PDA

View Full Version : It's time for Barkley to leave TNT at this point because

PWB15
03-15-2019, 01:30 AM
he cannot make a point without stuttering and has fans saying......"what are you trying to say?? This idiot also said if you are the Spurs, Jazz, or Clippers you should want to play Denver because of their inexperience. Then the retard says "I'm all in on Denver" but said that he picks Portland to reach the NBA Finals:facepalm

No one who has a TV job discussing sports

1.should have a stuttering problem

2. Always contradicting himself

3. Keeps cutting himself off when talking

TNT please fire his fat a$$:lol

keep-itreal
03-15-2019, 01:33 AM
Are you fvcking serious? He

dazzer87
03-15-2019, 01:35 AM
OP......
https://media.giphy.com/media/MsijuOfYtFbgI/giphy.gif

E_Stamkos
03-15-2019, 01:36 AM
Chuck could do no wrong in the eyes of the network.
And the casual audience exalts him.

Jester or not, he's the golden child of the program. TNT wouldn't trade Ernie, Shaq and Kenny combined for Charles.

I hear what you're saying though. But at the end of the day it's entertainment over dat knahledge

PWB15
03-15-2019, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=keep-itreal]Are you fvcking serious? He

PWB15
03-15-2019, 01:38 AM
Chuck could do no wrong in the eyes of the network.
And the casual audience exalts him.

Jester or not, he's the golden child of the program. TNT wouldn't trade Ernie, Shaq and Kenny combined for Charles.

I hear what you're saying though. But at the end of the day it's entertainment over dat knahledge

He is worst than Shaq at this point

PWB15
03-15-2019, 01:43 AM
He also said the Clippers-39-30 are going to miss the playoffs while they currently ahead of Sacramento-33-34 and Lakers-30-37 with no chance of catching them:facepalm

Do that a$$hole realize it's 3 weeks left in the regular season?

E_Stamkos
03-15-2019, 01:43 AM
He is worst than Shaq at this point

Perhaps, but you're examing this from the eyes of a die hard basketball fan whereas the show and the cast are intended to appeal more to the broader audience.

Just try to shift the way you're looking at this. You're never going to get an x's and o's breakdown that'll lift your eyebrows on this show. It's just not what it's designed to be.

PWB15
03-15-2019, 01:52 AM
Perhaps, but you're examing this from the eyes of a die hard basketball fan whereas the show and the cast are intended to appeal more to the broader audience.

Just try to shift the way you're looking at this. You're never going to get an x's and o's breakdown that'll lift your eyebrows on this show. It's just not what it's designed to be.

So they don't want the show to appeal to grown people?:confusedshrug:

Rolando
03-15-2019, 02:02 AM
Count me as one who agrees. In fact the whole show on TNT is unwatchable. Shaq simply cannot speak clearly. Barkley somehow is "entertaining". I don't get it.

PWB15
03-15-2019, 02:21 AM
Count me as one who agrees. In fact the whole show on TNT is unwatchable. Shaq simply cannot speak clearly. Barkley somehow is "entertaining". I don't get it.

I agree, how can anyone who stutters be entertaining?

Barkley also said the Clippers will miss the playoffs:facepalm

sportjames23
03-15-2019, 03:18 AM
Op...

Bawkish
03-15-2019, 03:24 AM
OP seems to miss the entire point of that show...

Dr. Cheesesteak
03-15-2019, 04:10 AM
The pseudo-irony is that Barkley is the smartest of the 3 analysts. Sure his predictions can be dumb, but his actual points are usually above and beyond Shaq and Kenny's.

Shaq is just a big trash talker who is street smart but not X's & O's smart.

Kenny is borderline sub-100 IQ, but knows some X's & O's alright.

Charles is a sleepy, unintelligible punchline but actually understands basketball at a simple dumb level and galaxy brain level.

Wally450
03-15-2019, 09:37 AM
If you want serious basketball talk from the guys on Inside the NBA, you're looking in the wrong place. They're clearly for entertainment purposes. Hell, they put a floating donut in front of Barkleys face when he was talking in Inside the NBA last night.

Patrick Chewing
03-15-2019, 09:50 AM
I don't remember him being this slow with his words and thoughts when he was in the NBA. Maybe it's an act.

Shaquille O'Neal
03-15-2019, 12:10 PM
Kenny is borderline sub-100 IQ, but knows some X's & O's alright.

See, I agree completely with this. Like someone who's smart enough to know they're stupid. This is why he goes to the board to discuss plays - to give the illusion that's he's a bright guy - but in reality I totally see him with a 93 IQ.

PWB15
03-16-2019, 12:47 AM
I don't remember him being this slow with his words and thoughts when he was in the NBA. Maybe it's an act.

He is acting retarded? No way that can be funny

Round Mound
03-16-2019, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=keep-itreal]Are you fvcking serious? He

Bronbron23
03-16-2019, 04:31 PM
So a grown man who cannot stop stuttering is funny? are you 8 years old?
How many 8 year olds do you think are watching inside the nba? The show is popular amongst mostly adults for a reason. Charles is an idiot for sure but he's entertaining to alot of people. He's a huge part of why the show is so popular wether you like or not.