PDA

View Full Version : Imagine any team in the East seriously thinking they have a chance vs the 76ers

Mask the Embiid
03-11-2019, 11:22 AM
Without having Al Horford on their team.

Seriously imagine actually thinking you can stop Big Wiggle with Brook Lopez,Myles Turner, Jarrett Allen, Andre Drummond, or Mark Gasol's corpse.

IF you have to play us you should be shitting your pants and having sleepless nights trying to figure out how to stop the wiggle

lilteapot
03-11-2019, 11:29 AM
lol cant wait until horford gives embiid the business yet again this year.

superduper
03-11-2019, 11:30 AM

As long as Ben Simmons can score more than 1pt in the biggest game of his life then Boston won't be able to collapse 5v1 on Embiid like they did last year :cheers:

Vino24
03-11-2019, 11:30 AM

Seriously imagine actually thinking you can stop Big Wiggle with Brook Lopez,Myles Turner, Jarrett Allen, Andre Drummond, or Mark Gasol's corpse.

IF you have to play us you should be shitting your pants and having sleepless nights trying to figure out how to stop the wiggle
Had to make sure you included the bold :oldlol:

Mask the Embiid
03-11-2019, 11:31 AM
Celtcs puffing their chest out now that lebron left the east :roll: :roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcEbM6Lif8rWEjC/giphy.gif

imagine getting dicked down by the same player 5 times straight :oldlol:

As long as Ben Simmons can score more than 1pt in the biggest game of his life then Boston won't be able to collapse 5v1 on Embiid like they did last year :cheers:
terrible poster but a high iq post is a iq post :applause:

Celtics 1825
03-11-2019, 11:32 AM

Respect :cheers:

lilteapot
03-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Celtcs puffing their chest out now that lebron left the east :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcEbM6Lif8rWEjC/giphy.gif

imagine getting dicked down by the same player 5 times straight :oldlol:
Lebron was in the east last year and they still whooped the sixers, so not sure how your post is relevant :roll:

Prometheus
03-11-2019, 11:50 AM
I want to think otherwise, but I doubt we will win against Milwaukee or Toronto.

Actually I feel the best about Boston. I know it's been a terrible matchup recently, but something tells me it will play out differently this time.

But that's IF we play Boston... which I don't think will happen. We will probably lose to the Raps in 6 games in the second round.