PDA

View Full Version : The long list of reasons that LeBron James is a total bitch.

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Before we get started, let's get one thing perfectly clear... this guy is one of the best players to ever do it. Let's keep it perfectly, perfectly clear. Top 5. Anyone that says he's not top 10 or that Kobe was a better player should literally never be taken seriously in any basketball discussions... LITERALLY EVER.

But personally? His personality? His integrity? His maturity? His loyalty?

This dude is a total and utter ****. I mean what a worthless, malignant **** with no loyalty and no integrity whatsoever. Talk about one of the most selfish players I've ever watched. And I'm assuming this is because his dad wasn't around to teach him how to be a man and was raised by a single thot... but hey... it is what it is at this point...

He was a good dude originally in Cleveland, and then he went to Miami and became a piece of shit almost immediately. Leaving for Miami was fine to do... but then...

1) He does the TV show which is beyond egotistical.

2) He gets up on stage and proclaims the Heats greatness and how they're going to win 8+ titles immediately.

3) He completely shrivels up and bitches out in the 2011 Finals after talking all that shit in the summer.

4) His free throw shooting, to this day, is still a huge issue... not because of a lack of work ethic, desire or skill... but because he's a mentally weak ass bitch that's too stupid to realize he needs psychological counseling to rectify broken thought processes from being mentally weak.

5) As soon as things get tough in Miami, he bails for another team and pretends that he's going back to Cleveland to fulfill a promise he made. Nobody's fooled, bitch ass. Everyone knows you did that shit because it was your best shot at a title while also having the narrative of savior. You did that shit solely and exclusively for selfish ass reasons. Bitch ass making it seem like he did it for someone else... hell no! You did it because of Kyrie and Kevin Love. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON.

6) He lets other players take the biggest shots in the biggest moments. And I don't mean him passing the ball to the open man... that's the correct basketball play in most instances and I fault him not for that, but the problem is that stuff like deferring to Kyrie in a play coming out of a timeout in a game 7 with the series on the line is probably the most bitchmade thing to do. YOU RUN THE PLAY! IF you pass it, great! But the play shouldn't be for someone else to ****ing iso at the top of the key and jack a 3. Holy ****, how lucky is the entire Cavs organization and LeBron that that shot goes in. If that shot doesn't go in, LeBron's all time ranking arguably ends up out of the top 10. That one shot.

7) Not only that, then he immediately proceeds to pretend like he broke his wrist on the following offensive possession so that he wouldn't get blamed for missing free throws. People just ignore this shit for some reason... literally as soon as the free throws are over, his wrist is magically fine after he's been writhing in alleged pain on the floor in front of everyone like a clown.

8) He's been caught trying to bang instagram thots and cheating on his lovely ass wife. Dude has probably had his peen in so much vaj that he's completely forgotten what being faithful actually means. I mean, hey... to be fair, if poon was getting thrown at you that much, most men would melt... but damn LeBron, you're a philandering piece of shit.

9) Completely throws JR Smith under the bus in game 1 for not paying attention and ****ing up in the closing moments, when LeBron himself wasn't paying attention and didn't know they had a timeout. What kind of a dickhead? Ty Lue, JR Smith *AND* LeBron James ALLLLLLLLL ****ed up for not knowing they had a timeout. But LeBron to act like a clown and that everyone is incompetent when he's as gifted as anyone in league history in terms of situational awareness... and for him to personally also blow it... just disgraceful. He then proceeds to completely distance himself from his teammates which further killed morale beyond the fact that they just choked away a game 1 win and thus the entire series.

10) At the end of that series, he immediately comes out in the post game press conference in a cast and says he's been playing with a broken hand or whatever since the end of game 1 when he punched a board/wall. Well, asshole... even if that's true, you don't have to pretend like that shit wasn't for show. Just wait until the cameras are off and THEN get the cast going. That was some of the most petty, overly dramatic bullshit I've ever seen.

11) Except for the Irving trade, which only happened because Irving found out that the Cavs were trying to trade him with LeBron's approval, the Cavs did essentially every single thing LeBron requested and paid everyone he asked to get paid... overpaid, I might add. The moment he sees it's no longer working out because of Golden State, he leaves the Cavs high and dry with nothing for a better situation for himself in LA. No loyalty. Zero.

12) He flops a lot. To be fair, this is an NBA culture thing and not a LeBron exclusive thing and they all piss me off, but whatever. **** flopping.

13) He goes to LA and demands playmakers. The Lakers give him a shit ton of playmakers and the team sucks because surprise surprise, there are no shooters on the entire roster and that's what he needs to be successful. He wants other playmakers to lighten his offensive load, which is fine, but it's like he has no introspection whatever... at least not enough to realize that his entire game is predicated on driving to the hole for the easy score or kicking it out to the open man. Well guess what happens when there are no good shooters open LeBron? YOUR TEAM SUCKS! You aren't 22 any more. You can't get to the basket by yourself quite so easily. You've gotta have those shooters otherwise you are useless... especially considering...

14) He hasn't played any type of consistent defense in about 5 seasons. He's been yelling at teammates for not covering his blown assignments as he stands perfectly still on the floor and shouts for everyone else to do everything while his guy runs to the hoop for the open layup. Then he has the audacity to shout at teammates because he wasn't paying attention. As if it's their fault. What an asshole.

15) His new teammates get into a fight with one of his off the court friends, Chris Paul, and LeBron buddies up to Paul to comfort him and calm him who clearly doesn't give a **** and later on in the season insults LeBron... once again, no loyalty to teammates...

16) He lets some dumbass NFL player with a stupid, uninformed opinion just completely publicly shit all over Shannon Sharpe, who, by the way, has been the biggest LeBron proponent on the entire ****ing planet and certainly the biggest LeBron supporter in the media... constantly calling him the GOAT... literally the biggest LeBron fan... and he just totally lets him get publicly shit on by some ****ing dumbass. Again... zero loyalty.

What other reasons can we add on as to why LeBron is a bitch ass *****?

eliteballer
03-12-2019, 07:41 PM
You forgot the biggest reason...dude's a bigger juicer than Tropicana.

Uncle Drew
03-12-2019, 07:46 PM
This rivals pauks 1500 words essay.

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 07:47 PM
17) LeBron has been on performance enhancing drugs since at least the 2011 season, if not before. To be fair, I think a significant portion of athletes are on steroids, and that they should just be straight up made to be legal across the board... but since they're not, and that all athletes definitely are NOT juicing... LeBron is a cheating bitch. And I have no doubt his longevity has been extended by an extreme amount of juicing.

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 07:48 PM
This rivals pauks 1500 words essay.

It 100% took me less than 10 minutes to type. I type at 115 wpm with, editing allowed, near perfect accuracy.

edit: Bursts of 130+ wpm.

Spurs m8
03-12-2019, 07:49 PM
Wow....what post.

i'd love to see Fanny or Bus come back with any sort of proper response to this.

Its the things like the fake broken wrist before shoot FTs, the drama of the cast and things like leaving Miami when it was too tough and acting like a saviour which irks me the most about the guy.

Cool, you're a pvssy, we get it...but the fake act and trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes is sneaky and disgusting.

You just know he'd be a POS IRL

Uncle Drew
03-12-2019, 07:50 PM
https://web.archive.org/web/20160123121439/http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291059

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 07:50 PM
thats it? that list should be a 5000 word essay minimum

Smoke117
03-12-2019, 07:52 PM
Did you really just write out this stupid ass essay? It's just embarrassing how obsessed some of you are with Bran. He's a goddamn basketball player! What the fukk is wrong with all you knuckleheads?

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Oh, I forgot... probably the most disgusting thing he's done in his entire career as far as I'm concerned...

18) Opening up a school for underprivileged kids in Akron when you could have literally done this at any point in your entire career as you're on your way out of Cleveland for the second time which is really just a cover up for the fact that you're leaving your franchise once again. You did this for you, LeBron. Not those kids. How incredibly disgracefully shameful.

AirTupac
03-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Did you really just write out this stupid ass essay? It's just embarrassing how obsessed some of you are with Bran. He's a goddamn basketball player! What the fukk is wrong with all you knuckleheads?

Says the retard obsessed with Bron :oldlol:

3ball
03-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Bookmarked

The worst thing for me is when the media falls for lebron-camp's narratives and says we should consider how how he had an underprivileged background. Except a lot of players did... :no:

Even worse, is when they weaponize his 100 million contract i.e. how no one else had to live up to a 100 million contract

Wtf??... :biggums: :biggums:.. :biggums:

All the pressure was taken OFF by being set for life before you ever take a pro dribble...:hammerhead:

He's just not as good as the media says he is and the results on the highest level speak for themselves

kennethgriffen
03-12-2019, 07:58 PM

and you call yourself a letard fan

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1zembXyrxK1RkHFCcq6AQCVXaY/LeBron-James-t-shirt-LeBron-James-LA-T-shirt-More-Than-An-Athlete-Letter-Print-Tee.jpg_640x640.jpg

Manny98
03-12-2019, 08:00 PM
You know your the GOAT when you got people writing entire essays about you :lol

Spurs m8
03-12-2019, 08:02 PM

Oh no, couldn't possibly have an opinion on something apart from which whiskey is better :facepalm

SouBeachTalents
03-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Ones I'd add

1. Completely mailing in playoff games like Game 5 in 2010 or Game 4 of last years Finals

2. Him refusing to switch back on Durant on a crucial possession at the end of Game 3 last year

3. The end of Game 6 in 2013. He absolutely was the catalyst that brought Miami back from a big deficit early in the 4th, but man, that was a hideous ending in the last 2 minutes, multiple turnovers & bricks. Ray Allen really did save him from what would've been an embarrassing defeat

The ones I disagreed with you on were #8 & 9. Every athlete cheats on their wife, and I could care less if they do. In regards to Game 1 last year, I don't see how you can truly pin not calling a timeout on LeBron. He, like everyone else watching, probably had no idea what the fck JR was doing, and didn't react properly. Even in your 15th year, there's just no way to be prepared for something that unbelievably stupid. I don't disagree about his reaction afterword though

Uncle Drew
03-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Oh, I forgot... probably the most disgusting thing he's done in his entire career as far as I'm concerned...

18) Opening up a school for underprivileged kids in Akron when you could have literally done this at any point in your entire career as you're on your way out of Cleveland for the second time which is really just a cover up for the fact that you're leaving your franchise once again. You did this for you, LeBron. Not those kids. How incredibly disgracefully shameful.
This thing was a fun read, but now you're just grasping at straws.

Smoke117
03-12-2019, 08:06 PM
Oh no, couldn't possibly have an opinion on something apart from which whiskey is better :facepalm

Half the threads on this board are about LeBron. You children don't want to have any real basketball discussions here. I swear that the first thought upon awakening for some of you is LeBron. Also, shut up. You're a joke and a nobody whose opinion has never mattered in any capacity here.

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 08:11 PM

You honestly believe it's just a coincidence? Really? You don't think everything LeBron does is extremely calculated from a PR standpoint at this juncture in his career? You really believe that?

How about we look at the fact that the dude got 100% of the credit from the media nationally for opening up this school, and yet he might not even be covering but an eighth of the cost annually to keep it running... the public / taxpayers are doing all of the heavy lifting.

It was a good thing pushing for it to get opened, but based on his track record for his entire life, the actual facts behind the funding of the project, and the timing of the announcement... it's nearly impossible to say that this was done for 100% selfless reasons. I don't believe that for one second and if you do, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona that I'd like to sell you at a good price.

Dray n Klay
03-12-2019, 08:11 PM
OP, was Kobe a bitch?

Uncle Drew
03-12-2019, 08:14 PM
You honestly believe it's just a coincidence? Really? You don't think everything LeBron does is extremely calculated from a PR standpoint at this juncture in his career? You really believe that?

How about we look at the fact that the dude got 100% of the credit from the media nationally for opening up this school, and yet he might not even be covering but an eighth of the cost annually to keep it running... the public / taxpayers are doing all of the heavy lifting.

It was a good thing pushing for it to get opened, but based on his track record for his entire life, it's nearly impossible to say that this was done for selfless reasons. I don't believe that for one second and if you do, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona that I'd like to sell you at a good price.
Was it PR driven? Sure. What public star appearance isn't? But discrediting or criticising someone for opening a school is nonsense.

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 08:16 PM
OP, was Kobe a bitch?

Yes, yes he was. I could make a long thread on him too, but my tipping point today was LBJ letting Shannon Sharpe get shit on... a dude that has his back 99% of the time... and he just totally lets him get blasted on LeBron's own show with no defense whatsoever.

Spurs m8
03-12-2019, 08:28 PM

LOL mate...

The school thing was 100% a PR stunt to prevent the burning of jerseys and hatred again.

100%.

And he didn't even actually fund it or anything.....was all fake.

Spurs m8
03-12-2019, 08:29 PM
Half the threads on this board are about LeBron. You children don't want to have any real basketball discussions here. I swear that the first thought upon awakening for some of you is LeBron. Also, shut up. You're a joke and a nobody whose opinion has never mattered in any capacity here.

Some would beg to differ, big boy

knicksman
03-12-2019, 08:32 PM
the reason why he let kyrie carry his ass because he doesnt have the skills to do it. Lebron will always be dependent on his teammates. While kobe and jordan can will their teams. Thats what separates the winners from losers. Winners control their fate while losers would depend on others. Thats why kobe > lebron

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 08:46 PM
the reason why he let kyrie carry his ass because he doesnt have the skills to do it. Lebron will always be dependent on his teammates. While kobe and jordan can will their teams. Thats what separates the winners from losers. Winners control their fate while losers would depend on others. Thats why kobe > lebron

Kyrie didn't carry anything. LeBron carried that series. I have a specific criticism of a specific moment... which isn't to be discounted.

But what you're saying as an overall sentiment is completely invalid.

knicksman
03-12-2019, 08:50 PM
Kyrie didn't carry anything. LeBron carried that series. I have a specific criticism of a specific moment... which isn't to be discounted.

kyrie carried his ass when it matters the most like game 5 and the 4th quarters. Lebron will always need someone who will carry his ass when it matters the most because hes not skilled.

3ball
03-12-2019, 09:00 PM

Kyrie carried an equal scoring load and greater big shot load

Show me where mj's 2nd option came anywhere near carrying an equal scoring load or big shot load

Not gonna wait because there are no such instances.. MJ always scored way more than his 2nd option

So lebron is a bitch for thinking he's on Mike's level, when he never carried a team to victory as a 1-man show like MJ did (10-20 ppg more than 2nd option in all Finals wins, versus 2-5 for Bron)

STATUTORY
03-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Yes, yes he was. I could make a long thread on him too, but my tipping point today was LBJ letting Shannon Sharpe get shit on... a dude that has his back 99% of the time... and he just totally lets him get blasted on LeBron's own show with no defense whatsoever.

:applause: :applause: that was pathetic tbh

warriorfan
03-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Before we get started, let's get one thing perfectly clear... this guy is one of the best players to ever do it. Let's keep it perfectly, perfectly clear. Top 5. Anyone that says he's not top 10 or that Kobe was a better player should literally never be taken seriously in any basketball discussions... LITERALLY EVER.

But personally? His personality? His integrity? His maturity? His loyalty?

This dude is a total and utter ****. I mean what a worthless, malignant **** with no loyalty and no integrity whatsoever. Talk about one of the most selfish players I've ever watched. And I'm assuming this is because his dad wasn't around to teach him how to be a man and was raised by a single thot... but hey... it is what it is at this point...

He was a good dude originally in Cleveland, and then he went to Miami and became a piece of shit almost immediately. Leaving for Miami was fine to do... but then...

1) He does the TV show which is beyond egotistical.

2) He gets up on stage and proclaims the Heats greatness and how they're going to win 8+ titles immediately.

3) He completely shrivels up and bitches out in the 2011 Finals after talking all that shit in the summer.

4) His free throw shooting, to this day, is still a huge issue... not because of a lack of work ethic, desire or skill... but because he's a mentally weak ass bitch that's too stupid to realize he needs psychological counseling to rectify broken thought processes from being mentally weak.

5) As soon as things get tough in Miami, he bails for another team and pretends that he's going back to Cleveland to fulfill a promise he made. Nobody's fooled, bitch ass. Everyone knows you did that shit because it was your best shot at a title while also having the narrative of savior. You did that shit solely and exclusively for selfish ass reasons. Bitch ass making it seem like he did it for someone else... hell no! You did it because of Kyrie and Kevin Love. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON.

6) He lets other players take the biggest shots in the biggest moments. And I don't mean him passing the ball to the open man... that's the correct basketball play in most instances and I fault him not for that, but the problem is that stuff like deferring to Kyrie in a play coming out of a timeout in a game 7 with the series on the line is probably the most bitchmade thing to do. YOU RUN THE PLAY! IF you pass it, great! But the play shouldn't be for someone else to ****ing iso at the top of the key and jack a 3. Holy ****, how lucky is the entire Cavs organization and LeBron that that shot goes in. If that shot doesn't go in, LeBron's all time ranking arguably ends up out of the top 10. That one shot.

7) Not only that, then he immediately proceeds to pretend like he broke his wrist on the following offensive possession so that he wouldn't get blamed for missing free throws. People just ignore this shit for some reason... literally as soon as the free throws are over, his wrist is magically fine after he's been writhing in alleged pain on the floor in front of everyone like a clown.

8) He's been caught trying to bang instagram thots and cheating on his lovely ass wife. Dude has probably had his peen in so much vaj that he's completely forgotten what being faithful actually means. I mean, hey... to be fair, if poon was getting thrown at you that much, most men would melt... but damn LeBron, you're a philandering piece of shit.

9) Completely throws JR Smith under the bus in game 1 for not paying attention and ****ing up in the closing moments, when LeBron himself wasn't paying attention and didn't know they had a timeout. What kind of a dickhead? Ty Lue, JR Smith *AND* LeBron James ALLLLLLLLL ****ed up for not knowing they had a timeout. But LeBron to act like a clown and that everyone is incompetent when he's as gifted as anyone in league history in terms of situational awareness... and for him to personally also blow it... just disgraceful. He then proceeds to completely distance himself from his teammates which further killed morale beyond the fact that they just choked away a game 1 win and thus the entire series.

10) At the end of that series, he immediately comes out in the post game press conference in a cast and says he's been playing with a broken hand or whatever since the end of game 1 when he punched a board/wall. Well, asshole... even if that's true, you don't have to pretend like that shit wasn't for show. Just wait until the cameras are off and THEN get the cast going. That was some of the most petty, overly dramatic bullshit I've ever seen.

11) Except for the Irving trade, which only happened because Irving found out that the Cavs were trying to trade him with LeBron's approval, the Cavs did essentially every single thing LeBron requested and paid everyone he asked to get paid... overpaid, I might add. The moment he sees it's no longer working out because of Golden State, he leaves the Cavs high and dry with nothing for a better situation for himself in LA. No loyalty. Zero.

12) He flops a lot. To be fair, this is an NBA culture thing and not a LeBron exclusive thing and they all piss me off, but whatever. **** flopping.

13) He goes to LA and demands playmakers. The Lakers give him a shit ton of playmakers and the team sucks because surprise surprise, there are no shooters on the entire roster and that's what he needs to be successful. He wants other playmakers to lighten his offensive load, which is fine, but it's like he has no introspection whatever... at least not enough to realize that his entire game is predicated on driving to the hole for the easy score or kicking it out to the open man. Well guess what happens when there are no good shooters open LeBron? YOUR TEAM SUCKS! You aren't 22 any more. You can't get to the basket by yourself quite so easily. You've gotta have those shooters otherwise you are useless... especially considering...

14) He hasn't played any type of consistent defense in about 5 seasons. He's been yelling at teammates for not covering his blown assignments as he stands perfectly still on the floor and shouts for everyone else to do everything while his guy runs to the hoop for the open layup. Then he has the audacity to shout at teammates because he wasn't paying attention. As if it's their fault. What an asshole.

15) His new teammates get into a fight with one of his off the court friends, Chris Paul, and LeBron buddies up to Paul to comfort him and calm him who clearly doesn't give a **** and later on in the season insults LeBron... once again, no loyalty to teammates...

What other reasons can we add on as to why LeBron is a bitch ass *****?
Great compilation. Very accurate takes, very thorough. One instance you missed is him faking an elbow injury during the 2010 Playoffs when he was getting spanked by the Celtics. There seems to be a pattern of LeBron faking injuries in time of big losses. Pretty pathetic.

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-12-2019, 10:21 PM
Okay.

Let's switch gears into talking about a player who has good character/class act.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

SINCERELY CHARITABLE

SUPPORTS THEIR FRIENDS

HUMBLE

LOYALTY

I don't know much about the player's personal lives---but Melo and DUncan come to mind

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Melo let's other men taste his wife's breasts on national TV.

Duncan might be a closet homo but yeah he does seem like a good dude.

tpols
03-12-2019, 10:36 PM
you cant really write all that and then say hes still top 10... the guy was a team hopping, ill fitting karl malone talent who underachieved greatly throughout his career.

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 10:36 PM
you cant really write all that and then say hes still top 10... the guy was an ill fitting karl malone talent who underachieved greatly throughout his career.

Yes, I can. And I did. And I'm not going to argue with you further on the matter.

stalkerforlife
03-12-2019, 11:52 PM
Another troll post to falsely laud Bran as a true basketball great.

But the joke is on you for writing all that BS that I guarantee no one read.

Ben Simmons 25
03-12-2019, 11:56 PM
Another troll post to falsely laud Bran as a true basketball great.

But the joke is on you for writing all that BS that I guarantee no one read.

Multiple people read it and I believe every word of it, you filthy swine.

E_Stamkos
03-13-2019, 12:07 AM
Okay.

Let's switch gears into talking about a player who has good character/class act.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

SINCERELY CHARITABLE

SUPPORTS THEIR FRIENDS

HUMBLE

LOYALTY

I don't know much about the player's personal lives---but Melo and DUncan come to mind

Melo?

Didn't Melo demand a trade in the final year of his contract with Denver?

Humble? Didn't he scoff at the idea of coming off the bench last year when it was clear that it was the necessary move for his team.

Duncan on the other hand embodied all of those traits and them some.

Prometheus
03-13-2019, 12:16 AM
I honestly think it's sad that you see all of this... and yet you still think it's an absolute certainty that he's top 5 and is no doubt better than Kobe. You're buying the propaganda without even realizing it.

And no, Kyrie was bigger for Cleveland on offense in that series.

Kenny why don't you drop that pasta with all the scoring by those two when the games were in doubt?

Also, add to the list calling himself GOAT on his stupid f*cking show.

Ben Simmons 25
03-13-2019, 11:08 AM
I personally think he’s top 5. I would respect people that have him lower somewhere in the top 10.

What I did imply/state as being a certainty is that he’s top 10 and a better player than Kobe was. I have eyeballs.

Indian guy
03-13-2019, 11:18 AM
Kenny why don't you drop that pasta with all the scoring by those two when the games were in doubt?

He posted that shit on realgm and got schooled by everybody, including myself. Here's the recap:

:oldlol: @ how arbitrary these cut-off points are. Wouldn't expect anything less from the usual Kobe scum. OP should stick to trolling on ISH.

cavs 2nd victory tied 61-61 at half time

Ummmm, why are you even starting after half-time? Why was the first half any less "key" or pressure packed than the 2nd? Especially with Klay going nuts in the 1st half and Cleveland's season surely on the verge of being done with if not for LeBron going for 26 1st half points himself and almost single handedly keeping Cleveland competitive.

cavs 3rd victory

0-4 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 13 ft ( no assist )
0-6 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim ( assisted by r. jefferson )
0-8 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 3 ft ( no assist )
2-11 +3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 28 ft ( no assist )
2-13 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim ( assisted by k. irving )
7-20 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 18 ft ( assisted by t. thompson )
9-26 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft ( no assist )
13-34 +3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 27 ft ( assisted by k. love )
18-37 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 17 ft ( no assist )
26-43 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot at rim ( assisted by JR smith )

game over ... cavs never looked back

More convenient cherry picking. It was a 7 point game with 8 minutes left in the 4th. GS had mounted a huge comeback and the momentum was entirely on their side. From that point on, LeBron either scored or assisted on 21 straight points for Cleveland to secure the victory. Kyrie had 1 point in the 4th off a technical free throw.

and finally the end of the cavs 4th victory:

4:13 LeBron James misses 22-foot jumper 89 - 89
3:41 LeBron James misses 13-foot two point shot 89 - 89
3:00 Andre Iguodala blocks LeBron James 's 2-foot layup 89 - 89
1:24 LeBron James misses jumper 89 - 89
53.0 Kyrie Irving makes 25-foot three pointer 92 - 89
10.0 LeBron James misses free throw 1 of 2 92 - 89

Another hilarious cut-off point. How did you come to decide the last 4 minutes were the "key/pressure" moments? What about everything before that? How about the fact that Cleveland entered the 4th qtr down 1 and LeBron outscored Kyrie 11-5 in the 4th? How about the fact that Cleveland was down 87-83 with 5 minutes left and LeBron scored 6 straight points to put Cleveland up by 2 (a lead they never relinquished)? How about LeBron's block on Iggy that prevented GS from taking the lead? Which also, of course, set up Kyrie's go-ahead 3 with the game TIED.

The only manipulation going on here is your bogus determination of what moments of the game qualify as "key". And funnily enough you chose only 1 side of the court when LeBron had one of the greatest defensive series' in NBA history.

Doranku
03-13-2019, 11:21 AM
when LeBron had one of the greatest defensive series' in NBA history.

I thought they didn't allow trolling on realGM?

Indian guy
03-13-2019, 11:23 AM
I thought they didn't allow trolling on realGM?

You might wanna read LeBron's defensive stats from that series'. He was holding whoever he was guarding to half their usual FG%.

Prometheus
03-13-2019, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]I personally think he

SouBeachTalents
03-13-2019, 11:48 AM
I think he belongs in a tier with Shaq, Duncan, Magic, Bird, and Kobe. He's clearly not as great as MJ, Wilt, Russell and KAJ. So somewhere in the 4-9 range. The idea that he is hands-down better than Kobe is nonsense. The media has done a fine job.
You don't have Hakeem in that tier?

red1
03-13-2019, 11:55 AM
you don't need a long list to explain that he's a bitch.

just two words: flopping diva

flopping: he exaggerates contact

diva: he's a narcissist. you can tell he cares deeply about the image he's cultivated. ie talking in third person and trying to control narratives (playoff mode, a lebron james team is never desperate etc etc)

that's all you need.

red1
03-13-2019, 11:57 AM
you cant really write all that and then say hes still top 10... the guy was a team hopping, ill fitting karl malone talent who underachieved greatly throughout his career.

there's actually zero case to debate that he isn't top 10.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

in fact he's practically already a lock for top-5.

FKAri
03-13-2019, 12:37 PM
you don't need a long list to explain that he's a bitch.

just two words: flopping diva

flopping: he exaggerates contact

diva: he's a narcissist. you can tell he cares deeply about the image he's cultivated. ie talking in third person and trying to control narratives (playoff mode, a lebron james team is never desperate etc etc)

that's all you need.
He still doesn't get as many calls as he should. Neither does anyone in the league who's over 250lbs. It's part of how they've made it a little man league. So I don't care about the flopping.

The diva thing has merit. Lebron's a control freak. He tries to control everything around him.

paksat
03-13-2019, 01:03 PM
beautiful.

bullettooth
03-13-2019, 01:10 PM
The LeBron's James stiff arm:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D9VaSNK6is0/UyYfutznV2I/AAAAAAAAD4U/k9n_yLUTfIM/s1600/1.gif

Remove that from his game and he's half the player he is.

PP34Deuce
03-13-2019, 01:17 PM
The fact that some of you want to even discredit coming from the environment he came from.... shows a lot.

Wally450
03-13-2019, 01:22 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D9VaSNK6is0/UyYfutznV2I/AAAAAAAAD4U/k9n_yLUTfIM/s1600/1.gif

Bro, you're stupid. :facepalm

diamenz
03-13-2019, 10:46 PM
i find it funny how the lebron stans come in here and trash op for being a reasonable lebron fan. it just goes to show how ****ed up a lot of the people on this forum are. james could murder their families and they'd find a way to justify it. 'but sir, he murdered seven members of ur family'! 'well, he needed the stats'.

bullettooth
03-13-2019, 10:53 PM

He commits this offensive foul on nearly every drive. You've seen him do it plenty.

Are you denying that?

FKAri
06-05-2020, 08:14 PM
i find it funny how the lebron stans come in here and trash op for being a reasonable lebron fan. it just goes to show how ****ed up a lot of the people on this forum are. james could murder their families and they'd find a way to justify it. 'but sir, he murdered seven members of ur family'! 'well, he needed the stats'.

LeGod works in mysterious ways.

eliteballer
06-05-2020, 08:21 PM

Fsho.

FultzNationRISE
07-02-2022, 11:46 AM
Umm, mods?

8Ball
07-02-2022, 12:35 PM
And Bron wins a championship the following year. :oldlol:

Bron haters are tards.

8Ball
07-02-2022, 12:35 PM
there's actually zero case to debate that he isn't top 10.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

in fact he's practically already a lock for top-5.

Reported.

Lock for top 2.

Shogon
07-02-2022, 01:39 PM
I've been accused of being a "Bronie" and a "Bran Stan" and whatever the **** else.

The people on this board are so ****ing stupid that any time you say anything positive or anything negative about a player they feel a certain way about, they take it to the most extreme and just lump you into a group of which you don't belong.

Idiocy abounds.

This board has one of the absolute dumbest collective group of posters I've ever seen on the internet and the quality of discussion is typically dumpster level material. But... it does entertain me. I'll give it that.

FultzNationRISE
07-02-2022, 02:34 PM
I've been accused of being a "Bronie" and a "Bran Stan" and whatever the **** else.

The people on this board are so ****ing stupid that any time you say anything positive or anything negative about a player they feel a certain way about, they take it to the most extreme and just lump you into a group of which you don't belong.

Idiocy abounds.

This board has one of the absolute dumbest collective group of posters I've ever seen on the internet and the quality of discussion is typically dumpster level material. But... it does entertain me. I'll give it that.

Can you please stop being a ****ing LeHater?

red1
07-02-2022, 02:34 PM
top 1

https://i.gifer.com/7xG4.gif

k0kakw0rld
07-02-2022, 03:14 PM
The TV show aka the decision helped raise money for a charity. So, STFU OP and that's one. OP is repping Ben Simmons and he has the audacity to diss LeBron.

STFU OP YOPU ARE A BITCH . Don't make me be on your ass

2much_knowledge
07-02-2022, 05:36 PM
Ill add a couple.

Says he will do the dunk comtest next year in front of thousands of fans.... didnt have the balls to do it

Complains that he cant shoot with sleeves

Lets his teammate bang his mom and does nothing about it

Storms out with his girly purse cause he coudnt handle the media press questions

flops.even when his own teammates hit him

Full Court
07-03-2022, 01:29 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fd5e532 0aef67829b6044fc0d079f7264%2Ftenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

k0kakw0rld
07-03-2022, 01:40 AM
Ill add a couple.

Says he will do the dunk comtest next year in front of thousands of fans.... didnt have the balls to do it

Storms out with his girly purse cause he coudnt handle the media press questions

Still the king, the most talked about, the most decorated player of his generation. Keep creating thread about him. He's clearly in y'all heads. Rent Free

1987_Lakers
07-03-2022, 01:41 AM
Still the king, the most talked about, the most decorated player of his generation. Keep creating thread about him. He's clearly in y'all heads. Rent Free

:pimp:

Full Court
07-03-2022, 01:42 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fny%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2FH8TZM_lHsuIeWIAp4m9K6w--%2FYXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTk2MDtoPTY0OA--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fuu%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2F1C3YPKnm2WO7aTqBLZc.Lw--~B%2FaD0xNzI3O3c9MjU2MDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fen%2Flebron_wir e_usa_today_sports_articles_234%2Ff72e6b3c58d085a6 c86170560f014684&f=1&nofb=1

1987_Lakers
07-03-2022, 01:48 AM
The TV show aka the decision helped raise money for a charity. So, STFU OP and that's one. OP is repping Ben Simmons and he has the audacity to diss LeBron.

STFU OP YOPU ARE A BITCH . Don't make me be on your ass

:lol

Spurs m8
07-03-2022, 01:53 AM
It's just too easy lol

Pin this thread, because bitch is the perfect way to describe her

Baller789
07-03-2022, 07:01 AM

Didn't even disprove his points one bit tho.

2much_knowledge
07-04-2022, 02:08 AM

1) your response shows you know every single thing i said is true

2) i dont make lebron hate threads

k0kakw0rld
07-04-2022, 07:55 AM
Didn't even disprove his points one bit tho.

I'm not trying to. I am not wasting my time with a guy dedicated to hate on LeBron. I am a sane person and I would like to keep it that way.

k0kakw0rld
07-04-2022, 07:57 AM
1) your response shows you know every single thing i said is true

2) i dont make lebron hate threads

You only have bad things to say about him. You are a hater and I'm not wasting my time with you.

1) you are a hater

2) You don't make thread to salute the man when he does the right things.

So stfu will you?

Johnny32
07-04-2022, 08:37 AM
Ill add a couple.

Imagine caring about dunk contests. Are you a teenager?

He wasn't the only player complaining about those jerseys. Just the only one you're obsessed over.

West is a homeless addict. I'd say he did something about it.

Players who don't get calls get coached to draw attention to the fouls they're not getting. That's why there was no flopping his first 7 yrs in cle. And why i always say the only thing legoat learned from the heat is how to flop.

Baller789
07-04-2022, 10:41 AM
I'm not trying to. I am not wasting my time with a guy dedicated to hate on LeBron. I am a sane person and I would like to keep it that way.

You only have bad things to say about him. You are a hater and I'm not wasting my time with you.

1) you are a hater

2) You don't make thread to salute the man when he does the right things.

So stfu will you?

Excuses excuses :oldlol:

Full Court
07-04-2022, 12:17 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbh2.com%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2Flebron-james-flopping-gifs.gif&f=1&nofb=1

2much_knowledge
07-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Imagine caring about dunk contests. Are you a teenager?

He wasn't the only player complaining about those jerseys. Just the only one you're obsessed over.

West is a homeless addict. I'd say he did something about it.

Players who don't get calls get coached to draw attention to the fouls they're not getting. That's why there was no flopping his first 7 yrs in cle. And why i always say the only thing legoat learned from the heat is how to flop.

T R I G G E R E D!! Sit down and breathe

His words to the world, not mine

Larry Bird won a shooting contest with the damn jacket on. #Levels

What? Supply the peds directly?

Learned to win from Wade and pat

Johnny32
07-04-2022, 02:17 PM
T R I G G E R E D!! Sit down and breathe

His words to the world, not mine

Larry Bird won a shooting contest with the damn jacket on. #Levels

What? Supply the peds directly?

Learned to win from Wade and pat

you got shit on.

hurrr, so triggered, durrr.

now go watch an 80s dunk contest on youtube you disgusting casual.

Lakers Legend#32
07-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Bow Down To Bron.

Full Court
07-04-2022, 10:57 PM
you got shit on.

hurrr, so triggered, durrr.

now go watch an 80s dunk contest on youtube you disgusting casual.

Translation: "Waahhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't handle the fact that my hero led a superteam to the lottery!" :lebroncry:

Baller789
07-04-2022, 11:00 PM
Translation: "Waahhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't handle the fact that my hero led a superteam to the lottery!" :lebroncry:

Spot on.

Angry Johnny at it again :lol

red1
07-05-2022, 08:30 AM
we won

2 ez

https://media4.giphy.com/media/j5DrTsf6y5sM27tkIS/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b890537e316358fed2b04dd98d8e a9df8758f7ea&rid=giphy.gif

Johnny32
07-05-2022, 08:48 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FW1jQMoWIAAgpD4?format=jpg&name=small

LeGOAT.

Baller789
07-05-2022, 09:40 AM

LeGOAT.

So youre saying earning money and putting kids thru school makes you basketball GOAT?

red1
07-05-2022, 11:57 AM

LeGOAT.

dubs on dubs on dubs

the american dream

from a 16-year old crack-smoking mother

to a billionaire educating the YOUTH - no last dance propaganda allowed in this curriculum :oldlol: :roll:

LeGoat4Life
07-05-2022, 12:10 PM
3 years after OP started this thread, Lebron is still a cuck bitch

Full Court
07-05-2022, 12:19 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F90b1f f34bd0fdf62413257486f23181d%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3 D4990632&f=1&nofb=1

red1
07-05-2022, 12:19 PM
3 years after OP started this thread, Lebron is still a cuck bitch

a billionaire boss is a "cuck bitch"

these ****ing kids man :roll:

LeGoat4Life
07-05-2022, 12:56 PM
a billionaire boss is a "cuck bitch"

these ****ing kids man :roll:

Abu still defending Lebron everyday :lol

good to know you are still Lebron's bitch though brown boy

red1
07-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Abu still defending Lebron everyday :lol

good to know you are still Lebron's bitch though brown boy

these insults dont work. Im not indian. no disrespect to my indians who shit on you all the time like my boy young AJ been pissing and shitting on your forehead like you're a urinal

this is my desktop background on my office computer where the big business happens - I've had countless county officials in some of the biggest counties in the biggest states looking at this background:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dd/67/93/dd67931b0e6917e14291a7cce6250935.jpg

Full Court
07-05-2022, 05:39 PM
these insults dont work. Im not indian. no disrespect to my indians who shit on you all the time like my boy young AJ been pissing and shitting on your forehead like you're a urinal

this is my desktop background on my office computer where the big business happens - I've had countless county officials in some of the biggest counties in the biggest states looking at this background:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dd/67/93/dd67931b0e6917e14291a7cce6250935.jpg

You sound like a pathetic loser. Just like 8ball. No offense. But you do.

Spurs m8
07-05-2022, 06:52 PM

I don't mind red1 but my god, he's gotta stop the weird flexing, just screams insecurity.

That background is also CRINGE

I'd be taking my business elsewhere lol

red1
07-05-2022, 07:02 PM

Im not pathetic at all. Im actually a stand-up dude which I take pride in, and I think Im very honorable. Ive stayed in touch with everyone I've ever helped, and I've stayed in touch with everyone who's ever helped me in life.

Im actually taking a recruiter out for dinner this weekend. he got me one of my first high-paying jobs and he just lost his father in-law after spending an obscene amount of money to get him taken care of in a top-shelf home. I'm taking this recruiter out because he deserves it. his wife is away for the weekend grieving and the man is at home by himself - Im going to make sure he has a great weekend and that he keeps up the great work. he's a stand-up guy as well.

red1
07-05-2022, 07:03 PM
I don't mind red1 but my god, he's gotta stop the weird flexing, just screams insecurity.

That background is also CRINGE

I'd be taking my business elsewhere lol

I dont even brag my guy... I keep it very humble...

these virgins cant even dream of some of the things I do as a regular guy... I have rich friends that want to hang out with me because they know where the good times are at... no cap just facts...

bullettooth
07-05-2022, 08:11 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbh2.com%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2Flebron-james-flopping-gifs.gif&f=1&nofb=1

https://i.postimg.cc/1XqhYvpk/Le-Flop-Elbow-from-Jamal.gif

Full Court
07-05-2022, 08:26 PM
I dont even brag my guy... I keep it very humble...

these virgins cant even dream of some of the things I do as a regular guy... I have rich friends that want to hang out with me because they know where the good times are at... no cap just facts...

Like spurs m8 said, screams of insecurity. Only insecure people feel they have to try to convince a bunch of random internet personas that they're successful. Just telling you that as a friendly pro tip.

red1
07-05-2022, 08:28 PM
Like spurs m8 said, screams of insecurity. Only insecure people feel they have to try to convince a bunch of random internet personas that they're successful. Just telling you that as a friendly pro tip.

hey man. real life is real life.

who cares what any of us post here. :oldlol: