PDA

View Full Version : James Dolan BANS a Fan from MSG for telling him to sell the team

STATUTORY
03-09-2019, 09:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=bwZ5rEudAps

"enjoy watching them on tv"

that's as ALPHA as it gets, had that neckbeard backpedaling "b-b-bu-but it's an opinion" :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: :roll: Look at that parade of models walking ahead of Dolan too, guy got his own harem

kentatm
03-09-2019, 09:33 PM
:biggums: :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

That wasn't alpha. That was a weak thin skinned titty baby move.

Dolan is a total loser for that garbage.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-09-2019, 09:34 PM
:biggums: :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

That wasn't alpha. That was a weak thin skinned titty baby move.

Dolan is a total loser for that garbage.

true but it was a weak thin skinned move to combat a weak thin skinned move:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

kentatm
03-09-2019, 09:36 PM
It's a New Yorkers god given right to heckle. Shit, he didn't even curse.

Actually I see what you are saying... No cursing is weak shit. He should have called Dolan a dumb **** and to concentrate on his shitty band. :cheers:

Wardell Curry
03-09-2019, 09:41 PM
That's not alpha. Alphas don't concern themselves with the opinions of peasants. In fact, it's probably about as far away from alpha as one can possibly get. Look at the parade of brunette bitches right in front of him, though.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPv84C9Xvd9gnks/giphy.gif

Anyways, Dolan is clearly upset because he knows he can't put together a team and that kid touched a nerve.

kennethgriffen
03-09-2019, 09:45 PM
why should he sell the team.. its a business first and people still pay to see games

if the fans want a new owner then STOP BUYING TICKETS

bullettooth
03-09-2019, 09:49 PM
That's all it took for Dolan to ban him? :lol What a soft little BITCH.

Real Men Wear Green
03-09-2019, 09:58 PM
There is no significance to a man with billions of dollars being able to get women. He could be 300 pounds transgendered with AIDS and there would still be women that would date him.

bullettooth
03-09-2019, 10:00 PM
There is no significance to a man with billions of dollars being able to get women. He could be 300 pounds transgendered with AIDS and there would still be women that would date him.

That's incredibly offensive to people with aids!

https://i1.wp.com/www.mcfloogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/sjw.jpg

Wardell Curry
03-09-2019, 10:05 PM

Nobody said there was any significance to it. Not sure who you're responding to.

Two of us just said look...

lilteapot
03-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Ugh I want this scumbag to get the Harvey Weinstein treatment and be humiliated into obscurity

sammichoffate
03-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Fan should be happy, he can be a Mavs fan now.

CelticBaller
03-09-2019, 11:26 PM
boss move lmao

Marchesk
03-10-2019, 12:19 AM
Why do Knicks fans still go to games?

coin24
03-10-2019, 12:22 AM
Why do Knicks fans still go to games?

Surely it's mainly tourists or to see the visiting teams

stalkerforlife
03-10-2019, 12:40 AM
I don't think he should've banned the guy, but owners should be able to do whatever they want with their team.

The way they did Sterling is a microcosm of the left society that is destroying the world

stalkerforlife
03-10-2019, 12:41 AM
Ugh I want this scumbag to get the Harvey Weinstein treatment and be humiliated into obscurity

Pathetic thought process.

Artillery
03-10-2019, 01:37 AM
Surely it's mainly tourists or to see the visiting teams

LOTS of tourists. Decent amount of hardcore Knicks fans too but a lot of people there who are just sightseeing NY.

brooks_thompson
03-10-2019, 02:16 AM
In all honesty, what wrong has the guy done since he decided to stop meddling so much? He hired Phil Jackson for an exorbitant amount, which didn't turn out to be a good move, but he ate the money and moved along when that was finally apparent. And now he has a new regime in that is setting them up nicely with a pretty blank slate, even if they don't land superstars this summer.

He may be a doof, his band sucks, and he definitely could be more knowledgable about the NBA given that he owns a team, but it seems like he's tried to do right these last 5 years or so.

RoseCity07
03-10-2019, 05:58 AM
The NBA shouldn

smoovegittar
03-10-2019, 09:38 AM
:applause:

Does a better job of banning clowns than the likes of Spidey and The Kool Aid Kid.

World's most famous arena, Suckas -

Kblaze8855
03-10-2019, 10:09 AM
[QUOTE=RoseCity07]The NBA shouldn

iamgine
03-10-2019, 12:11 PM
I enjoy this move by Dolan. :lol

Draz
03-10-2019, 01:28 PM
It's his opinion. How does the NBA tolerate this? This fan paid money for his seat and can do whatever he wants. What's next? Getting banned for booing the team? He took that personal. We need to remove this guy.

Kblaze8855
03-10-2019, 01:38 PM
The fan paid money to use the seat. Dolans family...owns the seat. Im not sure what anyone can do about it. Lil Wayne claimed the Heat got him barred from all kinds of events and games because he ****ed Chris Boshs wife and was talking about it. You can get banned for all kinds of shit.

I was reading once about a guy who gave a season ticket to someone banned and lost his season tickets. You cant help someone banned get in.

I dont know the numbers but im sure its quite a lot of people. The NFL is even worse. If one stadium bans you then you arent allowed to enter any NFL stadium again for life. An owner could ban you in Tampa and you cant go to games in Seattle.