PDA

View Full Version : Did Wade sabotage LeBron in 2011?

TheCorporation
03-13-2019, 12:09 AM
Wade severely under performed in the ECF series against the Bulls leading up to the Finals and this leaves me wondering if this is why he suddenly tried to become the #1 option in the Finals and potentially sabotage LeBron?

2011 ECSF
LeBron: 21.6 FGA, 28.0 ppg on 47%
Wade: 19.4 FGA, 30.2 ppg on 52%

LeBron took 2.2 more FGA per game than Wade

2011 ECF
LeBron: 18.8 FGA, 25.8 ppg on 45%
Wade: 15.8 FGA, 18.8 ppg on 40%

LeBron took 3 more FGA per game than Wade

2011 Finals
LeBron: 15.0 FGA, 17.8 ppg on 48%
Wade: 18.0 FGA, 26.5 ppg on 55%
Wade took 3 more FGA per game than LeBron :wtf:

Recap

Leading up to the Finals, LeBron had taken more FGA in the ECSF and the ECF by an average of 2.6 shots per game; however, in the Finals Wade turned this around into Wade-ball by shooting 3 more than LeBron, for a net difference of 5.6 FGA per game (From +2.6 to -3.0).

Did Wade sabotage LeBron in 2011?

warriorfan
03-13-2019, 12:20 AM
Jason Terry sabotaged LeBron

TheCorporation
03-13-2019, 12:21 AM

Okay yes, you hate me I hate you bla bla bla

Let's focus up here for a moment.

Wade was taking 3 less shots per series in ECSF and ECF but magically in the Finals he wanted to take 3 MORE shots?

This is a serious thread

bullettooth
03-13-2019, 12:24 AM
This is a serious thread

:lol

TheCorporation
03-13-2019, 12:25 AM

Wade was taking 3 less shots per series in ECSF and ECF but magically in the Finals he wanted to take 3 MORE shots?

This is a serious thread

SouBeachTalents
03-13-2019, 12:26 AM
Wade 2011 regular season

PPG: 25.5
FGA: 18.2
FTA: 8.6
APG: 4.6
USG%: 31.6

Wade 2011 east playoffs

PPG: 23.7
FGA: 17.7
FTA: 8.7
APG: 4.1
USG%: 31

Wade 2011 Finals

PPG: 26.5
FGA: 18
FTA: 8.2
APG: 5.2
USG%: 30.2

Identical across the board

Duncan21formvp
03-13-2019, 12:34 AM
Shawn Marion locking up Lebron did.

AirTupac
03-13-2019, 12:35 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

OP gets ethered like the drooling retard he always is

jstern
03-13-2019, 12:37 AM
Yes, Wade sabotaged Lebron by having him have one of the all time greatest chokes in sports history. It's all Wade's fault.

AirTupac
03-13-2019, 12:41 AM
I jizzed so much in OP's moms skull that she started getting teary eyed and my man juice would come out :applause:

knicksman
03-13-2019, 12:41 AM
in the end, lebron rings are just equivalent to garnett. If you respect those, then you must have pretty low standards in life. But then again, you wouldnt be a statnerd if you have high standards in the first place

Young X
03-13-2019, 12:54 AM
Wade took more shots in the 2012 finals than 2011 finals.

TheCorporation
03-13-2019, 12:57 AM
Okay yes you guys don't like LeBron I get it, but let's stay focused

Does no one find it odd that Wade was shooting 3 less than LeBron per game and then in the Finals he almost pulled a Kobe move to Shaq in the 2004 Finals?

AirTupac
03-13-2019, 01:17 AM
The jizz was drying up on her poor face but fortunately for her, it gave her some anti wrinkling effect. She loved my man *** :rockon:

Real14
03-13-2019, 01:27 AM
Wade 2011 regular season

PPG: 25.5
FGA: 18.2
FTA: 8.6
APG: 4.6
USG%: 31.6

Wade 2011 east playoffs

PPG: 23.7
FGA: 17.7
FTA: 8.7
APG: 4.1
USG%: 31

Wade 2011 Finals

PPG: 26.5
FGA: 18
FTA: 8.2
APG: 5.2
USG%: 30.2

Identical across the board
One of the only times we can agree bro:cheers: btw, Op is beyond retarded.

Spurs m8
03-13-2019, 01:45 AM
What's with bron stans?

They're the classic pieces of shit you see around these days, always finger pointing, always someone else's fault...no responsibility for their actions.

Scum of the earth

Bawkish
03-13-2019, 02:00 AM
Lebron sabotaged Lakers chemistry

sportjames23
03-13-2019, 02:29 AM

First post slay. :oldlol:

plowking
03-13-2019, 03:10 AM
As a Heat fan, most of us were looking at LeBron and wondering what in the hell he was doing standing around, and not actually doing anything.

Still the most bizarre shit ever. Definitely something mental at that point and had nothing to do with any player giving him problems.

Only time I could ever see him struggling with the defense was against the Spurs the first time around. Was thrown off by the room they gave him. Mavs he was just not there mentally.

aj1987
03-13-2019, 04:31 AM
As a Heat fan, most of us were looking at LeBron and wondering what in the hell he was doing standing around, and not actually doing anything.

Still the most bizarre shit ever. Definitely something mental at that point and had nothing to do with any player giving him problems.

Only time I could ever see him struggling with the defense was against the Spurs the first time around. Was thrown off by the room they gave him. Mavs he was just not there mentally.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

baudkarma
03-13-2019, 04:58 AM
You could just as easily ask if LeBron sabotaged Wade by only taking 15 shots per game in the Finals. According to your numbers, LeBrons attempts dropped pretty steadily as the Heat advanced in the playoffs. And in the Finals Wade hit 55% of his shots, so it's not like he was putting up a ton of bricks.

chains5000
03-13-2019, 05:00 AM
lol

Phoenix
03-13-2019, 07:46 AM
Nothing like reading the daily ISH retard thread over a cup of coffee. It's like walking into an asylum where today's committed patient is sitting at the warden's desk, feet up and twirling the facility keys. OP is a shining example of why siblings shouldn't procreate.

Wade's season stats were pretty much in line with his finals performance. Lebron dropped off about 8ppg from regular season to finals but beyond the stats, Lebron was visually disengaged from what was happening on the court. It was almost like he thought he was playing in the preseason and not the finals. HONESTLY, if I had to guess Lebron was overthinking due to 2007. It's well documented that he has an acute fear of failure and he simply shrunk from the moment as the series wore on.

sportjames23
03-13-2019, 07:52 AM
Nothing like reading the daily ISH retard thread over a cup of coffee. It's like walking into an asylum where today's committed patient is sitting at the warden's desk, feet up and twirling the facility keys. OP is a shining example of why siblings shouldn't procreate.

Wade's season stats were pretty much in line with his finals performance. Lebron dropped off about 8ppg from regular season to finals but beyond the stats, Lebron was visually disengaged from what was happening on the court. It was almost like he thought he was playing in the preseason and not the finals. HONESTLY, if I had to guess Lebron was overthinking due to 2007. It's well documented that he has an acute fear of failure and he simply shrunk from the moment as the series wore on.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Andrei89
03-13-2019, 10:02 AM
No he did not.

Mods!?

superduper
03-13-2019, 10:21 AM
This is the piece of garbage thread you were thinking about and working on for 12 hours? :roll: :roll:

Manny98
03-13-2019, 10:28 AM
Wade cost LeBron 2 rings

2011 because he wouldn't let LeBron be the alpha because of his huge ego

2014 because he couldn't stay healthy

superduper
03-13-2019, 10:33 AM
Wade cost LeBron 2 rings

Being this delusional is definitely healthy

sdot_thadon
03-13-2019, 11:08 AM
no op, neither sabotaged the other thats ridiculous but a reoccurring theme here. definitely was more layers to the story behind the scenes though im sure.

STATUTORY
03-13-2019, 11:11 AM
Bran stans ruined this forum smh

SouBeachTalents
03-13-2019, 11:12 AM
Bran stans ruined this forum smh
Yeah, your threads are so much more insightful :oldlol:

bullettooth
03-13-2019, 12:06 PM
Wade cost LeBron 2 rings

https://media.giphy.com/media/JaavuWnuvFTTG/giphy.gif

warriorfan
03-13-2019, 12:07 PM

:oldlol:

FKAri
03-13-2019, 12:45 PM
Stern caught up with LeBron in Vegas on April 2011 when He was there to film a TV spot. Stern was worried that Miami winning it all would be bad for business. Bron agreed it would be best if Dallas won but He said He couldn't guarantee that Dallas would win even if He tried His best to throw the series. So Lebron picked up the phone while in the makeup chair and bought a 2% share in Liverpool F.C. on the spot. He told Stern he would give it to him for losses incurred if Dallas failed to win. Despite Dirk choking, LeBron came up clutch for the NBA and Stern. Even though He has no use for the LFC share or any other financial instrument, He's kept it since. For the lolz.

So yes, Wade was not onboard with the plan and did try to sabotage LeGod. He's a peasant human who can only see what's directly in front of him. It's a physical limitation. You can't blame him for it.

sammichoffate
03-13-2019, 12:48 PM
https://streamable.com/fjmn2

AirFederer
03-13-2019, 01:40 PM
No.

And Lebron is a

bitch.
Before we get started, let's get one thing perfectly clear... this guy is one of the best players to ever do it. Let's keep it perfectly, perfectly clear. Top 5. Anyone that says he's not top 10 or that Kobe was a better player should literally never be taken seriously in any basketball discussions... LITERALLY EVER.

But personally? His personality? His integrity? His maturity? His loyalty?

This dude is a total and utter ****. I mean what a worthless, malignant **** with no loyalty and no integrity whatsoever. Talk about one of the most selfish players I've ever watched. And I'm assuming this is because his dad wasn't around to teach him how to be a man and was raised by a single thot... but hey... it is what it is at this point...

He was a good dude originally in Cleveland, and then he went to Miami and became a piece of shit almost immediately. Leaving for Miami was fine to do... but then...

1) He does the TV show which is beyond egotistical.

2) He gets up on stage and proclaims the Heats greatness and how they're going to win 8+ titles immediately.

3) He completely shrivels up and bitches out in the 2011 Finals after talking all that shit in the summer.

4) His free throw shooting, to this day, is still a huge issue... not because of a lack of work ethic, desire or skill... but because he's a mentally weak ass bitch that's too stupid to realize he needs psychological counseling to rectify broken thought processes from being mentally weak.

5) As soon as things get tough in Miami, he bails for another team and pretends that he's going back to Cleveland to fulfill a promise he made. Nobody's fooled, bitch ass. Everyone knows you did that shit because it was your best shot at a title while also having the narrative of savior. You did that shit solely and exclusively for selfish ass reasons. Bitch ass making it seem like he did it for someone else... hell no! You did it because of Kyrie and Kevin Love. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON.

6) He lets other players take the biggest shots in the biggest moments. And I don't mean him passing the ball to the open man... that's the correct basketball play in most instances and I fault him not for that, but the problem is that stuff like deferring to Kyrie in a play coming out of a timeout in a game 7 with the series on the line is probably the most bitchmade thing to do. YOU RUN THE PLAY! IF you pass it, great! But the play shouldn't be for someone else to ****ing iso at the top of the key and jack a 3. Holy ****, how lucky is the entire Cavs organization and LeBron that that shot goes in. If that shot doesn't go in, LeBron's all time ranking arguably ends up out of the top 10. That one shot.

7) Not only that, then he immediately proceeds to pretend like he broke his wrist on the following offensive possession so that he wouldn't get blamed for missing free throws. People just ignore this shit for some reason... literally as soon as the free throws are over, his wrist is magically fine after he's been writhing in alleged pain on the floor in front of everyone like a clown.

8) He's been caught trying to bang instagram thots and cheating on his lovely ass wife. Dude has probably had his peen in so much vaj that he's completely forgotten what being faithful actually means. I mean, hey... to be fair, if poon was getting thrown at you that much, most men would melt... but damn LeBron, you're a philandering piece of shit.

9) Completely throws JR Smith under the bus in game 1 for not paying attention and ****ing up in the closing moments, when LeBron himself wasn't paying attention and didn't know they had a timeout. What kind of a dickhead? Ty Lue, JR Smith *AND* LeBron James ALLLLLLLLL ****ed up for not knowing they had a timeout. But LeBron to act like a clown and that everyone is incompetent when he's as gifted as anyone in league history in terms of situational awareness... and for him to personally also blow it... just disgraceful. He then proceeds to completely distance himself from his teammates which further killed morale beyond the fact that they just choked away a game 1 win and thus the entire series.

10) At the end of that series, he immediately comes out in the post game press conference in a cast and says he's been playing with a broken hand or whatever since the end of game 1 when he punched a board/wall. Well, asshole... even if that's true, you don't have to pretend like that shit wasn't for show. Just wait until the cameras are off and THEN get the cast going. That was some of the most petty, overly dramatic bullshit I've ever seen.

11) Except for the Irving trade, which only happened because Irving found out that the Cavs were trying to trade him with LeBron's approval, the Cavs did essentially every single thing LeBron requested and paid everyone he asked to get paid... overpaid, I might add. The moment he sees it's no longer working out because of Golden State, he leaves the Cavs high and dry with nothing for a better situation for himself in LA. No loyalty. Zero.

12) He flops a lot. To be fair, this is an NBA culture thing and not a LeBron exclusive thing and they all piss me off, but whatever. **** flopping.

13) He goes to LA and demands playmakers. The Lakers give him a shit ton of playmakers and the team sucks because surprise surprise, there are no shooters on the entire roster and that's what he needs to be successful. He wants other playmakers to lighten his offensive load, which is fine, but it's like he has no introspection whatever... at least not enough to realize that his entire game is predicated on driving to the hole for the easy score or kicking it out to the open man. Well guess what happens when there are no good shooters open LeBron? YOUR TEAM SUCKS! You aren't 22 any more. You can't get to the basket by yourself quite so easily. You've gotta have those shooters otherwise you are useless... especially considering...

14) He hasn't played any type of consistent defense in about 5 seasons. He's been yelling at teammates for not covering his blown assignments as he stands perfectly still on the floor and shouts for everyone else to do everything while his guy runs to the hoop for the open layup. Then he has the audacity to shout at teammates because he wasn't paying attention. As if it's their fault. What an asshole.

15) His new teammates get into a fight with one of his off the court friends, Chris Paul, and LeBron buddies up to Paul to comfort him and calm him who clearly doesn't give a **** and later on in the season insults LeBron... once again, no loyalty to teammates...

16) He lets some dumbass NFL player with a stupid, uninformed opinion just completely publicly shit all over Shannon Sharpe, who, by the way, has been the biggest LeBron proponent on the entire ****ing planet and certainly the biggest LeBron supporter in the media... constantly calling him the GOAT... literally the biggest LeBron fan... and he just totally lets him get publicly shit on by some ****ing dumbass. Again... zero loyalty.

What other reasons can we add on as to why LeBron is a bitch ass *****?

And1AllDay
03-13-2019, 02:44 PM
Wade cost LeBron 2 rings

All the way :cheers:

Overdrive
03-13-2019, 03:16 PM

2011 ECSF

2011 ECF

2011 Finals

OK

Gileraracer
03-14-2019, 04:30 AM
Wade cost LeBron 2 rings

Thats the two rings Ray and Kyrie gifted him

paksat
03-14-2019, 06:11 AM
did l39ron fukin suck in 2011?

TheCorporation
03-15-2019, 04:53 PM
Leading up to the Finals, LeBron had taken more FGA in the ECSF and the ECF by an average of 2.6 shots per game; however, in the Finals Wade turned this around into Wade-ball by shooting 3 more than LeBron, for a net difference of 5.6 FGA per game (From +2.6 to -3.0).

Overdrive
03-15-2019, 05:33 PM

Wade didn't turn anything around. He shot within averages. Lebron refused to play.

PJR
03-15-2019, 05:49 PM
LeBron scores 8 points in pivotal Finals game 4 in 2011. And this fool and his stans thinks he

AirFederer
03-15-2019, 06:39 PM
Imagine when a teammate playing at fmvp level is sabotaging LeBron

:eek: :(

:(

Legoat

Spurs m8
03-15-2019, 06:43 PM
Wheels, go outside

warriorfan
03-15-2019, 06:56 PM
No.

And Lebron is a

bitch.
Before we get started, let's get one thing perfectly clear... this guy is one of the best players to ever do it. Let's keep it perfectly, perfectly clear. Top 5. Anyone that says he's not top 10 or that Kobe was a better player should literally never be taken seriously in any basketball discussions... LITERALLY EVER.

This dude is a total and utter ****. I mean what a worthless, malignant **** with no loyalty and no integrity whatsoever. Talk about one of the most selfish players I've ever watched. And I'm assuming this is because his dad wasn't around to teach him how to be a man and was raised by a single thot... but hey... it is what it is at this point...

He was a good dude originally in Cleveland, and then he went to Miami and became a piece of shit almost immediately. Leaving for Miami was fine to do... but then...

1) He does the TV show which is beyond egotistical.

2) He gets up on stage and proclaims the Heats greatness and how they're going to win 8+ titles immediately.

3) He completely shrivels up and bitches out in the 2011 Finals after talking all that shit in the summer.

4) His free throw shooting, to this day, is still a huge issue... not because of a lack of work ethic, desire or skill... but because he's a mentally weak ass bitch that's too stupid to realize he needs psychological counseling to rectify broken thought processes from being mentally weak.

5) As soon as things get tough in Miami, he bails for another team and pretends that he's going back to Cleveland to fulfill a promise he made. Nobody's fooled, bitch ass. Everyone knows you did that shit because it was your best shot at a title while also having the narrative of savior. You did that shit solely and exclusively for selfish ass reasons. Bitch ass making it seem like he did it for someone else... hell no! You did it because of Kyrie and Kevin Love. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON.

6) He lets other players take the biggest shots in the biggest moments. And I don't mean him passing the ball to the open man... that's the correct basketball play in most instances and I fault him not for that, but the problem is that stuff like deferring to Kyrie in a play coming out of a timeout in a game 7 with the series on the line is probably the most bitchmade thing to do. YOU RUN THE PLAY! IF you pass it, great! But the play shouldn't be for someone else to ****ing iso at the top of the key and jack a 3. Holy ****, how lucky is the entire Cavs organization and LeBron that that shot goes in. If that shot doesn't go in, LeBron's all time ranking arguably ends up out of the top 10. That one shot.

7) Not only that, then he immediately proceeds to pretend like he broke his wrist on the following offensive possession so that he wouldn't get blamed for missing free throws. People just ignore this shit for some reason... literally as soon as the free throws are over, his wrist is magically fine after he's been writhing in alleged pain on the floor in front of everyone like a clown.

8) He's been caught trying to bang instagram thots and cheating on his lovely ass wife. Dude has probably had his peen in so much vaj that he's completely forgotten what being faithful actually means. I mean, hey... to be fair, if poon was getting thrown at you that much, most men would melt... but damn LeBron, you're a philandering piece of shit.

9) Completely throws JR Smith under the bus in game 1 for not paying attention and ****ing up in the closing moments, when LeBron himself wasn't paying attention and didn't know they had a timeout. What kind of a dickhead? Ty Lue, JR Smith *AND* LeBron James ALLLLLLLLL ****ed up for not knowing they had a timeout. But LeBron to act like a clown and that everyone is incompetent when he's as gifted as anyone in league history in terms of situational awareness... and for him to personally also blow it... just disgraceful. He then proceeds to completely distance himself from his teammates which further killed morale beyond the fact that they just choked away a game 1 win and thus the entire series.

10) At the end of that series, he immediately comes out in the post game press conference in a cast and says he's been playing with a broken hand or whatever since the end of game 1 when he punched a board/wall. Well, asshole... even if that's true, you don't have to pretend like that shit wasn't for show. Just wait until the cameras are off and THEN get the cast going. That was some of the most petty, overly dramatic bullshit I've ever seen.

11) Except for the Irving trade, which only happened because Irving found out that the Cavs were trying to trade him with LeBron's approval, the Cavs did essentially every single thing LeBron requested and paid everyone he asked to get paid... overpaid, I might add. The moment he sees it's no longer working out because of Golden State, he leaves the Cavs high and dry with nothing for a better situation for himself in LA. No loyalty. Zero.

12) He flops a lot. To be fair, this is an NBA culture thing and not a LeBron exclusive thing and they all piss me off, but whatever. **** flopping.

13) He goes to LA and demands playmakers. The Lakers give him a shit ton of playmakers and the team sucks because surprise surprise, there are no shooters on the entire roster and that's what he needs to be successful. He wants other playmakers to lighten his offensive load, which is fine, but it's like he has no introspection whatever... at least not enough to realize that his entire game is predicated on driving to the hole for the easy score or kicking it out to the open man. Well guess what happens when there are no good shooters open LeBron? YOUR TEAM SUCKS! You aren't 22 any more. You can't get to the basket by yourself quite so easily. You've gotta have those shooters otherwise you are useless... especially considering...

14) He hasn't played any type of consistent defense in about 5 seasons. He's been yelling at teammates for not covering his blown assignments as he stands perfectly still on the floor and shouts for everyone else to do everything while his guy runs to the hoop for the open layup. Then he has the audacity to shout at teammates because he wasn't paying attention. As if it's their fault. What an asshole.

15) His new teammates get into a fight with one of his off the court friends, Chris Paul, and LeBron buddies up to Paul to comfort him and calm him who clearly doesn't give a **** and later on in the season insults LeBron... once again, no loyalty to teammates...

16) He lets some dumbass NFL player with a stupid, uninformed opinion just completely publicly shit all over Shannon Sharpe, who, by the way, has been the biggest LeBron proponent on the entire ****ing planet and certainly the biggest LeBron supporter in the media... constantly calling him the GOAT... literally the biggest LeBron fan... and he just totally lets him get publicly shit on by some ****ing dumbass. Again... zero loyalty.

What other reasons can we add on as to why LeBron is a bitch ass *****?

Such a good post.

Wheels, go outside

This too.

Locked_Up_Tonight
03-15-2019, 08:45 PM
It's hard to believe but the Mavs had a gameplan for LeBron. They felt that he was the head of the snake. And if the Mavs had a chance, they had to do everything they could to make him second guess himself. The Mavs threw multiple defenders from Kidd/Marion/Stevenson at him to also playing a zone (Mavs that year played more zone than any other team in the league.)

But doesn't fit the narrative at Insidehoops, so carry on.

No_Control
03-15-2019, 09:00 PM
2011 was such a disaster. Probably the biggest blackmark on Lebron's career to be honest. An unbelievable career no doubt. But the blemishes are palpable and cannot be ignored.

And1AllDay
03-25-2019, 04:25 PM
This one for ref SOUbeach

superduper
03-25-2019, 04:39 PM
Oh but these kinds of pro LeBron threads are allowed to stay up.. of course.

LeISH keep doin you :rockon: :rockon:

Manny98
03-25-2019, 04:40 PM
Oh but these kinds of pro LeBron threads are allowed to stay up.. of course.

LeISH keep doin you :rockon: :rockon:
You were getting embarrassed in that thread you should be thanking the mods right now

superduper
03-25-2019, 04:43 PM
You were getting embarrassed in that thread you should be thanking the mods right now

I was getting embarassed by you posting 3 different timelines of recovery.

Imagine being this braindead

TheCorporation
03-25-2019, 04:47 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/KYnny3n6/tenor.gif

Mods were trying to save your sorry SuperDUmber ass

And my post is a valid question.

Wade was #2 option for the previous two playoff runs and then all of a sudden he wants to be the man?

superduper
03-25-2019, 04:51 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/KYnny3n6/tenor.gif

Mods were trying to save your sorry SuperDUmber ass

And my post is a valid question.

Wade was #2 option for the previous two playoff runs and then all of a sudden he wants to be the man?

-still lingering a little bit (aka day to day)
-6-8 weeks or longer
-returned HALF A YEAR too early

Which is it? Because Manny provided all 3 :D

TheCorporation
03-25-2019, 05:02 PM
-6-8 weeks or longer

Do you honestly think LBJ is playing at 100%?
Do you play any sports/workout and understand injuries?

Manny98
03-25-2019, 05:02 PM
-6-8 weeks or longer

Yes he's still feeling the effects of his injury in March because he came back early

Do you know what "or longer" means retard

His doctor said 6 months are you trying to say you have more knowledge on LeBrons injury than his own doctor?

TheCorporation
03-25-2019, 05:06 PM
Yes he's still feeling the effects of his injury in March because he came back early

Do you know what "or longer" means retard

His doctor said 6 months are you trying to say you have more knowledge on LeBrons injury than his own doctor?

Honestly he is just trolling now or legitimately autistic. Let him be my brother :cheers:

You can't fix stupid :confusedshrug:

sportjames23
03-26-2019, 03:13 AM
Simon getting his shit pushed in so bad, he's literally talking to himself. :oldlol:

warriorfan
03-26-2019, 03:17 AM
Simon getting his shit pushed in so bad, he's literally talking to himself. :oldlol:

A 2011esque breakdown :lol

SpaceJam2
03-26-2019, 03:23 AM
A 2011esque breakdown :lol

Andre Igoudola

Remember when you posted this moments before the FMVP was announced and your thread was the biggest ether in ISH history?

http://i67.tinypic.com/14e5gk4.png

warriorfan
03-26-2019, 03:27 AM
Andre Igoudola

Remember when you posted this moments before the FMVP was announced and your thread was the biggest ether in ISH history?

http://i67.tinypic.com/14e5gk4.png

Remeber Jason Terry outscoring LeBron in the Nba finals?

Jasper
03-26-2019, 10:04 AM
is OP forgetting D-Wade had a chip already , and bron did not ?

kentatm
03-26-2019, 12:45 PM
For the millionth time, DALLAS PURPOSELY FUNNELED THE BALL TO WADE.

They didn't want LeBron to take over so they did everything they could to double him, deny him the ball, and make him pass w/zone and switching defenses.

Wade taking the load from LeBron was the Mavericks defensive game plan the entire time.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for this board to comprehend and accept that Dallas made absolutely sure to do everything they could do force LeBron's teammates to win the series.

Overdrive
03-26-2019, 02:49 PM
Do you play any sports/workout and understand injuries?

I played the last few month with a strained rotator cuff on my left shoulder. Shit hurt bad for like 2 months - could barely sleep - sprain on my right hand thumb and chronic tendovaginitis on my left index finger. I played league games 3 weeks after an ACL strain where the doctor said a tad more and it would've torn. I broke my ankle after being Jalen Rosed. 1 week after the cast removal I hit the black top. I broke 7 fingers on both hands throughout the years. Cast gone and on to the court. Tore a tendon in my thumb on my shooting hand. Had to have it repaired. Was in a cast for 6 weeks after and another 6 weeks in a cuff. I went to the black top with the cuff. I couldn't shoot, but I rebounded and set screens.

I had more injuries in my live than Kobe and AI combined, but I always hit the bt/hardwood the moment I felt good enough to go. I don't get anything from it, but I love basketball.

Lebron's a wimp and if he was a 6'1" guy he would sell used cars somewhere in Ohio. He has no real passion for the game and everything he does seems forced. Just like his playstyle. The moment he can't force his will on the game the excuses start.

Own doctor? Which one? The random doctor on twitter, who nobody knows if it's a real doctor or the physiotherapist? Those therapists will always tell you an injury will take so and so much longer, because they want to reach the optimum performance and want to be secure. They say the player is ready and reinjuries himself they're blamed. They obviously don't want that especially in the US.
Doesn't mean the guy isn't good to go and painfree.

His orthopedist didn't come out with any info on the injury.

They didn't want LeBron to take over so they did everything they could to double him, deny him the ball, and make him pass w/zone and switching defenses.

Wade taking the load from LeBron was the Mavericks defensive game plan the entire time.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for this board to comprehend and accept that Dallas made absolutely sure to do everything they could do force LeBron's teammates to win the series.

Yes, they defended him well, but he also went passive, because he had no game to counter that strategy. The Lebron we've seen a year later would've done better against the same defense.

Smoke117
03-26-2019, 02:51 PM
I played the last few month with a strained rotator cuff on my left shoulder. Shit hurt bad for like 2 months - could barely sleep - sprain on my right hand thumb and chronic tendovaginitis on my left index finger. I played league games 3 weeks after an ACL strain where the doctor said a tad more and it would've torn. I broke my ankle after being Jalen Rosed. 1 week after the cast removal I hit the black top. I broke 7 fingers on both hands throughout the years. Cast gone and on to the court. Tore a tendon in my thumb on my shooting hand. Had to have it repaired. Was in a cast for 6 weeks after and another 6 weeks in a cuff. I went to the black top with the cuff. I couldn't shoot, but I rebounded and set screens.

I had more injuries in my live than Kobe and AI combined, but I always hit the bt/hardwood the moment I felt good enough to go. I don't get anything from it, but I love basketball.

Lebron's a wimp and if he was a 6'1" guy he would sell used cars somewhere in Ohio. He has no real passion for the game and everything he does seems forced. Just like his playstyle. The moment he can't force his will on the game the excuses start.

Own doctor? Which one? The random doctor on twitter, who nobody knows if it's a real doctor or the physiotherapist? Those therapists will always tell you an injury will take so and so much longer, because they want to reach the optimum performance and want to be secure. They say the player is ready and reinjuries himself they're blamed. They obviously don't want that especially in the US.
Doesn't mean the guy isn't good to go and painfree.

His orthopedist didn't come out with any info on the injury.

Oh look, we got a bad ass over here. :lol

Overdrive
03-26-2019, 03:01 PM
Oh look, we got a bad ass over here. :lol

Not about being a badass. But those guys never leave their basement and tell others that their hero is so hurt he should've came back in 2022, because some dude on twitter who never has seen Lebron IRL and calls himself doctor said so.

Lebron came back. He obviously felt fit enough to play and that's the only thing that counts.

TheCorporation
06-27-2019, 12:38 PM
Some people didn't know this so here it goes:

2011 ECF

2011 Finals

Recap

Did Wade sabotage LeBron James in 2011?

TheCorporation
06-27-2019, 12:55 PM

THICC post

There's a reason Wade's shot count went up all of a sudden

And1AllDay
05-01-2020, 03:07 PM
does this make sense?

2011 ECF

*next series*

2011 Finals

Wade took 3 more than LeBron, for +6 diff. Wade ball

I can make it simple

FGA by series

ECF
LBJ: 18
Wade: 15
LBJ = +3

Finals
LBJ: 15
Wade: 18
Wade = +3

Wade went from -3 to +3 for a diff of +6. Crazy stuff!

Phoenix
05-01-2020, 04:09 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DizzyLightheartedGalapagosalbatross-size_restricted.gif

LostCause
05-01-2020, 04:15 PM
does this make sense?

2011 ECF

*next series*

2011 Finals

Wade took 3 more than LeBron, for +6 diff. Wade ball

I can make it simple

FGA by series

ECF
LBJ: 18
Wade: 15
LBJ = +3

Finals
LBJ: 15
Wade: 18
Wade = +3

Wade went from -3 to +3 for a diff of +6. Crazy stuff!

It's called choking and being afraid of the moment. Helps explain

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron_james_dirk_nowitzki_2011_final_nba.jpg

dreamshake
05-01-2020, 04:20 PM
No.

And Lebron is a

bitch.

Dudes not even top 10.

Whoah10115
05-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Wade should have done less so that LeBron could have won with no help.

And1AllDay
05-01-2020, 04:30 PM
guys the script is clear. Wade got greedy and wanted another finals mvp i guess lbj did as well

imagine lbj and wade combine 33 shots per game in ecsf

lbj 18
wade 15

imagine lbj an wade combine for 33 shots per game in finals

wade 18
lbj 15

whoa what happened here? wade did a +6 difference leap from from -3 up to +3 that is huge

he sabotaged the chances and it shows. thank the gods we have 12' and 13' where lebron gets to be top dog again

Phoenix
05-01-2020, 04:34 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/507d58a626fa15cb0b57e57f7a1cb873/tenor.gif?itemid=9698651

Rico2016
06-21-2020, 08:45 PM

Bingo

BigShotBob
06-22-2020, 04:57 AM
It's called choking and being afraid of the moment. Helps explain

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron_james_dirk_nowitzki_2011_final_nba.jpg

It's over.

Axe
06-22-2020, 08:48 AM
All reasons :oldlol:

DoctorP
06-22-2020, 09:04 AM
Wade choked, LeBron was too passive

Roundball_Rock
06-22-2020, 10:11 PM
LeBron sabotaged himself. No excuses.

Sarcastic
06-23-2020, 03:33 PM
Wade severely under performed in the ECF series against the Bulls leading up to the Finals and this leaves me wondering if this is why he suddenly tried to become the #1 option in the Finals and potentially sabotage LeBron?

2011 ECSF
LeBron: 21.6 FGA, 28.0 ppg on 47%

LeBron took 2.2 more FGA per game than Wade

2011 ECF

2011 Finals

Recap

https://media1.giphy.com/media/U7K6MJmE8h5bRChUjg/giphy.gif

aj1987
07-29-2020, 07:08 AM
Some people didn't know this so here it goes:

2011 ECF

2011 Finals

Recap

Did Wade sabotage LeBron James in 2011?

That's not how it works, you mouth breathing retard. Wade was taking his usual 18 shots a game. Want to guess how many shots Wade took in the 2012 Finals? A series in which the Heat backdoor swept the Thunder? 18 shots a game is the standard for a healthy or almost healthy Wade.

LeBron had a GOAT level choke. Just hold the L and move on.

Phoenix
07-29-2020, 07:51 AM
That's not how it works, you mouth breathing retard. Wade was taking his usual 18 shots a game. Want to guess how many shots Wade took in the 2012 Finals? A series in which the Heat backdoor swept the Thunder? 18 shots a game is the standard for a healthy or almost healthy Wade.

LeBron had a GOAT level choke. Just hold the L and move on.

Welcome back, as you can see the board is exactly where you left it.

KD7
07-29-2020, 08:18 AM
Wade tried to be the alpha and failed miserably.

LeBron had to take over the team which lead to the Heat winning back to back championships :applause:

Bronbron23
07-29-2020, 09:21 AM

This is a serious thread

this is a serious thread? What a fakkit:facepalm

aj1987
07-29-2020, 07:32 PM

Welcome back, as you can see the board is exactly where you left it.

Its become a shit show. Even by ISH standards, it's absolutely horrendous.

Wade tried to be the alpha and failed miserably.

LeBron had to take over the team which lead to the Heat winning back to back championships :applause:

What happened in the 4th Q's of the 2011 Finals? What happened in G4?

Again, read my previous post, you ****ing retard. Wade took MORE shots per game in the 2012 Finals, than he did in the 2011 Finals.

No matter how much you scream like a little ****, facts are facts. LeBron cost Wade a ring and a FMVP.

KD7
07-29-2020, 07:37 PM
LeBron didn't cost Wade anything. You want to talk about game 4 let's address game 6 where Wade played like garbage and cost the Heat from going to a game 7 at home

And if Wade wasn't so dogshit in the 2014 finals LeBron would have literally 3 peated

TheCorporation
07-29-2020, 07:44 PM
LeBron didn't cost Wade anything. You want to talk about game 4 let's address game 6 where Wade played like garbage and cost the Heat from going to a game 7 at home

And if Wade wasn't so dogshit in the 2014 finals LeBron would have literally 3 peated

+1

Wadeball = 2011 fail

TheCorporation
07-29-2020, 07:45 PM

Guys?

KD7
07-29-2020, 07:48 PM
Guys?
Yep Lebron was literally facing double or triple teams every time he touched the ball that series.

LeBron actually played great in that series when you take into account the otherworldly amount of defensive attention he was given.

The Dallas defense wasn't even one bit concerned about Wade & Bosh

TheCorporation
07-29-2020, 08:06 PM
Yep Lebron was literally facing double or triple teams every time he touched the ball that series.

LeBron actually played great in that series when you take into account the otherworldly amount of defensive attention he was given.

The Dallas defense wasn't even one bit concerned about Wade & Bosh

It's too bad we had to see the negative affects of Wade ball in 2011. If my memory serves me correctly, Wade couldn't get out of the 1st round after 2006.

Thank goodness the King took the reigns and we finally got to see LeBron ball in 2012 and 2013.

warriorfan
07-30-2020, 12:03 AM
Jason Terry.

Shooter
07-30-2020, 12:55 AM
It's hard to believe but the Mavs had a gameplan for LeBron. They felt that he was the head of the snake. And if the Mavs had a chance, they had to do everything they could to make him second guess himself. The Mavs threw multiple defenders from Kidd/Marion/Stevenson at him to also playing a zone (Mavs that year played more zone than any other team in the league.)

But doesn't fit the narrative at Insidehoops, so carry on.

:lebronamazed:

Anotha One

ImKobe
07-30-2020, 04:14 AM
It's Wade's fault that Lebron couldn't beat a 38 y.o Kidd off the dribble?

Only on ISH can someone be blamed for sabotaging the series by putting up 27/7/5/2/2 on 61.4%TS :kobe: , Wade was giving him MJ-level production and Bron didn't know what to do with it.

And is it Wade's fault that Lebron completely disappears in Game 4, when they're up 9 with 10 minutes to go in the 4th and Lebron goes for 0 points and 2 TOs in the quarter to give the Mavs life in the series? Followed up by a pathetic 2 points in the 4th quarter of Game 5 to go down 3 - 2 in in the series?

And what's with blaming Wade for Game 6? He was a +3 while Lebron was -24 in that ****ing game..

Bunch of losers trying to re-write history here.

Phoenix
07-30-2020, 04:32 AM

Only on ISH can someone be blamed for sabotaging the series by putting up 27/7/5/2/2 on 61.4%TS :kobe: , Wade was giving him MJ-level production and Bron didn't know what to do with it.

And is it Wade's fault that Lebron completely disappears in Game 4, when they're up 9 with 10 minutes to go in the 4th and Lebron goes for 0 points and 2 TOs in the quarter to give the Mavs life in the series? Followed up by a pathetic 2 points in the 4th quarter of Game 5 to go down 3 - 2 in in the series?

And what's with blaming Wade for Game 6? He was a +3 while Lebron was -24 in that ****ing game..

They're saying that Lebron scoring 8 points in game 4( to Wade's 32) equates to Wade scoring 17( to Lebrons 21) in game 6 while equalling him in assists, outrebounding him 8 to 6, outblocked him 2 to 1, outshoot from the foul line (71% to 25% :biggums:), and one less turnover( though both were high). And they're attempting to pass this off as an equal whataboutism. In game 6 Wade overall was better and they're trying to pass off as analogous to Brons game 4 :oldlol:

Series was lost in game 4. If the Heat win and go up 3-1 I seriously doubt Dallas comes back.

KD7
07-30-2020, 04:37 AM

Bro you were literally in a thread yesterday blaming Lebron for losing to the Magic when he averaged 38/8/8 on 59.1%TS :facepalm

ImKobe
07-30-2020, 04:39 AM
Bro you were literally in a thread yesterday blaming Lebron for losing to the Magic when he averaged 38/8/8 on 59.1%TS :facepalm

I didn't blame him, I just tried putting his series in context of "greatest ever". Of course he had great numbers and did his part, but if we're putting it up against the best EVER? Hell no.

KD7
07-30-2020, 04:40 AM
They're saying that Lebron scoring 8 points in game 4( to Wade's 32) equates to Wade scoring 17( to Lebrons 21) in game 6 while equalling him in assists, outrebounding him 8 to 6, outblocked him 2 to 1, outshoot from the foul line (71% to 25% :biggums:), and one less turnover( though both were high). And they're attempting to pass this off as an equal whataboutism. In game 6 Wade overall was better and they're trying to pass off as analogous to Brons game 4 :oldlol:

Series was lost in game 4. If the Heat win and go up 3-1 I seriously doubt Dallas comes back.
Wade wasn't doubled or tripled once the entire series whilst LeBron faced otherworldly defensive attention every time he touched the basketball.

Wade & Bosh should have done more to capitalise off the defensive attention LeBron was drawing the entire series

warriorfan
07-30-2020, 04:44 AM
Wade wasn't doubled or tripled once the entire series whilst LeBron faced otherworldly defensive attention every time he touched the basketball.

Wade & Bosh should have done more to capitalise off the defensive attention LeBron was drawing the entire series

Curry received more defensive attention in all of his Finals and still outproduced LeBron by a long shot.

No excuses.

Phoenix
07-30-2020, 04:52 AM

No he didn't. You realize the entire series is up on youtube, right? We're not arguing some series from the 60s that has limited footage.

Lebron just came off the two best defensive teams in the Celtics and Bulls in the east. He didn't face any level of defense from Dallas beyond what he had already encountered and overcome in the very same playoffs.

You said Wade and Bosh should have done more. Wade scored 32 in game 4. Bosh 24. 8 fukking points for Lebron. Even as a third option that is dogshit. Why didn't Lebron support them in that game? Let's consider that in this game he got outscored by Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion, Jason Terry and scored the same as JJ Barea. Lebron James, the 'consensus' top 3 player and coming off back to back MVPs the prior year. There is absolutely no excuse in the universe for that.

FOH Manny.

KD7
07-30-2020, 05:59 AM
Game 4 is the only bad game LeBron had that series and even then he lead the Heat in Assists & rebounds and was great defensively

What about game 5 when Wade lost the game with 2 dumbass turnovers down the stretch

Or in game 6 where Wade shoots a pathetic 6-16 from the field :facepalm

Or game 2 where Bosh played like absolute garbage and Joel Anthony being a complete non factor the entire series. Heat were essentially playing 4 v 5 out there

Phoenix
07-30-2020, 06:18 AM
What about Game 6 when Wade had more rebounds, blocks and less turnovers?

What about game 6 when Lebron shot 1 for 4 from the line?

What about game 3 when Lebron shot 6 for 14 and had 3 rebounds?

What about game 6 when Lebron only had 4 rebounds?

What about Lebron having more turnovers than assists in game 2?

What about Lebron having the same amount of turnovers and assists in game 6?

What about Lebron being measured by the standards of a 'consensus' top 3 GOAT and not by a top 20-25 one?

#whataboutisms

https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-05/bbcb4880-8e49-11ea-9ffe-094779626175

KD7
07-30-2020, 06:48 AM
Imagine shooting 6-16 and having 5 turnovers in a crucial elimination game whilst also letting your matchup Jason Terry go off for the best game of his career:facepalm

Phoenix
07-30-2020, 07:05 AM
Lebron had 6 turnovers in the same game with lower usage. :oldlol:

Terry came off the bench. He wasn't Wade's matchup. Why is it we can find plenty of clips of Terry dropping 3's in Lebron's face but never seem to find any of Terry 'going off' on Wade? Meanwhile in the same game Lebron scored 8 points, Marion scored 16. That WAS the direct matchup for Lebron.

Let's take a look at game 6

Lebron 21/4/6 /1/1 63%, 25% FT, 6 turnovers, 90 Ortg, 115 Drtg, -24,
Wade 17/8/6/2/1 38%, 71% FT 5 turnovers, 97 Ortg, 112 Drtg, +3

Lebron better from the field and Ortg. Wade more rebounds, equal assists and steals, more blocks, less turnovers, better Drtg, and was a + on the court where Lebron......wasn't.

Imagine being so desperate for whataboutisms that you throw Joel Anthony's name in as a 'key to the game' difference maker, when the Heat won game 1 with Joel scoring 0 points and grabbing 3 rebounds, and game 3 scoring 2 points and grabbing 6 rebounds. He actually had 4 points and 8 rebounds in game 4. I guess the Heat won that game when Wade had 32, Bosh 24, and Joel his best game of the series yeah? Oh wait....

Reality is, Lebron recovered from game 4 with 17/10/10 in game 5 and let's pat him on the back for the 21 he dropped in game 5. So it's not like the Mavs D held his production down to that level after game 4. He just happened to lose his shit in the game that probably puts the series out of reach if Miami wins.

KD7
07-30-2020, 07:22 AM
Heat go up 3-2 if not for Wade choking down the stretch of game 5 with those stupid turnovers and close the series out on the home floor

LeBron was sensational in game 5 but Wade let him down :(

SouBeachTalents
07-30-2020, 07:28 AM
Heat go up 3-2 if not for Wade choking down the stretch of game 5 with those stupid turnovers and close the series out on the home floor

LeBron was sensational the entire series tbh. A lot of people were arguing for him to be FMVP in a losing cause in 2015, but I always felt he was just as deserving in 2011

Phoenix
07-30-2020, 07:31 AM
Heat go up 3-1 if not for Lebron choking the entire game 4 shooting 3-11 and have 2 of the last 3 games on their floor.

Wade was sensational in game 4 but Lebron let him down :(

HylianNightmare
07-30-2020, 07:39 AM
Lebum sabotaged lebum

KD7
07-30-2020, 07:41 AM
All Phoenix can do is point to game 4 because that was literally LeBrons only mediocre game that series

Wade otoh was awful in games 5 & 6 so he deserves more blame for 2011

Phoenix
07-30-2020, 07:54 AM
All Phoenix can do is point to game 4 because that was literally LeBrons only mediocre game that series

Wade otoh was awful in games 5 & 6 so he deserves more blame for 2011

What about Game 6 when Wade had more rebounds, blocks and less turnovers?

What about game 6 when Lebron shot 1 for 4 from the line?

What about game 3 when Lebron shot 6 for 14 and had 3 rebounds?

What about game 6 when Lebron only had 4 rebounds?

What about Lebron having more turnovers than assists in game 2?

What about Lebron having the same amount of turnovers and assists in game 6?

What about Lebron being measured by the standards of a 'consensus' top 3 GOAT and not by a top 20-25 one?

#whataboutisms

https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-05/bbcb4880-8e49-11ea-9ffe-094779626175

Game 2: More turnover than assists

Game 3: 6/14 and 3 rebounds

Game 6: 4 rebounds,1/4 free throws, 6 turnovers to 6 assists, -24:roll:

But Phoenix is just talking about game 4 :cry:

Game 6:

Let's take a look at game 6

Lebron 21/4/6 /1/1 63%, 25% FT, 6 turnovers, 90 Ortg, 115 Drtg, -24,

Wade 17/8/6/2/1 38%, 71% FT 5 turnovers, 97 Ortg, 112 Drtg, +3

Wade was better in 7 of 11 categories in his 'awful' game 6

KD7
07-30-2020, 08:06 AM
Imagine using +/- to try and make a point, yikes

Phoenix
07-30-2020, 08:23 AM
Imagine ignoring the other 6 numbers that make my point, yikes

Whoah10115
07-30-2020, 09:15 AM
This is a great thead, full of obsession and creepiness.

Manny98
07-30-2020, 10:29 AM

Boom

6-16 & 5 turnovers facing elimination, Wade let me down with that performance

Phoenix
07-30-2020, 10:38 AM
Literally the entire board knows Manny and KD7 are the same poster, but that doesn't stop him from quoting himself all the same.

Has to be inbreeding.

3ball
07-30-2020, 10:51 AM
Wade didn't sabatoge lebron - it's just really hard to win with a guy only getting 18/7/6 stats and zero clutch (aka Pippen).. lebron was pippen in that series, and Wade couldn't pull of the miracle like MJ did 6 times