PDA

View Full Version : LeBron basically averaged a 30 point triple double since all star break

Dray n Klay
03-13-2019, 07:25 AM
LeBron did his job, why are the rest of the Lakers playing like trash?

Gileraracer
03-13-2019, 07:37 AM
Lebron did his job:

https://i.giphy.com/media/7Toe9ML7M9aw7Sd3f6/source.gif

sbw19
03-13-2019, 07:40 AM
Vampire LeStat! :bowdown:

Trivia Q: What do you get when you hang around vampires long enough?

Anxiety and blood clots. :(

Gileraracer
03-13-2019, 07:41 AM
HE. DID. HIS. JOB. :mad: CHECK THE BOXSCORE!!!!! :mad: :mad:

http://i.freegifmaker.me/1/5/5/1/7/9/15517973533198297.gif
http://i.freegifmaker.me/1/5/5/1/7/9/1551797455788578.gif
http://i.freegifmaker.me/1/5/5/1/7/9/15517973023198267.gif

sportjames23
03-13-2019, 07:41 AM
How many wins did he average, OP?

Dr Hawk
03-13-2019, 07:43 AM
:djparty V :djparty O :djparty R :djparty P :djparty

E_Stamkos
03-13-2019, 09:08 AM
:djparty V :djparty O :djparty R :djparty P :djparty

:lol

Phoenix
03-13-2019, 09:09 AM
How many wins did he average, OP?

Meh who cares about that? It's all about that GmSc.

TheCorporation
03-13-2019, 09:55 AM
Exactly.

Let's blame the guy that's been averaging

29/10/10 on 50%

:lol :lol

He must be the reason we are losing!!1!11

SomeBlackDude
03-13-2019, 09:57 AM
lakers are 3-7 in those games.

lepoor man's russell westbrook.

Gileraracer
03-13-2019, 10:08 AM
Exactly.

Let's blame the guy that's been averaging

29/10/10 on 50%

:lol :lol

He must be the reason we are losing!!1!11

Yes he is. Playing NO defense hurts your team, unbelievable right?

Indian guy
03-13-2019, 10:10 AM
29.5/8.8/9.4/53% FG since AS break.

He's 6th in the league in RPM. While playing way less games than the rest of the stars at the top. He's not the player he was last season but his impact is still undeniable.

Gileraracer
03-13-2019, 10:13 AM
29.5/8.8/9.4/53% FG since AS break.

He's 6th in the league in RPM. While playing way less games than the rest of the stars at the top. He's not the player he was last season but his impact is still undeniable.

Especially on defense.

superduper
03-13-2019, 10:17 AM
What's their record?

I heard LeGOAT can carry any soup cans to the finals...:eek:

superduper
03-13-2019, 10:18 AM
More importantly....

What's his VORP?

:eek:

SomeBlackDude
03-13-2019, 10:23 AM
Yes he is. Playing NO defense hurts your team, unbelievable right?

lespectator :lol

lakers have given up 116.7 ppg since all star break.

Indian guy
03-13-2019, 10:24 AM
Especially on defense.

Defense is one area where he has actually been way better than last season. Has noticeably played with a lot more effort on that end this year. 5th in DRPM at his position. LA's defensive numbers are so much better with him on the floor than off (particularly since AS break).

Manny98
03-13-2019, 10:26 AM
Wow in his 16th season LeBron still playing putting up godly numbers :bowdown: :bowdown:

I wonder what the so called GOAT MJ put up in his 16th season does anyone know i couldn't find it on basketball reference for some strange reason :(

SomeBlackDude
03-13-2019, 10:43 AM
GOAT MJ

at 34 the goat led his squad to 69 wins, won a ring, finals mvp, scoring title, while finishing 5th in dpoy voting.

not sure what his vorp or gm score was doe. :confusedshrug:

STATUTORY
03-13-2019, 11:01 AM
just further proves that stats don't matter

bullettooth
03-13-2019, 11:03 AM
Empty stats. Dude is just Kevin Love in a Lakers jersey.

superduper
03-13-2019, 11:49 AM
Empty stats. Dude is just Kevin Love in a Lakers jersey.

The Cavs with Love last 11 games: 6-5
The Lakers with Bran last 11 games: 3-8

:eek: :eek:

dazzer87
03-13-2019, 12:13 PM
Amazing stats..... easily 7th spot... can

LostCause
03-13-2019, 12:23 PM
I thought you guys said it was super easy to put up great numbers on a losing team when KLove etc was doing it

superduper
03-13-2019, 01:35 PM
I thought you guys said it was super easy to put up great numbers on a losing team when KLove etc was doing it

Where did they go? :eek:

AirFederer
03-13-2019, 01:39 PM
Courtesy of BS25:

bitch.
Before we get started, let's get one thing perfectly clear... this guy is one of the best players to ever do it. Let's keep it perfectly, perfectly clear. Top 5. Anyone that says he's not top 10 or that Kobe was a better player should literally never be taken seriously in any basketball discussions... LITERALLY EVER.

But personally? His personality? His integrity? His maturity? His loyalty?

This dude is a total and utter ****. I mean what a worthless, malignant **** with no loyalty and no integrity whatsoever. Talk about one of the most selfish players I've ever watched. And I'm assuming this is because his dad wasn't around to teach him how to be a man and was raised by a single thot... but hey... it is what it is at this point...

He was a good dude originally in Cleveland, and then he went to Miami and became a piece of shit almost immediately. Leaving for Miami was fine to do... but then...

1) He does the TV show which is beyond egotistical.

2) He gets up on stage and proclaims the Heats greatness and how they're going to win 8+ titles immediately.

3) He completely shrivels up and bitches out in the 2011 Finals after talking all that shit in the summer.

4) His free throw shooting, to this day, is still a huge issue... not because of a lack of work ethic, desire or skill... but because he's a mentally weak ass bitch that's too stupid to realize he needs psychological counseling to rectify broken thought processes from being mentally weak.

5) As soon as things get tough in Miami, he bails for another team and pretends that he's going back to Cleveland to fulfill a promise he made. Nobody's fooled, bitch ass. Everyone knows you did that shit because it was your best shot at a title while also having the narrative of savior. You did that shit solely and exclusively for selfish ass reasons. Bitch ass making it seem like he did it for someone else... hell no! You did it because of Kyrie and Kevin Love. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON.

6) He lets other players take the biggest shots in the biggest moments. And I don't mean him passing the ball to the open man... that's the correct basketball play in most instances and I fault him not for that, but the problem is that stuff like deferring to Kyrie in a play coming out of a timeout in a game 7 with the series on the line is probably the most bitchmade thing to do. YOU RUN THE PLAY! IF you pass it, great! But the play shouldn't be for someone else to ****ing iso at the top of the key and jack a 3. Holy ****, how lucky is the entire Cavs organization and LeBron that that shot goes in. If that shot doesn't go in, LeBron's all time ranking arguably ends up out of the top 10. That one shot.

7) Not only that, then he immediately proceeds to pretend like he broke his wrist on the following offensive possession so that he wouldn't get blamed for missing free throws. People just ignore this shit for some reason... literally as soon as the free throws are over, his wrist is magically fine after he's been writhing in alleged pain on the floor in front of everyone like a clown.

8) He's been caught trying to bang instagram thots and cheating on his lovely ass wife. Dude has probably had his peen in so much vaj that he's completely forgotten what being faithful actually means. I mean, hey... to be fair, if poon was getting thrown at you that much, most men would melt... but damn LeBron, you're a philandering piece of shit.

9) Completely throws JR Smith under the bus in game 1 for not paying attention and ****ing up in the closing moments, when LeBron himself wasn't paying attention and didn't know they had a timeout. What kind of a dickhead? Ty Lue, JR Smith *AND* LeBron James ALLLLLLLLL ****ed up for not knowing they had a timeout. But LeBron to act like a clown and that everyone is incompetent when he's as gifted as anyone in league history in terms of situational awareness... and for him to personally also blow it... just disgraceful. He then proceeds to completely distance himself from his teammates which further killed morale beyond the fact that they just choked away a game 1 win and thus the entire series.

10) At the end of that series, he immediately comes out in the post game press conference in a cast and says he's been playing with a broken hand or whatever since the end of game 1 when he punched a board/wall. Well, asshole... even if that's true, you don't have to pretend like that shit wasn't for show. Just wait until the cameras are off and THEN get the cast going. That was some of the most petty, overly dramatic bullshit I've ever seen.

11) Except for the Irving trade, which only happened because Irving found out that the Cavs were trying to trade him with LeBron's approval, the Cavs did essentially every single thing LeBron requested and paid everyone he asked to get paid... overpaid, I might add. The moment he sees it's no longer working out because of Golden State, he leaves the Cavs high and dry with nothing for a better situation for himself in LA. No loyalty. Zero.

12) He flops a lot. To be fair, this is an NBA culture thing and not a LeBron exclusive thing and they all piss me off, but whatever. **** flopping.

13) He goes to LA and demands playmakers. The Lakers give him a shit ton of playmakers and the team sucks because surprise surprise, there are no shooters on the entire roster and that's what he needs to be successful. He wants other playmakers to lighten his offensive load, which is fine, but it's like he has no introspection whatever... at least not enough to realize that his entire game is predicated on driving to the hole for the easy score or kicking it out to the open man. Well guess what happens when there are no good shooters open LeBron? YOUR TEAM SUCKS! You aren't 22 any more. You can't get to the basket by yourself quite so easily. You've gotta have those shooters otherwise you are useless... especially considering...

14) He hasn't played any type of consistent defense in about 5 seasons. He's been yelling at teammates for not covering his blown assignments as he stands perfectly still on the floor and shouts for everyone else to do everything while his guy runs to the hoop for the open layup. Then he has the audacity to shout at teammates because he wasn't paying attention. As if it's their fault. What an asshole.

15) His new teammates get into a fight with one of his off the court friends, Chris Paul, and LeBron buddies up to Paul to comfort him and calm him who clearly doesn't give a **** and later on in the season insults LeBron... once again, no loyalty to teammates...

16) He lets some dumbass NFL player with a stupid, uninformed opinion just completely publicly shit all over Shannon Sharpe, who, by the way, has been the biggest LeBron proponent on the entire ****ing planet and certainly the biggest LeBron supporter in the media... constantly calling him the GOAT... literally the biggest LeBron fan... and he just totally lets him get publicly shit on by some ****ing dumbass. Again... zero loyalty.

What other reasons can we add on as to why LeBron is a bitch ass *****?

kennethgriffen
03-13-2019, 01:48 PM
this is lebrons career in a nutshell basically

empty stats, zero defense and hard L's

top 10 resume. not a top 10 player

he was never on dirks level. but he did play with more help in a weaker conference on steroids

Dray n Klay
03-13-2019, 02:07 PM
this is lebrons career in a nutshell basically

empty stats, zero defense and hard L's

top 10 resume. not a top 10 player

he was never on dirks level. but he did play with more help in a weaker conference on steroids

How many 30 point triple doubles did Dirk get

And1AllDay
03-13-2019, 02:13 PM
Wow in his 16th season LeBron still playing putting up godly numbers :bowdown: :bowdown:

I wonder what the so called GOAT MJ put up in his 16th season does anyone know i couldn't find it on basketball reference for some strange reason :(

:roll: :roll:

Oh nooo Manny dont do em like that :eek:

kennethgriffen
03-13-2019, 02:15 PM

westbrook and oscar averaged a 30 point triple double and they both sucked farts during those seasons

lebron loses more games than he wins when he has those stats

Gileraracer
03-14-2019, 04:27 AM

Westbrook now officially is your GOAT :lol

Dray n Klay
03-14-2019, 05:14 PM
westbrook and oscar averaged a 30 point triple double and they both sucked farts during those seasons

lebron loses more games than he wins when he has those stats

No

Celtics 1825
03-14-2019, 05:30 PM
No way :eek:

What was his win loss record during this period?

Mr.GOAT2408
03-15-2019, 01:27 AM
They look nice but he's statpadding at this point, might as well since the season will end in like 14 games :roll: