PDA

View Full Version : Lakers must go 5-12 the rest of the way to have a better record than last season

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-17-2019, 09:27 PM
will they do it?

https://i.ibb.co/xX7g6dL/lakersschedule2.png

jstern
03-17-2019, 09:33 PM
I have faith in Lebron, I chose the exact same record. Hopefully he won't let me down.

I think we will win the next game against the Bucks, due to Lebron being embarrassed by getting block, but then he will lose his focus again and probably lose a couple of games in a row against the Nets and the Kings.

NBASTATMAN
03-17-2019, 10:09 PM
As long as they keep being a -8 in the 12-15 minutes he sits they have no chance to win.. The team has to be better than that.. I mean they are -8 when he is not on the floor since he came back from injury.. That is in like 12-15 minutes.. That is horrible..

LEBRON SHOWING HE IS THE GOAT even in BAD TIMES.. :bowdown:

Manny98
03-17-2019, 10:17 PM
You mean 5-7 retard

NBASTATMAN
03-17-2019, 10:20 PM
You mean 5-7 retard

:roll:

jstern
03-17-2019, 10:22 PM
As long as they keep being a -8 in the 12-15 minutes he sits they have no chance to win.. The team has to be better than that.. I mean they are -8 when he is not on the floor since he came back from injury.. That is in like 12-15 minutes.. That is horrible..

-8, is this true?

Perfect example of why Lebron ball doesn't work, compared to a GOAT off the ball style like Jordan's. How can a team begin to thrive when they can't play under a proper offensive system and thus must sacrifice their game in order to play in a system design for Lebron, one player to thrive.

Under a Jordan system, Jordan was skilled enough to better adjust to the composition of his teammates, rather than forcing his teammates to sacrifice their game.

A perfect example is Pippen, his number stayed virtually the same when Jordan retired.

That's why it's so difficult to build a dynasty around Lebron, the more talented the star player, the more of their game they have to sacrifice in order for Lebron to get his numbers.

tpols
03-17-2019, 10:26 PM
-8, is this true?

Perfect example of why Lebron ball doesn't work, compared to a GOAT off the ball style like Jordan's. How can a team begin to thrive when they can't play under a proper offensive system and thus must sacrifice their game in order to play in a system design for Lebron, one player to thrive.

Under a Jordan system, Jordan was skilled enough to better adjust to the composition of his teammates, rather than forcing his teammates to sacrifice their game.

A perfect example is Pippen, his number stayed virtually the same when Jordan retired.

That's why it's so difficult to build a dynasty around Lebron, the more talented the star player, the more of their game they have to sacrifice in order for Lebron to get his numbers.

STATMAN has devolved into a hilarious caricature of a lebron stan this year... every game is a new meltdown for him...

bigly because he sees KOBE gaining ground.

:biggums:

FKAri
03-17-2019, 10:27 PM
No one wants to see the Jazz play :oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
03-17-2019, 10:29 PM
-8, is this true?

You make no sense..:facepalm
They are -8 since he came back because of all the injuries.. Not because his team scuks when they are at full strength..

LONZO, KUZMA, CHANDLER, LANCE, INGRAM have all been injured since he came back.. DUH

jstern
03-17-2019, 10:50 PM
You make no sense..:facepalm
They are -8 since he came back because of all the injuries.. Not because his team scuks when they are at full strength..

LONZO, KUZMA, CHANDLER, LANCE, INGRAM have all been injured since he came back.. DUH

That's true they are hurting now. (Though funny how when Lebron was out, along with Lonzo, Rondo, etc, the excuse given is that the team is strictly losing because Lebron is not playing.)

Nonetheless, my point is still based on the negatives of Lebron ball. The reality of the two different styles, and why it's much easier for Jordan to dynasty and Lebron not.

What are his +/- with him on the floor since he came back?

NBASTATMAN
03-17-2019, 10:53 PM
That's true they are hurting now. (Though funny how when Lebron was out, along with Lonzo, Rondo, etc, the excuse given is that the team is strictly losing because Lebron is not playing.)

Nonetheless, my point is still based on the negatives of Lebron ball. The reality of the two different styles, and why it's much easier for Jordan to dynasty and Lebron not.

What are his +/- with him on the floor since he came back?

Havent checked but last I looked they are even to -1 with him on the floor..

What has really hurt the LakERS is Rondo just stinking after the surgery and Zubac being traded.. Who are they going to use in a trade now? Zubac is a stud and will get better..

lonzo, chandler, ingram, Lance are all out.. When you throw in THE Zubac trade for nothing that hurts even more..

hold this L
03-18-2019, 12:44 AM

Seek therapy

BigShotBob
03-18-2019, 12:54 AM
They could potentially lose all of them

And1AllDay
03-18-2019, 01:02 AM
If I told you in year 16 LeBron will still have more points rebounds assists and shoot a higher field goal percentage then Kevin Durant and Kawhi Leonard would you believe me?

Mr.GOAT2408
03-18-2019, 04:49 AM
Wow statman getting owned itt :eek:

Anyway, it really depends on how other teams handle the Lakers. Like the last couple of games look like Ls but they might be resting starters and not trying by that point so I can see us finish on a decent note

TheCorporation
03-18-2019, 04:51 AM
Wow statman getting owned itt :eek:

Anyway, it really depends on how other teams handle the Lakers. Like the last couple of games look like Ls but they might be resting starters and not trying by that point so I can see us finish on a decent note

Go to bed, Kenny...