PDA

View Full Version : Remember what I told you.......

Akrazotile
03-08-2019, 01:37 AM
I predicted at the beginning of this season Anthony Davis and Kevin Durant would both be Lakers next year, coached by John Calipari...

I called my shot in NOVEMEBER. Just remember that. Before all the rumors started flying about current player/coach developments.

The very night AFTER I made that thread, the Durant-Draymond conflict blew up. THEN everyone started speculating Durant might leave.

A couple months later Anthony Davis formally requested a trade to the Lakers.

Around that time, leaks to the media began circulating that this will be Walton's last season.

Remember what I've said, Insidehoops.

Akraztradamus has spoken.....

kennethgriffen
03-08-2019, 01:39 AM
why would lebron fans want their guy to get all the help in the world after he just missed the playoffs

how will he prove to everyone this year was a fluke if he's carried to the playoffs by durant and davis or another combo

everyone will say he only got to the playoffs/finals/won because of them

if i was a bran b*tch i'd hope for the pelicans to trade AD to boston. have lebron prove he can get this same team plus some minor additions to the playoffs next season. then have KD join for the 2020/21 season

Akrazotile
03-08-2019, 01:44 AM
why would lebron fans want their guy to get all the help in the world after he just missed the playoffs

how will he prove to everyone this year was a fluke if he's carried to the playoffs by durant and davis or another combo

everyone will say he only got to the playoffs/finals/won because of them

if i was a bran b*tch i'd hope for the pelicans to trade AD to boston. have lebron prove he can get this same team plus some minor additions to the playoffs next season. then have KD join for the 2020/21 season

Lebron will get 3 sidekick titles at the end of his career just like Kobe got 3 at the beginning.

Obviously first option titles are what counts and Lebron has already exceeded Kobe in that regard, but still... it'll be a nice finishing touch on the resume.

kennethgriffen
03-08-2019, 01:59 AM
Lebron will get 3 sidekick titles at the end of his career just like Kobe got 3 at the beginning.

Obviously first option titles are what counts and Lebron has already exceeded Kobe in that regard, but still... it'll be a nice finishing touch on the resume.

so lebrons goal is to be kobe

he's gonna need to learn how to shoot free throws and play defense if thats the case

TheCorporation
03-08-2019, 02:40 AM

Yikes

Dagger into Kenny's poor lil Kobe lovin' heart

Mr. Jabbar
03-08-2019, 02:43 AM
so lebrons goal is to be kobe

he's gonna need to learn how to shoot free throws and play defense if thats the case

have you ever thought about using lube, kenneth? damn...

kennethgriffen
03-08-2019, 02:48 AM
Yikes

Dagger into Kenny's poor lil Kobe lovin' heart

not really. the asterisks surrounding lebrons titles are infinitely greater than kobes 25ppg combined "sidekick" rings while saving shaq every time in the western rounds vs the best competition they faced

colluding
ring chasing
lockouts
bail outs
suspensions
steroids
leastern free tickets to the finals
multiple hall of fame teammates
highest 2nd option scoring in history
winning with a teammate that just won finals mvp without you

kobe never had any of these asterisks..

:roll:

TheCorporation
03-08-2019, 02:48 AM
Akraztradamus :bowdown:

kennethgriffen
03-08-2019, 02:51 AM
Akraztradambass aka Simon :bowdown:

fixed

TheCorporation
03-08-2019, 02:56 AM
not really. the asterisks surrounding lebrons titles are infinitely greater than kobes 25ppg combined "sidekick" rings while saving shaq every time in the western rounds vs the best competition they faced

colluding
ring chasing
lockouts
bail outs
suspensions
steroids
leastern free tickets to the finals
multiple hall of fame teammates
highest 2nd option scoring in history
winning with a teammate that just won finals mvp without you

kobe never had any of these asterisks..

:roll:

1x MVP
1x 3-1 choke
1x rape

0x seasons shooting .469
0x playoff triple doubles

Is this a joke? Kobe has more asterisks than anybody period.

TheCorporation
03-08-2019, 02:57 AM
fixed

Yes we get it, everyone is Simon.

Just like you have your dumb alt account named Mr. Goat 248 ...

Celtics 1825
03-08-2019, 04:06 AM
Bumping this in July will be fun

nayte
03-08-2019, 05:23 AM
I predicted at the beginning of this season Anthony Davis and Kevin Durant would both be Lakers next year, coached by John Calipari...

I called my shot in NOVEMEBER. Just remember that. Before all the rumors started flying about current player/coach developments.

The very night AFTER I made that thread, the Durant-Draymond conflict blew up. THEN everyone started speculating Durant might leave.

A couple months later Anthony Davis formally requested a trade to the Lakers.

Around that time, leaks to the media began circulating that this will be Walton's last season.

Remember what I've said, Insidehoops.

Akraztradamus has spoken.....

Bold prediction. I actually hope it turns out for u. Specially the coach bit. That is a big call.
I will acknowledge your tradamas name if it happens