PDA

View Full Version : Lebron: "I know how I was leading this team going into December 25th."

34-24 Footwork
03-14-2019, 08:02 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8rDS69Sv_bM

They still hanging on to December like it meant something. Lol

"I was even more patient with the young guys".

"We were 'right on track'."

:lol

This dude, man. Wow.

TheCorporation
03-14-2019, 11:39 AM
Kobe Bryant is a top 12 player :(

How does that make you feel?

12be

superduper
03-14-2019, 11:59 AM
Kobe Bryant is a top 12 player :(

How does that make you feel?

12be

How does it make you feel that you're literally clinging on to your sanity based off of opinions of "journalists" who have never played basketball in their lives :roll:

TheCorporation
03-14-2019, 12:01 PM
How does it make you feel that you're literally clinging on to your sanity based off of opinions of "journalists" who have never played basketball in their lives :roll:

No, but I'm serious.

Are you okay?

Uncle Drew
03-14-2019, 12:04 PM
Wait... So what is it? When players say LeBron is the GOAT you sprint to your computer to say their opinions don

superduper
03-14-2019, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]Wait... So what is it? When players say LeBron is the GOAT you sprint to your computer to say their opinions don

TheCorporation
03-14-2019, 12:13 PM
Are you really unable to grasp the difference between basketball related opinions by people who have played with and against the highest possible basketball competition in the world vs. 5'6 unathletic people who don't even know the limitations to their own jogging ability let alone the ability to analyze basketball at the highest level?

You're trolling right now right? :biggums:

Some NBA players have far worse analysis takes than those that did not play in the NBA. Some are god awful..Some translate well, some do not.

Would you say Shaq is a good analyst? C-Webb? Billups? Jalen?

It's like Tony Romo and Troy Aikman doing analysis.

Both were Dallas Cowboy QBs

One is a horrible analyst (Aikman)

One is an amazing analyst (Romo)

It happens.

Uncle Drew
03-14-2019, 12:15 PM
Are you really unable to grasp the difference between basketball related opinions by people who have played with and against the highest possible basketball competition in the world vs. 5'6 unathletic people who don't even know the limitations to their own jogging ability let alone the ability to analyze basketball at the highest level?

You're trolling right now right? :biggums:
What? Did you read my post? I’m calling you out for just that. The damage control is real. Just changing and changing the narrative whenever the situation asks for it.

TheCorporation
03-14-2019, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]What? Did you read my post? I