PDA

View Full Version : Kobe took a lesser talented team than the current lakers to the 2009 Championship

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 03:15 AM
PG - Rondo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fisher
SG - Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bullock
SF - 18ppg Ingram >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 11ppg Odom
PF - 19ppg Kuzma = 19ppg Gasol
C - Bran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6ppg Bynum

bench

28 year old Lance > 23 year old Ariza
Josh Hart >>>>>>>> Sasha
Lonzo >>>>>> Farmar
KCP >>>>> Shannon
Chander >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Powell
Svi >>>>> luke
Mcgee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mbenga

:biggums:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3653/3673750345_f046720017_b.jpg

Session
03-09-2019, 03:30 AM
LeBron is a tourist and a business man in LA.
Kobe has been the last great Laker.

:cheers:

Rico2016
03-09-2019, 03:34 AM
Odom
Bynum
Gasol
Fisher
Ariza

No.

Now...Stop. Trolling.

Uncle Drew
03-09-2019, 03:36 AM
Kuzma = Gasol :oldlol:

highwhey
03-09-2019, 03:39 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Rh4WKfKj/op-is-gay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f-zps2eff0ab0.gif

Rico2016
03-09-2019, 03:41 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Only Kenny could say that with a straight face and almost actually believe himself

Rico2016
03-09-2019, 03:44 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Rh4WKfKj/op-is-gay-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f-zps2eff0ab0.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/VrSZDlpRaHYje/giphy.gif

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 03:52 AM

so you can argue ONE matchup and it relies on just taking a leap of faith... both average the same amount of points. no doubt kuzma will win a playoff game as the leader of his own team within the next 2-3 years, gasol never did. its only laughable right now to you because kuzmas just getting started. yet he's already putting up allstar numbers. he could realistically be averaging 30ppg and blowing gasols individual career out of the water soon. imagine if he was the lakers #1 option this year. 25ppg minimum

so its not THAT far fetched to say its a wash ... its not like gasols going balls out on defense or anything

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-09-2019, 03:54 AM
Odom
Bynum
Gasol
Fisher
Ariza

No.

Now...Stop. Trolling.

this nikka really named Bynum, Ariza and DEREK FISHER and was serious:roll: :roll:

lets be real outside of Pau and Odom that Lakers support was garbage

Ingram > Odumb

Bynum wasnt any better than Javale. Theres a reason he played 17 minutes in the playoffs

in 29 mins in the RS Bynum put up 14/8 with 2 blocks on 56%
in 21 mins in the RS Javale put up 11/7 with 2 blocks on 62%

Javale played 1222 mins in the RS and counting. Bynumb played 1446. Bynumb only played more MPG because Lakers had no other good bigs to rotate his mins with from the bench while 19 Lakers had Zubac when starting had a stretch of 12/6/2/1 on 59% for 22 games in 20 mins

Ariza was a KCP level player and Lonzo is so much better than Fish its not even worth talking about. Their collapse without him says it all. Lonzo is easily more importan than any non Pau Laker

Pau over Kuzma is the only real advantage 09 had. Pau was a star

after that the 09 Lakers team was weak

Zo >>>>>>>>> Fish
KCP or Bullock = Ariza
Ingram > Odumb
Javale = Bynum
Rondo >>>>>> Farmar
Walton = Walton:lol
Lance = Shannon

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 03:55 AM
Odom
Bynum
Gasol
Fisher
Ariza

No.

Now...Stop. Trolling.

ariza wasn't anything special at the time. neither was bynum

fisher NEVER was anything special

we're talking about a career role player that averaged 9 points for the lakers with 31% threes. and thats all he really shot...

bynum 6ppg and 2 years away from being productive ?

fisher 10ppg and never amounted to anything but an ok role player

this isn't better than kuzma/ingram/lonzo/hart/rondo/mcgee/chandler/lance etc...

FOH

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 03:59 AM
and btw realistically its a bran vs gasol matchup

and an 11ppg mcgee vs a 6ppg bynum

with that shit its even more one sided in favor of the current lakers help

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-09-2019, 04:01 AM
and btw realistically its a bran vs gasol matchup

and an 11ppg mcgee vs a 6ppg bynum

with that shit its even more one sided in favor of the current lakers help

current Bran is much closer to 09 Pau than 09 Kobe

both bottom 15 level players no where near MVP/top of the league level

Uncle Drew
03-09-2019, 06:01 AM
so you can argue ONE matchup and it relies on just taking a leap of faith... both average the same amount of points. no doubt kuzma will win a playoff game as the leader of his own team within the next 2-3 years, gasol never did. its only laughable right now to you because kuzmas just getting started. yet he's already putting up allstar numbers. he could realistically be averaging 30ppg and blowing gasols individual career out of the water soon. imagine if he was the lakers #1 option this year. 25ppg minimum

so its not THAT far fetched to say its a wash ... its not like gasols going balls out on defense or anything
I

SpaceJam
03-09-2019, 06:11 AM
Jesus Christ, Kobe is lucky he isn't playing in today's Western Conference...

They faced the Nuggets in the WCF. I can say there is at least 5 teams in the West better than those Nuggets, maybe Utah as well

Watered down West

Manny98
03-09-2019, 06:52 AM

Kobe pre Gasol

2005 - misses playoffs

2006 - barely makes the playoffs and chokes a 3-1 lead in the 1st round

2007 - swept in the 1st round

Kobe with Gasol

2008 - finals

2009 - Championship

2010 - Championship

https://i.postimg.cc/9MP6x9RT/photo.jpg

Guess who led the Lakers in both plus minus and win shares in both 09 and 10?

https://i.postimg.cc/N00VV5HV/Cma-U7-Py-WEAAao-IA.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/y8D8HYcJ/download-3.jpg

Gasol transformed a team from first round fodder into championship caliber if that is not superstar caliber i don't know what is

Let's not forget who closed out the Celtics in game 7

https://i.postimg.cc/pr6stdkw/ezgif-1-ae222d86ab.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/SR2WCf7P/Yellowish-Wealthy-Koodoo-size-restricted.gif

qrich
03-09-2019, 06:56 AM
Gasol >>>>> Kuzma....it isn't even close.

Odom >> Ingram as well.

Then, throw in coaching. You go from one of the best in the history of the league to one of the worst.

zeerghit
03-09-2019, 07:13 AM
2010 gasol = 2010 kobe

Kblaze8855
03-09-2019, 07:20 AM
Gasol >>>>> Kuzma....it isn't even close.

Odom >> Ingram as well.

Then, throw in coaching. You go from one of the best in the history of the league to one of the worst.

People really pick and choose when to acknowledge the obvious fact that it

Akeem34TheDream
03-09-2019, 08:38 AM
How can people take this seriously? He was probably laughing while writing it.

Wally450
03-09-2019, 10:28 AM
It's sad that OP believes this.

He'd somehow twist it if you switched LeBron and Kobe with these two teams and say that the 09 team would be one of the most stacked teams in recent memory.

MJistheGOAT
03-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Kobe 2009 > LePushed 2019
Gasol > Kuzma
Odom > Ingram
Phil Jackson > Luke

19 West > 09 West and 09 East (non injured KG and Celtics will have beaten LAL that year)

ImKobe
03-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Rondo/Zo vs Fisher/Farmer - :roll: is this even a debate?

Ariza vs Ingram - Ingram's far more consistent at scoring and isn't a slouch on the defensive end either

Zubac vs Bynum - ZuPac washes Bynum if you look at their per 36's, Bynum also couldn't stay healthy and had little impact in the POs, so stupid that this FO actually moved him for trash :facepalm

McGee/Chandler vs Gasol - Pau obviously wins this battle, but let's not act like he was Tim Duncan, he was sonned by Duncan, KG, Scola, Camby, Ibaka, Faried and Dirk constantly in the POs, I probably left a few names out there, he scored 30+ pts 3 times in 3 Finals runs, 0 of them past the 2nd round. He wasn't one of the best defensive players in the league, he could get us 15-20 points consistently within the system and was an ideal 2nd option to Kobe, but that's it.

Kuzma vs Odom - I'm sorry, but Kuzma has way more upside and is a much more lethal scorer than 2009 Odom, who was a borderline 10/10 guy and he really wasn't a threat from 3 that season either.

Hart vs. Shannon Brown - Pretty even, Shannon could have some nice spurts and he was a great dunker, could hit the three, Hart's probably a better defensive player and a much better rebounder.

KCP vs. Luke Walton - as much as KCP irritates me at times, he's better than Luke for sure.

There's really no debate here. Gasol is maybe a tier higher than Ingram or Kuzma as a 2nd option, but the rest of the roster isn't close to as good as what Lebron has right now.

Notice how I didn't even mention Bullock or Lance? This team goes fking deep.

chains5000
03-09-2019, 10:59 AM
That Lakers team was better, and Pau was WAY better than any current roster player not named LeBron
Don't be a retard

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Rondo/Zo vs Fisher/Farmer - :roll: is this even a debate?

Ariza vs Ingram - Ingram's far more consistent at scoring and isn't a slouch on the defensive end either

Zubac vs Bynum - ZuPac washes Bynum if you look at their per 36's, Bynum also couldn't stay healthy and had little impact in the POs, so stupid that this FO actually moved him for trash :facepalm

McGee/Chandler vs Gasol - Pau obviously wins this battle, but let's not act like he was Tim Duncan, he was sonned by Duncan, KG, Scola, Camby, Ibaka, Faried and Dirk constantly in the POs, I probably left a few names out there, he scored 30+ pts 3 times in 3 Finals runs, 0 of them past the 2nd round. He wasn't one of the best defensive players in the league, he could get us 15-20 points consistently within the system and was an ideal 2nd option to Kobe, but that's it.

Kuzma vs Odom - I'm sorry, but Kuzma has way more upside and is a much more lethal scorer than 2009 Odom, who was a borderline 10/10 guy and he really wasn't a threat from 3 that season either.

Hart vs. Shannon Brown - Pretty even, Shannon could have some nice spurts and he was a great dunker, could hit the three, Hart's probably a better defensive player and a much better rebounder.

KCP vs. Luke Walton - as much as KCP irritates me at times, he's better than Luke for sure.

There's really no debate here. Gasol is maybe a tier higher than Ingram or Kuzma as a 2nd option, but the rest of the roster isn't close to as good as what Lebron has right now.

Notice how I didn't even mention Bullock or Lance? This team goes fking deep.

its f*cked how overrated odom has become just because he won as a 3rd option averaging 11ppg when he never made an allstar team and barely has a double digit career scoring average

odom couldn't shoot at all and did the same driving julius randle spin move layup every single time. he was trash ... all he could do well was pass and rebound. and its not like he was magic or rodman in either department

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 11:07 AM
That Lakers team was better, and Pau was WAY better than any current roster player not named LeBron
Don't be a retard

gasol is not waaaaay better than kuzma... gasol as the #1 guy can give you 20ppg tops

thats basically kuzma as a 2nd option... he would put up 25ppg if lebron wasn't here right now ... 30ppg within a year or 2

ImKobe
03-09-2019, 11:12 AM
Don't be a retard

Way better? He was All-NBA 3rd team in 2009 and 2010, a borderline 19/10 player who averaged only 1 block a game as a 7-footer that year. He was never all-defense. How much better is he really compared to Zubac?

The thing here is that while Pau might be better than Lebron's 2nd option (which he really isn't as a scorer), the rest of the roster is far deeper and more talented then what Kobe had, and it's okay to admit this. The cap is much higher now and Lakers have a bunch of potential future star players on rookie deals. Heck, they randomly threw away one that was putting up 20/11 per 36 and who was only making like 2 million this year for a 3PT shooting big, who can't even shoot that well.

chains5000
03-09-2019, 11:13 AM
gasol is not waaaaay better than kuzma... gasol as the #1 guy can give you 20ppg tops

thats basically kuzma as a 2nd option... he would put up 25ppg if lebron wasn't here right now ... 30ppg within a year or 2
A chair could get score 20ppg today

Also, Pau could do more than score, would probably have averaged 7-8 assists under current rules.

scuzzy
03-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Overwhelming pre-season Finals favorites in 09 + 10

Prior to Pau's arival, not even Top 10 league favs

6th man was a 20/10 player on LAC and better than any current Laker sans LBJ by a long shot.

But yes, tell us more how 2017 Lakers summer league team is better than Pau, Bynum, Odom, Ariza, etc :oldlol:

chains5000
03-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Way better? He was All-NBA 3rd team in 2009 and 2010, a borderline 19/10 player who averaged only 1 block a game as a 7-footer that year. He was never all-defense. How much better is he really compared to Zubac?

The thing here is that while Pau might be better than Lebron's 2nd option (which he really isn't as a scorer), the rest of the roster is far deeper and more talented then what Kobe had, and it's okay to admit this. The cap is much higher now and Lakers have a bunch of potential future star players on rookie deals. Heck, they randomly threw away one that was putting up 21/11 per 36 and who was only making like 2 million this year for a 3PT shooting big, who can't even shoot that well.
Are you that dumb? Zubac isn't event playing 20 mpg, for a reason.

ImKobe
03-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Overwhelming pre-season Finals favorites in 09 + 10

6th man was a 20/10 player on LAC and better than any current Laker sans LBJ by a long shot.

But yes, tell us more how 2017 Lakers summer league team is better than Pau, Bynum, Odom, Ariza, etc :oldlol:

Prior to Pau's arrival? Lakers were 30 - 16 before he played his first game with us.

scuzzy
03-09-2019, 11:18 AM
I like this paradox with Kobe stans

> new era sucks, Lebrons stats don't mean shit
> holy fck, Kuz/Ingram score a holy 18ppg

mix n mash 100x a day :oldlol:

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 11:19 AM
Overwhelming pre-season Finals favorites in 09

maybe because they made the finals in 08 and had the reigning league mvp and gold medal game mvp ?

:lol

and yes kobe needed at least one good player to win... no other good players and just a healthy season to make the playoffs

kobe didn't need much

aj1987
03-09-2019, 11:23 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

They're autistic AF and deathly allergic to facts. ****ing basement dwelling losers.

maybe because they made the finals in 08 and had the reigning league mvp and gold medal game mvp ?

and yes kobe needed at least one good player to win... no other good players and just a healthy season to make the playoffs

kobe didn't need much
Wade was better in the Olympics and the gold medal game and it wasn't even remotely close.

ImKobe
03-09-2019, 11:25 AM
Are you that dumb? Zubac isn't event playing 20 mpg, for a reason.

Zubac was an automatic 15 pts 10 rebounds whenever he got the minutes, I saw him destroy the Warriors, Thunder, Pelicans (with AD playing) and he had the monster game against Phoenix.

Clippers are 8 - 3 with him and he's putting up 9/7 and a block in just 19.5 mpg. Just had another great game against Thunder in a win.

Point is that this team has far more above-average players than the 2009 Lakers and Gasol was not a superstar, I never said that Zubac was better, but this team is still a lot better in depth and overall talent.

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 11:25 AM

having a 2nd and 3rd option BOTH averaging nearly 20ppg is very different than gasols 19ppg and odoms 11ppg though

even if you adjusted for pace you would still have to factor in that ingrams taking a ton of shots away from kuzma

bump ingram down to 11ppg and kuzma would be able to average 20+ppg regardless of the era

he's a true scorer with skills that translate.

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 11:26 AM

They're autistic AF and deathly allergic to facts. ****ing basement dwelling losers.

Wade was better in the Olympics and the gold medal game and it wasn't even remotely close.

lol@1st/2nd quarter impact... that didn't win them the game

kobe had a hand in the teams last 20 points or some shit. either scoring or assisting. he won them the gold

ImKobe
03-09-2019, 11:27 AM

Kuzma and Ingram are legit, have you seen Ingram lately? How many times did Pau go off like Kuzma did against Boston?

aj1987
03-09-2019, 11:29 AM
lol@1st/2nd quarter impact... that didn't win them the game

kobe had a hand in the teams last 20 points or some shit. either scoring or assisting. he won them the gold
FOH, you autistic shit. :roll: :roll:

Wade had 27/2/2 with 4 steals on 90% TS. Kobe had 20 points total on 35% worse efficiency. Wade also had the clutch 3 which put the US up by 7 with ~2 minutes to go. Wade was significantly better and it's not particularly close.

Kuzma and Ingram are legit, have you seen Ingram lately? How many times did Pau go off like Kuzma did against Boston?
Do the 4th Q's of the Finals count?

https://i.postimg.cc/QCmfMhfQ/t7hEeqc.jpg

ImKobe
03-09-2019, 11:30 AM

Wasn't even close huh

Wade - 27/2/2 4 stl
Kobe - 20/3/6 2 blk, made or had a hand in all the big shots down the stretch

You're pathetic.

aj1987
03-09-2019, 11:32 AM
Wasn't even close huh

Wade - 27/2/2 4 stl
Kobe - 20/3/6 2 blk, made or had a hand in all the big shots down the stretch

You're pathetic.
Yeah, it wasn't close, you retarded cuck.

27/2/2/4 on 90% TS vs 20/3/6/2 on 65% TS. Wade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brick.

Wade literally scored 7 more points than Brick while taking fewer shots.

scuzzy
03-09-2019, 11:32 AM
2008-10 Lakers were so deep they had a 2004/2012 Team USA Olympian coming off the bench and winning 6moty awards :oldlol:

Historical bigs which earned and coined a name 'Twin Towers', universally recognized as the best front court in the league.

Kobe stans wishing a wall of text could speak this out of existence :lol

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 11:36 AM

27/2/2/4 on 90% TS vs 20/3/6/2 on 65% TS. Wade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brick.

Wade literally scored 7 more points than Brick while taking fewer shots.

this shows you didn't watch the game. kobe dominated the 4th quarter when spain made their push

wade did all his damage when the US wasn't feeling any real pressure.

scuzzy
03-09-2019, 11:39 AM

Booker 25, 4, 7
Ayton 17, 10, 2
Warren 18, 4, 2
Oubre, 16, 4, 2

Holy Fck, Suns are loaded with a Big 4 :eek: :oldlol:

18 ppg scorers everywhere! Like BI and Kuz!

ImKobe
03-09-2019, 11:39 AM

Kobe was responsible for more points than Wade and hit the shot to put the game away (the 4-point play). At least half of his assists were wide open 3s to Deron and Melo.

Wade's two assists? One to Kobe to make a tough shot in traffic, other was the 4-point play.

superduper
03-09-2019, 11:41 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3a/b8/41/3ab841f936216aaab973d66f049070b1.jpg

Call that stacked and then look in the mirror after.

I dare anyone to do it

ImKobe
03-09-2019, 11:41 AM
Booker 25, 4, 7
Ayton 17, 10, 2
Warren 18, 4, 2
Oubre, 16, 4, 2

Ok, so you agree that Lebron's averages over the past few years are irrelevant as well?

https://media.tenor.com/images/86c322e644706ef0ba7283f2b6db59a2/tenor.gif

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 11:42 AM
2008-10 Lakers were so deep they had a 2004/2012 Team USA Olympian coming off the bench and winning 6moty awards :oldlol:

Historical bigs which earned and coined a name 'Twin Towers', universally recognized as the best front court in the league.

Kobe stans wishing a wall of text could speak this out of existence :lol

boozer was a 2004 olympian coming off a season averaging 15ppg

it wasn't hard at the time to make those rosters cause they were the C teams

and odom was on the 2010 USA roster ( not 2012 ) along with more C team guys like eric gordon, rudy gay, chandler, a washed up billups etc..

LAmbruh
03-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Booker 25, 4, 7
Ayton 17, 10, 2
Warren 18, 4, 2
Oubre, 16, 4, 2

:roll: :roll:

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 11:48 AM
are people actually trying to say booker and ayton are bad basketball players

even if you shaved 10 points off bookers career high he still matched larry bird

dude can score the ball and is going to be a great player in this league

ayton was the first overall pick ...

what pick was gasol? he averaged 17ppg his rookie year and nobody batted an eye .. why can't the #1 pick do it ???

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-09-2019, 11:49 AM
Ok, so you agree that Lebron's averages over the past few years are irrelevant as well?

https://media.tenor.com/images/86c322e644706ef0ba7283f2b6db59a2/tenor.gif

Whoops...

Dumbfukk is oblivious to "STATS!" being Bron fans' go-to :oldlol:

aj1987
03-09-2019, 11:57 AM
this shows you didn't watch the game. kobe dominated the 4th quarter when spain made their push

wade did all his damage when the US wasn't feeling any real pressure.
I watched it live and it's still on YT. Without Wade the US get blown out by the 3rd Q. That's just a fact. Kobe hit a couple of shots in the 4th Q? That's cute. Wade was the one who kept them in the game and hit the clutch 3 with like 2 minutes left.

I'm pretty sure that if you took Kobe's dick out your mouth, you'd see things more clearly.

Kobe was responsible for more points than Wade and hit the shot to put the game away (the 4-point play). At least half of his assists were wide open 3s to Deron and Melo.

Wade's two assists? One to Kobe to make a tough shot in traffic, other was the 4-point play.
Kobe was responsible for 1 point more than Wade, while Wade was 35% more efficient than Brick and a significantly better defender.

Wade's shot put the game away. Wade put them up by 7 with ~2 minutes left. Spain missed their next couple of tries and the US got the ball back with 1:30 left. That was pretty much the end of the game.

The 4 point play? Yeah, Kobe got torched by Navvaro right after that and then he proceeded to miss a 3pt shot, and Spain cut it to 4 with like 2:20 left.

Stop trying to rewrite history, you pathetic loser.

SouBeachTalents
03-09-2019, 12:07 PM
It's sad that OP believes this.

He'd somehow twist it if you switched LeBron and Kobe with these two teams and say that the 09 team would be one of the most stacked teams in recent memory.
It's 100% facts he would do that, not a doubt in my mind

People really pick and choose when to acknowledge the obvious fact that it’s easier to score today don’t they?

Direct per game comparisons at times then turn around and admit a lot of these stats today are bullshit 10 minutes later.
OP even brings up all the time how much easier it is to score now and that the stats being put up are a joke and meaningless, 3ball does the exact same shit. But lo and behold when it comes time for a Kobe/Jordan/LeBron comparison, now Kuzma > Gasol & Ingram > Pippen based solely on ppg. Those dudes are absolutely shameless :oldlol:

Jesus Christ, Kobe is lucky he isn't playing in today's Western Conference...

They faced the Nuggets in the WCF. I can say there is at least 5 teams in the West better than those Nuggets, maybe Utah as well

Watered down West
For real, do you really see a Carmelo led team even getting HCA in the first round in this years West? The '09 West is even weaker than the current East, at least at the top of the conference

ImKobe
03-09-2019, 12:09 PM
I watched it live and it's still on YT. Without Wade the US get blown out by the 3rd Q. That's just a fact. Kobe hit a couple of shots in the 4th Q? That's cute. Wade was the one who kept them in the game and hit the clutch 3 with like 2 minutes left.

I'm pretty sure that if you took Kobe's dick out your mouth, you'd see things more clearly.

Kobe was responsible for 1 point more than Wade, while Wade was 35% more efficient than Brick and a significantly better defender.

Wade's shot put the game away. Wade put them up by 7 with ~2 minutes left. Spain missed their next couple of tries and the US got the ball back with 1:30 left. That was pretty much the end of the game.

The 4 point play? Yeah, Kobe got torched by Navvaro right after that and then he proceeded to miss a 3pt shot, and Spain cut it to 4 with like 2:20 left.

Ok, so by your logic, Draymond Green outplayed Lebron in Game 7 of the 2016 Finals as well, right? Because Green scored way more points on almost twice as high TS% and only had two less assists with 3 less TOs.

I love how angry you sound when you got no real arguments. So now Wade put Spain away with 7 minutes left in the game with them being up only 7 points? :roll: Kobe turned a 5 pt game into a 9 pt game with 3 minutes left :facepalm and hit the floater with 1:12 left to make it a 8 pt game.

Maybe you should cut down on your alcohol.

scuzzy
03-09-2019, 12:13 PM
"We'll give you Bynum, Pau and Odom + 3 future picks for Antony Davis"

Pelicans: "nah we good"

Lakers Young Core!

:yaohappy:

ImKobe
03-09-2019, 12:17 PM

NBA said no when the Lakers offered Odom & Gasol for Chris Paul :roll:

ballinhun8
03-09-2019, 12:22 PM
This is such a dumb thread.

tpols
03-09-2019, 12:29 PM
Pau is the best player of the bunch, but you could argue ingram, ball, kuzma, and a shipped off julius (due to lack of fit) were a stronger, deeper cast. Luke Walton too, a guy who coached the 73 win warriors in the regular season... the team was expected to go at least to the second round this year and colossally failed, in big part because Lebron destroyed all the young guy's comraderie and confidence with his AD collusion antics, and because he was all time bad defensively and in the clutch on the court.

just turrible, 34 yo Kobe wouldve done more.

Andrei89
03-09-2019, 12:32 PM

Stop talking about PPG and using stats.

If we start using stats to compare Lebron v Kobe the King literally send Kobe into the abyss:lol

aj1987
03-09-2019, 12:34 PM
Ok, so by your logic, Draymond Green outplayed Lebron in Game 7 of the 2016 Finals as well, right? Because Green scored way more points on almost twice as high TS% and only had two less assists with 3 less TOs.
Did the Warriors win with Draymond having that monster game?

I love how angry you sound when you got no real arguments. So now Wade put Spain away with 7 minutes left in the game with them being up only 7 points? :roll: Kobe turned a 5 pt game into a 9 pt game with 3 minutes left :facepalm and hit the floater with 1:12 left to make it a 8 pt game.
I LOVE how every single time I actually respond with facts and stats, every single LeBron haters cries "meltdown!!1" or "your mad!!1". Every single time.

I literally posted a play by play and you could even read that properly. SMH. No wonder you're a Brick stan. You have the IQ of a rodent.

Brick has a 4 point play and the US are up 9 with 3:10. That's not a dagger, by any means. there was still 3:10 left to play. Then he proceeds to get murked by Navvaro. Lead down to 7. Bricks a 3 while Spain make one this time, putting them down only 4 with 2:25 left. 5-0 run in 45 seconds. Wade answers with a 3, which puts the US up 7 with 2 minutes to go. Brick (with his shitty defense) fouls and puts Navvaro on the line. He makes one and misses one, US don't get the rebound, but get a stop (Wade closed out on his defensive assignment) this time and the ball with 1:30 left and up 6. That was pretty much the game.

That was literally what I posted earlier as well:

Maybe you should cut down on your alcohol.
Maybe you should up the intake of your autism pills. :cheers:

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 12:49 PM

i think you're the one with the revisionist history

watch the game. listen to doug collins commentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhpVE5Yfvhc

"and whos been on every play. kobe bryant"

"kobe bryant coming up huge"

"you see why kobe bryants on this team. money under pressure"

"kobe bryant took over the game for the united states"

"thats why he's the mvp of the nba"

did you watch the game with ear plugs and your eyes close

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 12:53 PM

Lakers Young Core!

bynum was a 6ppg scrub at the time. odom 11ppg role player. how the f*ck would that + gasol get you anthony davis A LEAGUE MVP CALIBER PLAYER TOP 3 TALENT

:facepalm

zeerghit
03-09-2019, 12:54 PM
davis is not better than gasol.. atleast yet

Akeem34TheDream
03-09-2019, 12:56 PM

LMAO Why would you send a link of kobe bryant video instead of a video that includes Wade too? And announcers can very well be biased or wrong. Very weak arguments.

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 12:57 PM
davis is not better than gasol.. atleast yet

https://media.tenor.com/images/47f0650d57407c2361c2b40febc7212a/tenor.gif

scuzzy
03-09-2019, 12:59 PM
Odom: 6moty/Olympian
Pau: all-star/Olympian
Bynum: all-star

Lonzo - Summer League MVP :banana:

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 01:02 PM
LMAO Why would you send a link of kobe bryant video instead of a video that includes Wade too? And announcers can very well be biased or wrong. Very weak arguments.

dude... the entire world has a consensus opinion that kobe took over that game and was the #1 reason they won

i don't give 2 f*cks about convincing your dumbass or your alt account

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Odom: 6moty/Olympian
Pau: all-star/Olympian
Bynum: all-star

Lonzo - Summer League MVP :banana:

2004 C team olympian that lost

and do you realize 6th man of the year means you're the 151'st best player in the nba

bynum was a baby averaging 6ppg. saying hes an allstar is like saying kobe was an nba allstar in 1995

Rico2016
03-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Kobe pre Gasol

2005 - misses playoffs

2006 - barely makes the playoffs and chokes a 3-1 lead in the 1st round

2007 - swept in the 1st round

Kobe with Gasol

2008 - finals

2009 - Championship

2010 - Championship

https://i.postimg.cc/9MP6x9RT/photo.jpg

Guess who led the Lakers in both plus minus and win shares in both 09 and 10?

https://i.postimg.cc/N00VV5HV/Cma-U7-Py-WEAAao-IA.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/y8D8HYcJ/download-3.jpg

Gasol transformed a team from first round fodder into championship caliber if that is not superstar caliber i don't know what is

Let's not forget who closed out the Celtics in game 7

https://i.postimg.cc/pr6stdkw/ezgif-1-ae222d86ab.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/SR2WCf7P/Yellowish-Wealthy-Koodoo-size-restricted.gif

Annnnnd this thread is done :applause:

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Annnnnd this thread is done :applause:

all this shows is kobe needed a bottom 5 sidekick in history to win back to back titles after dragging kwame/smush to the playoffs a year before

kobe did great things with very little help

jordan pre pippen couldn't win either. everyone needs at least one allstar calliber sidekick. i think hakeems the only one to win a title without one. but that happened with MJ retired and out of the picture

SouBeachTalents
03-09-2019, 01:10 PM
2004 C team olympian that lost

and do you realize 6th man of the year means you're the 151'st best player in the nba

bynum was a baby averaging 6ppg. saying hes an allstar is like saying kobe was an nba allstar in 1995

That's the runaway favorite for the dumbest thing said on ISH in 2019. Unless of course you actually believe players like McHale, Ginobili & Harden weren't top 150 when they won the award

aj1987

Watch the actual game, you stupid ****. I not only posted the stats, but I posted the play-by-play in the final moments. Have you ever actually watched a single minute of basketball? As I said, take Kobe's dick out your mouth, wipe his shit off of your face and watch the games. Christ! You are one dense stan.

Not to mention the fact that you posted a Kobe only highlights. SMH! What do you think happens if Wade plays like shit, instead of putting up 27/2/2/4 on 90% TS? The US get blown the **** out by the 3rd Q.

Kobe was the MVP of the NBA. No shit, but he wasn't close to being the MVP of the gold medal game.

Here's the play-by-play of the final moments, BTW.

Brick has a 4 point play and the US are up 9 with 3:10. That's not a dagger, by any means. there was still 3:10 left to play. Then he proceeds to get murked by Navvaro. Lead down to 7. Bricks a 3 while Spain make one this time, putting them down only 4 with 2:25 left. 5-0 run in 45 seconds. Wade answers with a 3, which puts the US up 7 with 2 minutes to go. Brick (with his shitty defense) fouls and puts Navvaro on the line. He makes one and misses one, US don't get the rebound, but get a stop (Wade closed out on his defensive assignment) this time and the ball with 1:30 left and up 6. That was pretty much the game.

Then the stats:

Wade - 27/2/2/4 on 90% TS

Kobe - 20/3/6/2 on 65% TS

Wade >>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

That's the runaway favorite for the dumbest thing said on ISH in 2019. Unless of course you actually believe players like McHale, Ginobili & Harden weren't top 150 when they won the award
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LeBron stans are dumb. MJ stans are no different. However, there's something about Kobe stans. They're by far the most retarded people on the planet. Probably in the known universe.

Rico2016

Lakers Young Core!

Pelicans: Nah we good :roll: :applause: :roll:

Rico2016
03-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Booker 25, 4, 7
Ayton 17, 10, 2
Warren 18, 4, 2
Oubre, 16, 4, 2

Bran fam STAY winning :pimp:

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Pelicans: Nah we good :roll: :applause: :roll:

hindsight is 20/20 with bynum. at the time he wasn't doing anything

like i said... it would be like saying kobe was an allstar before he even got in the nba

bynum was 20 years old. he wasn't great

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Watch the actual game, you stupid ****. I not only posted the stats, but I posted the play-by-play in the final moments. Have you ever actually watched a single minute of basketball? As I said, take Kobe's dick out your mouth, wipe his shit off of your face and watch the games. Christ! You are one dense stan.

Not to mention the fact that you posted a Kobe only highlights. SMH! What do you think happens if Wade plays like shit, instead of putting up 27/2/2/4 on 90% TS? The US get blown the **** out by the 3rd Q.

Kobe was the MVP of the NBA. No shit, but he wasn't close to being the MVP of the gold medal game.

Here's the play-by-play of the final moments, BTW.

Then the stats:

Wade - 27/2/2/4 on 90% TS

Kobe - 20/3/6/2 on 65% TS

Wade >>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LeBron stans are dumb. MJ stans are no different. However, there's something about Kobe stans. They're by far the most retarded people on the planet. Probably in the known universe.

you're the ultimate wade stan. nobody cares about convincing you of anything

the world is on my side... how does that make you feel

Rico2016
03-09-2019, 01:22 PM
hindsight is 20/20 with bynum. at the time he wasn't doing anything

like i said... it would be like saying kobe was an allstar before he even got in the nba

bynum was 20 years old. he wasn't great

In case you missed the context, the Pelicans turned down the Lakers entire young core offer for Davis because the players are that bad.

Are you now telling me that the Pelicans would also turn down a similar offer for all of Kobe's supposed weak core? (Gasol, Odom, Ariza, Bynum, +3 1st rounders)???

aj1987
03-09-2019, 01:23 PM
you're the ultimate wade stan. nobody cares about convincing you of anything

the world is on my side... how does that make you feel

Every single time like clockwork. Once the facts are out, you idiots cower.

The only people on your side are the single digit IQ autistic morons. How does that make you feel?

warriorfan
03-09-2019, 01:26 PM
this nikka really named Bynum, Ariza and DEREK FISHER and was serious:roll: :roll:

lets be real outside of Pau and Odom that Lakers support was garbage

Ingram > Odumb

Bynum wasnt any better than Javale. Theres a reason he played 17 minutes in the playoffs

in 29 mins in the RS Bynum put up 14/8 with 2 blocks on 56%
in 21 mins in the RS Javale put up 11/7 with 2 blocks on 62%

Javale played 1222 mins in the RS and counting. Bynumb played 1446. Bynumb only played more MPG because Lakers had no other good bigs to rotate his mins with from the bench while 19 Lakers had Zubac when starting had a stretch of 12/6/2/1 on 59% for 22 games in 20 mins

Ariza was a KCP level player and Lonzo is so much better than Fish its not even worth talking about. Their collapse without him says it all. Lonzo is easily more importan than any non Pau Laker

Pau over Kuzma is the only real advantage 09 had. Pau was a star

after that the 09 Lakers team was weak

Zo >>>>>>>>> Fish
KCP or Bullock = Ariza
Ingram > Odumb
Javale = Bynum
Rondo >>>>>> Farmar
Walton = Walton:lol
Lance = Shannon

This. Look up Bynums playoff and Finals statistics from the Lakers

Akeem34TheDream
03-09-2019, 01:27 PM
:oldlol:

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Every single time like clockwork. Once the facts are out, you idiots cower.

The only people on your side are the single digit IQ autistic morons. How does that make you feel?

nobody cares about you, dwyane wade or his first 2 quarters in a 2008 gold medal game

dwyane wade is a nobody like paul pierce. they don't love him like kobe

if they did they would have voted him into the allstar game for his last season. adam silver had to gift him a spot.

he gave himself a retirement tour and NOBODY is paying him any tributes. the media doesn't care

NOBODY CARES ABOUT WADE

he never makes top 20 lists on here or anywhere else. he's an afterthought... and you'd think it would be in my interest to hype him up since he was lebrons sidekick

but i don't. i never do. know why? because he's that uninteresting. he sold his career to prop up lebrons legacy. he's a joke. he threw away any shot at league mvps to be a kickstand

your idol is not legendary. he's not even on dirks level individually.

wade will always be a fat jaw squirrel looking fraud that the refs gifted a finals mvp to. he didn't even have as much impact as ray allen on miami's 2013 title

wade's been irrelevant since then and been forgotten by everyone. he will never have a legacy that comes close to anything special. he has less following than derrick rose at this point. more people wanted him to be in the allstar game

now sit the f*ck down and know your place you smelly disgusting loser

red1
03-09-2019, 01:33 PM
I'm watching more basketball this year than I usually do and I'm happy the lakers are struggling. I want lebron to win and succeed but watching him struggle and play garbage defense is probably the best thing that could happen to him.

He looks like someone that's on the cusp of burning out, someone that's been working the same shitty role for years. I'm sure he slacks as hard in practice as he does playing defense in the games - look at the freethrow shooting I think that's the best example that anyone can use.

He's shooting the worst freethrow percentage of his career and that's because he's burning out and probably isn't practicing or spending much time in the gym.

The lakers need to get wrecked this year so they can retool in the summer and come back with a hunger and intensity if they're going to make any noise in the playoffs at all.

This year the warriors have on lock they're still clearly the best team in the league by far - when KD walks this summer it'll be anyone's game and there will be several teams in the west looking to capitalize and the lakers can easily come out ahead.

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 01:36 PM

its the 151st best player award

sometimes teams bench guys who are better than that. but thats all the award is... sometimes guys rig it by choosing to sit when they realistically should be starting. but they're still winning the 151st best player award

its like a guy going to the wnba and winning league mvp. i'm not saying you're on the same level as candice parker. i'm saying you're winning the wnba mvp and thats all it means. you're better than any woman. ok

its still not an award worth mentioning regardless of your talent level

red1
03-09-2019, 01:38 PM
nobody cares about you, dwyane wade or his first 2 quarters in a 2008 gold medal game

if they did they would have voted him into the allstar game for his last season. adam silver had to gift him a spot.

he gave himself a retirement tour and NOBODY is paying him any tributes. the media doesn't care

NOBODY CARES ABOUT WADE

he never makes top 20 lists on here or anywhere else. he's an afterthought... and you'd think it would be in my interest to hype him up since he was lebrons sidekick

but i don't. i never do. know why? because he's that uninteresting. he sold his career to prop up lebrons legacy. he's a joke. he threw away any shot at league mvps to be a kickstand

wade will always be a fat jaw squirrel looking fraud that the refs gifted a finals mvp to. he didn't even have as much impact as ray allen on miami's 2013 title

wade's been irrelevant since then and been forgotten by everyone. he will never have a legacy that comes close to anything special. he has less following than derrick rose at this point. more people wanted him to be in the allstar game

dude couldn't disagree more. dwade is the ****ing man.

if they didn't remove his meniscus in college he would've had the godliest career. injuries from his reckless days when he was young and the toll of playing on bum knees took him out - pound for pound in his prime, wade is as good as anyone ever in the league.

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 01:42 PM

if they didn't remove his meniscus in college he would've had the godliest career. injuries from his reckless days when he was young and the toll of playing on bum knees took him out - pound for pound in his prime, wade is as good as anyone ever in the league.

wade took advantage of the referees and had a few good years in the nba... 2006-2009

that was his career

its more than obvious the league rigged miami that title because of how fast wade dropped off just a year later.

he had a good mid range fade away and could get to the line. he was a solid defender... thats wades career in a nutshell

a 3 year prime

a fluke finals mvp

a kick stand

a nobody to fans and a retirement tour going unnoticed

he's paul pierce with a few more role player rings from a fake lockout season and a ray allen gift

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 01:43 PM
while every kobe hater hypes up pau gasol

i sit here shitting on dwyane wade

so who exactly is more confident and content with their idols achievements

i don't need to hype up people that don't deserve it to diminish anything lebrons done. his own actions diminish it enough

i rest my case

FKAri
03-09-2019, 01:46 PM

NOBODY CARES ABOUT WADE

hold up. And Lebron won multiple rings while this scrub was his best sidekick ever? :eek:

LEGOAT :bowdown:

Rico2016
03-09-2019, 01:46 PM

100% true

red1
03-09-2019, 01:47 PM
wade took advantage of the referees and had a few good years in the nba... 2006-2009

that was his career

its more than obvious the league rigged miami that title because of how fast wade dropped off just a year later.

he had a good mid range fade away and could get to the line. he was a solid defender... thats wades career in a nutshell

a 3 year prime

a fluke finals mvp

a kick stand

a nobody to fans and a retirement tour going unnoticed

he's paul pierce with a few more role player rings from a fake lockout season and a ray allen gift
this is why I don't like wasting time on this board my man - you just regurgitated every single immature narrative we ever ran here :facepalm

ray allen
referees
rigged
miami

here are the facts - wade is the greatest help defender in the history of the NBA. you're a chuckbe stan, no? this should resonate with you - wade was always fearless in the clutch and literally bailed his team out of games they had no business being involved in with countless clutch plays on defense offense playmaking you name it.

miami-dade county should officially be renamed wade county the way he put those scrubs on the map. bosh and james never would've hopped on the bandwagon in the first place if wasn't for wade and pat riley as an exec.

dwade was already a champion.

aj1987
03-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Everyone cares except braindead morons like yourself, who have never actually watched basketball in their lives.

The only fans that the rapist has are known degenerates. This board and his stans on here are living proof that every single Brick stan is a vile human.

They did, you ****ing idiot. :roll:

Wade had the 5th most votes among all Eastern Conference players. Kyrie, Giannis, Embiis, and Kawhi had more than him.

Oh god, you're beyond delusional. I'm not even going to both with the rest, but the ****ing LAKERS gave him a standing O and played a video tribute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvi3ZZWm_V8

NOBODY CARES ABOUT WADE
And yet, you're melting down over Wade in a thread which has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Oh you care about those lists, huh? Lets see some of them:

ESPN

Michael Jordan
Kareem-Abdul Jabbar
LeBron James
Magic Johnson
Wilt Chamberlain
Larry Bird
Bill Russell
Tim Duncan
Shaquille O’Neal
Hakeem Olajuwon

CBS Sports

Michael Jordan
LeBron James
Wilt Chamberlain
Magic Johnson
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Bill Russell
Tim Duncan
Larry Bird
Shaquille O’Neal
Kobe Bryant

FOX Sports

Michael Jordan
Lebron James
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Shaquille Oneal
Tim Duncan
Magic Johnson
Bill Russell
Wilt Chamberlain
Larry Bird
Hakeem Olajuwan

Sports Illustrated

Michael Jordan
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Wilt Chamberlain
Magic Johnson
LeBron James
Oscar Robertson
Larry Bird
Bill Russell
Jerry West
Tim Duncan

AOL

Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Lebron James
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Larry Bird
Wilt Chamberlin
Bill Russell
Shaquille O'neal
Tim Duncan
Hakeem Olajuwon

Britannica

Lebron James
Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Wilt Chamberlain
Oscar Robinson
Bill Russell
Larry Bird
Shaquille Oneal
Tim Duncan
Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Sporteology

Michael Jordan
Bill Russell
Magic Johnson
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Lebron James
Larry Bird
Wilt Chamberlain
Tim Duncan
Shaquille Oneal
Hakeem Olajuwan

news.com

Michael Jordan
Lebron James
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Shaquille Oneal
Tim Duncan
Magic Johnson
Bill Russell
Wilt Chamberlain
Hakeem Olajuwon
Oscar Robertson

theroar.com

Michael Jordan
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Lebron James
Wilt Chamberlain
Tim Duncan
Magic Johnson
Shaquille Oneal
Larry Bird
Kobe Bryant
Bill Russell

axs.com

Michael Jordan
Wilt Chamberlain
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Lebron James
Magic Johnson
Oscar Robertson
Larry Bird
Bill Russell
Tim Duncan
Shaquille Oneal

How does it make you feel that Curry is gonna kick your boy out of the top 20 this season? Honest feelings.

Brick will always be known as a steroid abusing rapist, who routinely demanded trades and threw teammates under the bus constantly. Not to mention his snitching. Would be a career loser getting hammered in the 1st rounds or entirely missing the PO's, if it wasn't for HOF bigs to save his pathetic career.

No unplug your computer and never access the internet ever again, you obese unemployed basement dwelling loser.

BTW, the MVP of the 2008 US Olympic gold medal team and the gold medal game - Dwyane Wade.

red1
03-09-2019, 01:56 PM
while every kobe hater hypes up pau gasol

i sit here shitting on dwyane wade

so who exactly is more confident and content with their idols achievements

i don't need to hype up people that don't deserve it to diminish anything lebrons done. his own actions diminish it enough

i rest my case
the 2009 chip does in fact give kobe a lot of credit. I'm not immature enough that I can't acknowledge the greatness of two different types of players even if they play the same position.

pau gasol did in fact outplay dwight howard in the finals as well, a dwight who feasted on old men in the previous series in the ecf- there's no debating that either.

FKAri
03-09-2019, 01:58 PM
Prime Kobe also missed the playoffs and when he did make the playoffs, blew a 3-1 lead. Sorry but that's just loser behavior.

Rico2016
03-09-2019, 02:18 PM
Prime Kobe also missed the playoffs and when he did make the playoffs, blew a 3-1 lead. Sorry but that's just loser behavior.

Yowzas

So you're saying in his PRIME he missed the playoffs

Then he got there and blew a 3-1 lead to a team missing its best player?!!?

Mr. Jabbar
03-09-2019, 02:22 PM
I got BANNED back in the day for stating kobes cast that year was one of the lesser talented CHAMPIONSHIP squads ever.

As always, time gave us the reason.

sammichoffate
03-09-2019, 05:29 PM
I got BANNED back in the day for stating kobes cast that year was one of the lesser talented CHAMPIONSHIP squads ever.

As always, time gave us the reason.Jabbar Curse strikes again

PickernRoller
03-09-2019, 05:34 PM
Absolutely.

Bran's getting 19/6/3 and 18/5/3 from his second and third option.

What more can you ask?

Smoke117
03-09-2019, 07:13 PM
lol Trying to equoate Kyle Kuzma to Pau Gasol...jesus christ. You set the bar pretty high for stupidity, but I see you are reaching new levels. Kenny is the typical millennial: A self-centered narcissist with the IQ of ****ing wet towel.

PickernRoller
03-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Stats don't matter now? Since when did Bran stans do a 180?

SpaceJam
03-09-2019, 08:13 PM
NOPE.

Using the analytics presented by one high IQ poster (link below) we can without a doubt confirm the likes of the 2019 Lakers would have averaged...

Kuzma 11.8/3.1/0 on 40%
Ingram 11.3/2.6/0.5 on 43%
Lonzo 2.9/2.8/2.9 on 34%
McGee 4.1/4.1/0 on 55%

Now with that in mind, the starting supporting cast of Gasol, Odom, Fisher and Bynum are easily better, mods please close this

REF: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463661

PickernRoller
03-09-2019, 08:18 PM
I see Bran missing in that list. High IQ poster must have been gagging something?

SpaceJam
03-09-2019, 08:27 PM
I see Bran missing in that list. High IQ poster must have been gagging something?

Why list Bron when we are comparing supporting casts? Absolute full blown retard, Jesus Christ.