PDA

View Full Version : Alternativeacc = Objectivity (they are the same poster)

Mask the Embiid
03-17-2019, 12:37 PM
i just noticed that he has the poster Prometheus on a string right now with 2 different accounts.Thought id just let him know so now he will only be on a singular string instead of thinking he has 2 different puppeteers

highwhey
03-17-2019, 12:41 PM
it

dunksby
03-17-2019, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=highwhey]it

highwhey
03-17-2019, 01:01 PM
Kevin, Don, Loco just off the top of my head, the OTC has been ruined by the extremist trolls of both ends of the spectrum.
what account does kevin and loco post under? who

Akrazotile
03-17-2019, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE=highwhey]it

highwhey
03-17-2019, 01:34 PM
Im honestly pretty sure some posters have alts on different sides of the aisle which actually argue with each other :lol
wouldn

Mask the Embiid
03-17-2019, 01:42 PM
Im honestly pretty sure some posters have alts on different sides of the aisle which actually argue with each other :lol
Simon roots against lebron on his objectivity account and sucks him off on his alternativeacc/budadiii/kiiing account

he's the 1st i caught.im sure they're others tho.The LeBron debate is pretty much = to politics on here

coin24
03-17-2019, 03:03 PM
Simon roots against lebron on his objectivity account and sucks him off on his alternativeacc/budadiii/kiiing account

he's the 1st i caught.im sure they're others tho.The LeBron debate is pretty much = to politics on here

You're talking to him genius:lol

AlternativeAcc.
03-17-2019, 05:07 PM
:wtf:

https://media.tenor.com/images/7b26fa4e4ed0f152c81fe8c2f3345abe/tenor.gif

Objectivity
03-17-2019, 05:09 PM
:biggums:

Prometheus
03-17-2019, 05:16 PM
Hey if I'm gonna lose my cool over anything, I'm not ashamed that it would be people who call mass murderers heroes and state things like "this is why blacks became slaves in the first place". Call it whatever you want, I'm good with it. Imho everyone of you also should be telling that person to off themselves.

Ben Simmons 25
03-17-2019, 05:19 PM
Hey if I'm gonna lose my cool over anything, I'm not ashamded that it would be people who call mass murderers heroes and state things like "this is why blacks became slaves in the first place". Call it whatever you want, I'm good with it. Imho everyone of you also should be telling that person to off themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIIViVpTMFk

Prometheus
03-17-2019, 05:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIIViVpTMFk

Nah I just keep it honest. It's no temper tantrum or anything. I woke up today feeling the same way about everything. I genuinely hope the dude ends it, I know there's very little chance he will, and I live with it. All is well.

Ben Simmons 25
03-17-2019, 05:40 PM
All isn’t well. Your hatred hurts you far more than it does him.

stalkerforlife
03-17-2019, 05:49 PM
Hey if I'm gonna lose my cool over anything, I'm not ashamed that it would be people who call mass murderers heroes and state things like "this is why blacks became slaves in the first place". Call it whatever you want, I'm good with it. Imho everyone of you also should be telling that person to off themselves.

OP is the biggest racist on the board and he's black. (Maybe a white guy trolling)

Regardless, it seems you've been manipulated and now you're a white cuck.

Even the people manipulating you to hate yourself don't respect you; they laugh behind the scenes.

You're their slave already.

Mask the Embiid
03-17-2019, 06:01 PM
OP is the biggest racist on the board and he's black. (Maybe a white guy trolling)

Even the people manipulating you to hate yourself don't respect you; they laugh behind the scenes.

I'm not a racist

Prometheus
03-17-2019, 07:09 PM

No, I also hate OP. He isn't as bad as those two... but he is constantly baiting racism out of others. I don't hate anyone because of who they are racist against... I just hate them for being racist. I just hate racism.

TheMan
03-17-2019, 08:06 PM
:wtf:

https://media.tenor.com/images/7b26fa4e4ed0f152c81fe8c2f3345abe/tenor.gif
Lol, look at the time stamp...3:07 pm

TheMan
03-17-2019, 08:08 PM
:biggums:
2 mins later...enough time to switch to his other account. So brazen he knows we'll catch on but no fukks given :oldlol: