PDA

View Full Version : I cancelled NBATV, how did Luke allow the Lakers to collapse when they was up 123-111

PWB15
03-17-2019, 02:53 PM
I thought the Lakers had the game wrapped up and then I check the score and see they lost 124-111??:wtf:

Was the Knicks shooting 3's to get back in the game?

NBASTATMAN
03-17-2019, 03:07 PM
I thought the Lakers had the game wrapped up and then I check the score and see they lost 124-111??:wtf:

Was the Knicks shooting 3's to get back in the game?

Watched the entire game.. Game was going great for the Lakers with Lebron and THE G league squad out on the floor.. Caruso was playing well and he is one tough player..

As soon as Kuzma came in the Lakers defense just got bad.. Really bad but on offense I would blame Lebron for not moving the ball more often.. He would up looking like Kobe in 2016 just shooting and missing .. If he makes the effort to pass the ball around I believe the Lakers still win the game.. I would say offensively Lebrons fault but defensively Kuzma fault.. Dont know when he is out there they just dont play defense..

The G league players play hard and you can see they excelled when on the floor by looking at their plus minus..

Shaquille O'Neal
03-17-2019, 03:20 PM
Watched the entire game.. Game was going great for the Lakers with Lebron and THE G league squad out on the floor.. Caruso was playing well and he is one tough player..

As soon as Kuzma came in the Lakers defense just got bad.. Really bad but on offense I would blame Lebron for not moving the ball more often.. He would up looking like Kobe in 2016 just shooting and missing .. If he makes the effort to pass the ball around I believe the Lakers still win the game.. I would say offensively Lebrons fault but defensively Kuzma fault.. Dont know when he is out there they just dont play defense..

The G league players play hard and you can see they excelled when on the floor by looking at their plus minus..

So NONE of the collapse was on Lebron? Missed 4 shots down the stretch; two were blocked near the rim. 4-15 in the 4th quarter.
You poor, delusional stans.:facepalm

STATUTORY
03-17-2019, 03:21 PM
So NONE of the collapse was on Lebron? Missed 4 shots down the stretch; two were blocked near the rim. 4-15 in the 4th quarter.

:lol NBASTATMAN's posted 10+ times since the game ended doing damage control for Lebron like he's getting paid by rich paul

LeGBT community took this one harder than the Jussie Smollett reveal

Manny98
03-17-2019, 03:22 PM
LeBron was a +9

Kuzma was a -17

"all LeBrons fault doe" :oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
03-17-2019, 03:23 PM

Do you even know how to read?

I clearly wrote that Lebron was garbage and it was his fault on the offensive end.. Go back to school idiot :facepalm

NBASTATMAN
03-17-2019, 03:26 PM
LeBron was a +9

Kuzma was a -17

"all LeBrons fault doe" :oldlol:

In that last four minutes the defense just fell apart as soon as Kuzma entered the game.. Those G League players are playing hard and going after loose balls.. That is the difference on defense.. Offensively I would put the blame on Bron.. He didnt try moving the ball and missed his last couple of shots.. He looked like KObe in 2016 in all seriousness.. THAT IS BAD

Shaquille O'Neal
03-17-2019, 03:52 PM
In that last four minutes the defense just fell apart as soon as Kuzma entered the game.. Those G League players are playing hard and going after loose balls.. That is the difference on defense.. Offensively I would put the blame on Bron.. He didnt try moving the ball and missed his last couple of shots.. He looked like KObe in 2016 in all seriousness.. THAT IS BAD

Missed his last couple?
Couple is TWO, 'tardo. Some "statman" you are.

LeGeD's last 4 shots:

2.3 Mario Hezonja blocks LeBron James 's 13-foot two point shot 123 - 124
30.6 LeBron James misses 22-foot jumper 123 - 122
44.3 DeAndre Jordan blocks LeBron James 's 2-foot driving layup 123 - 120
1:20 LeBron James misses 24-foot three point jumper 123 - 118

NBASTATMAN
03-17-2019, 03:57 PM
. He looked like KObe in 2016 in all seriousness.. THAT IS BAD

This explains it all..
He looked that bad on offense. He had a layup blocked that he should have easily made..

Still the Lakers were playing very well up until Kuzma got into the game.. The guy just doesnt play defense at all..

Those G league guys the Lakers have are playing better all around ball than Kuzma .. Cause they are out there hustling and defending.. Rondo should only play 10-15 minutes a game and let Caruso play more..

Spurs m8
03-17-2019, 04:38 PM
Lol lose game....everyone else but LeRoids fault.

Win game....all LeRoid.

These stans wonder why this whole forum punks them daily