 AM
That would be so dope. :cheers:

They already used thanos I'm sure some of the writers brought on by disney are celebrating all of the "new" IP's they have access to since the fox merger...

On topic I'm already willing to bet money that dark phoenix will be a colossal flop. Days of future past was a masterpiece and then apocalypse was a 6/10 at best...

i agree, Dark Phoenix is in danger of tanking which will probably end the Fox's X-Universe overall. Lately their movies were getting worse. Expect the reboot of X-Men once they collude with MCU

coin24
03-19-2019, 01:58 AM
i agree, Dark Phoenix is in danger of tanking which will probably end the Fox's X-Universe overall. Lately their movies were getting worse. Expect the reboot of X-Men once they collude with MCU

The dark Phoenix trailer looked pretty decent, I'll probably check it out.

If they wait a few years they should definitely reboot the xmen series, get a new young wolverine etc

Bawkish
03-19-2019, 02:33 AM
The dark Phoenix trailer looked pretty decent, I'll probably check it out.

If they wait a few years they should definitely reboot the xmen series, get a new young wolverine etc

i'd like Tom Hardy as the new Wolverine rather than Venom

Kblaze8855
03-19-2019, 05:26 AM
This lady is not pretty at all imo, avg at best.

Literally 100% of the time someone on the internet called a woman others were calling how "Average at best" its been wrong.

Its like people on the internet live on a traveling victoria secret photoshoot and never see the real world.

coin24
03-19-2019, 07:02 AM
i'd like Tom Hardy as the new Wolverine rather than Venom

They need someone younger they can use for the next few movies

Kblaze8855
03-19-2019, 07:17 AM
Wolverine isn

JohnnySic
03-19-2019, 07:54 AM
I see that Hollywood is still churning out these comic book/superhero movies. Hollywood is crap.

Ben Simmons 25
03-19-2019, 08:36 AM
Literally 100% of the time someone on the internet called a woman others were calling how "Average at best" its been wrong.

Its like people on the internet live on a traveling victoria secret photoshoot and never see the real world.

I'm not sure who you're responding to and I don't care to re-read the thread, but... I will say this... in terms of attractiveness, to me, Gal Gadot is below average. Her face reminds me of a man. Objectively speaking, I recognize that she is far above average in terms of physical appearance. To me, however, I find her to be less than average in terms of physical attractiveness.

There is a difference between recognizing someone is, objectively speaking, "good looking" versus you personally finding them attractive... here's an example... Miranda Kerr...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/bc/6d/d8/bc6dd84ab48f40e09f5b4f0409c5471c.jpg

I wholeheartedly recognize that objectively speaking she is far more beautiful than most girls I could ever walk up to and see on the street... but I personally do not find her attractive. I would never try hitting on her to date her, I would never bother flirting with her. If she asked me to go on a date, I would decline. There are girls that are far below her in terms of looks that just based off of physical appearance I personally would find far more attractive. That's while completely discounting personality. 100% discounting personality.

Beauty is not simply subjective. A lot of people will tell you it is... it isn't. It is both subjective AND objective. Both are happening at the same time. It is 100% possible to differentiate the two.

I say all that to say... perhaps whoever you're responding to, and you, are having a communication issue, and perhaps not in disagreement whatsoever. Again, I'm not going to bother going to read who you're referencing. I'm just saying.

edit: I did actually bother seeing who you were responding to... "Objectivity"... haha, that's ironic for multiple reasons.

bladefd
03-19-2019, 02:40 PM
I'm not sure who you're responding to and I don't care to re-read the thread, but... I will say this... in terms of attractiveness, to me, Gal Gadot is below average. Her face reminds me of a man. Objectively speaking, I recognize that she is far above average in terms of physical appearance. To me, however, I find her to be less than average in terms of physical attractiveness.

There is a difference between recognizing someone is, objectively speaking, "good looking" versus you personally finding them attractive... here's an example... Miranda Kerr...

I wholeheartedly recognize that objectively speaking she is far more beautiful than most girls I could ever walk up to and see on the street... but I personally do not find her attractive. I would never try hitting on her to date her, I would never bother flirting with her. If she asked me to go on a date, I would decline. There are girls that are far below her in terms of looks that just based off of physical appearance I personally would find far more attractive. That's while completely discounting personality. 100% discounting personality.

Beauty is not simply subjective. A lot of people will tell you it is... it isn't. It is both subjective AND objective. Both are happening at the same time. It is 100% possible to differentiate the two.

I say all that to say... perhaps whoever you're responding to, and you, are having a communication issue, and perhaps not in disagreement whatsoever. Again, I'm not going to bother going to read who you're referencing. I'm just saying.

edit: I did actually bother seeing who you were responding to... "Objectivity"... haha, that's ironic for multiple reasons.

What do you consider beautiful then? Post pics.

You can't just say "Miranda Kerr is not attractive" and just leave it there without telling us what you consider beautiful.

Ben Simmons 25
03-19-2019, 02:52 PM
What do you consider beautiful then? Post pics.

You can't just say "Miranda Kerr is not attractive" and just leave it there without telling us what you consider beautiful.

Miranda Kerr is very beautiful but I do not find her attractive. She is objectively beautiful.

Subjectively, I have zero desire to bend her over.

An example? Someone like Rachel McAdams, who could never be a supermodel by the way, I personally find to be way more physically attractive to me, despite the fact that I’m able to objectively recognize Kerr as being more beautiful.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2978f99c2d6208a4d6a9824ee3b26562/tumblr_o2z5veQGor1up42jgo3_500.gif

Hell... look at this thread... Brie Larson I personally find more attractive than Kerr and Larson has absolutely nothing on Kerr in the looks department except her chest. I am more attracted to Larson’s face than Kerr’s.

bladefd
03-19-2019, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]Miranda Kerr is very beautiful but I do not find her attractive. She is objectively beautiful.

Subjectively, I have zero desire to bend her over.

An example? Someone like Rachel McAdams, who could never be a supermodel by the way, I personally find to be way more physically attractive to me, despite the fact that I

Kblaze8855
03-19-2019, 04:16 PM
I'm not sure who you're responding to and I don't care to re-read the thread, but... I will say this... in terms of attractiveness, to me, Gal Gadot is below average.

40% of women in America are obese.

Im gonna borrow one of your favorites here:

Youre wrong.

highwhey
03-19-2019, 04:23 PM
bensimmons25:"Gal Gadot is below average"

also ben simmons25: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/b9/b93fe4316cdf23ed799d6176666d98f7a4ed5824_full.jpg

Lakers Legend#32
03-19-2019, 04:23 PM
As far as Wonder Women goes, Gal Gadot body is not even in the same league with Lynda Carter.

Ben Simmons 25
03-19-2019, 04:43 PM
40% of women in America are obese.

Im gonna borrow one of your favorites here:

Youre wrong.

No... you’re wrong, and I factually know that you’re wrong because you don’t get to tell me what I personally find to be physical attributes in a woman that I find attractive for myself. So nice try but you’re wrong again.

There are obese girls I find more attractive than her because her face reminds me of a man.

Ben Simmons 25
03-19-2019, 04:48 PM
So it seems you are considering accessible to the layman. Rachel McAdams is not a supermodel in looks department but more accessible to the layman than say someone like Miranda, who is probably not for anyone not on her level in terms of beauty ('handsome' is probably the term referring to men). I can definitely understand that, and I would probably agree, if that's what you were saying.

Still, you said if someone like Miranda Kerr asked you out, you would say no. I doubt you would say no lol

What don

coin24
03-19-2019, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Wolverine isn

Facepalm
03-20-2019, 12:13 AM
[QUOTE=Akrazotile]This.

Not ONLY is it anti-normal people propaganda, but it

Bimbo Coles
03-20-2019, 06:39 AM
Nah.. Gal Gadot has drop gorgeous face. Brie Larson might have much better chest and maybe bottom (both are pretty flat afaik), but imo face always takes precedent over body. If face is beautiful, you can overlook the rest even if underwhelming. If face is average or butter face and body is perfect, you will feel like something is missing.

Reminds me of this one time.. I don't remember where I was, but I was going on this sidewalk, and this girl popped up walking in front of me. She had an absolutely perfect 10/10 flawless body. She was wearing tight clothes and small clothes so you could see every curve and bit more (it's very awkward imo especially when you are with family). She looked perfect in every way, including her gait and the attitude she moved with. I would peek at her every chance I had, and those 30 seconds felt like 30 minutes. Then I saw her look back to cross the road. She had such a disgusting butter face even with all the layers of shiny makeup and whatever else she had on. I looked away from her so fast that I actually felt bad afterwards - I kind of felt like a complete a$$hole. I couldn't look at her again even if she had returned back to walking in front of me again.

I'm not saying Brie Larson has a butter face at all btw - it was just an example above of how much more important face is versus body aesthetics & curves. Brie's face is pretty imo, but she is definitely no Gal Gadot. Gal is a full level above Brie, and I don't think it's close (depends on image chosen too I guess). If I had a shot with any of them, my pener probably isn't going to take a minute to conduct a poll. Here's how I rank 'em:

1. Brie Larson - looks like a skank, walks like a skank, talks like a skank, dresses like a skank. She straight up looks like some obscure pornstar.
2. Rachel McAdams - does the tomboy thing well, and is also the prettiest of the lot.
3. Miranda Kerr - decently sexy... but she's about as smart as a bag of rocks. Difficult to reconcile.
4. Adriana Lima - Sofia Vergara's in the same boat. She's got to speak English fluently, sans Sth American accent. It just doesn't do anything, for me.
5. Gal Gadot - boring as batshit. Duck egg in the sex appeal department.

1-2 you don't need to ask me twice.
3 ask me twice.
4 only so that you can live vicariously through me.
5 here's where my generosity ends. I very well may pass.

I was having a conversation with a fellow film nerd. We were talking about Jarmusch's Paterson. He mentions that Golshifteh Farahani is "so hot". I wanted to lie. I couldn't. I know they want to push this BS on us that these foreign girls are more exotic than white ones, but I don't think they could be any more wrong. Also, don't forget it's context. To an Indian gentleman in Jaipur, Heather Graham is exotic. And, yes, Heather Graham was hotter than any Bollywood broad.

You are definitely alone with that one :lol It doesn't look like it.

imdaman99
03-20-2019, 01:36 PM
bensimmons25:"Gal Gadot is below average"

also ben simmons25: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/b9/b93fe4316cdf23ed799d6176666d98f7a4ed5824_full.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/rngE31q0PTHbO/giphy.gif

imdaman99
03-20-2019, 01:40 PM
Also, we are way too picky here. I can admit I don't like Brie Larson (I always get her name confused with Alison Brie, who btw is a top 5 celeb woman for me) or Miranda Kerr. But hell if I would ever pass on them.

PS here's Annie's boobs <3

https://www.maxim.com/.image/ar_8:10%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cg_fa ces:center%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTQzOTUyMzg0NjU2MTU1ODA4/alison-brie-promojpg.jpg

tontoz
03-20-2019, 01:54 PM
Everyone has different tastes. I think Gal Gadot is da bomb but don't find Scarlett Johansson that attractive.

bladefd
03-20-2019, 03:29 PM
I actually agree with some of the Miranda Kerr argument, I've never found her that attractive, something off about the face almost alien like and the 10yo boy body doesn't really do it for me.
Obviously she is hot and anybody would bang given the chance, but personal preference she doesn't really do it for me..

Alien-like face? :wtf:

Her smile is gorgeous - especially her dimples, beautiful eyes and very nice facial structure. I don't find her serious face very attractive though, but her happy face is stunning. She seems down to Earth too in couple clips of interviews I have seen of her.. Not very smart but she seems kind, and that matters imo.. She doesn't seem like a hoe or a complete b!tch like many celebs tend to be.

http://7-themes.com/data_images/out/69/7007883-miranda-kerr-smile.jpg

Ben Simmons 25
03-20-2019, 06:34 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/rngE31q0PTHbO/giphy.gif

Oh, really?

ALSO... Ben Simmons...

https://i.postimg.cc/SNLvc46L/z.png

ALSO... Ben Simmons...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2y-ijUXs-I&t=23
(tall guy left hand side in leather jacket)

ALSO... suck my schlong.

highwhey
03-20-2019, 06:40 PM
Oh, really?

ALSO... Ben Simmons...

https://i.postimg.cc/SNLvc46L/z.png

ALSO... Ben Simmons...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2y-ijUXs-I&t=23
(tall guy left hand side in leather jacket)

ALSO... suck my schlong.
props for posting your pic. don't take it personal but too many accounts on here talk like they're handsome but are too afraid to post their pic bc deep down they know they are ugly irl.

so as a matter of general policy, i assume everyone who hasn't posted their pic is a monstrous abomination and i don't take them seriously.

Ben Simmons 25
03-20-2019, 06:42 PM
props for posting your pic. don't take it personal but too many accounts on here talk like they're handsome but are too afraid to post their pic bc deep down they know they are ugly irl.

so as a matter of general policy, i assume everyone who hasn't posted their pic is a monstrous abomination and i don't take them seriously.

I did post a pic here like 17 years ago and it was a bad angle/selfie shot and people gave me hell about it for years and continue to this day saying I have a "bowl cut" when in reality, I didn't... it just wasn't combed and to be fair, it did look like a bowl cut... haha. I looked like a clown. Oh well.

highwhey
03-20-2019, 06:48 PM
I did post a pic here like 17 years ago and it was a bad angle/selfie shot and people gave me hell about it for years and continue to this day saying I have a "bowl cut" when in reality, I didn't... it just wasn't combed and to be fair, it did look like a bowl cut... haha. I looked like a clown. Oh well.
:biggums:

damn breh. i was looking up pictures of dragonball z on netscape back then, didn't even know what a forum was.

discovered bangbros around 2005, changed my life forever.

Ben Simmons 25
03-20-2019, 06:48 PM
:biggums:

damn breh. i was looking up pictures of dragonball z on netscape back then, didn't even know what a forum was.

discovered bangbros around 2005, changed my life forever.

:roll:

I've been posting here since 2002.

Lebron23
11-17-2019, 02:25 PM
I actually enjoyed the movie.

insidehoops
02-22-2020, 12:40 AM
Was a good, fun movie, but not outstanding. But certainly glad to have seen it.