PDA

View Full Version : Utah Fans BANNED for Life

AirTupac
03-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Just announced. FK mormons

Utah Jazz ban a fan who hurled 'derogatory verbal abuse' at Russell Westbrook. ... The Utah Jazz have permanently banned Shane Keisel, a fan who directed “excessive and derogatory verbal abuse” to Russell Westbrook during the second quarter of Monday night's game against the Oklahoma Thunder

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 05:11 PM
as i said should be done. now awaiting at least a minimal suspension and fine for westbrook.

ArbitraryWater
03-12-2019, 05:12 PM
lmao, believing russ' words but not his? lol

i can EASILY see russ completely over-reacting and misconstruing words... he literally was furious at a little kid dabbing him like 3 weeks ago

STATUTORY
03-12-2019, 05:13 PM
lmao, believing russ' words but not his? lol
a lot of his tweets surfaced and the guy seemed like a racist

I gave him the benefit of the doubt early too

AirTupac
03-12-2019, 05:16 PM
https://twitter.com/skeisell391

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 05:20 PM
https://twitter.com/skeisell391

the video of him explaining the altercation actually sounds legit

westbrook likely did overreact

fourkicks44
03-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Watch this MAGA idiot act like a martyr now.

Everyone should stop looking at his twitter.

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 05:22 PM
Watch this MAGA idiot act like a martyr now.

Everyone should stop looking at his twitter.

he sounds like more of a sensible human being than westbrook

fourkicks44
03-12-2019, 05:26 PM
he sounds like more of a sensible human being than westbrook

Aren't you Canadian?

You should have more sense.

I'm the first to admit that Russ is a loose cannon, but common man this 'fan' is a POS.

NBAGOAT
03-12-2019, 05:29 PM
i dont believe the guy's story for now. You can argue westbrook misunderstood like hearing you instead of you're but Keisel claims to have said something much different. Add on Patterson and Felton corroborating and yea seems likely he's covering.

Utah wouldnt ban a guy with no evidence, likely interviewed some other fans and maybe had some video evidence(the guy himself claimed to have some) and the fact it happened in less than a day means it was likely open and shut.

Edit: and that's not his real twitter account lol

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 05:34 PM
Aren't you Canadian?

You should have more sense.

I'm the first to admit that Russ is a loose cannon, but common man this 'fan' is a POS.

yeah behind a keyboard he's probably openly racist but in a public setting like that its much harder to express yourself like that. he would have to be an absolute nutcase to say "get on your knees boy like your slave ancestors!!!! GRRRR!!!"

yeah right. he had gigantic ice packs on his knees. i believe the guy said "sit down and ice your knees" with maybe a few swear words thrown in

yeaaaman
03-12-2019, 05:44 PM
yeah behind a keyboard he's probably openly racist but in a public setting like that its much harder to express yourself like that. he would have to be an absolute nutcase to say "get on your knees boy like your slave ancestors!!!! GRRRR!!!"

yeah right. he had gigantic ice packs on his knees. i believe the guy said "sit down and ice your knees" with maybe a few swear words thrown in

You severely underestimate racists.

Spurs m8
03-12-2019, 05:49 PM
he had gigantic ice packs on his knees. i believe the guy said "sit down and ice your knees" with maybe a few swear words thrown in

I believe this, too

Vino24
03-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Good. People need to start paying for their actions. Utah does have a lot of racists no doubt. It all stems from the backwards thinking church :oldlol:

tpols
03-12-2019, 06:06 PM
they mentioned that hes banned from the arena for everything... not just jazz games but concerts and shit, probably the biggest venue by his home. westbrooks snitching actually paid off.

tpols
03-12-2019, 06:16 PM

what he said was quite tame compared to previous eras... i cant imagine what you couldve gotten away with saying in say... 60s Boston Garden. Nowadays you can be publicly pinpointed and ostracized from society for something that mightve been considered a compliment back then.

:biggums:

baudkarma
03-12-2019, 06:28 PM
what he said was quite tame compared to previous eras... i cant imagine what you couldve gotten away with saying in say... 60s Boston Garden. Nowadays you can be publicly pinpointed and ostracized from society for something that mightve been considered a compliment back then.

:biggums:

Are you saying that things were better back then? A lot of the things that outrage current society were commonplace back in the day.

tpols
03-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Are you saying that things were better back then? A lot of the things that outrage current society were commonplace back in the day.

i mean if all he said was 'get down on your knees' and banned from the venue for life?

That's next level PC overreaction.

its a slippery slope precedent for censorship for sure.

Xiao Yao You
03-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Good. People need to start paying for their actions. Utah does have a lot of racists no doubt. It all stems from the backwards thinking church :oldlol:

I don't think that's true from my experience. Ignorant yes. Racist no

Xiao Yao You
03-12-2019, 06:45 PM
they mentioned that hes banned from the arena for everything... not just jazz games but concerts and shit, probably the biggest venue by his home. westbrooks snitching actually paid off.

Horrible place for concerts.

bobopenguin
03-12-2019, 07:20 PM
black fella takes W this round.

Marchesk
03-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Dude should become a Knicks fan in protest.

eliteballer
03-12-2019, 07:35 PM
Dudes twitter handle says MAGA...

MrFonzworth
03-12-2019, 07:59 PM
Why does Russ always get it from the fans? Remember in Joel's 1st career game a Philly fan (not me) gave him the double bird? Or when a fan got on the court and Russ pushed him?

Weird.

paksat
03-12-2019, 08:00 PM
a lot of his tweets surfaced and the guy seemed like a racist

I gave him the benefit of the doubt early too

same

ImKobe
03-12-2019, 08:16 PM

Look what we got here... another case of defending the racist MAGA worshipping piece of scum who uses the n word with the hard R openly on twitter as a former police officer.

There's no doubt that they were shouting racist shit to him.

brooks_thompson
03-12-2019, 08:17 PM
Why does Russ always get it from the fans? Remember in Joel's 1st career game a Philly fan (not me) gave him the double bird? Or when a fan got on the court and Russ pushed him?

Weird.

Don't forget that kid who hit/pushed him just last week or so.

It's probably because 1) he dresses so flamboyantly and 2) he's pissy with the media

tontoz
03-12-2019, 09:12 PM
Russ is hyper and quick to take offense but the fans in Utah have a really bad rep among the players.

Phoenix
03-12-2019, 09:27 PM
I feel like the players have enough leverage nowadays to simply refuse to play in Utah, if they feel that the league doesn't do enough to protect them. Wherever you fall on this argument hate speech simply has no place in society and no, 'I pay your salary' isn't grounds to act like the biggest asshole around. It's time to raise the bar instead of excusing those who want to live under it.

sd3035
03-12-2019, 09:34 PM
So Westbrook throws a hissy fit because a guy tells him to sit down and ice his knees. Now the media is playing the race card because he's a conservative white male

lol at libcucks

90sgoat
03-12-2019, 11:32 PM
I'm so glad I don't have to live in the US and deal with hypersensitive people all day:roll:

I used to think american ghetto people were really cool and tough, until I met them online and discovered they are highly emotional and gossipy :roll: Bunch of victim behavior, grievance seeking trolls:roll:

You see this shit everywhere, people spend more time on Twitter drama than following the game or even playing the game. The macho bravado is seemingly a front for a very feminine outlook on life.