PDA

View Full Version : Lebron should retire to save his legacy

90sgoat
03-10-2019, 03:40 PM
Lebron is basically screwed.

He isn't good enough to make the playoffs in the west as the number one option.

Now Ingram has blood clots and no trade value. Even if he has trade value, can you imagine the story when Lebron ships out someone with a life threatening condition?

Lonzo is also injury prone it seems and comes with Lavar Ball.

No trades coming up, just the same disgruntled young guys. Maybe they can sign Kris Middleton or something.

Lebron would be best of to retire. He should in fact have retired two seasons ago when the NBA rigged it for him to win against GSW.

kennethgriffen
03-10-2019, 03:59 PM
what legacy

dude already got exposed. he shoulda retired last year or went to philly

Vino24
03-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Is that what Jordan did the first two times?

90sgoat
03-10-2019, 04:01 PM
what legacy

dude already got exposed. he shoulda retired last year or went to philly

You're right, but he still has some clout with he mainstream media and stans.

If he retires now, he can blame this season on injuries. If he keeps playing he will be utterly exposed for the next 3 seasons.

bullettooth
03-10-2019, 04:18 PM
This legacy? Dude is finished.

https://i.postimg.cc/k5XJ92Lg/jabroni-lames-defense.gif

https://i.giphy.com/media/7Toe9ML7M9aw7Sd3f6/source.gif

WadeBronDonJuan
03-10-2019, 05:32 PM
This message board is the weirdest, saddest, goofiest shit i've ever come across. DAILY, there are all sorts of silly posts like this where you neckbeards, likely living at home, or in a low-income area in the swamps of Florida, think your opinion matters.

What is with your obsessions of a guy you obviously hate? What do you get out of life by just crying and whining about a guy you have zero connection with? It's just a cancerous and negative way to live life. Isn't their players you enjoy? Why not talk about them and their potential paths? Do you get a dopamine rush out of posting stupid shit like this on a nearly dead internet forum?

Good luck with your promotions at Taco Bell.

egokiller
03-10-2019, 05:34 PM
Why wasn't LeBron good enough to 3 peat?

bullettooth
03-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Why wasn't LeBron good enough to 3 peat?

An air conditioner stopped him from doing so.

smoovegittar
03-10-2019, 05:43 PM
This message board is the weirdest, saddest, goofiest shit i've ever come across. DAILY, there are all sorts of silly posts like this where you neckbeards, likely living at home, or in a low-income area in the swamps of Florida, think your opinion matters.

What is with your obsessions of a guy you obviously hate? What do you get out of life by just crying and whining about a guy you have zero connection with? It's just a cancerous and negative way to live life. Isn't their players you enjoy? Why not talk about them and their potential paths? Do you get a dopamine rush out of posting stupid shit like this on a nearly dead internet forum?

:applause: Word. Real Talk.

Smoke117
03-10-2019, 05:47 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ErLeqamV3UOARsA/giphy.gif

90sgoat
03-10-2019, 06:08 PM

Look at this guy writing novels in defense of his hero:roll:

I absolutely LOVE it when Lebron fails, it's the best comedy on the internet. Everyone loves it when a narcissist like Lebron gets his comeuppance.

coin24
03-10-2019, 06:08 PM

Posted from his moms basement on an alt. :lol

Smoke117
03-10-2019, 06:09 PM

I absolutely LOVE it when Lebron fails, it's the best comedy on the internet. Everyone loves it when a narcissist like Lebron gets his comeuppance.

You love it do you? I'd say that says more about you than anything else that your mental health is so tied to some athlete failing. You are a loser, bro.

bison
03-10-2019, 06:11 PM

The truth exposed...

PickernRoller
03-10-2019, 06:36 PM
April 2011's coming out like clockwork...

This nikka's digging the reserve corps.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Smook A.
03-10-2019, 06:42 PM

Imagine thinking 2 short paragraphs is writing a novel :oldlol:

You can't think of a formidable response to counter what the guy said. He's right too. The LeBron obsession that comes from hatred on this forum is really weird. I feel like every single day we have a topic berating LeBron or a topic that compares his career to MJ's/Kobe's. Honestly it's annoying and it shows just how pathetic some people's lives are on here. How does one not get bored of constantly hating on the same player day in and day out?

Mr.GOAT2408
03-11-2019, 02:35 AM
Might as well, it's pretty clear he won't crack the top 10 after this disaster of a season

34-24 Footwork
03-11-2019, 03:45 AM
Espn/Fox/Realgm CONSTANTLY slurping on LeBron steroid-ridden, defenseless corpse?

Cool.

Small minority of people on the internet calling out the media?

"Why can't you losers talk about anything else and leave LeBron alone?"

The constant interference ran for this guy is incredible. It fuels the ridicule...

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-11-2019, 03:47 AM
its too late now.........he went to the West and this season happened

he miscalculated badly

SpaceJam
03-11-2019, 04:22 AM

Nice.

He's legacy is already cemented, lol at anyone naive enough to think 50 games in his 16th season is enough to overwrite the top 3 (AT THE VERY LEAST) career we have seen

19-14 against the cupcake West by the way...

Shame Young IV Drip King couldn't really carry em whilst LeHung had to ice the groin

Spurs m8
03-11-2019, 04:41 AM

Nope.

This forum speaks the truth....you and the average fan lap up manufactured ESPN hype and don't think for yourselves.

We speak the truth.

LAVAR BALL
03-11-2019, 05:07 AM
Nope.

This forum speaks the truth....you and the average fan lap up manufactured ESPN hype and don't think for yourselves.

We speak the truth.

Seriously...Guys are trying to gang on Lebron like they would on Thanos. You're not Captain America guys, just a bunch of 30something praying Jordan/Kobe's Bobblehead everyday

You may hate the guy for his demeanor/success/Failures/etc, it doesn't mean you can magically hope to convince the world that you're right

BeetleJuice won't appear 3 times if you say his name out loud 3 times

Lebron's career won't disappear after his time with the Lakers, no matter how many post you have daily on this forum.

If only the posts were smart, it would at least be somewhat funny.

(BTW it was evident that the only meaningful shots he would be involved this year would be Space Jam 2)

Rico2016
03-11-2019, 09:42 AM
I disagree

I think he should either go play baseball or acquire a bunch of gambling debt

Gileraracer
03-11-2019, 09:54 AM
I disagree

I think he should either go play baseball or acquire a bunch of gambling debt

Given the fact that he tried to chase the ghost in chicago this is a good idea. MJ also retired after 3 rings.

But he came back for 3 more :rockon: