PDA

View Full Version : Apologies and farewell.

fiddy
03-15-2019, 07:11 AM
Im not sure how to start this, but ive been weed sober for about a week now, and ive had the opportunity to reflect on plenty of things, which happened in the past 5-6 years. For the past two years ive been living isolated, which made me a huge cynical asshole and ive been behaving badly towards plenty of people in the real and virtual world, including ISH.

Dont want to waste too much of your time and i would like to take the opportunity to apologies to every ISHiot ive offended (or intended to offend) in the past several years, including Alan, AW, and especially Jeff. I've had some critic against you guys, but i have no excuses for my ill childish words at times.

I hope you havent taken my words too seriously and that you can forgive me.

Peace out.

MrFonzworth
03-15-2019, 07:24 AM
I always wondered why you were always a dick. Didn't bother me as 90% of ISH including me are the same way. Glad you're seeking self-improvement, well wishes to you and your loved ones:cheers:

Draz
03-15-2019, 07:27 AM
Dude

Overdrive
03-15-2019, 07:28 AM
Im not sure how to start this, but ive been weed sober for about a week now, and ive had the opportunity to reflect on plenty of things, which happened in the past 5-6 years. For the past two years ive been living isolated, which made me a huge cynical asshole and ive been behaving badly towards plenty of people in the real and virtual world, including ISH.

Dont want to waste too much of your time and i would like to take the opportunity to apologies to every ISHiot ive offended (or intended to offend) in the past several years, including Alan, AW, and especially Jeff. I've had some critic against you guys, but i have no excuses for my ill childish words at times.

Peace out.

Weed doesn't make one a cynical dick. You are one anyway, but without you're too afraid to act yourself out.

n00bie
03-15-2019, 08:10 AM
Weed doesn't make one a cynical dick. You are one anyway, but without you're too afraid to act yourself out.

Exactly. It anything people get along better when they're high.

tpols
03-15-2019, 09:16 AM

It can make you anti social which leads to unhappiness and being a dick

stalkerforlife
03-15-2019, 09:39 AM
Well that's nice.

Everything will be okay. Or it won't. Regardless, it's okay.

Akrazotile
03-15-2019, 10:12 AM
Bye fiddy

ArbitraryWater
03-15-2019, 10:49 AM
Why farewell though?

Apologies accepted. You're good dude :cheers:

It's hard to really get mad at people who have it tough, which is what I kind of felt here without trying to be an ass. Hope you succeed.

fiddy
03-15-2019, 12:59 PM
Why farewell though?

Apologies accepted. You're good dude :cheers:

It's hard to really get mad at people who have it tough, which is what I kind of felt here without trying to be an ass. Hope you succeed.
Thanks. And i was hoping that you'd show up and forgive me, because ive tried to target you personally on multiple occasions....just because you are staning all the big players in different sports i dislike(...and the snitching story :D). My attitude wasnt too much of sportsman, way too much 4chan etiquette.

Id stay from ISH until Lebron gets traded or something, ive barely kept with the league since the beginning of the season. Might be back for the next one.

Cheers guys.

Akrazotile
03-15-2019, 01:13 PM
Thanks. And i was hoping that you'd show up and forgive me, because ive tried to target you personally on multiple occasions....just because you are staning all the big players in different sports i dislike(...and the snitching story :D). My attitude wasnt too much of sportsman, way too much 4chan etiquette.

Id stay from ISH until Lebron gets traded or something, ive barely kept with the league since the beginning of the season. Might be back for the next one.

Cheers guys.

That’s okay bro, you dont have to do that. Good luck with everything tho.

Patrick Chewing
03-15-2019, 03:38 PM
You can't leave us. When you're with ISH, you're with ISH 4 Life.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e501ab077912eb5dc434c33961beb4f2/tenor.gif

PistonsFan#21
03-15-2019, 03:44 PM

Peace out.

What made you want to take a weed break? And did you see any benefits from it?

highwhey
03-15-2019, 04:38 PM
all is forgiven bro. we

ArbitraryWater
03-15-2019, 08:14 PM

Cheers guys.

you sure did lol

yeah, sports wise we don't mesh at all, our favs are all rivals.

NBA has been quite lame since the Warriors overlord days... at least the villain Heat had some parity i think.

#ISHbretheren

hiphopanonymous
03-15-2019, 08:38 PM
One thing I've never understood is an announced leave of absence. If one hypothetically needs to leave to do something different why not just leave quietly to do that thing why the need to tell other people about it? Validation seeking or encouragement I suppose? Are you on the fence on this? I might just also be suffering from being cynical like you wish to be less of in the future my bad :oldlol:

so anyways best of luck to you good luck whatever it is you'll be doing instead :cheers:

warriorfan
03-15-2019, 08:42 PM
One thing I've never understood is an announced leave of absence. If one hypothetically needs to leave to do something different why not just leave quietly to do that thing why the need to tell other people about it? Validation seeking or encouragement I suppose? Are you on the fence on this? I might just also be suffering from being cynical like you wish to be less of in the future my bad :oldlol:

so anyways best of luck to you good luck whatever it is you'll be doing instead :cheers:

It doesn’t seem like it was more of an announcement of leaving rather than a legit apology for his self checked actions.Reading ops post was very surprising. He laid it all out there and explained what his deal was and what he needs to change. Don’t see that very often here nor anywhere else for that matter. I don’t think this post shares the same category as the ones you are describing. Best of luck to OP. Do what you got to do.

hiphopanonymous
03-15-2019, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]It doesn

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-15-2019, 11:37 PM
That's very kind of you, fiddy.

Loneliness is very painful.