PDA

View Full Version : Jerry West ETHERS Magic

FKAri
03-22-2019, 02:48 PM
https://streamable.com/0i893

This spectacular display of alphaness has me reconsidering their respective places on my GOAT list :eek:

"but it's a different job."
"I'm Magic Johnson"
:oldlol:

scuzzy
03-22-2019, 02:53 PM
:roll:

And1AllDay
03-22-2019, 02:55 PM
Wow I've never seen this before good find my brother :cheers: Jerry West destroyed Magic.

Magic was great on the court, not so much off :eek:

And1AllDay
03-22-2019, 02:57 PM

Almost reminded me one of those Corp (West) vs 3ball (Magic) debates that we see on the daily

bison
03-22-2019, 03:26 PM
Gotta love how an oldhead like jerry west understands and respects the modern game rather than trash it like a lot of guys from his generation do. Can’t say the same about magic who appears in total denial of Lakers shooting problems.

Patrick Chewing
03-22-2019, 03:31 PM
I was waiting for Jerry to say, "but I'm the logo", but I knew he had too much class for that. Magic and Lebron on the other hand....

LoneyROY7
03-22-2019, 03:41 PM
Magic's basketball analysis...

C-c-c-c-cringggeeeeee.

"The teams with shooters lost."

:yaohappy:

Smoke117
03-22-2019, 03:52 PM
Ha. On the radio they were contrasting Jerry West and Magic and how Magic has no idea what he is doing in this role while Jerry West is a master. Just because you were a great player doesn't mean you can be a great GM or coach or whatever. That is beside the point that they put a guy with no experience in this position in the first place. The Lakers are such a clusterfukk right now.

NBASTATMAN
03-22-2019, 04:12 PM
Jerry West should have also told Stephen a Smith that HE ROBBED ZUBAC from MAGIC..

That is one of the worse trades Ive ever seeN.. How do you give up Zubac for a scrub that couldnt get run time in Phily .?:facepalm

FKAri
03-22-2019, 04:33 PM
Jerry West should have also told Stephen a Smith that HE ROBBED ZUBAC from MAGIC..

That is one of the worse trades Ive ever seeN.. How do you give up Zubac for a scrub that couldnt get run time in Phily .?:facepalm
Muscala's a 3pt marksman. They need his red hot shooting. He's been torching teams to the tune of 0.208 with the Lakers :eek:

tontoz
03-22-2019, 08:03 PM
Some players just aren't cut out for the front office.

Ben Simmons 25
03-22-2019, 08:05 PM
Some players just aren't cut out for the front office.

Most players aren't cut out for the front office.

In fact, out of all the former player current analysts that I know of that are frequently on TV right now or constantly offering their public opinions, there may be one or two of those guys total that I would ever consider for a GM job...

Billups and Rose and that's where the list stops, off the top of my head. Probably Grant Hill too but I don't know if he's still active or not.

3ball
03-22-2019, 08:07 PM
Jerry West said that lebron is good for dribbling but not ball movement (24:43 mark):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfpDYxq9K3U&t=24m06s

Lebron needs the ball in his hands because he's unskilled otherwise, so magic must accept that the Lakers can't play the top brand of ball (ball movement) with lebron..

West understands Lebron's skill restriction to ball-domination, while magic apparently doesn't.. :confusedshrug:

TheCorporation
03-22-2019, 08:20 PM
https://streamable.com/0i893

This spectacular display of alphaness has me reconsidering their respective places on my GOAT list :eek:

"but it's a different job."
"I'm Magic Johnson"
:oldlol:

:lol

Muscala's a 3pt marksman. They need his red hot shooting. He's been torching teams to the tune of 0.208 with the Lakers :eek:

:roll: Sharpshooter :eek:

TheCorporation
03-22-2019, 08:21 PM
Jerry West said that lebron is good for dribbling but not ball movement (24:43 mark):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfpDYxq9K3U&t=24m06s

Lebron needs the ball in his hands because he's unskilled otherwise, so magic must accept that the Lakers can't play the top brand of ball (ball movement) with lebron..

West understands Lebron's skill restriction to ball-domination, while magic apparently doesn't.. :confusedshrug:

But could he lead in more than one of five categories?

1/5 MJ :(

tpols
03-22-2019, 08:46 PM

Magic is just saving face and being political. Where LeBron goes is not up to him... Its up to execs, silver, and LeBron. He's just rolling with the punches rn

hold this L
03-22-2019, 08:55 PM
I still can't believe the logo got "let go" so Lacob's arrogant dumbass can put his moronic son in his place. :facepalm

brownmamba00
03-23-2019, 01:07 AM
Lmao magic you gay goofball

RoseCity07
03-23-2019, 02:57 AM
Jerry West is a million times smarter than Magic :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-23-2019, 03:06 AM
Magic is just saving face and being political. Where LeBron goes is not up to him... Its up to execs, silver, and LeBron. He's just rolling with the punches rn

Nah dude.

West really is just that smarter.

Everywhere he's gone teams have prospered. Even the Clippers who've gutted their star power. They're a playoff team with a bunch of role players and quasi 'all stars'...in the western conference.

Magic could turn out to be great, but if the comparison is between West? He's got big shoes to fill.