PDA

View Full Version : So what's with certain "posters" wanting to see photos of everyone?

smoovegittar
03-20-2019, 04:55 PM
Don't care if anyone responds... things are getting creepy in "Inside LeBron".

Smoke117
03-20-2019, 04:58 PM
Getting? That threshold was passed years ago.

Smook A.
03-20-2019, 05:23 PM
Lebron23 used to make folders on his computer for every poster where he'd store their pictures. If he ever wanted to roast someone, he'd just drop their picture in the thread

Somehow, he also managed to find personal information about many of the posters here too. This guy would literally look up their names and go through their social media accounts

Dude was creepy as f*ck

sdot_thadon
03-20-2019, 05:46 PM
Pretty much what he just said, weird internet children wanting to roast others while remaining anonymous. :facepalm

SouBeachTalents
03-20-2019, 05:48 PM
Anyone wants my pics can just check out my Grindr account

lilteapot
03-20-2019, 05:54 PM
Lebron23 used to make folders on his computer for every poster where he'd store their pictures. If he ever wanted to roast someone, he'd just drop their picture in the thread

Somehow, he also managed to find personal information about many of the posters here too. This guy would literally look up their names and go through their social media accounts

Dude was creepy as f*ck

The real question is why would anybody post their real names on here?

As embarrassing as my username is at least I'm not giving out personal information.

elementally morale
03-20-2019, 06:21 PM
So what's going to happen if someone knows what I look like or what my real name is? All my friends will be told I post on ISH?

Nothing happens, folks. ISH is not that important. Neither are you.

TheCorporation
03-20-2019, 06:23 PM
Already invited everybody to come watch the Lakers game with me. I'm down for next year whoever wants to come :cheers:

Real14
03-20-2019, 06:30 PM
Its definitely freaky actually. What's the point in us showing our pics?:biggums: