PDA

View Full Version : Why do you hate LeBron? (anonymous poll as always so no agenda is needed)

Mask the Embiid
03-16-2019, 04:50 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/T1VVG93W/maxresdefault.jpg

"The Speech"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXFotffi8A0

option 4 should read "nice, an anonymous poll, no one can see i voted this"

couldnt fit it all in

option 5 should read "nice to get it off my chest and no 1 can see"

cant edit polls sadly

option 6 should start "i hate his fans"
really should of checked all this over before i started the thread, meh multi-tasking it happens....once again cant edit

bullettooth
03-16-2019, 04:53 PM
Pending..

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/11b35e77e0488ceb590434e3d10944a73969aff.gif

Mask the Embiid
03-16-2019, 04:58 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/11b35e77e0488ceb590434e3d10944a73969aff.gif
i just want to know why coach, is that too much to ask?

no need for this

warriorfan
03-16-2019, 05:03 PM
I was a LeBron fan before the decision. Almost any basketball fan had to be. He was pretty incredible as a young player and it looked like the sky was the limit. He had a storybook style narrative going by being drafted by his home team that never won it all, and to be able to build a dynasty like Mike did. Threw it all away to take the easy road out, talked a lot of shit and didn

kennethgriffen
03-16-2019, 05:10 PM
because of the media ... if they simply treated lebron like who he really was (a glorified shawn kemp in a vastly inferior conference with tons of manipulation via collusion with other players/league office) then i never would have given him much attention.

bullettooth
03-16-2019, 05:12 PM
The collusion started it... but there's been about a million more reasons since.

Akrazotile
03-16-2019, 05:37 PM
OP I really think resentment of package size needs to be an option. It’s obvious from a lot of the rhetoric around here that that’s EXACTLY what’s going on.

People feel a bit self conscious, a bit insecure every time they see LeSize. They know he’s got something they cant measure up to. And it’s an inadequacy they simply cant change.

Mr.GOAT2408
03-17-2019, 12:20 AM
Media and members of the LeGBT community have been fooling people into thinking this dude is the GOAT :roll:

He might not even be top 15 all-time let alone the GOAT :facepalm

90sgoat
03-17-2019, 12:38 AM
because of the media ... if they simply treated lebron like who he really was (a glorified shawn kemp in a vastly inferior conference with tons of manipulation via collusion with other players/league office) then i never would have given him much attention.

Yep.

AlternativeAcc.
03-17-2019, 12:41 AM
[QUOTE=Akrazotile]OP I really think resentment of package size needs to be an option. It

bobopenguin
03-17-2019, 06:12 AM
because he's black.

SamuraiSWISH
03-17-2019, 06:27 AM
I was a LeBron fan before the decision. Almost any basketball fan had to be. He was pretty incredible as a young player and it looked like the sky was the limit. He had a storybook style narrative going by being drafted by his home team that never won it all, and to be able to build a dynasty like Mike did. Threw it all away to take the easy road out, talked a lot of shit and didn’t back it up. And just kept getting more and more unlikeable as time went on. LeBron could have very easily been the GOAT, the table was set for him, but he threw it all away
This ... all of this. Going to LA with a four year deal even brings the brief good narrative going back to Cleveland into proper perspective. He truly is unlikable if you have an ounce of appreciation for character, and intangibles.

Nikola_
03-17-2019, 06:57 AM
I am afraid he will become goat and tbh deep down i know he the best ever. When i watch Bill Russell ... its hard for me , but i will admit some day.

Spurs m8
03-17-2019, 07:24 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]I was a LeBron fan before the decision. Almost any basketball fan had to be. He was pretty incredible as a young player and it looked like the sky was the limit. He had a storybook style narrative going by being drafted by his home team that never won it all, and to be able to build a dynasty like Mike did. Threw it all away to take the easy road out, talked a lot of shit and didn

dunksby
03-17-2019, 08:12 AM
I never hated him, I even developed huge respect for him after the 2016 finals; I started disliking him since he began getting political and think of himself as some kind of activist.

MJistheGOAT
03-17-2019, 09:03 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]I was a LeBron fan before the decision. Almost any basketball fan had to be. He was pretty incredible as a young player and it looked like the sky was the limit. He had a storybook style narrative going by being drafted by his home team that never won it all, and to be able to build a dynasty like Mike did. Threw it all away to take the easy road out, talked a lot of shit and didn

MoBe1Kanobi
03-17-2019, 01:05 PM
I never liked LeBron since his rookie year