PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown DISSES LeShannon Sharpe in front of Lebron James on the Shop

STATUTORY
03-12-2019, 05:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqgUDouDlZM

Lebron letting his biggest STAN LeShannon Sharpe get called a JOKE on his own show? And didn't even defend his boy?

After all Shannon's done to defend his legacy on TV?! zero loyalty :biggums:

LeShannon had to be hurt after that

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 05:49 PM
antonio brown sounds/looks like the type of guy that would go down in a hail of gunfire in a dispute over the price of gas station chocolate milk

bullettooth
03-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Blonde moustache bum making fun of a dude for being a sports commentator while he's on LeBron's show commentating.

:lol

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Blonde moustache bum making fun of a dude for being a sports commentator while he's on LeBron's show commentating.

:lol

yeah how exactly is the shop any different than undisputed. its literally the same round table discussion on sports/current events

Cali Syndicate
03-12-2019, 06:14 PM
He followed up his comment by asking what lebron wanted to do after he retired, which lebron replied that he wanted to own a team, which solidified his point.

I'm not familiar with the shop, is brown a guest? Cause his commentating would be fully different as Sharpe does what he does for a paycheck (which theres nothing wrong with, btw), and I'm sure Sharpe has a financial portfolio and isnt fully dependent on his job on undisputed but I think browns point was in doing bigger things, especially after a career with 8-9 figures in earnings.

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 06:18 PM
by the time lebrons retired nba teams will cost 3 billion minimum (4-5 billion for the top franchises )

theres no way he'll ever have that kind of net worth

he's gonna have to go in with an investment group and accept maybe 25-30% of a franchise

and it'll likely be some dogshit team like the pelicans

Cali Syndicate
03-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Thats not really the point though. And I'm not taking sides with this, just pointing out browns stance that players dont seem to really look towards a higher, financially speaking, path after retirement.

There really is nothing wrong with what sharpe is doing though. From a differnt scale, if you retired after making $250k/year then retired and took up a very less stressful job for $100k/year, you shouldnt be looked down upon as if you arent doing more like brown is making it to be.

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Lol LeBron is a disloyal assclown. But we already knew that... this just takes it to a new low. There is NOBODY in the ENTIRE media that has been as supportive of LeBron as Shannon Sharpe. NOBODY!!! Nick Wright is probably the closest but he's not quite there.

And LeBron just sits there and lets the dude get aired out... what a joke.

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 07:05 PM
And on top of that Antonio Brown is proving himself to be a dumbass to compare the NFL to the NBA. He can barely formulate a grammatically correct sentence.

There are two factors here... and the players make more in the NBA for a few reasons... none of which have anything to do with the players taking control of their situation...

1) The NFL has WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bigger rosters than the NBA. Per player, each guy is going to get a smaller slice of the pie through no fault of their own. That's just math.

2) The NBA has actively, as a league, regardless of what the players want or don't want, for many, many years... been promoting the individual players above the teams. This has been going on for literal decades. It is a business model that the NBA adopted... and quite smartly, I might add.

3) Through the nature of the sport, star NFL players can't dominate individual games like star NFL players can. That's straight up the nature of the sport. There is nothing that can be done about that. The only stars in the NFL that can shine as brightly as NBA stars are quarterbacks and that's literally it.

His criticism of NFL players "not setting themselves up" is probably about as empty minded, stupid, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, sack of monkey shit of an argument that you could possibly make. What an utter mouth breathing complete ****ing moronic piece of literal hot garbage.

He's a ****ing moron and I would love to tell him to his stupid face followed by a quick hook to the temple.

Maverick Carter is also a moron. And so is LeBron.

SamuraiSWISH
03-12-2019, 07:54 PM
Buddy has a blonde Hulk Hogan mustache as a black man, and calls a guy who gets up every day to go to work, whether he’s commenting on sports or not, a joke. Like are you serious bro? You look like a clown.

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Buddy has a blonde Hulk Hogan mustache as a black man, and calls a guy who gets up every day to go to work, whether he’s commenting on sports or not, a joke. Like are you serious bro? You look like a clown.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Shannon Sharpe has one of the strongest work ethics out of anyone. Dude is totally jacked at 50 years old. Even if he's juicing, it takes a lot of work to maintain that physique at that age. And get your ass out of bed that early every day to get to work.

bullettooth
03-12-2019, 08:15 PM
LeBron is such a snake for not saying anything at all in response to his biggest supporter. The ONLY reason why LeBron's name is as big as it is especially after shitting the bed in the finals 6 times is because of the media! Shannon Sharpe has played such a huge role in that.

No loyalty at all. NONE.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-12-2019, 08:26 PM
You could tell LeBron wanted to say something. He started fidgeting and looked VERY uncomfortable :oldlol:

Guy said absolutely nothing though.

Ole Shannon may not confront Lebron but he's the type that will never forget

STATUTORY
03-12-2019, 09:33 PM
LeBron is such a snake for not saying anything at all in response to his biggest supporter. The ONLY reason why LeBron's name is as big as it is especially after shitting the bed in the finals 6 times is because of the media! Shannon Sharpe has played such a huge role in that.

No loyalty at all. NONE.

Shannon outchea wearing a literal goat mask to prop up Bran on the daily and Bran just sat idly by and let him get dissed in front of his boys and the entire nation :facepalm

NBASTATMAN
03-12-2019, 10:01 PM
If this is true than Bron should be ashamed of himself.. How he going to let a dude with painted yellow face hair make fun of shannon .. :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
03-12-2019, 10:30 PM
You could tell LeBron wanted to say something. He started fidgeting and looked VERY uncomfortable :oldlol:

Guy said absolutely nothing though.

Ole Shannon may not confront Lebron but he's the type that will never forget
He did look fidgety and uncomfortable. What’s funny is because, Antonio Brown was talking about former athletes getting paid to do stupid things. I’m almost convinced, that as a retort to Skip Bayless, a man who tells the truth about LeBron, even if at times borderline comically critical. Admittedly.

I believe LeBron in order to fight against Skip types in the media, I’m totally convinced that both Shannon Sharpe and Nick Wrong and possibly Cowherd are on his payroll fighting a war over basketball propaganda in his favor. It has even been insinuated on the undisputed show between Skip and Shannon. And at that point Shannon Sharpe always begins to smirk and smile.

I also think Shannon knows in his heart of hearts Jordan is the goat. It’s funny because he does have a sense of resentment to Michael, and as revealed the origin of very recently on an episode of undisputed, that Jordan ignored him court side at a game in Denver where Shannon played in the late 90s, when he was trying to get his attention at the sideline. Ron Harper acknowledged him but Mike was locked in and didn’t LOL

But it just speaks to the level of chicken shit and cowardice that is LeBron James. He’s not even going to stand up for the guy who white knights him and over glorifies him daily in the media. He’s so fickle and phony.

By the way does anybody watch the show? I don’t. Ever since the race baiting comments from LeBron about Tom Brady, I checked out. There’s never any Caucasians on the panel, besides a liberal clowns like John Stewart who just bend over. And typically all it is ... is an echo chamber for LeBron and his people.

There was so much cringe in that clip of LeBron calling himself the greatest of all time after the 2016 finals, even his close friends surrounding him looked and felt awkward when he said that out loud. His own buddies on his payroll looked like they didn’t believe him.

:oldlol:

If this is true than Bron should be ashamed of himself.. How he going to let a dude with painted yellow face hair make fun of shannon .. :roll:
Seriously. If that guy was hyping me up literally every single day of the calendar, the second he said that, I would’ve turned to him and been like nigguh, do you realize you have a Hulk Hogan blonde painted mustache on your black ass face?! And Shannon is the joke?!

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 10:34 PM
Stephen Jackson stepped up and told the truth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIQTSvppqwY

STATUTORY
03-12-2019, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]
I believe LeBron in order to fight against Skip types in the media, I

tpols
03-12-2019, 10:50 PM
never heard antonio brown talk much before... holy shit hes a ****ing retard.

Lebron is basically a genius compared to that dude

SamuraiSWISH
03-12-2019, 10:57 PM
never heard antonio brown talk much before... holy shit hes a ****ing retard.

Lebron is basically a genius compared to that dude
Not including Caucasian quarterbacks, all basketball players are smarter than the meat heads that populate the vast majority of NFL football players.

You

FKAri
03-12-2019, 11:03 PM
Can a non-black guy ever get on that show? Just wonderin

lol @ Jamie Foxx @ 1:40 :oldlol:

warriorfan
03-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Lebron never has given a shit about anyone other than himself, all of his teammates have known he doesn

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Not including Caucasian quarterbacks, all basketball players are smarter than the meat heads that populate the vast majority of NFL football players.

You’re just now finding this out?

Look how they have the lowest salary out of all the major team sports, with the weakest player union, and they play in a league that makes more money than all of them.

You're sounding just as dumb as AB.

NBA rosters have 15 players.
NFL rosters have 53 players.

That's not mentioning coaching staffs, front office and etc in terms of raw number of people employed.

To have an equal amount of pay per individual just basing it on players alone and ignoring the rest, the NFL would have to make 3.53x as much as the NBA. It doesn't. It does make roughly twice what the NBA makes, but I have no idea what the net income actually looks like... just the revenue. I don't care enough to dig that deep.

The NBA minimum salary is currently $838,000 for this year... and they have to play 82 games and put in more practice time than the NFL.
The NFL minimum salary is currently $480,000 for this year... they do take more physical abuse in a short time but they have to travel less and they have to do less overall.

In terms of what NFL players make... they're doing just fine. They're making more money per game than NBA players and it's not even remotely close. The lowest paid team in the NFL is the Jets @ 117 million annually.

The part where the NFL players potentially miss out on is they have a lot of non guaranteed contracts, if I remember correctly.

If you are playing sports for money, pick a different sport. Pick a solo sport.

NFL players will literally never make as much money as NBA players because the math flat out does not support it.

SamuraiSWISH
03-12-2019, 11:12 PM
You're sounding just as dumb as AB.

NBA rosters have 15 players.
NFL rosters have 53 players.

That's not mentioning coaching staffs, front office and etc in terms of raw number of people employed.

To have an equal amount of pay, the NFL would have to make 3.53x as much as the NBA. It doesn't. It does make roughly twice what the NBA makes, but I have no idea what the net income actually looks like... just the revenue. I don't care enough to dig that deep.

The NBA minimum salary is currently $838,000 for this year... and they have to play 82 games and put in more practice time than the NFL.
The NFL minimum salary is currently $480,000 for this year... they do take more physical abuse in a short time but they have to travel less and they have to do less overall.

In terms of what NFL players make... they're doing just fine. They're making more money per game than NBA players and it's not even remotely close. The lowest paid team in the NFL is the Jets @ 117 million annually.

The part where the NFL players potentially miss is non guaranteed contracts.

If you are playing sports for money, pick a different sport. Pick a solo sport.

NFL players will literally never make as much money as NBA players because the math flat out does not support it.
I

tpols
03-12-2019, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Not including Caucasian quarterbacks, all basketball players are smarter than the meat heads that populate the vast majority of NFL football players.

You

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]I

Patrick Chewing
03-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Where are the White and Latino people on that show??

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2019, 11:32 PM
antonio brown sounds/looks like the type of guy that would go down in a hail of gunfire in a dispute over the price of gas station chocolate milk

:roll: :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
03-13-2019, 01:11 AM
antonio brown looks / sounds like the type of dude that would go down in an episode of First 48 after the detective said “someone saw you ...” and he confesses to the entire crime instead of lawyering up.

Mr Feeny
03-13-2019, 01:25 AM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]antonio brown looks / sounds like the type of dude that would go down in an episode of First 48 after the detective said