PDA

View Full Version : trump destroys corpse mccain

dude77
03-21-2019, 02:21 AM
[B][SIZE="6"]"I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted,' Trump said of McCain. "I didn

TheMan
03-21-2019, 03:15 AM
Lol, straight up bitchmade, still getting triggered over a dead man :oldlol:

NumberSix
03-21-2019, 03:41 AM
I generally agree with Trump’s sentiment on McCain, but just because something is true doesn’t mean should publicly say it.

I agree that McCain’s involvement with the dossier was a scumbag thing to do, but what is there to gain from this? No matter how accurate what you say is, it’s always going to be viewed as sticking it to a dead man. Like, what are you achieveing?

iamgine
03-21-2019, 03:47 AM
Perhaps a warning to everyone. Sort of 'If I'm willing to go after a dead man, I'm willing to go after anyone so don't be a John Mccain'.

Objectivity
03-21-2019, 05:19 AM
:djparty :hammertime:

Real Men Wear Green
03-21-2019, 08:19 AM
Perhaps a warning to everyone. Sort of 'If I'm willing to go after a dead man, I'm willing to go after anyone so don't be a John Mccain'.
I could see that if he had actually killed McCain but instead what we have here is a crazy person complaining that a dead man failed to write a thank you note.

stalkerforlife
03-21-2019, 08:39 AM
You never know what Trump will say when that xanax kicks in.

No filter.

Savage.

Ben Simmons 25
03-21-2019, 08:54 AM
I could see that if he had actually killed McCain but instead what we have here is a crazy person complaining that a dead man failed to write a thank you note.

Yeah except that

Real Men Wear Green
03-21-2019, 09:04 AM
Yeah except that’s literally not what happened at all and you personally come off just as “crazy” by making such a claim.

He was sarcastic in this instance while still taking digs at a dead guy and or his family which to me of which he had repeated public disputes with so I’d say it comes off as incredibly childish and insecure... definitely not supporting evidence of crazy and definitely not actual complaining.
He directly referenced the Obamacare no vote. Of course he was complaining. Your hero does nothing but complain. You can cry over myself and others calling him crazy if you want to but he is. I guess saying he's just childish helps you feel better about supporting him but I'm not going to sit here and ignore the fact that he's unhinged.

tpols
03-21-2019, 09:13 AM
OP keeping it classy.

Patrick Chewing
03-21-2019, 09:35 AM

No, what we have is a dead man that peddled some fake dossier in an attempt to remove the President from office.

Whether the man is dead or alive, he deserves the criticism.

Ben Simmons 25
03-21-2019, 09:42 AM
He directly referenced the Obamacare no vote. Of course he was complaining. Your hero does nothing but complain. You can cry over myself and others calling him crazy if you want to but he is. I guess saying he's just childish helps you feel better about supporting him but I'm not going to sit here and ignore the fact that he's unhinged.

Unhinged?

And my hero?

Lol holy shit you have no hope.

Yeah a guy that has literally done the least amount of military intervention and escalation out of every US president in my entire ****ing lifetime... yeah, THAT’S the guy that’s unhinged.

If you haven’t figured out by now that Trump is calculated and socially manipulative in his antics, you literally never will. Nevertheless, it’s still petty and childish and reeks of insecurity on his part.

AND your claim was that he complained about a “dead man not writing a thank you note” which again, isn’t actually what happened at all.

I call a spade a spade. You? You root for sports teams. And you’re so incredibly biased that it turns you into a borderline hysterical moron.

Real Men Wear Green
03-21-2019, 10:03 AM
I rest my case.

tpols
03-21-2019, 10:09 AM
[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]Unhinged?

And my hero?

Lol holy shit you have no hope.

Yeah a guy that has literally done the least amount of military intervention and escalation out of every US president in my entire ****ing lifetime... yeah, THAT

ItsMillerTime
03-21-2019, 10:14 AM
"Trump destroys corpse mccain"

This is an accomplishment to you, OP?

Real Men Wear Green
03-21-2019, 10:17 AM
"Trump destroys corpse mccain"

This is an accomplishment to you, OP?Trump himself said he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and these people would still support him. And here we are.

SomeBlackDude
03-21-2019, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE=NumberSix]
I agree that McCain

andgar923
03-21-2019, 11:34 AM
It takes a certain level of disgusting f*cked up person to continuously attack a dead man.

The pettiness level Trump sinks to is beyond any 14 year old girl.

This shows a character flaw that I

Ben Simmons 25
03-21-2019, 11:40 AM
I rest my case.

Yeah you rested a case that was full of shit and an inaccurate assessment/labeling. Congrats?

Ben Simmons 25
03-21-2019, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=andgar923]It takes a certain level of disgusting f*cked up person to continuously attack a dead man.

The pettiness level Trump sinks to is beyond any 14 year old girl.

This shows a character flaw that I

SomeBlackDude
03-21-2019, 11:43 AM
Trump is sick and twisted, don’t think for a second that he does anything for others, it’s all about him.

the emperor obviously got some devastating news on the witch hunt front this past weekend. hence the complete meltdown.

John McCain received the fake and phony dossier. You hear about the dossier? It was paid for by Crooked Hillary Clinton. And John McCain got it. And what did he do? He didn’t call me. He turned it over to the FBI hoping to put me in jeopardy.

-donald j. trump, gawd emperor

gotta blame somebody for your life of crime, right?

now we patiently wait for the fake news to catch up on current events.

Norcaliblunt
03-21-2019, 11:52 AM
The Democrats need to steal a play out of the Trump playbook and find a candidate who will diss all the prominent mainstream Democrats like Trump has done with the Republicans.

Patrick Chewing
03-21-2019, 11:57 AM
The Democrats need to steal a play out of the Trump playbook and find a candidate who will diss all the prominent mainstream Democrats like Trump has done with the Republicans.

That'll be impossible. They all repeat the same talking points over and over like robots. They rarely mud sling against each other and that's why they are so effective in changing the narrative against Republicans. They all repeat the same lies and no one ever challenges them.

Trump's toughest opponent would be a candidate who is just like him. The former Starbucks CEO is the only candidate I've seen who is willing to challenge the DNC machine.

Real Men Wear Green
03-21-2019, 12:48 PM
Yeah you rested a case that was full of shit and an inaccurate assessment/labeling. Congrats?My bad, he didn't complain about not receiving a thank you note from a dead man. Oh wait, he did. Your hero is a nut and your obsession with me is unhealthy. Anything else?

baudkarma
03-21-2019, 12:53 PM
Does Trump not understand that dead people can't say thank you?

dude77
03-21-2019, 01:05 PM
No, what we have is a dead man that peddled some fake dossier in an attempt to remove the President from office.

Whether the man is dead or alive, he deserves the criticism.

https://i.imgur.com/RG0BS1U.gif

lol@all these cucks talking about honor and you don't attack a dead man when that dead man was trying to destroy you when he was alive

Ben Simmons 25
03-21-2019, 01:24 PM
My bad, he didn't complain about not receiving a thank you note from a dead man. Oh wait, he did. Your hero is a nut and your obsession with me is unhealthy. Anything else?

If you interpret the words literally with a third grade understanding.

You’re an arrogant dick that’s supremely confident even in times of being 100% dead ass wrong. That’s my problem with you.

You’re a microcosm of what I find to be our society’s biggest problem.

Real Men Wear Green
03-21-2019, 01:38 PM
[quote=Ben Simmons 25]If you interpret the words literally with a third grade understanding.

You

Rocket
03-21-2019, 02:30 PM
McCain was wrong for his part in pushing the fake Russian dossier however Trump should drop this. I generally support Trump but saying things like this serves no purpose. He just needs to declassify everything related to the issues with the DOJ and FBI during the election. McCains role in all of that will be enough to tarnish his reputation.

diamenz
03-21-2019, 03:18 PM

well that's gotta be beta the dork, right? he's got spirit, he's got charisma! wouldn't be surprised if the guy stopped in a corn field and started doing yoga while on the campaign trail.

bladefd
03-21-2019, 03:47 PM
Donny is a pretty sick individual.. I expect nothing less from a narcissistic person with a lack of character. He barely won in 2016 against a questionable candidate in Hillary, and I don't expect that to happen again in 2020.

I hope Trump and his minions in White House (including his two sons and daughter-wife) get indicted and jested at for the laughingstocks that they are.

Patrick Chewing
03-21-2019, 03:53 PM
Donny is a pretty sick individual.. I expect nothing less from a narcissistic person with a lack of character. He barely won in 2016 against a questionable candidate in Hillary, and I don't expect that to happen again in 2020.

I hope Trump and his minions in White House (including his two sons and daughter-wife) get indicted and jested at for the laughingstocks that they are.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/da/2016_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg/474px-2016_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg.png

Yup. Barely.

Lakers Legend#32
03-21-2019, 03:54 PM
Trump is getting more insane with each passing day.

Lakers Legend#32
03-21-2019, 03:54 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/da/2016_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg/474px-2016_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg.png

Yup. Barely.

Trump's got the tumbleweeds vote.

Patrick Chewing
03-21-2019, 03:55 PM
Trump's got the tumbleweeds vote.

Look at Oklahoma. Now that's MAGA country!

bladefd
03-21-2019, 04:12 PM

Yup. Barely.

Lil Donny lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes

Lil Donny won electoral vote count by a mere 74 vote count

After the 2018 blue tsunami in House of Reps and upcoming Mueller report + pending lawsuits against Donny's associates, you might want to pull your pants up, big boy. It won't be pretty for Lil Donny if he runs in 2020.

Patrick Chewing
03-21-2019, 04:51 PM
Lil Donny won electoral vote count by a mere 74 vote count

LOL there is nothing "mere" about 74 votes.

After the 2018 blue tsunami in House of Reps and upcoming Mueller report + pending lawsuits against Donny's associates, you might want to pull your pants up, big boy. It won't be pretty for Lil Donny if he runs in 2020.

Hmmm eerily reminiscent language circa 2015. You boys just don't learn. Goddamn masochists. :oldlol:

Ben Simmons 25
03-21-2019, 05:32 PM
Lol arrogant clueless dumb****.

bladefd
03-21-2019, 05:41 PM
LOL there is nothing "mere" about 74 votes.

Hmmm eerily reminiscent language circa 2015. You boys just don't learn. Goddamn masochists. :oldlol:

Hillary was the 2nd most disliked presidential candidate in recorded US history (after Lil Donny) and still won popular vote by 3 million votes. I don't see Democrats putting up someone anywhere as hated as Hillary in 2020.

Note: the most disliked candidate in recorded US history is still running next year. Lets see if he can break his own records once Mueller releases *the report*.

dude77
03-21-2019, 06:53 PM
Hillary was the 2nd most disliked presidential candidate in recorded US history (after Lil Donny) and still won popular vote by 3 million votes. I don't see Democrats putting up someone anywhere as hated as Hillary in 2020.

Note: the most disliked candidate in recorded US history is still running next year. Lets see if he can break his own records once Mueller releases *the report*.

they really don't learn lol .. there's gonna be a mass suicide come nov 2020

NumberSix
03-21-2019, 09:50 PM
Lil Donny lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes
The

Patrick Chewing
03-21-2019, 10:34 PM
Dems are desperate. Here are five things some of the Democratic candidates are running on:

1. $1000 check to every U.S. citizen every year
2. Reparations
3. Removal of the Electoral College
4. Lowering the voting age to 16
5. Allowing illegal immigrants the right to vote

Can it be any more obvious that they are just trying to buy votes and create new voters?? :oldlol:

MaxFly
03-21-2019, 10:36 PM
I rest my case.

Lol... the amazing thing is that people are wilfully defending this behavior or couching their criticism. You don't have to love John McCain to recognize that bagging on and complaining about a guy who has been dead for a little more than half a year is juvenile behavior. Unhinged indeed.

Jasper
03-21-2019, 10:39 PM
Trump never had parents that washed out his mouth ....

Trump = Pure Bum

diamenz
03-21-2019, 11:46 PM
Dems are desperate. Here are five things some of the Democratic candidates are running on:

2. Reparations

Can it be any more obvious that they are just trying to buy votes and create new voters?? :oldlol:

isn't that what politicians do?

bladefd
03-22-2019, 01:45 AM

2. Reparations

Only couple candidates even mentioned 1 (not sure about the amount) and 2.. Who mentioned 4 or 5?

I don't mind 3 tbh but it will never pass. You need too many states to agree to a Constitutional amendment.

Brujesino
03-22-2019, 03:50 AM

2. Reparations

who said these?

NumberSix
03-22-2019, 04:27 AM
Lol... the amazing thing is that people are wilfully defending this behavior or couching their criticism. You don't have to love John McCain to recognize that bagging on and complaining about a guy who has been dead for a little more than half a year is juvenile behavior. Unhinged indeed.
Yeah, it

Real Men Wear Green
03-22-2019, 07:27 AM
[quote=NumberSix]Yeah, it

Patrick Chewing
03-22-2019, 09:28 AM
who said these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5f7TbauawQ

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/

Jasper
03-22-2019, 09:50 AM
I would like the Trump supporters to list the things he has accomplished in his first two years ------

Right now I am lost on what he has accomplished other than hire and fire part of his cabinet.

Patrick Chewing
03-22-2019, 09:56 AM
I would like the Trump supporters to list the things he has accomplished in his first two years ------

Right now I am lost on what he has accomplished other than hire and fire part of his cabinet.

You are lost alright.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

And just yesterday he signed an executive order that protects free speech on college campuses.

Oh, and the last ISIS stronghold was demolished the other day, so in essence, ISIS is no more. The JV team known as ISIS.

MaxFly
03-22-2019, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=NumberSix]Yeah, it

Hawker
03-22-2019, 10:32 PM

Report released. Nice prediction.

Facepalm
03-24-2019, 12:56 PM
The National Cathedral just fact checked another one of Trump's lies
[QUOTE][B]

Real Men Wear Green
03-24-2019, 01:59 PM
The National Cathedral just fact checked another one of Trump's lies Somehow I gave Trump too much credit. My bad.

Hawker
03-24-2019, 04:19 PM
Somehow I gave Trump too much credit. My bad.

How'd that whole Russia thing work out for you?

Real Men Wear Green
03-24-2019, 05:26 PM
How'd that whole Russia thing work out for you?
What are you referring to?

Hawker
03-24-2019, 06:22 PM
What are you referring to?

:lol

Is this why Jeff deleted all the threads? You never made posts about Trump and Russia?

Real Men Wear Green
03-24-2019, 07:07 PM
:lol

Is this why Jeff deleted all the threads? You never made posts about Trump and Russia?Yeah that's it, I'm being protected from stupid arguments by trumpanzees.

If you expect me to respond to something you have to give me something to respond to. I was hoping for embarrassment, and am still crossing my fingers that he will have to pardon himself and/or his kids. But I've never predicted impeachment, sorry to ruin your day. Pelosi isn't for it and even if they did impeach the Senate won't convict without a smoking gun. Don't see much improvement in having Pence as president either, just would like to see Trump embarrassed. Which is now up to the various states and the House to investigate.

MaxFly
03-26-2019, 06:43 PM
So anyone here want to revisit the harsh criticism of McCain given the new revelations from Lindsey Graham?

Graham encouraged McCain to turn Trump-Russia dossier over to FBI (https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/25/politics/lindsey-graham-john-mccain-dossier-fbi/index.html?utm_content=2019-03-25T16%3A44%3A59&utm_medium=social&utm_term=image&utm_source=twCNNp)

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham said Monday that he told the late Sen. John McCain to turn over the dossier of Trump-Russia allegations to the FBI, pushing back against President Donald Trump's assertions that the Arizona Republican helped fan the flames of the Russia investigation.

Graham told CNN after a news conference that he told Trump in Florida this weekend that "Sen. McCain deserves better" than the way the President has been publicly disparaging the late senator and war hero in the last week. And Graham publicly acknowledged he had advanced knowledge of the dossier, the existence of which has enraged the President.

Graham defended McCain's role and said that he told Trump that his close friend's involvement was limited.

Graham added: "I told the President it was not John McCain. I know because John McCain showed me the dossier. And I told him the only thing I knew to do with it, it could be a bunch of garbage, it could be true, who knows? Turn it over to somebody who's job it is to find these things out and John McCain acted appropriately."

Asked more about the matter later, Graham said he put the dossier in "a safe" the day he got it and turned it over to the FBI the next day.

"And I understand that, clearly people are in the McCain world that did some things inappropriate but it was not John McCain. John McCain did not give it to anybody in the press, he talked to me just as soon as he got it, and he turned it over to the FBI and that's exactly what he should have done."

Jasper
03-26-2019, 07:02 PM
You are lost alright.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

And just yesterday he signed an executive order that protects free speech on college campuses.

Oh, and the last ISIS stronghold was demolished the other day, so in essence, ISIS is no more. The JV team known as ISIS.
great website link of self proclaimed achievements....
funny most presidents do the same without an advertisement of how great he is....

I love this one :
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

And just where is that ?? he has not had funds put towards it :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Then of course his coal barons get no more omissions restrictions , because the Trump tards think the world is flat and there is no global warming ..:banghead:

dude77
03-26-2019, 07:18 PM
So anyone here want to revisit the harsh criticism of McCain given the new revelations from Lindsey Graham?

he's just defending his old friend .. you just know mccain was smiling at the prospect of that dossier screwing over trump

NumberSix
03-27-2019, 01:16 AM
Ok.

As I

MaxFly
03-27-2019, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=NumberSix]Ok.

As I

MaxFly
03-31-2019, 12:23 AM
Still waiting for a response to the above from Six...

NumberSix
03-31-2019, 07:32 AM
One thing to note... did you also consider it "despicable" or Trump and his people "scumbags" when they promoted and celebrated the leaking of what they and everyone knew to be stolen private e-mails derived from illegal hacking during the Presidential election?
Of course not. I’ve never applied that standard to anyone else, so why would I apply it to them?

Many people have leaked things about Trump. I don’t blame his political enemies for acknowledging the leaks or even taking political advantage of it. I blame the leakers, not the people who simply acknowledge the leaked material.

Do you think it’s bad that Bernie supporters protested the Dems’ convention over the anti-Bernie bias in the leaked DNC emails? What are they supposed to do? Just pretend it doesn’t exist?

This is a nonsense point you’re trying to make.

We know that people close to Trump even directed some of the timing of those leaks?
We absolutely don’t know that. We know there have been media claims of this, which doesn’t mean much.

I’m pretty sure that if it was actually true that an American was directing a foreign organization (Wikileaks) to release ANYTHING for the purpose of helping a campaign, Mueller would have at the least charged them with a campaign finance violation. But he didn’t charge anybody for doing that, which leads to the obvious conclusion that this didn’t actually happen.

MaxFly
05-14-2019, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE=NumberSix]Of course not. I

MaxFly
05-30-2019, 07:46 PM
John McCain just can't catch a break. (https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-official-confirms-white-house-202145207.html) Seems like the ill feelings towards McCain, or at least agency in regards to those ill feelings, have spread to White House staff who were "well meaning" according to Trump.

https://i.ibb.co/BCWzpVB/blog-email-uss-mccain.jpg

MaxFly
05-30-2019, 07:53 PM
trump is the most insecure and butthurt human to ever live :facepalm

In Trump's defense, it doesn't sound like he ordered this... but what is going on and what is being said in the White House if staffers think this sort of request is appropriate?

SomeBlackDude
05-30-2019, 08:50 PM
trump is the most insecure and butthurt human to ever live :facepalm

never seen a living man so shook of a dead man.

there are zombie movies with people less frazzled by the dead.

:biggums:

Stanley Kobrick
10-03-2020, 06:54 PM
it seems people who were mocking mccains illness and death, are now visably upset at those teasing trumps corona virus. i apologise looks like this should be moved to the politics section

Patrick Chewing
10-03-2020, 07:38 PM
it seems people who were mocking mccains illness and death, are now visably upset at those teasing trumps corona virus. i apologise looks like this should be moved to the politics section

There is a difference between criticizing someone who is dead, and wishing for someone to die. One is legitimate, and the other one is evil.

Let's face it, Liberals have already made it public that they want Trump to die.

TheMan
10-03-2020, 08:47 PM
There is a difference between criticizing someone who is dead, and wishing for someone to die. One is legitimate, and the other one is evil.

Let's face it, Liberals have already made it public that they want Trump to die.

Lol, Trump isn't gonna die...might have a rough go at it but he'll pull through, it's just the sniffles amirite?

LAmbruh
10-04-2020, 08:13 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/GpWVjdvZ/djhdjhdth.png (https://postimages.org/)

Stanley Kobrick
02-18-2021, 04:34 PM
:(

Real Men Wear Green
02-19-2021, 08:13 AM
An underdiscussed election factor. Acting McCain like this has to have played a role in Trump losing Arizona.

KennyPowers
02-19-2021, 08:25 AM
An underdiscussed election factor. Acting McCain like this has to have played a role in Trump losing Arizona.

I think it was mostly the rise of anchor babies becoming adults that can now vote.