PDA

View Full Version : School bus driver berates student with MAGA hat, then yanks it off *video*

Long Duck Dong
03-11-2019, 12:40 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-9oWOcdsTmw

[QUOTE]Updated: Mar 10, 2019 07:42 AM EDT

MARTIN COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) - A video shows a school bus aide in Martin County yelling at a student to take off his "Make America Great Again" hat. When he ignored her demands, she reportedly grabbed it off his head.

WPTV reports that the Martin County Sheriff

Akrazotile
03-11-2019, 12:41 PM
Cop some blades of freedom OP

kennethgriffen
03-11-2019, 01:09 PM
imagine berating a muslim woman and ripping off her hijab

imagine berating a feminist and ripping off her shirt

imagine berating a black woman and ripping off her extensions

imagine berating a transgender and ripping off their wig

what people don't realize is these including the berating of republicans and ripping off their hats are all forms of hate crimes and punishable by up to 10 years in jail

thats if society deemed republicans as humans and not basically jews in ww2 germany

diamenz
03-11-2019, 06:48 PM

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/video-shows-florida-school-bus-aide-snatch-maga-hat-off-boy-s-head/1837959914

I'm honestly curious how many incidents there were of people wearing Obama attire being assaulted because of their clothing. There might be lots of cases that I never paid attention to.

Because the bus driver physically interacted with the kid, the police are now involved. Me personally, I wouldn't have problem with a school official lightly whacking my kid if he was being an ass but this is the world we live in plus the kid seemed like he was trying to be respectful as possible while standing up for what he thinks is right.

Its amazing how things have turned around. Back in the day liberals were the rebels and "**** the authority" types. Now they are the pushers of liberal morality, and adherence to their social guidelines with government enforcement if they can get it, and "conservatives" are the new "rebels" against said agenda. :lol

you're right - probably not many. i'd imagine the numbers would be about the same as the bushes, bill clinton, carter, reagan, etc. any president that didn't go out of his way to flip people's switches on a daily basis.

Hawker
03-11-2019, 08:26 PM
you're right - probably not many. i'd imagine the numbers would be about the same as the bushes, bill clinton, carter, reagan, etc. any president that didn't go out of his way to flip people's switches on a daily basis.

People choose to get offended. Trump's just not "taking the high road" like previous republican presidents because it doesn't really get you anywhere. Media and pop culture still going to trash you.

Cleverness
03-11-2019, 11:57 PM
Just another day in public "education"

MaxFly
03-12-2019, 10:10 AM
The bus driver should be fired and prosecuted in accordance with the law for this kind of thing. If a kid wants to wear a hat, he has every right to wear his hat.

Patrick Chewing
03-12-2019, 10:16 AM
Now we have triggered adults attacking children over a ****ing hat.

Bus driver assaults my kid and I'm running he or she over with that bus.

TheMan
03-12-2019, 10:16 AM
People choose to get offended. Trump's just not "taking the high road" like previous republican presidents because it doesn't really get you anywhere. Media and pop culture still going to trash you.
:oldlol:

Come on bro, just admit Trump doesn't have it in him to take the high road because dude lives in the gutter all the time, there is no high road with him.

If you're banging a whore bareback while your wife is at home expecting your child, thats pretty much a good indicator of what a garbage human being you are...or are you really gonna debate that?

nathanjizzle
03-12-2019, 10:34 AM

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/video-shows-florida-school-bus-aide-snatch-maga-hat-off-boy-s-head/1837959914

I'm honestly curious how many incidents there were of people wearing Obama attire being assaulted because of their clothing. There might be lots of cases that I never paid attention to.

not much because obamas brand isn't synonymous with hate and bigotry. even lesser a fact that its tied to such a moronic out of touch person

nathanjizzle
03-12-2019, 10:44 AM
The bus driver should be fired and prosecuted in accordance with the law for this kind of thing. If a kid wants to wear a hat, he has every right to wear his hat.

not really. once you turn your kid over to the school they have their own set of rules and ordinance which in some right are held by the adults that are supervising the kids, in this case the bus driver. we all were subject to code and conduct rules in school, especially with articles of clothing that has certain images and writing. If it distracts in a learning environment, then its probably no good. The only pass that the MAGA hat gets is that its "political" and that its free speech so its always argued as a right. But the more intuitive person knows the person wearing the MAGA hat is exercising their free speech, but most of the time its their opinion for hate and ignorance. This type of display of opinion isn't a place for schools, it has never been. And before you blame leftists of taking a MAGA hat as bigotry, you should probably look at the source of why MAGA is synonymous with bigotry and that's trump himself. Leftists didnt one day decide that trumps brand is going to be racists, this was built up by Trump himself and right wingers.

but im sure more simple minded people would point out "has anyone ever had an obama hat or shirt taken off".

Patrick Chewing
03-12-2019, 10:47 AM
not much because obamas brand isn't synonymous with hate and bigotry. even lesser a fact that its tied to such a moronic out of touch person

LOL that's more a testament to the behavior of Conservatives rather than Liberals. Obama did plenty to offend Conservatives and you never had violence like this.

What's happening now is a direct result of Obama's division. Playing the race card with the American people. Interjecting himself into social issues and racial issues. Bowing and cowering to world leaders and apologizing for past transgressions all the while coddling and pacifying Islam to boot. A more divisive President there has never been.

nathanjizzle
03-12-2019, 10:56 AM
LOL that's more a testament to the behavior of Conservatives rather than Liberals. Obama did plenty to offend Conservatives and you never had violence like this.

What's happening now is a direct result of Obama's division.

You cant really be this ignorant right? Run through Trumps tweets. Any time he accuses democrates of something, that causes division.... Just yesterday sarah huckabee stated democrates kill babies out of the womb. Thats not the source of division? Constantly blaming the other side isn't causing division? use what ever braincells you have left to comprehend what im saying little pat.

Prometheus
03-12-2019, 10:59 AM
thats if society deemed republicans as humans and not basically jews in ww2 germany

Come on bro. Don't exaggerate like that

Patrick Chewing
03-12-2019, 11:08 AM
You cant really be this ignorant right? Run through Trumps tweets. Any time he accuses democrates of something, that causes division.... Just yesterday sarah huckabee stated democrates kill babies out of the womb. Thats not the source of division? Constantly blaming the other side isn't causing division? use what ever braincells you have left to comprehend what im saying little pat.

:oldlol:

You've been living under a rock or something?? This is true!

Derka
03-12-2019, 11:11 AM
I think I'm reaching the point where I'm probably not ever going to do anything in public ever. I'm just going to walk places and do nothing else because everyone records everything.

STATUTORY
03-12-2019, 11:12 AM
disgusting. she should lose her job PERIOD

tpols
03-12-2019, 11:24 AM
imagine berating a muslim woman and ripping off her hijab

imagine berating a feminist and ripping off her shirt

imagine berating a black woman and ripping off her extensions

imagine berating a transgender and ripping off their wig

what people don't realize is these including the berating of republicans and ripping off their hats are all forms of hate crimes and punishable by up to 10 years in jail

Republicans don't believe in hate crimes.

rufuspaul
03-12-2019, 11:50 AM
Democrats call themselves the party of tolerance and recently passed a resolution against hate. I'll take hypocrisy for 100 Alex.

Patrick Chewing
03-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Republicans don't believe in hate crimes.

Republicans don't commit hate crimes.