PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Knox has zero impact on the game

lilteapot
03-09-2019, 01:34 PM
doesnt draw fouls, cant shoot, cant finish at the rim, only shoots floaters, poor defender for his height and length, and doesnt get teammates involved. to think we could've had bridges or SGA instead of this scrub.

FKAri
03-09-2019, 01:36 PM
but have you seen how high he jumps doe? :applause:

Rudeboy3
03-09-2019, 01:45 PM
I'm disappointed in him, his body type reminds me a lot of Giannis and i picked him as my dark horse for ROY. He's still a rookie though and very raw. I'll judge him when he's in his 3rd or 4th year.

coin24
03-09-2019, 02:01 PM
He's looked terrible all year, total brick machine..

Then again the Knicks have been woeful, the rotation has been all over the place. One guy beasts for 2 games starting then gets dnp cd for a week:facepalm

Ghost1
03-09-2019, 02:03 PM
he looks like a character from The Mummy

Ghost1
03-09-2019, 02:08 PM
new york right now

https://media.giphy.com/media/dVRzKCwooc2bK/giphy.gif

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2019, 02:13 PM
Tough to judge a player on a team that is so thoroughly dedicated to losing. I have seen nothing to give me a real argument to defend him with but judgment should be withheld until he's part of a serious organization.

lilteapot
03-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Tough to judge a player on a team that is so thoroughly dedicated to losing. I have seen nothing to give me a real argument to defend him with but judgment should be withheld until he's part of a serious organization.
this is not an excuse. dotson, trier, robinson and even ELLENSON have shown flashes of usefulness, something Knox hasn't. as bad offensively as frank has been he at least gives you a lot on the defensive end but hes going to get traded.

Uncle Drew
03-09-2019, 03:18 PM
DSJ sucks.

90sgoat
03-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Just another overhyped chucker.

christian1923
03-09-2019, 03:39 PM
this is not an excuse. dotson, trier, robinson and even ELLENSON have shown flashes of usefulness, something Knox hasn't. as bad offensively as frank has been he at least gives you a lot on the defensive end but hes going to get traded.
You know Kevin won rookie of the month in December right?

FreezingTsmoove
03-09-2019, 03:51 PM
This is why the Knicks will never do good, they have zero patience with young players (fans included). Imagine how good the Knicks would be if they actually developed and stood through the thick and thin with their young players instead of always giving up on them?....

Was Galinari impacting the game from the gate in NY? I know every Knick fan would kill to have him back right now... Trevor Ariza too

Knicks will never be a good team because all they want are fast food teams created through free agency

90sgoat
03-09-2019, 04:08 PM
This is why the Knicks will never do good, they have zero patience with young players (fans included). Imagine how good the Knicks would be if they actually developed and stood through the thick and thin with their young players instead of always giving up on them?....

Was Galinari impacting the game from the gate in NY? I know every Knick fan would kill to have him back right now... Trevor Ariza too

Knicks will never be a good team because all they want are fast food teams created through free agency

They have an absolutely horrible fanbase.

I followed their fanbase when Zingis played there. They're absolutely awful. No joke, they're like a caricature of what you think New Yorkers are like at their worst.

Manny98
03-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Another Knicks bust what's new :roll:

PP34Deuce
03-09-2019, 04:10 PM
I can tell you some of you guys dont or haven't played competitive ball.

Hes a rookie. Cant make predictions yet

smoovegittar
03-09-2019, 07:13 PM
He's 19 years old and worn out from regular NBA season....wtf you expect?

I find it hard to believe you're a Knick fan. Only 3 real NYC fans in here.... you ain't one of 'em. Almost certainly a Nets fan trolling.

Lil teapot smh. :coleman:

Kblaze8855
03-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Kids his age are still in the 12th grade. Hes 19. 19 on a team that is intentionally built to lose. What is he supposed to be doing impact wise? Having them lose by a little less?

AngelEyes
03-09-2019, 07:29 PM
He's still extremely raw and only 19 years old. Anyone calling Knox a bust this early in his career is a clown.

lilteapot
03-09-2019, 07:50 PM
He's still extremely raw and only 19 years old. Anyone calling Knox a bust this early in his career is a clown.
I'm not saying he's a bust. I'm saying right now, he does nothing well. Even if you're a rookie there's at least one thing you can hang your hat on

Rudeboy3
03-09-2019, 07:54 PM
Didn't Knox win rookie of the month in December? He's shown flashes, he's the youngest player in his draft class. He's raw but the potential is there, have patience

coin24
03-09-2019, 08:02 PM
Didn't say he was a bust, said he's looked terrible so far theres a difference.

hopefully they score a top pick (and don't fk it up) and land some FA, would be nice to see them in the playoffs again.

atljonesbro
03-09-2019, 08:34 PM
Gotta give him a chance. Yes he’s been bad but he’s probably in the worst situation in basketball. Worst organization, worst roster, worst culture. It’s hard for a teenager to thrive in that.