PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else salivating at the potential Durant vs. Giannis Finals Matchup?

eliteballer
03-15-2019, 04:27 PM
Arguably the two best players in the NBA, both in or around their primes and both historical freaks in terms of size/athleticism/skills and bball IQ.

Would be the best player matchup in the Finals since Olajuwon vs. Shaq.

And1AllDay
03-15-2019, 05:10 PM
Arguably the two best players in the NBA, both in or around their primes and both historical freaks in terms of size/athleticism/skills and bball IQ.

Yes

Would be the best player matchup in the Finals since Olajuwon vs. Shaq.

No

Bruh Kobe/Gasol/Artest vs KG/Pierce/Allen was much better

And you are a "Laker" fan right? :oldlol: :oldlol:

Akeem34TheDream
03-15-2019, 05:22 PM
Yes

No

Maybe he meant 1 on 1?

And1AllDay
03-15-2019, 05:26 PM
Maybe he meant 1 on 1?

Kobe vs Pierce 2010 rematch from 2008
Bron vs KD 2012
Bron vs Curry 2016 rematch from 2015
Bron vs KD 2017

He just skipping people being a dummy we already know what hes trying to do

bullettooth
03-15-2019, 05:27 PM
Yes

No

I think he means straight head to head/1v1 matchup rather than a set of players. Kobe vs. LeBron would have been epic. Never happened.

Shaq vs. Hakeem was the last true matchup.

And1AllDay
03-15-2019, 05:28 PM
I think he means straight head to head/1v1 matchup rather than a set of players. Kobe vs. LeBron would have been epic. Never happened.

Shaq vs. Hakeem was the last true matchup.

Kobe vs Pierce 2010 rematch where Goatbe got his ass back :pimp:

bullettooth
03-15-2019, 05:30 PM
Kobe vs Pierce 2010 rematch where Goatbe got his ass back :pimp:

Eh... not really. Pierce was great but that head to head is so lopsided.... KG and Allen made up for the difference.

Nobody would take Pierce over Kobe.

And1AllDay
03-15-2019, 05:31 PM
Eh... not really. Pierce was great but that head to head is so lopsided.... KG and Allen made up for the difference.

Nobody would take Pierce over Kobe.

Ok true but then who would take Giannis over KD? :confusedshrug:

Mask the Embiid
03-15-2019, 05:33 PM
One has an army of help behind him...The other has Malcome Brogdon behind him.....why would i salivate @ that matchup....

Its like when Kobe had Karl, GP, and papa shaq...except durant finishes when he has the tables overwhelmingly in his favor

EDIT: and giannis is not close to his peak OP....i like how you just tried to slide that in like none of us would notice

bullettooth
03-15-2019, 05:33 PM
Ok true but then who would take Giannis over KD? :confusedshrug:

That matchup between to the is a lot closer than Kobe vs. Pierce though.

You've got people who really would take Giannis over KD. Me personally... I don't know who I'd take. Probably still KD... :confusedshrug:

And1AllDay
03-15-2019, 05:37 PM
One has an army of help behind him...The other has Malcome Brogdon behind him.....why would i salivate @ that matchup....

Its like when Kobe had Karl, GP, and papa shaq...except durant finishes when he has the tables overwhelmingly in his favor

EDIT: and giannis is not close to his peak OP....i like how you just tried to slide that in like none of us would notice

Thank you :applause:

And1AllDay
03-15-2019, 05:38 PM
That matchup between to the is a lot closer than Kobe vs. Pierce though.

You've got people who really would take Giannis over KD. Me personally... I don't know who I'd take. Probably still KD... :confusedshrug:

No way. KD is a ***** but lets wait until Giannis makes it out of the 1st round once in his life before we prop him up to much.

bullettooth
03-15-2019, 05:43 PM
No way. KD is a ***** but lets wait until Giannis makes it out of the 1st round once in his life before we prop him up to much.

Giannis' team seems to be gellin this year so I expect them to make the Eastern semi's at least... but between Toronto, Boston and Milwaukee... I don't know, kind of a toss up. On paper you'd think it'd be Boston but for whatever reason they're having a shit season.

Giannis on his own though, is definitely a top 5 player.

AngelEyes
03-15-2019, 07:55 PM

Ok, so lets wait a month and half.

Vino24
03-15-2019, 07:56 PM
Harden vs Kyrie

Manny98
03-15-2019, 08:10 PM
Nope because i still have OKC coming out the West

TheCorporation
03-15-2019, 08:26 PM
Nope because i still have OKC coming out the West

:rockon:

MJistheGOAT
03-15-2019, 09:19 PM
I don

DoctorP
03-15-2019, 11:08 PM
Meh, Warriors so stacked it's not really Durant vs Giannis but yeah that matchup should be good.