PDA

View Full Version : Is LeBrons current season better than ANY Kobe season?

Gus Hemmingway
03-11-2019, 02:37 AM
27/9/8 on 51% FG

Which Kobe season was as good?

Spurs m8
03-11-2019, 02:40 AM
The ones where he took his team to championships and didn't pad empty stats, kill teams and kill promising young futures.

The ones where people actually had respect for him, whether they loved or hated him

qrich
03-11-2019, 02:40 AM
And missed the playoffs while the Clippers didn't and the Kings/Wolves, with vastly inferior rosters, were ahead.

kennethgriffen
03-11-2019, 02:41 AM
i've always said lebrons stats are empty

surely one guy having a great season individually can have enough positive impact to drag a team of scrubs to the post season

kobe did it twice with kwame/smush/cook/luke and company

does this prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that lebron was never any good and would have never made the playoffs if he had played out west his entire career... i mean he can't do much better than this.

Gileraracer
03-11-2019, 04:20 AM
Lebron getting absolutely exposed this year, missing the POs in his first western conference year and Lebron stans are still this retarded :roll: :roll:

And1AllDay
03-11-2019, 09:14 AM
27/9/8 on 51% FG

Which Kobe season was as good?
:eek:

Rico2016
03-11-2019, 09:34 AM
i've always said lebrons stats are empty

surely one guy having a great season individually can have enough positive impact to drag a team of scrubs to the post season

kobe did it twice with kwame/smush/cook/luke and company

does this prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that lebron was never any good and would have never made the playoffs if he had played out west his entire career... i mean he can't do much better than this.

"Empty"

And yet he has still led more teams (3 FMVPs) to a championship than Kobe (2 FMVPs).

So what does that say about Kobe stats?