PDA

View Full Version : Imagine. In a closeout game, you get duked up by Jason Terry in your prime

JohnMax
03-09-2019, 01:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVqFfu0c-Ek

superduper
03-09-2019, 01:53 PM
Elimination Game James!!

FKAri
03-09-2019, 01:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b58glke4ZIQ

Embarrassing. Look at this face at the end

:roll: :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
03-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Jason Terry.

Uncle Drew
03-09-2019, 01:55 PM
https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201105080DAL.html

Yeah, imagine.

egokiller
03-09-2019, 01:56 PM
Can guard all 5 positions though. :oldlol:

What a joke....

red1
03-09-2019, 01:58 PM
the only thing that OP does is steal from others.

stealing posts word for word, stealing threads, stealing the thoughts of others, you name it.

OP is a wannabe and a sheep in every sense of the word. :roll:

Uncle Drew
03-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Man quickly changed the title of the thread because he knows he ****ed up with game 4 in the Mavs - Lakers series in which Kobe got outplayed by all of Terry, Barea and Stojakovic in an elimination game. :oldlol:

red1
03-09-2019, 01:59 PM
on topic - lebron choked like a bitch against the mavs that year but he didn't get swept like kobe, aka OP's idol - I hope that counts for something? :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
03-09-2019, 02:01 PM
the only thing that OP does is steal from others.

stealing posts word for word, stealing threads, stealing the thoughts of others, you name it.

OP is a wannabe and a sheep in every sense of the word. :roll:

Man quickly changed the title of the thread because he knows he ****ed up with game 4 in the Mavs - Lakers series in which Kobe got outplayed by all of Terry, Barea and Stojakovic in an elimination game. :oldlol:
Dude is such a fakkit :oldlol:

Prometheus
03-09-2019, 02:31 PM
Jason Terry will haunt bran's nightmares forever.

Prometheus
03-09-2019, 02:31 PM
Also OP is a great big f@ggot.

tpols
03-09-2019, 02:32 PM
as bad as bran got beat, i do remember the mavs just straight avalanching LA, burying them with 3's. they never stood a chance after game 1.

egokiller
03-09-2019, 02:33 PM
That moment when an LeGBT stan realizes his hero got shit on by Jason Terry.

"but...but...but... Kobe did too!"

The deflection is real. :applause:

AirTupac
03-09-2019, 02:35 PM
I love when LeBron retard fans mention Lakers getting swept but when I mention that team was on its last legs after consecutive finals championships but LeBrons team was a super team formed with 2 other superstars that declared they would win 7+ rings and lost in an even more embarrassing fashion. You ask anyone which ones more embarrassing.... the answer is so obvious that even you retards know it.

egokiller
03-09-2019, 02:38 PM
I love when LeBron retard fans mention Lakers getting swept but when I mention that team was on its last legs after consecutive finals championships but LeBrons team was a super team formed with 2 other superstars that declared they would win 7+ rings and lost in an even more embarrassing fashion. You ask anyone which ones more embarrassing.... the answer is so obvious that even you retards know it.

But if you add such context it destroys their argument (like every other argument they have) and the end result is that we win. Again.

It's just impossible to defend LeBron once context is used so they dip out of the thread or resort to bullshit off topic antics to deflect. Typical mindset of those who never saw GOAT MJ.

Gus Hemmingway
03-09-2019, 02:46 PM
40 point gm4 blowout loss in a 2nd round quick sweep

Yikes Kobe!

StrongLurk
03-09-2019, 03:38 PM
OP, don't talk shit about Kobe like that.

That's the black MAMBA you are talking about :mad:

Kblaze8855
03-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Hating on Jason Terry really is one weak thing about this obsession people have with bringing down Lebron. And thats exactly what it is. Its presented as giving Terry props but what it really is...is making fun of Lebron for losing to a team with Terry playing well. The implication being...Lebron got beat by a scrub. Jason Terry was a good player for like 14-15 years.

Jason Terry has had great games to knock out Kobe, Duncan, Lebron, and Mcgrady. He had huge games in the finals when they lost to the Heat and when they won later. He outplayed Dirk some games in the 06 finals. He had 35 in game 5. He played well when they beat the Lakers by 36 and the Mcgrady/Yao Rockets in another elimination game by 40.

There is nothing noteworthy about Jason Terry having a solid night in a big game vs a team with bigger named stars. That was pretty much every season for 6-7 years.

Why does Jason need to be shit on indirectly because you have a problem with Lebron? Thats exactly what this is. The only reason to mention Jason is because its supposed to be funny how insignificant he is historically compared to Lebron who he outscored. Straight backhanded compliment.

Jason was good enough for long enough to not have the only time hes mentioned be as a pawn in someones Lebron war.

NBASTATMAN
03-09-2019, 04:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc7HIudwY14
:roll:

Shaquille O'Neal
03-09-2019, 07:54 PM
as bad as bran got beat, i do remember the mavs just straight avalanching LA, burying them with 3's. they never stood a chance after game 1.

True. Context matters though right?
LA had been to 3x finals in a row (2008-2010) and won 2 of them. Kobe was almost 33 years old.

Lebron in June of 2011 was : 26 years old, 8th year in the league and had been knocked out in early rounds in 2008-2010. Had the best player from the Heat (Wade) and the best player from the Raptors (Bosh) and a ton of great talent surrounding him.

But, do carry on.:facepalm

Shaquille O'Neal
03-09-2019, 07:58 PM
Good read here:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/allstarweekend25788027/the-comparison-lebron-james-michael-jordan-their-own-words

Lebron: "I'm afraid of failure". This sums up 2011. And to whomever said Jason Terry was a good player - he sure as hell was.

"I watch Jordan more than anybody; for sure, MJ wasn't perfect. MJ had bad games. He had turnovers. He had games where he felt like he should have been better. But I think the greatest thing about MJ was that he never was afraid to fail. And I think that's why he succeeded so much, because he was never afraid of what anybody ever said about him. Never afraid to miss a game-winning shot, never afraid to turn the ball over. Never afraid. That's one of my biggest obstacles. I'm afraid of failure. I want to succeed so bad that I become afraid of failing."
-- LeBron James
Oct. 19, 2013 (Source: ESPN (http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/9827704/lebron-james-two-role-models-michael-jordan-allen-iverson))

Gus Hemmingway
03-09-2019, 08:03 PM
LA had been to 3x finals in a row (2008-2010) and won 2 of them. Kobe was almost 33 years old.

Lebron in June of 2011 was : 26 years old, 8th year in the league and had been knocked out in early rounds in 2008-2010. Had the best player from the Heat (Wade) and the best player from the Raptors (Bosh) and a ton of great talent surrounding him.

oh noez 3 Finals in a row?

time for 32yo Kobe to roll over and call it a wrap! :oldlol:

Back 2 Back 2 Back 1st/2nd round sweeps ordered up boyes!

Dat Mamba Standard Speciale' :yaohappy:

SouBeachTalents
03-09-2019, 08:11 PM

:roll: That's legit one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here. The Heat were garbage outside of the Big 3, this was a team that was starting the corpse of Mike Bibby at point & 35 year old Big Z/Joel Anthony at center. Who else is the ton of great talent on that 2011 team that you're referring too?

Rico2016
03-11-2019, 11:03 AM
Poor Kobe got swept by Jason Terry. Jason Terry was a killer in 2011

4-2 Wade
4-1 Durant
4-0 Kobe

:eek:

Hey Yo
03-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Lakers were on their last legs.....:roll: :roll:

Yet James plays in 8 straight Finals while leading the majority of the postseason series in points, rebounds and assists, but give him no pass for his fatigue.

Just proves that it is you chico that is the retard. You set yourself up and walked right into it.

AirTupac
03-11-2019, 11:21 AM
So one goes 3/9 and one goes 5/7? Thats your argument?

:roll: What a retard. This guy thinks I'm a mexican, which is the funniest thing ever too :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Hey Yo
03-11-2019, 11:24 AM

:oldlol: So dumb, :cletus:

All that alleged great talent and you couldn't name any of them.... :facepalm

Phoenix
03-11-2019, 11:26 AM
Hating on Jason Terry really is one weak thing about this obsession people have with bringing down Lebron. And thats exactly what it is. Its presented as giving Terry props but what it really is...is making fun of Lebron for losing to a team with Terry playing well. The implication being...Lebron got beat by a scrub. Jason Terry was a good player for like 14-15 years.

Jason Terry has had great games to knock out Kobe, Duncan, Lebron, and Mcgrady. He had huge games in the finals when they lost to the Heat and when they won later. He outplayed Dirk some games in the 06 finals. He had 35 in game 5. He played well when they beat the Lakers by 36 and the Mcgrady/Yao Rockets in another elimination game by 40.

There is nothing noteworthy about Jason Terry having a solid night in a big game vs a team with bigger named stars. That was pretty much every season for 6-7 years.

Why does Jason need to be shit on indirectly because you have a problem with Lebron? Thats exactly what this is. The only reason to mention Jason is because its supposed to be funny how insignificant he is historically compared to Lebron who he outscored. Straight backhanded compliment.

Jason was good enough for long enough to not have the only time hes mentioned be as a pawn in someones Lebron war.

What are your thoughts on how Jeff Hornacek is used as a 'MJ's greatest finals opponent featured a 10ppg second option'. The intent on the part of those employing that tactic is the same. It would just be really nice if we can get a standard going where a little more respect to given to the game and its history as opposed to, as you call it, really good players being used as pawns in this MJ/Lebron war. I think it's silly and petty but this is the level of debate here.

Hey Yo
03-11-2019, 11:32 AM
So one goes 3/9 and one goes 5/7? Thats your argument?

:roll: What a retard. This guy thinks I'm a mexican, which is the funniest thing ever too :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
There is no argument to be made. If you say LA was tired due to consecutive Finals appearnces, then surely you must think LeBron and his teammates were tired also for the 4 separate consecutive Finals they played in for Miami and Cleveland

You're so god damn dumb that you didn't even notice that you walked right into your own retardation and ruined yourself.

AirTupac
03-11-2019, 11:36 AM
But LeBron couldnt even make the playoffs..... can't even beat 35 win mark..... and he had plenty of help :roll: :roll: :roll:

tpols
03-11-2019, 11:38 AM

Yea I do agree with that... Obviously Miami's choke was infinitely worse, its literally the worst upset in sports history given the circumstances.

Shaquille O'Neal
03-11-2019, 11:39 AM
:roll: That's legit one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here. The Heat were garbage outside of the Big 3, this was a team that was starting the corpse of Mike Bibby at point & 35 year old Big Z/Joel Anthony at center. Who else is the ton of great talent on that 2011 team that you're referring too?

So now the narrative is Lebron didn't have enough help? In 2010-2011 Miami? 3x perennial all-stars and players like Mike Miller, Jerry Stackhouse, Eddie House and Udonis Haslem are now garbage? Udonis gave them 8 PPG and 8 boards per game for the season. Eddie House was giving them 7PPG in 17 minutes off the bench! How much "moar help" do you possibly need?:roll:

I think LeTank Blames-tards have gone full retard.

Shaquille O'Neal
03-11-2019, 11:44 AM
:oldlol: So dumb, :cletus:

All that alleged great talent and you couldn't name any of them.... :facepalm

I just did.:oldlol:

Shaquille O'Neal
03-11-2019, 11:49 AM
Lakers were on their last legs.....:roll: :roll:

Yet James plays in 8 straight Finals while leading the majority of the postseason series in points, rebounds and assists, but give him no pass for his fatigue.

Just proves that it is you chico that is the retard. You set yourself up and walked right into it.

So Lebron had just played 8 finals in...2011? Lakers had just been in the finals 2008-2010 and like I said, Kobe was almost 33.
Lebron was 26 in the summer of 2011, and had "quit" in 2010, got beat by transvestite lover Dwight in 09', and raped by the Celtics in 08 (and played like a$$ in the 2007 Finals (22.0 PPG on .356% shooting). So the "King" had plenty of rest.

You Lebron defenders have seriously gone full tilt mode. Easily the dumbest ESPN swallowers in the world.

SouBeachTalents
03-11-2019, 11:52 AM
So now the narrative is Lebron didn't have enough help? In 2010-2011 Miami? 3x perennial all-stars and players like Mike Miller, Jerry Stackhouse, Eddie House and Udonis Haslem are now garbage? Udonis gave them 8 PPG and 8 boards per game for the season. How much "moar help" do you possibly need?:roll:

I think LeTank Blames-tards have gone full retard.
Bro, you literally have no idea what you're talking about

Haslem played in 25 games the ENTIRE season, regular season & playoffs
Mike Miller missed half the year, then barely played 10 mpg in the playoffs
Eddie House wasn't even playable come the postseason, dude played 45 minutes the entire playoffs
And Stackhouse :oldlol: Dude played in 7 games

Obviously, Wade & Bosh is enough to win a title, but you claiming they had great supporting help outside of that was total bullshit

tpols
03-11-2019, 11:53 AM

Mike miller was an awesome role player... As was udonis haslem, and Mario Chalmers. On top of two MVP talents and an all NBA third option all healthy at peak ages.I can't believe the revisionist history surrounding the Miami heat nowadays.

SouBeachTalents
03-11-2019, 11:55 AM
Mike miller was an awesome role player... As was udonis haslem, and Mario Chalmers. On top of two MVP talents and an all NBA third option all healthy at peak ages.I can't believe the revisionist history surrounding the Miami heat nowadays.
You just called the 2011 Finals literally the biggest upset in sports history, don't talk to me about revisionist :lol

Hey Yo
03-11-2019, 11:56 AM
I just did.:oldlol:
Jerry "I wasn't even on the Finals roster" Stackhouse?? :oldlol:

Let's look at Mike Miller, Eddie House and Udonis Haslem innthe 2011 Finals

Haslem avg. 6-5 in just under 30mins a game. That's perceived as "great talent?"

House and Miller avg. a combined 28mins per game and put up a combined 8-5-1.

Great talent!!!!!!! :oldlol: :roll: