PDA

View Full Version : What was the best team MJ faced in the Finals?

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 01:01 AM
Were any of Michael's 6 Finals opponets more difficult than the weakest team LeBron ever faced?

eliteballer
03-21-2019, 01:02 AM
What are the chances that LeBron James has used HGH or Anabolic Steroids?

Bawkish
03-21-2019, 03:36 AM
they're better than Derozan's Raptors, Horford's Hawks or Charlotte Bobcats

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 03:47 AM

Sure, but none better in the Finals?

Thanks for playing :applaud:

Bawkish
03-21-2019, 03:51 AM
Sure, but none better in the Finals?

Thanks for playing :applaud:

regardless whether they're better or not, Lebron would still lose as many in the finals

he'll probably lose to Sonics or the Jazz, you know why?

because Lebron is a career loser in the Finals

just accept it man

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 04:04 AM
regardless whether they're better or not, Lebron would still lose as many in the finals

he'll probably lose to Sonics or the Jazz, you know why?

because Lebron is a career loser in the Finals

just accept it man

Just so we're clear, LeBron has already proven that he beat tougher competition but he would lose to weaker competition? :lol

Bawkish
03-21-2019, 04:11 AM
Just so we're clear, LeBron has already proven that he beat tougher competition but he would lose to weaker competition? :lol

just so we're clear, Lebron alone didn't do sh*t to elevate himself against the competition. Look no further than 2015

Lebron has 3 rings where the 2 was gifted to him, thanks to Kyrie & Ray Allen

these are facts man

just accept it

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 04:20 AM
just so we're clear, Lebron alone didn't do sh*t to elevate himself against the competition. Look no further than 2015

Lebron has 3 rings where the 2 was gifted to him, thanks to Kyrie & Ray Allen

these are facts man

just accept it

Are you high?

Bawkish
03-21-2019, 04:25 AM
Are you high?

are you?

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 04:27 AM
What was the best team MJ faced in the Finals

Bawkish
03-21-2019, 04:32 AM
What was the best team MJ faced in the Finals

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 04:35 AM

Check mate.

MJ the fraud once again.

Bawkish
03-21-2019, 04:36 AM
Check mate.

MJ the fraud once again.

MJ didn't need Kyrie or Ray Allen to win his 6 rings

who's the fraud now?

LukeWalton
03-21-2019, 04:40 AM
best team MJ Faced?

Utah Jazz. a lot of close games in those 6 game series.

warriorfan
03-21-2019, 04:46 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/9fVRzvdn/CB7-A2970-BD6-A-44-AD-BF00-D008-A58-C5-EFE.gif

knicksman
03-21-2019, 04:58 AM
mj beat shaq. Lebron couldnt even beat the wanna be shaq(dwight):lol

So he has to form superteams

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=TheCorporation]Were any of Michael's 6 Finals opponets more difficult than the weakest team LeBron ever faced?

Bronbron23
03-21-2019, 08:57 AM
[QUOTE=TheCorporation]Were any of Michael's 6 Finals opponets more difficult than the weakest team LeBron ever faced?

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 09:02 AM
Probably the jazz or the Sonic's. Both teams were very good and would beat any team in the west now other than the warriors. They would also beat 2 of the 3 teams you brought up.
-2012 thunder were puppies
-2013 spurs weren't bad but Duncan and manu were 36 and clearly passed the primes. Kawhi was also found and still very raw offensively.
-wont argue the warriors although Jordans bulls were better and Taylormade to beat them so it wouldn't really matter anyway.

Oh and it wasn't the finals but that 96 Orlando team that mj swept would beat all three of those teams and be better than every team in the league this year other than possibly the warriors.

Well pretty much everything you said was false but at least you made a response.

MJ has one big finals wins, and the Jazz definitely isn't one of them.

Are you talking about the career losers Utah Jazz who's number two option was Jeff Hornacek scoring 10.7 ppg? :lol

So clearly one guy (Bron) beat dynasties and the other guy (MJ) beat up a bunch of ragtag losers. I'm not knocking him for it, 6 is 6, like 11 is 11. Yes he has 6 Rings, but they're pretty much Bill Russell ring at this point.

knicksman
03-21-2019, 09:16 AM
OP is melting down coz the truth hurts. Only losers/betas respect bron.

Gileraracer
03-21-2019, 09:28 AM
MJ didn't need two superstar collusions just to lose 2/3 of his finals.

Manny98
03-21-2019, 10:06 AM
OP is melting down coz the truth hurts. Only losers/betas respect bron.
Only losers/betas respect the Knicks

Bronbron23
03-21-2019, 10:22 AM
Well pretty much everything you said was false but at least you made a response.

MJ has one big finals wins, and the Jazz definitely isn't one of them.

Are you talking about the career losers Utah Jazz who's number two option was Jeff Hornacek scoring 10.7 ppg? :lol

So clearly one guy (Bron) beat dynasties and the other guy (MJ) beat up a bunch of ragtag losers. I'm not knocking him for it, 6 is 6, like 11 is 11. Yes he has 6 Rings, but they're pretty much Bill Russell ring at this point.
Well your wrong there as usual. Horn wasn't there second option and definitely wasn't there second best player John Stockton was. And yeah horn only averaged 11 on 48% in the playoffs that year but pip only averaged 16 on 42% so it's not like mj's second option was amazing either. Pip was hurt that year and was a shell of himself. Rodman was well passed his prime. Mj pretty much won that chip on his own with very little help. What most Bron stans fail to acknowledge is that Bron yes has beat better teams in the finals but he also has had more help in the finals. He always had 2 other guys that could go out and get you 25-30 on any given night. Mj has only ever had one guy that. Both of LeBron's second and third options in Miami and Cleveland were better scorers than pip.

And what dynasty did he beat to win a chip. The warriors wernt a dynasty in 2016. They only had one chip against a team that was missing there 2nd and third option. How is that a dynasty.i'll give you the spurs they were a dynasty but there 2 top guys were old and past there primes. LeBron also had the better team.

hiphopanonymous
03-21-2019, 10:58 AM
What in crikey f*kk is a "net efficiency" ... god these made up stats just to pander to some stans :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ImKobe
03-21-2019, 11:18 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/QdxDHj67/FB-IMG-1528292918267.jpg

Of course they had a better net efficiency when Lebron was losing by a record margin in the Finals to boost that statistic :roll: How do MJ's Finals opponents have a better Net Efficiency when they lost to him in every single Finals and in 6 games or less.

Now, if we go by Regular Season Net Rating, a bunch of MJ's Finals opponents have a higher Net Rating than the 2018 Warriors, and ALL of his opponents had a higher RS Net Rating than the 2011 Mavs.

Lebron lost 6 out of 9 times in the Finals, and none of those series even went 7 games in which he lost, so obviously him stinking it up on the big stage boosts his opponents' Net Rating whereas MJ never went 7 games with any of his opponents. MJ's own teams also led in Net Rating every single season but one (1993) in the seasons that he won a championship.

superduper
03-21-2019, 11:23 AM
What in crikey f*kk is a "net efficiency" ... god these made up stats just to pander to some stans :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dudes that literally don't have the first clue as to what basketball is have the funniest way of involving themselves in basketball discussions with shit like "Gamescore" and "35pt triple doubles" :roll: :roll:

hiphopanonymous
03-21-2019, 11:33 AM
Dudes that literally don't have the first clue as to what basketball is have the funniest way of involving themselves in basketball discussions with shit like "Gamescore" and "35pt triple doubles" :roll: :roll:
b-b-b-but ESPN just told me LeBron never played on a team with a worse net effective transdeficiency plus minus rating than Jordans teams so hes better teehee!

Bunch of morons that wouldn't recognize a curl cut to save their lives but will tout some bullshyt like that :oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
03-21-2019, 11:58 AM
MJ was going against mechanics.. :roll:

superduper
03-21-2019, 12:02 PM
MJ was going against mechanics.. :roll:

What makes any of them worse than, say...Mario Hezonja?

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 12:03 PM
So rather than address the question you want to attack me. Nice

I say again

What was the best team MJ faced in the finals?

Anyone dare to respond or concede that I'm right, once again?

Were any of Michael's 6 Finals opponets more difficult than the weakest team LeBron ever faced?

• 2012 Thunder: KD, Russ, Harden, Ibaka
• 2013: Duncan, Kawhi, Parker, Ginoblo, Coach Pop
• 2016: Curry, Klay, Dray, Iggy (73-win record setter)*

hiphopanonymous
03-21-2019, 12:04 PM
What makes any of them better than, say...Mario Hezonja?
https://media.giphy.com/media/39u0GWXyRNRK8ScZ9r/source.gif

:roll:

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 12:15 PM
I honestly love that my question hurt hiphop and superduper/3ball so badly that they can't even respond. It's not a troll thread, it's filled with facts that you can't seem to comprehend.

At this point with the way you seem to practice avoidance, I'm not sure if it's you being in denial or if you are legitimately in shock. To be honest I don't know how I will feel when someone finally passes up LeBron but that time won't come for a while. You had a good run. But it's over now.

MJ faced cupcakes. He's a fraud. Plain and simple. And LeBron has passed up nearly all of his postseason records. It must be a tough time for you, my friend.

bullettooth
03-21-2019, 12:19 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f17c7e1774551db2173dc130b8744ffd/tenor.gif

hiphopanonymous
03-21-2019, 12:20 PM
I honestly love that my question hurt hiphop and superduper/3ball so badly that they can't even respond. It's not a troll thread, it's filled with facts that you can't seem to comprehend.

At this point with the way you seem to practice avoidance, I'm not sure if it's you being in denial or if you are legitimately in shock. To be honest I don't know how I will feel when someone finally passes up LeBron but that time won't come for a while. You had a good run. But it's over now.

MJ faced cupcakes. He's a fraud. Plain and simple. And LeBron has passed up nearly all of his postseason records. It must be a tough time for you, my friend.
Nice essay. I asked you what net efficiency means and you can't even come up with an answer

it's a bullshyt stat that DisnEySPN came up with to appeal to their 12 year old IQ audience that doesn't actually play basketball

defend it tho I wanna see you try :oldlol:

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 01:17 PM
Nice essay. I asked you what net efficiency means and you can't even come up with an answer

it's a bullshyt stat that DisnEySPN came up with to appeal to their 12 year old IQ audience that doesn't actually play basketball

defend it tho I wanna see you try :oldlol:

Oh, I thought you were trolling.

Wait a minute I thought you knew so much about basketball?

It's about dominance. That's all you need to know, kiddo.

So what was the best team Jordan faced in the finals again? Still waiting on your reply my friend :lol :lol

hiphopanonymous
03-21-2019, 02:07 PM
Oh, I thought you were trolling.

Wait a minute I thought you knew so much about basketball?

It's about dominance. That's all you need to know, kiddo.

So what was the best team Jordan faced in the finals again? Still waiting on your reply my friend :lol :lol
"It's about dominance"

No explanation at all :oldlol:

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 02:10 PM
"It's about dominance"

What was the best team MJ faced in the Finals?

superduper
03-21-2019, 02:13 PM
"It's about dominance"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LMFAOO at "it's about dominance".

These kids spew these Disney stats until their face is blue but have literally zero clue as to how they are derived and what they mean in the context of basketball impact.

Check his VORP idiot :mad:

Gus Hemmingway
03-21-2019, 02:15 PM
OP got these kids SEETHING :applause: :roll:

superduper
03-21-2019, 02:17 PM

Nah he got us VORPing :oldlol:

hiphopanonymous
03-21-2019, 02:17 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/738/025/db0.jpg

SamuraiSWISH
03-21-2019, 02:56 PM
The VORP KANG

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 03:06 PM

They are too scared to answer the question because they know :lol :lol

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 03:07 PM
The VORP KANG

Hi,

LAmbruh
03-21-2019, 03:08 PM
TheCorp got his groupies on a leash :oldlol: :lol

hiphopanonymous
03-21-2019, 03:12 PM
TheCorp got his alts open in multiple tabs and this is one of them :oldlol: :lol
we know

superduper
03-21-2019, 03:16 PM
Hi,

Why are you clinging on to one round? How about the three previous rounds without which you cannot even make the 4th final round?

LeGOAT's legacy consists of consistently beating the following BEHEMOTHS:

-Jeff Teague
-Reggie Jackson
-Andre Drummond
-Roy Hibbert
-Lance Stephenson
-Kyle Lowry
-Demar Derozan
-Bradley Beal

DAYUMMMM!! :eek:

#LeGOAT

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 03:18 PM
MJ didn't need Kyrie or Ray Allen to win his 6 rings

who's the fraud now?

No you are right, he just needed

Pippen
Grant
Rodman
Harper
Kerr
Kukoc
And Phil Jackson

But that was IT 😤😤

Next

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 03:21 PM

:roll: :cheers: :roll:

They're all too shook to answer one simple question:

superduper
03-21-2019, 03:22 PM
Avoiding my ether like the goddamn PLAGUE :roll: :roll:

Rico2016
03-21-2019, 03:23 PM

These babbling side stepping fools are shooketh

:roll: :roll:

Manny98
03-21-2019, 03:26 PM
Why are you clinging on to one round? How about the three previous rounds without which you cannot even make the 4th final round?

LeGOAT's legacy consists of consistently beating the following BEHEMOTHS:

-Jeff Teague
-Reggie Jackson
-Andre Drummond
-Roy Hibbert
-Lance Stephenson
-Kyle Lowry
-Demar Derozan
-Bradley Beal

DAYUMMMM!! :eek:

#LeGOAT
Kevin Durant
Paul George
Kevin Garnett
Paul Pierce
Shaq
Harden
Westbrook
Curry
Duncan
Kawhi

And so on...

hiphopanonymous
03-21-2019, 03:27 PM
These babbling side stepping fools are shooketh

:roll: :roll:
Think of the psychological gymnastics that must be required to encourage and reply to yourself on the internet

And additionally to categorize the actual people you are arguing against as "groupies"

superduper
03-21-2019, 03:30 PM
Kevin Durant
Paul George
Kevin Garnett
Paul Pierce
Shaq
Harden
Westbrook
Curry
Duncan
Kawhi

And so on...

He faced the bolded in the first 3 rounds in the East? :wtf:

Step up your reading comprehension bud :cheers:

Also, Bran got straight up eviscerated by Paul Pierce in their primes. Only when Pierce was old shell of his former self was Bran finally able to win and that too with a colluded superteam.

sdot_thadon
03-21-2019, 03:32 PM
Pretty amazing so many replies without answering the question. I suppose this is what triggered looks like?

On topic Op It's probably neck and neck between the Suns in 93 and the Jazz. I personally lean towards the Jazz as the best finals opponent because they are the only team he faced with 2 bonafide, available hall of famers.

Spurs m8
03-21-2019, 03:37 PM
Who even cares....Jordan was a better player regardless of how you want to sound anything.

It's so embarrassing for these young cats

And1AllDay
03-21-2019, 03:41 PM
Kevin Durant
Paul George
Kevin Garnett
Paul Pierce
Shaq
Harden
Westbrook
Curry
Duncan
Kawhi

And so on...

Big time wrekt

We. stay. winning :banana:

superduper
03-21-2019, 03:43 PM
Big time wrekt

We. stay. winning :banana:

Man.. I knew Bran stans couldn't read but god damn :roll: :roll:

You guys are just straight embarrassing yourselves

And1AllDay
03-21-2019, 03:43 PM

LAmbruh always bringin the heat :cheers:

Gus Hemmingway
03-21-2019, 03:44 PM
Kevin Durant
Paul George
Kevin Garnett
Paul Pierce
Shaq
Harden
Westbrook
Curry
Duncan
Kawhi

And so on...
rekt :applause:

And1AllDay
03-21-2019, 03:45 PM
Pretty amazing so many replies without answering the question. I suppose this is what triggered looks like?

On topic Op It's probably neck and neck between the Suns in 93 and the Jazz. I personally lean towards the Jazz as the best finals opponent because they are the only team he faced with 2 bonafide, available hall of famers.

Really makes ya think...

My vote for OP is prolly '97 Jazz?

bullettooth
03-21-2019, 03:46 PM
Wheels is taking over this thread!!

https://i.postimg.cc/cL8PHH0p/wheels.gif

sdot_thadon
03-21-2019, 03:47 PM
Who even cares....Jordan was a better player regardless of how you want to sound anything.

It's so embarrassing for these young cats
It's a legit question that can be answered. If you believe differently from Op bring your case to the stage, that's the point of this place to discuss hoops. The more topics get shit replies, the worse the quality of this place becomes.

sdot_thadon
03-21-2019, 03:51 PM
Really makes ya think...

My vote for OP is prolly '97 Jazz?
What's crazy is that team and the bad boy pistons are the only teams Mj defeated in the postseason with 2 available hall of famers? Didn't realize that.

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 03:54 PM
It's a legit question that can be answered. If you believe differently from Op bring your case to the stage, that's the point of this place to discuss hoops. The more topics get shit replies, the worse the quality of this place becomes.

Precisely.

These kids are so offended by a VERY simple question. It is a legitimate question that they are trying their hardest to avoid at all costs.

They'd rather talk about alts (false), or bring up different rounds (false), they'd rather talk about anything besides the question I posed.

Hmmm...I wonder why that is? :confusedshrug:

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 03:55 PM
What's crazy is that team and the bad boy pistons are the only teams Mj defeated in the postseason with 2 available hall of famers? Didn't realize that.

It could have been the Bird Celtics but of course he was winless against them...0-6 :(

ballinhun8
03-21-2019, 05:09 PM
Faced???

Hmmmm talent wise I think 93 Suns.

MVP in Barkley. All Stars in Johnson, Majerle. You also had a team full of veterans in Chambers, Rambis, Ainge. There were 7 guys averaging over 12 a game. Depth, talent, superstar. They just ran into a freight train when MJ turned it up in the Finals.

But to be real here LeBron's opposition in the finals has been so vastly overrated because they have actually beaten LeBron. If the jazz beat the bulls once they are looked at as a top tier team historically but does that mean it elevated MJs position because he beat a former champion?? LeBron beat and lost to his best opposition (no the 12 OKC does not count. They are not better than Seattle in 96) so in reality he beat guys who beat him and vice versa.

LeCola
03-21-2019, 05:18 PM
Lebron vs Duncan 5-11
Lebron vs Curry 7-15
Lebron vs Durant 5-9
Lebron vs Dirk 2-4

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

sdot_thadon
03-21-2019, 08:21 PM
Faced???

MVP in Barkley. All Stars in Johnson, Majerle. You also had a team full of veterans in Chambers, Rambis, Ainge. There were 7 guys averaging over 12 a game. Depth, talent, superstar. They just ran into a freight train when MJ turned it up in the Finals.

But to be real here LeBron's opposition in the finals has been so vastly overrated because they have actually beaten LeBron.If the jazz beat the bulls once they are looked at as a top tier team historically but does that mean it elevated MJs position because he beat a former champion?? LeBron beat and lost to his best opposition (no the 12 OKC does not count. They are not better than Seattle in 96) so in reality he beat guys who beat him and vice versa.
I can understand the suns being the best, I felt the Jazz were more complete though. They were consistent, disciplined, and better defensively.

I don't think you really believe the bolded. Okc is as good or better than Seattle why would they be overrated? Same with the Spurs who were an actually dynasty and the Warriors have become an actual dynasty before our eyes. Dallas is the weakest finas opponent Lebron has seen and even then they get severely underrated/overshadowed due to Lebron's poor performance in that series. That's already saying too much in a thread that's supposed to be about Mj's finals comp, not Lebron's.

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 08:47 PM
Faced???

But to be real here LeBron's opposition in the finals has been so vastly overrated because they have actually beaten LeBron. If the jazz beat the bulls once they are looked at as a top tier team historically but does that mean it elevated MJs position because he beat a former champion?? LeBron beat and lost to his best opposition (no the 12 OKC does not count. They are not better than Seattle in 96) so in reality he beat guys who beat him and vice versa.

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves because you're making less and less sense. KISS: Keep it simple stupid

First of all the Thunder never won a championship, but guess what how many of MJ's opponents ever did??

'91 Lakers [Yes] although this was a hobbled version of them, Magic had HIV, Kareem was off the team and Worthy was hurt

'92 Trailblazers [No] Definitely the weakest joke team he ever faced.

'93 Suns [No] Although I will give Jordan credit for this, this was a big win for him.

Side question, how many other times did Barkley lead the Suns to a finals appearance let alone chip?

'96 Supersonics [No] Jordan was a complete joke in this series and you could swap him out with nearly any top 50 player and they still win.

• 27 on 41.5%
• Outplayed by Shawn Kemp
• Shutdowm by 105 DRtg 6'2.5 Payton

The list goes on

'97 & '98 Jazz [No] But surely a Powerhouse Dynasty like the Jazz would have one at least ONE ring during their 20-year run with Stockton and Malone, no?

Jordan was gone for two seasons, what happened then?

Jordan only made six final so what happened for the other 20 years? :confusedshrug:

Real14
03-21-2019, 08:49 PM
mj beat shaq. Lebron couldnt even beat the wanna be shaq(dwight):lol

So he has to form superteams
So damn true!:roll:

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 08:51 PM
So damn true!:roll:

SamuraiSWISH
03-21-2019, 08:53 PM
VORP Kang

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 08:55 PM
VORP Kang

I know you are shook. It's a tough time for MJ fans.

Perhaps I'll know what it feels like one day if Zion passes LeBron.

Godspeed, coach 🙏🙏

ballinhun8
03-21-2019, 09:19 PM
Damn I come back to this thread and still no one can dispute what I wrote.

When are the Bron apologist gonna learn

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 09:33 PM
Damn I come back to this thread and still no one can dispute what I wrote.

When are the Bron apologist gonna learn

Yeah, no.

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves because you're making less and less sense. KISS: Keep it simple stupid

First of all the Thunder never won a championship, but guess what how many of MJ's opponents ever did??*

'91 Lakers [Yes] although this was a hobbled version of them, Magic had HIV, Kareem was off the team and Worthy was hurt

'93 Suns [No] Although I will give Jordan credit for this, this was a big win for him.

Side question, how many other times did Barkley lead the Suns to a finals appearance let alone chip?

'96 Supersonics [No] Jordan was a complete joke in this series and you could swap him out with nearly any top 50 player and they still win.*

ballinhun8
03-21-2019, 09:42 PM
Come onnnnn

I know someone can try to challenge me on this. It shouldn't be easy to take over a thread with straight facts and not have someone battle me.

I know we're in a soft era but surely there's gotta be competition outside GS.

I'm strictly talking Jordan. I know you guys don't want me killing the champions of this era outside the past two Warrior teams.

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 09:45 PM
So are you ignoring my ether?

I'm sure it's probably easier for you to do that but then that would also mean you're conceding the battle...

ballinhun8
03-21-2019, 09:49 PM
Is there going to be someone who actually steps up???

I'm in sniper mood tonight. I'm here to set dudes straight so just waiting on a challenge to come thru.

Who want next?

Manny98
03-21-2019, 09:50 PM
Corp in this thread

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4hLQsWNKcQmFCWmA/giphy.gif

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 09:51 PM
Just as I thought :D

Conceding again.

Next

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?

ballinhun8
03-21-2019, 09:51 PM
Anyone in this thread???

Anyone??

Asking for a friend.

ballinhun8
03-21-2019, 09:52 PM
Anyone wanna battle tonight?

No NBA tonight so most y'all should be free.

I'm here to dog walk nggas

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 09:53 PM
Corp in this thread

:roll: :roll: :roll:

This could very well be the best usage of a .gif in ISH history :bowdown:

MannyDaGod :cheers:

ballinhun8
03-21-2019, 09:54 PM
Helllllllooooooo

Waiting for anyone to respond???

I keep seeing red and green lights go on on certain avatars but waiting for someone to respond.

And1AllDay
03-21-2019, 09:57 PM
Corp in this thread

:roll: :eek: :roll:

Shut
it
down

And1AllDay
03-21-2019, 09:59 PM
Helllllllooooooo

Waiting for anyone to respond???

I keep seeing red and green lights go on on certain avatars but waiting for someone to respond.

Bruh you been a pathetic deflector the entire thread man. Your not smart you don't make any good points you just waste space

ballinhun8
03-21-2019, 09:59 PM
Where are my fellow MJ fans so we can discuss this thread??

I would like to see a counter point to the excellent analysis I made on the teams he faced and the jokes of today. Or we can separate that into another thread if necessary.

sdot_thadon
03-21-2019, 10:06 PM
Where are my fellow MJ fans so we can discuss this thread??

I would like to see a counter point to the excellent analysis I made on the teams he faced and the jokes of today. Or we can separate that into another thread if necessary.
is this the part where you ignore being quoted?

ballinhun8
03-21-2019, 10:09 PM
is this the part where you ignore being quoted?

I liked what you wrote. I'm just on my phone so I'm not tryna write a whole response out to a valid counter point.

sdot_thadon
03-21-2019, 10:10 PM
I liked what you wrote. I'm just on my phone so I'm not tryna write a whole response out to a valid counter point.
10-4

Cali Syndicate
03-21-2019, 10:16 PM
LeBron Stan: MJ only started winning when the pistons and Magic got old.

Pistons core was still in their late 20s/ early 30s. Magic was early 30s, as a MVP runner-up and MVP season prior.

LeBron Stan: LeBron beat the 2013 Spurs!

Spurs core was mid/late 30s.

Not out of the question 2012 OKC loses to all of MJ finals opponents in a 7 game series.

2016 was obviously Lebrons greatest win but easily could have gone either way. That series came down to wire. And obviously there were underlying variables at play. Its even feasible The bulls couls beat the warriors as well seeing that the warriors are a perimeter oriented offense and MJ and Pippen are 2 of the best perimter defenders of all time.

TheCorporation
03-21-2019, 11:18 PM

Pistons core was still in their late 20s/ early 30s. Magic was early 30s, as a MVP runner-up and MVP season prior.

Not out of the question 2012 OKC loses to all of MJ finals opponents in a 7 game series.

2016 was obviously Lebrons greatest win but easily could have gone either way. That series came down to wire. And obviously there were underlying variables at play. Its even feasible The bulls couls beat the warriors as well seeing that the warriors are a perimeter oriented offense and MJ and Pippen are 2 of the best perimter defenders of all time.

ballinhun8
03-21-2019, 11:21 PM

Spot on.

But a lot of people don't like to say this cuz they are living in the now.

sdot_thadon
03-21-2019, 11:22 PM

I agree but I'm going to play devil's advocate here because most of these points go both ways.

The Pistons core was old in the sense of them having been through 3 straight finals runs which is curtains for most cores as we know them. That and the fact of them never leaving the 1st rd again after that season on a steep decline into the lotto.

The Lakers weren't old either but were coming off a stretch of being in 4 of the last 5 finals themselves. They also lost a huge key of their core in Kareem and their days of contending were over 91 was their last hurrah so to speak.

The Spurs were a 30 somethings squad in 2013 but we know they were also a dynasty. Utah was a 30 somethings squad themselves in 97 and 98 and didn't have a young star in the making being groomed on their roster.

About Okc not much to say besides i strongly disagree they'd lose to every finals opponent Mj faced. Not one of those teams has a guy that can deal with Kevin Durant. I also see quite often people saying okc was too young but then turn around and use the 96 bulls beating orlando as a feat as well.....

2016 was one of a kind. I don't know if any other player pulls it off because of the huge load Lebron shouldered to even be able to have a tie game late in game 7. And yes Mike and Scottie were 2 of the best perimeter defenders of all time.....with handchecking I'm not sure losing the ability to hand check won't land them in the same hole as the rest of the league trying to deal with them. Especially if we're thinking the same and you mean the 2nd 3peat Bulls. They were older and the ability to hand check would be even more crucial to survival against an alltime great team in their prime.

Bawkish
03-22-2019, 01:28 AM
I agree but I'm going to play devil's advocate here because most of these points go both ways.

The Pistons core was old in the sense of them having been through 3 straight finals runs which is curtains for most cores as we know them. That and the fact of them never leaving the 1st rd again after that season on a steep decline into the lotto.

The Lakers weren't old either but were coming off a stretch of being in 4 of the last 5 finals themselves. They also lost a huge key of their core in Kareem and their days of contending were over 91 was their last hurrah so to speak.

The Spurs were a 30 somethings squad in 2013 but we know they were also a dynasty. Utah was a 30 somethings squad themselves in 97 and 98 and didn't have a young star in the making being groomed on their roster.

About Okc not much to say besides i strongly disagree they'd lose to every finals opponent Mj faced. Not one of those teams has a guy that can deal with Kevin Durant. I also see quite often people saying okc was too young but then turn around and use the 96 bulls beating orlando as a feat as well.....

2016 was one of a kind. I don't know if any other player pulls it off because of the huge load Lebron shouldered to even be able to have a tie game late in game 7. And yes Mike and Scottie were 2 of the best perimeter defenders of all time.....with handchecking I'm not sure losing the ability to hand check won't land them in the same hole as the rest of the league trying to deal with them. Especially if we're thinking the same and you mean the 2nd 3peat Bulls. They were older and the ability to hand check would be even more crucial to survival against an alltime great team in their prime.

OKC is a young team that over acheived that made it into the Finals. They were almost got swept by the Grizzlies the following year

Orlando has been in the Finals in the year before. They beat MJ's Bulls that year. They bulldozed their way to the playoffs up until the rematch with the Bulls

Orlando, albeit a young team, is a total powerhouse and a legit title contender. OKC is a fluke

SamuraiSWISH
03-22-2019, 06:25 AM
So using that asinine logic the Warriors have been

egokiller
03-22-2019, 07:07 AM
What is the best wheelchair OP ever rolled in?

Da_Realist
03-22-2019, 07:09 AM
So using that asinine logic the Warriors have been “old” since 2017 season.

The Bulls won 3 straight Finals and had gone to 5 straight ECF's going into the 94 season. Does anyone seriously think the Bulls would have fallen off the cliff in 94 had they brought the exact same team back? They got out of the first round without MJ that year.

87-91 Detroit Pistons played 500 games (RS + PO)
89-93 Chicago Bulls played 501 games (RS + PO)*

*Not counting Dream Team commitments during the summer of 92

Why weren't the Bulls too old or worn down?

sdot_thadon
03-22-2019, 08:36 AM
OKC is a young team that over acheived that made it into the Finals. They were almost got swept by the Grizzlies the following year

Orlando has been in the Finals in the year before. They beat MJ's Bulls that year. They bulldozed their way to the playoffs up until the rematch with the Bulls

Orlando, albeit a young team, is a total powerhouse and a legit title contender. OKC is a fluke
How do you figure that? The Thunder made the conference finals the season before that one and 3 out of 4 years overall from 2011-2014. That's with Harden only being there for 2 of those seasons and with Russ missing almost half of 2014. All this happened in tbe so called "greatest conference ever" That's far from what I'd call a fluke, especially in comparison to that Magic team you speak of. The Magic made that finals and the east finals the next season before Shaq high tailed it and Penny's body began breaking down like the following season. If Horace plays more than a game in the 96 ecf maybe it goes differently and they have 2 finals appearances but i doubt it. That's closer to a fluke than what Okc did.

sdot_thadon
03-22-2019, 08:41 AM
So using that asinine logic the Warriors have been “old” since 2017 season.

Oh and Jordan / Pip / Rodman were great defensively because of their length, lateral quickness, IQ, anticipation and feet. NOT because of hand check physicality.

That helped lesser talented defensive players.
So what we're going to do here is ignore the fact that the Pistons were a 1st rd elimination the following season and never made the playoffs again after being back to back world champs? Or am I supposed to believe another made for Wheaties fairy tale that Detroit was soo scared of Mj that they'd rather never make the playoffs again coach?

And :oldlol: at handchecking now being reduced from the god weapon that modern players couldn't possibly deal with to being a tactic for lesser talents. :wtf:

knicksman
03-22-2019, 08:56 AM
imagine respecting a ringchasers ring? you must have a savanah like girlfriend if thats your standards:lol

sdot_thadon
03-22-2019, 09:01 AM
imagine respecting a ringchasers ring? you must have a savanah like girlfriend if thats your standards:lol
imagine having 10,000 other posts exactly like this one.

knicksman
03-22-2019, 09:05 AM
imagine having 10,000 other posts exactly like this one.

I think Ive found the answer to the constant trolling. Coz they really hate their lives living with their savannahs:lol

sdot_thadon
03-22-2019, 09:25 AM
I think Ive found the answer to the constant trolling. Coz they really hate their lives living with their savannahs:lol
I think the answer to trolling would probably be to contribute to discussions instead of being dead weight....just my 2 cents

Phoenix
03-22-2019, 09:31 AM

The 91 Pistons core( Isiah 30, Rodman 30, Dumars 28) is basically the same ages as the Warriors core are now( Durant 30, Steph 31, Klay 28) who have come off 4 straight finals, and nobody looks at them as old. Quite the contrary, most have inked them in for this years championship and next year if KD stays. It's possible had Detroit not run into a young and hungry Bulls team that they had one more title in them. I mean who would you choose between the 91 Pistons and Lakers? That could have gone either way. Yeah they really fell off after 92 but let's deal with 91, because teams can rise and fall from one year to the next. The 91 Pistons were a prime MJ away from potentially a 3peat. But we want to discredit them as a means to discredit MJ not beating the Pistons 'until they got old'. People forget MJ and the Bulls were the only team in 89 that took any games off the Pistons. The Bulls conceivably could have won the chip in 90 if MJ's running mates hadn't buckled. So he really only needed a second CONSISTENT star and the Pistons would have fallen before they did. Pippen weren't shit in 89 and he was still up and coming in 90. 91 was when he took that leap to legit championship second option. You could have transplanted the 89 and 90 Pistons into 91 and they're losing to the 91 Bulls too. Not a sweep, but we saw MJ and the Bulls coming before 91.

So yeah, the whole 'Pistons were old because of multiple deep runs' is overplayed. The Bulls made the conference finals in 89 and 90, then reeled off 3 straight title runs. Nobody looked at them as too old either when they beat the Suns and before MJ retired. In fact with Kukoc coming on board the Bulls were the easy 94 favorites until MJ dropped his bomb.

sdot_thadon
03-22-2019, 09:41 AM
The Pistons core( Isiah 30, Rodman 30, Dumars 28) is basically the same ages as the Warriors core are now( Durant 30, Steph 31, Klay 28) who have come off 4 straight finals, and nobody looks at them as old. Quite the contrary, most have inked them in for this years championship and next year if KD stays. It's possible had Detroit not run into a young and hungry Bulls team that they had one more title in them. I mean who would you choose between the 91 Pistons and Lakers? That could have gone either way. Yeah they really fell off after 92 but let's deal with 91, because teams can rise and fall from one year to the next. The 91 Pistons were a prime MJ away from potentially a 3peat. But we want to discredit them as a means to discredit MJ not beating the Pistons 'until they got old'. People forget MJ and the Bulls were the only team in 89 that took any games off the Pistons. The Bulls conceivably could have won the chip in 90 if MJ's running mates hadn't buckled. So he really only needed a second CONSISTENT star and the Pistons would have fallen before they did. Pippen weren't shit in 89 and he was still up and coming in 90. 91 was when he took that leap to legit championship second option. You could have transplanted the 89 and 90 Pistons into 91 and they're losing to the 91 Bulls too. Not a sweep, but we saw MJ and the Bulls coming before 91.

So yeah, the whole 'Pistons were old because of multiple deep runs' is overplayed. The Bulls made the conference finals in 89 and 90, then reeled off 3 straight title runs. Nobody looked at them as too old either when they beat the Suns and before MJ retired. In fact with Kukoc coming on board the Bulls were the easy 94 favorites until MJ dropped his bomb.
You make some good points there about them possibly beating Detroit ahead of 91. That's part of young teams' growth. Hell they maybe could have made it in 89 if Mj had a better game 5 in the ecf. But back to my point, if the Pistons weren't done at that point wouldn't they have stayed in contention? Remember contending doesn't necessarily mean being champions, these dudes had a fork in them.

TheCorporation
03-22-2019, 09:45 AM
What is the best wheelchair OP ever rolled in?

What ith the beth wheelthair I ever rollth'd in

Hmmm, not sure, but...

What was the best team MJ faced in the Finals?.

Phoenix
03-22-2019, 09:50 AM
You make some good points there about them possibly beating Detroit ahead of 91. That's part of young teams' growth. Hell they maybe could have made it in 89 if Mj had a better game 5 in the ecf. But back to my point, if the Pistons weren't done at that point wouldn't they have stayed in contention? Remember contending doesn't necessarily mean being champions, these dudes had a fork in them.

That's what I'm saying though. Detroit was done by 92. That's not in dispute. But they were viable in 91 when the Bulls beat them. I'm keeping it in the context of *that* season. What happened in 92 is what happened but not relevant to 91, other than to say the Pistons were on their last real run when Chicago beat them. But they were still potent and as I said, if MJ had a better player on his side earlier than 91 I think history sees that 3 year window between 88 and 90 differently. It's just the way things went. I mean let's put it this way. Take Chicago out of the equation in 91. Who else in the east is beating Detroit that year? New York wasn't ready. EDIT: Cleveland didn't even make playoffs that year. Boston was done. Philly with Barkley and Hawkins? Hmmmmm.

I think take 91 Chicago out of the equation, and it's even money with the Pistons against the Lakers.

Da_Realist
03-22-2019, 10:21 AM
91 -- Chuck Daly accepted the offer to coach the Dream Team and angered Isiah Thomas by not advocating for his roster spot on the team. Daly lost the team when he lost Isiah.

92 -- Detroit spent the year holding it together while slowly imploding, eventually losing to the team that pushed Chicago to 7 games.

93 -- Daly read the tea leaves and left Detroit, coached Isiah's nemesis on the Dream Team and landed in New Jersey for the 93 season. Vinnie Johnson left for SA. James Edwards left for LAC.

94 -- Isiah snapped his Achilles heel and retired shortly afterward.

Manny98
03-22-2019, 10:50 AM
What ith the beth wheelthair I ever rollth'd in

Hmmm, not sure, but...

What was the best team MJ faced in the Finals?.
Straight_Lispin :roll:

And1AllDay
03-22-2019, 03:26 PM
Straight_Lispin :roll:

:cheers: :oldlol:

The kids are so shook I think only one person even answered the OP question

:roll:

They don't want to accept that their fraud beat nobody

TheCorporation
05-04-2019, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=TheCorporation]Well let's not get ahead of ourselves because you're making less and less sense. KISS: Keep it simple stupid

First of all the Thunder never won a championship, but guess what how many of MJ's opponents ever did??

'96 Supersonics [No] Jordan was a complete joke in this series and you could swap him out with nearly any top 50 player and they still win.

Round Mound
05-04-2019, 05:48 PM
IMO...The 96 Sonics.

SpaceJam2
05-04-2019, 05:51 PM
IMO...The 96 Sonics.

Better than your 93 Suns?

Those pitiful 96 Sonics never even sniffed another 2nd round win let alone Finals appearance after their fluke Cinderella run in 96