PDA

View Full Version : REMINDER: MJ gave Kobe a video TRIBUTE in his last visit to Charlotte

STATUTORY
03-08-2019, 01:04 PM
Meanwhile for Lebron:

I want to congratulate Lebron on achieving another milestone in his career

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

coin24
03-08-2019, 01:07 PM
Mj has never even given LeBaldo the stink off his shit:lol

Phoenix
03-08-2019, 01:53 PM
I'm watching the undisputed segment on this right now lol. I guess it's something else to stoke the flames. :confusedshrug:

Mr. Jabbar
03-08-2019, 01:54 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
03-08-2019, 01:55 PM
Reminder: Kobe is barely top 15 and in no way gets a boost in 2019 because of what LeBron does or doesn't do

Sorry to break the bad news guys. I know y'all don't get out much or anything and this is your only way of blowing off steam.

SamuraiSWISH
03-08-2019, 02:16 PM
Well that’s because Mike actually respects Kobe.

FKAri
03-08-2019, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Well that

PistonsFan#21
03-08-2019, 02:34 PM
MJ also drafted Kwame Brown with the 1st overall pick

SamuraiSWISH
03-08-2019, 02:40 PM
MJ also drafted Kwame Brown with the 1st overall pick
He was the consensus best possible pick by everyone. LeBron has a had in building this current Lakers roster with the free agent signings. Your point?

NBASTATMAN
03-08-2019, 02:46 PM
KOBE STANS ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS..

Hello!! Everyone knew Kobe was retiring.. MJ knew that Kobe was retiring and he made a video for him because they share a tight friendship..

When Lebron is on his farewell tour than we will see if MJ makes a video for him or not..

Duncan retired and no one made a video for him.. Doesnt mean he isnt respected.. Shit Duncan publicly stated he didnt like MJ..

ImKobe
03-08-2019, 02:52 PM
It's been almost 21 years since MJ played on the Bulls. He was already retired before Lebron even played an NBA minute.

Jordan and Kobe are much closer due to the fact that they played against eachother and a young Kobe was fearless & took on the challenge and earned MJ's respect.

riseagainst
03-08-2019, 03:01 PM
Lebron being disrespected by the true GOAT.

:banana:

Da_Realist
03-08-2019, 03:19 PM
LeBron has been trolling MJ for years. No real man respects all that passive-aggressive trolling. Leave that shit in the high school girls bathroom.

k0kakw0rld
03-08-2019, 03:22 PM
Kobe never was a threat to MJ's throne. LeBron however is scaring the shit out of everybody (including MJ himself).

Phoenix
03-08-2019, 03:31 PM
The reality is, MJ and Kobe gravitate towards each other because they share similar mindset, similar enough skillsets, similar body-types so they are mirrors of each other in ways that create a natural synergy. And most importantly, there are moments like this which bonded them:

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/354/303/6_8303354.png

They shared a 'Yoda to Luke Skywalker' exchange of knowledge. And Kobe didn't hesitate to go at MJ on the court. Those are moments that MJ and Lebron simply don't have. It's the same underlying reason why Pip( before his recent 180s) seemed to gravitate toward Lebron, as did Oscar Robertson even though they obviously didn't meet on the court. Players who see similarities with themselves complimenting someone in that 'lineage' so to speak.

I'm not sure why there's an idea that MJ 'had' to give some rousing speech about Lebron's accomplishment. He acknowledged it from a PR standpoint, and really that's all he 'needed' to do. No shock that undisputed would take this 'diss' from MJ and run a segment with it for clicks and views.

Vino24
03-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Shows you the difference in mentality. MJ treated Kobe like a fan someone who looks up to him. MJ treats LeBron like a competitor someone who is better than him :eek:

STATUTORY
03-08-2019, 05:03 PM
:roll: LeCringe LeGBT wrote a damn essay on instagram thanking MJ for that PR statement:

THANK YOU M.J!! Still tripping about last night. Couldn’t have in a trillion years thought that would be possible especially knowing where I come from and what I watch him do every single night! Doesn’t make sense to me to be honest. Man it’s CRAZY!! I know you guys think I’m tripping but if you knew me and my friends growing up you’d understand. Beyond blessed and appreciative of all the congrats from family, friends, colleagues, strangers, haters(��), etc etc!! For the ones who been on the journey from Day 1 and I mean Day 1 I thank you even more!! Love ����‼️‼️‼️❤️.

knicksman
03-08-2019, 06:18 PM
Lebron's respects neither :cheers:

thats why lebron never wore 23

SamuraiSWISH
03-08-2019, 06:43 PM
:roll: LeCringe LeGBT wrote a damn essay on instagram thanking MJ for that PR statement:
He

bison
03-08-2019, 06:56 PM
One was a retirement/final game in Charlotte. The other was a scoring landmark. There was no MJ video when Kobe passed MJ in all time scoring.

This is the same stupid shit Simon does when he says Kobe didn't make the 2013 playoffs or that Lebron is carrying the same roster Kobe did in 2016.

Somehow you guys are trying to be as daft and annoying as the Simons. Though I suspect it is not an act, that a lot of you are legitimately this stupid.

Somehow this place is getting even dumber and less readable.

Smoke117
03-08-2019, 07:02 PM
One was a retirement/final game in Charlotte. The other was a scoring landmark. There was no MJ video when Kobe passed MJ in all time scoring.

This is the same stupid shit Simon does when he says Kobe didn't make the 2013 playoffs or that Lebron is carrying the same roster Kobe did in 2016.

Somehow you guys are trying to be as daft and annoying as the Simons. Though I suspect it is not an act, that a lot of you are legitimately this stupid.

Somehow this place is getting even dumber and less readable.

This has been the norm for this board for years now.

egokiller
03-08-2019, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]He

SpaceJam
03-08-2019, 08:52 PM
As simple as it is, MJ just doesn't feel his legacy is as threatened by Kobe, as it is LeBron. That's why he's constantly praising Kobe because he knows, there's no way Bean is passing him in the GOAT rankings

FireDavidKahn
03-08-2019, 09:52 PM
LeBron hasn't played his last game you idiot.:oldlol: