PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference between bullying someone and harassing an athlete?

Mask the Embiid
03-12-2019, 12:38 PM
Well he's bigger than me, stronger than me, faster than me, richer than me,.He should just take it because he's rich.I paid money here so i can say what i want.He should have to just take it like a verbal punching bag, he's a professional.

So anyone who pays money where you work, should be able to come up to you and slap the mop out of your hand + bully you no?Specially a women

This is my last thread with this subject...im done now you pieces of shit

FreezingTsmoove
03-12-2019, 12:45 PM
Its called a rivalry. You dont see fans from Atlanta or Boston talking crazy to Westbrook. Westbrook physcially assualted a fan last year in Utah, and tried to intimidate a fan who was just taunting him and you expect Jazz fans not to harass him?

90sgoat
03-12-2019, 12:52 PM
I got to agree with you here.

The kind of people who like to "heckle" professional athletes are usually sociopaths, who get off on being allowed to be a douche with no consequence.

Don't write checks with your mouth that your fists can't cash.

I see these same kind of people in office settings, where they are snarky, passive aggressive, gossiping, who know you can't swing at them in the workplace.

Doranku
03-12-2019, 12:56 PM
Its called a rivalry. You dont see fans from Atlanta or Boston talking crazy to Westbrook. Westbrook physcially assualted a fan last year in Utah, and tried to intimidate a fan who was just taunting him and you expect Jazz fans not to harass him?

Eh, Jazz fans are notoriously pieces of shit. Still remember when a Jazz fan taunted Derek Fisher at the line by covering one of his eyes and screaming when Fisher's daughter had eye cancer. Lots of vile human beings in those Jazz stands.

34-24 Footwork
03-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Eh, Jazz fans are notoriously pieces of shit. Still remember when a Jazz fan taunted Derek Fisher at the line by covering one of his eyes and screaming when Fisher's daughter had eye cancer. Lots of vile human beings in those Jazz stands.

100% this. Making fun of eye cancer. And they've done a shitload of disgusting shit over the years as well.

Not to mention that Mormons believe that black people are descendants of Lucifer, as well.

Great group of people.

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 01:18 PM
theres proper procedure in place that separates us from our primordial ancestors

we don't just gang up like a pack of monkeys ripping limbs off of people anymore. especially not women

theres civilized ways of defusing disrespectful people

dunno if OP is in on the whole progression of humanity since cro magnon man separated itself from the neanderthals

join us in the 21st century where 6-3 muscular athletes brutally attacking 90 pound females is considered excessive

Patrick Chewing
03-12-2019, 01:39 PM
This is my last thread with this subject...im done now you pieces of shit

Go back to your janitor job, Cletus, and leave the internet for the adults.

ImKobe
03-12-2019, 01:46 PM
theres proper procedure in place that separates us from our primordial ancestors

we don't just gang up like a pack of monkeys ripping limbs off of people anymore. especially not women

theres civilized ways of defusing disrespectful people

dunno if OP is in on the whole progression of humanity since cro magnon man separated itself from the neanderthals

join us in the 21st century where 6-3 muscular athletes brutally attacking 90 pound females is considered excessive

https://img.fireden.net/co/image/1460/41/1460419788307.gif