PDA

View Full Version : Why does LeBron only have ONE scoring title?

Spurs m8
03-12-2019, 04:30 AM
I don't understand this.

Scoring is his thing, isn't it?

He doesn't have any defensive awards, and we've all seen King Kuzma lately.

For a stat padder, why does he not have more scoring titles?

MJ has 10. TEN OF THEM!!!

Wilt has 7.

KD has 4.

Kobe has 2.

Hell, even McGrady, Iverson, Shaq and Westbrook have 2!!

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 05:05 AM
i don't even think kobe cared about it. he gifted durant the scoring title on the last day of the regular season

he coulda easly won it in 2003 too but phil asked kobe to end his 40 point streak because they were "losing shaq"

Mask the Embiid
03-12-2019, 05:45 AM
Wow, you're resorting to shit posting now too m8?

The Michael Beasley suicide jokes, now this...When did this nose dive to such a terrible poster begin?You werent always this bad m8.What happened to you?

Spurs m8
03-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Wow, you're resorting to shit posting now too m8?

The Michael Beasley suicide jokes, now this...When did this nose dive to such a terrible poster begin?You werent always this bad m8.What happened to you?

Lol calm down, big boy.

Your one year anniversary of watching the NBA is coming up...how exciting.

How is this shit posting?lol

Rico2016
03-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Not even know for his scoring

Still leads everyone in post season points

A true king

:dancin

We. stay. winning.

Patrick Chewing
03-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Cause he doesn't have the killer instinct to take over games. It's as simple as that. Lebron would have way more titles if he decided to score rather than defer. He's afraid of that pressure, but look at what a joke his Finals career has turned into.

And1AllDay
03-12-2019, 11:14 AM
MJ has 10 becos all he has to do is score the ball you dont knw this simple stuff?

https://i.postimg.cc/k4RZypFv/FB-IMG-1525375107033.jpg

Im close to making sure everyone knows Pippen did all things more then Mike except for scoring so please be sure you know this.

bullettooth
03-12-2019, 11:51 AM
MJ has 10 becos all he has to do is score the ball you dont knw this simple stuff?

Im close to making sure everyone knows Pippen did all things more then Mike except for scoring so please be sure you know this.

You're so desperate.

G0ATbe
03-12-2019, 11:58 AM
He has a few thousand more assists than those guys to make up for it

ImKobe
03-12-2019, 12:01 PM
i don't even think kobe cared about it. he gifted durant the scoring title on the last day of the regular season

he coulda easly won it in 2003 too but phil asked kobe to end his 40 point streak because they were "losing shaq"

He did take less shots per game after the streak, but he could have easily won it in 2004 and 2005 if healthy.

But in Lebron's case - he's been healthy all his career and teams have been built around his talents, where everyone's a play finisher and he has the freedom to do whatever he wants with the ball, you can argue that's been the case his whole career, minus the Miami years maybe.

bizil
03-12-2019, 05:36 PM
When u look at NBA history, he's the ONLY PLAYER who has won a scoring title by being more pass first. He's not as pass first as Magic, Isiah, Stock, Kidd, etc. BUT he's more pass first FOR SURE than MJ, Wilt, Gervin, KD, AI, etc. His thought process is more Magic than MJ is u had to choose between the two. So it's NO SURPRISE he only won one scoring title. Lebron and Big O are the only two guys to average 27-30 PPG ALL THE TIME while being more pass first types of players.

Spurs m8
03-12-2019, 05:40 PM
It confirms he only overtook MJs total due to playing a whole lot more games and also playing in the 3 ball era.

Manny98
03-12-2019, 06:46 PM

This if LeBron had the luxury of a Pippen by his side who can be the floor general on the team, LeBron would win a scoring title every year

bizil
03-12-2019, 07:21 PM
This if LeBron had the luxury of a Pippen by his side who can be the floor general on the team, LeBron would win a scoring title every year

Good point! Bron never played with a great pass first floor general type PG in their prime. Rondo is a bit past his prime at this point. Bron was like Pippen on steroids in many ways. So the point forward slot was all his of course. So if Bron played with a CP3, Nash, Kidd, or prime Rondo type of PG, I think Bron could have won more scoring titles.

And on the FLIP SIDE, many people forget MJ was averaging a Bron-esque 32.5PPG-8APG-8RPG THE YEAR before Pip became an All Star. That's where MJ was taking his floor game too. BUT since Pip's floor game could be on MJ's level, Pip was the dominant floor game guy as time went on. Which was FOR SURE a luxury for the Bulls.

If Pip never came of age like that, MJ would have had more 30PPG-8APG-8RPG seasons. So the notion Bron is the all around player WHILE MJ is merely the killer is BS. MJ was THE TOTAL PACKAGE of all around game (on both sides of the court) AND killer scoring!! That's what enabled him to pass Larry and Magic by back in the day!

TheCorporation
03-12-2019, 08:52 PM

:eek: :eek:

Spurs m8
03-12-2019, 08:54 PM

Not even you believe this garbage hahahaah

You lie to yourself every single day.....

Smoke117
03-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Hey, look, OP is obsessing about LeBron...what a surprise...:rolleyes: :oldlol:

Rico2016
03-12-2019, 09:26 PM

:eek:

Case closed

NBASTATMAN
03-12-2019, 10:21 PM

:rolleyes:

knicksman
03-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Coz just like his fake personality. He wants to pass so he wouldnt be labeled as selfish. And he succeeded. Thats why so many sheeps worship this guy.

But as the saying goes, "a fake friend is worse than an enemy." So its no surprise, hes just 3/9