PDA

View Full Version : Harden is the best player in the league

Pages : [1] 2

StrongLurk
03-22-2019, 10:18 PM
It is what it is, Harden is the best player in the league this year. Never thought that would happen.

Take Kobe's midrange game and extend it to the 3 point line...that's what Harden has done this year. Harden is also a very good free throw shooter and getting to the basket...he's also just a flopping bitch. But damn if his season isn't very similar to Kobe in 06.

Now, Harden has GOT to come through in the playoffs. His play has clearly taken a step down from the regular season, but he will probably be back-to-back MVP this year.

LoneyROY7
03-22-2019, 10:18 PM
Absolute monster. Unstoppable.

SouBeachTalents
03-22-2019, 10:19 PM
Let's wait until the playoffs to anoint him that

Rudeboy3
03-22-2019, 10:20 PM
lmao, dudes nothing but a chucker. Good luck winning anything in the playoffs when you aren't facing bum teams and Har_en is averaging close to 40 shots a game

StrongLurk
03-22-2019, 10:21 PM
Let's wait until the playoffs to anoint him that

Bro, I know how you feel...but he has actually been on a higher level than anyone this year by a decent margin.

Like, he isn't going to beat GS, so people still might slight him...but if he puts up 36/6/6 on good efficiency against them then he is definitely the best player.

Lebron is old and has crazy mileage so I have no problem putting someone else as the best player...but I've always had KD AND Steph ahead of Harden...probably AD too...but Harden has been UNDENIABLE this year.

He literally just shoots in people's face all game and hit's a crazy amount of unassisted shots...you can't stop it. It's definitely Kobe-like...except for the ***** ass flopping all the time (which ruins WATCHING him play for me).

Spurs m8
03-22-2019, 10:23 PM
Looking forward to the annual Harden playoff crash and burn

LoneyROY7
03-22-2019, 10:24 PM
Looking forward to the annual Harden playoff crash and burn

Brodie, you catch the show tonight?

Manny98
03-22-2019, 10:25 PM
Best flopper in the league

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ClumsyIndolentEeve-size_restricted.gif

Mask the Embiid
https://media.giphy.com/media/QO2kTordJV1As/giphy.gif

Spurs m8
Brodie, you catch the show tonight?

I didn't, mate.

StrongLurk
03-22-2019, 10:26 PM

True...but he's also been the best player...I don't respect him at all with the flopping and I can't even watch him play.

He is truly an enigma.

RoseCity07
03-22-2019, 10:40 PM
I think this is his best game of his career scoring wise. 9-13 from three.

Still not gonna do this in the playoffs. Choke job is imminent.

bison
03-22-2019, 10:42 PM
I’m starting to like harden.

People constantly bitching about him and minimizing his game is contributing to my like for him tbh

LoneyROY7
03-22-2019, 10:44 PM
I’m starting to like harden.

People constantly bitching about him and minimizing his game is contributing to my like for him tbh

One of the reasons he's my fave player. Makes it so much more enjoyable when they kill it.

Manny98
03-22-2019, 10:46 PM
True...but he's also been the best player...I don't respect him at all with the flopping and I can't even watch him play.

He is truly an enigma.
No he isn't, you have to actually show up in the playoffs to be considered the best player

Marchesk
03-22-2019, 10:48 PM
No he isn't, you have to actually show up in the playoffs to be considered the best player

We know who's not showing up in the playoffs this year.

StrongLurk
03-22-2019, 10:48 PM

Tell me, who has been the best player this year...I'll wait.

TommyGriffin
03-22-2019, 10:50 PM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/blqEBWV6iFjGM/giphy.gif

Manny98
03-22-2019, 10:50 PM
Tell me, who has been the best player this year...I'll wait.
Giannis easily
LeBron (when healthy)
PG
KD is coasting he's 10x better than the fraud come playoff time

Manny98
03-22-2019, 10:51 PM
Harden that's who, CP3 will have to carry like last year

Proctor
03-22-2019, 10:52 PM
I actually am excited/curious to see whether his "dominance" carries over into the playoffs this year. Less whistles, less bullshit, more pressure. One 30-40 point game a series with a bunch of 8-25 fg + 10 FT games aren't going to cut it.

StrongLurk
03-22-2019, 10:53 PM
Giannis easily
LeBron (when healthy)
PG

Giannis hasn't done shit in the playoffs and has NOT been better this season so far. Giannis is way more unproven than Harden.

Lebron? LOL, injuries count buddy. Can't be the best when hurt.

PG????

KD is the only possible one, I actually had him as the best player in the league at the start of the season. But when is 27/7/6 better than 36/7/8?

3ball
He's the best right now

TommyGriffin
Giannis easily
LeBron (when healthy)
PG

Is this guy the dumbest poster on ISH?

Survey says yes.

ninephive
03-22-2019, 10:54 PM
Shot as many free throws as the whole Spurs team tonight. Truly a legendary performance.

Proctor
03-22-2019, 10:54 PM
Giannis easily
LeBron (when healthy)
PG
I loathe Harden, but Lebron isn't even on his level...lmao.

Lebron is completely washed up, and his "health" has nothing to do with it. Good joke.

LoneyROY7
03-22-2019, 10:55 PM
Shot as many free throws as the whole Spurs team tonight. Truly a legendary performance.

Only would've had a measly 47 without FTs, right champ? :oldlol: :oldlol:

StrongLurk
03-22-2019, 10:56 PM
He's the best right now

This is all I am saying. Can't believe 3ball is the one who gets it...

Harden deserves A LOT of credit for his play this year. Again like I said in the OP, playoffs are CRUCIAL, especially for Harden.

But if his play stays at a similar level (let's say around 32/7/8 on good efficiency)...then we will have a new King James.

I just hate Harden's playstyle so I can't stand watching him...but his skill is still there.

Manny98
03-22-2019, 10:56 PM
Giannis hasn't done shit in the playoffs and has NOT been better this season so far. Giannis is way more unproven than Harden.

Lebron? LOL, injuries count buddy. Can't be the best when hurt.

PG????

KD is the only possible one, I actually had him as the best player in the league at the start of the season. But when is 27/7/6 better than 36/7/8?
Giannis has a better record and is 50x a better defender than Harden

Idc about Hardens empty ass stats Giannis plays a better brand of basketball that's why his team has the best record in the league

Smook A.
03-22-2019, 10:57 PM
Giannis easily
LeBron (when healthy)
PG
You're smoking heavy crack if you think LeBron and PG are better than Harden right now. And don't give me that "when healthy" bullshit either. Neither of them have been better Harden this season, PERIOD.

ninephive
03-22-2019, 10:59 PM

Haha didn

Manny98
You're smoking heavy crack if you think LeBron and PG are better than Harden right now. And don't give me that "when healthy" bullshit either. Neither of them have been better Harden this season, PERIOD.
What happened when Harden matched up with PG last month can you remind me what happened :oldlol:

Oh wait didn't LeBron completely humiliate him as well the first game after all star game as well :oldlol:

StrongLurk

Idc about Hardens empty ass stats Giannis plays a better brand of basketball that's why his team has the best record in the league

Harden's stats aren't even close to empty this year...and Harden actually has played solid defense. Harden leads the league in steals I believe. Why are you such an immature poster? The Rockets had a ton of injuries and Harden alone kept them elite. Very similar to the carry jobs of another King James we know...

Meanwhile, Giannis can't shoot for shit outside of the paint...

Rudeboy3
03-22-2019, 11:00 PM
imagine stanning a regular season player. There are 82 game players and 16 game players, guess which one har_en is? :lol :lol

Rudeboy3
03-22-2019, 11:00 PM

High IQ post :applause:

Smook A.
03-22-2019, 11:01 PM
What happened when Harden matched up with PG last month can you remind me what happened
What's happened to PG since the all-star break, can you remind me?

And LOL at trying to argue that ONE ****ING GAME decides who the better player is. You're a god damn idiot, Manny.

LoneyROY7
What happened when Harden matched up with PG last month can you remind me what happened :oldlol:

Oh wait didn't LeBron completely humiliate him as well the first game after all star game as well :oldlol:

Harden scored 40+ in both games against PG this year.

And he dropped a 50 point triple-double on LeBron head.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

ninephive
Only would've had a measly 47 without FTs, right champ? :oldlol: :oldlol:
My guess is he wouldn

LoneyROY7
03-22-2019, 11:02 PM
imagine stanning a regular season player. There are 82 game players and 16 game players, guess which one har_en is? :lol :lol

How many playoff series has Giannis won? Remind me. :lol :lol

StrongLurk
03-22-2019, 11:02 PM
How are a couple posters dogging Harden for the playoffs but then stanning Giannis?

Giannis has played 19 career playoff games and NEVER made it out of the first round yet :roll:

LoneyROY7
03-22-2019, 11:04 PM
How are a couple posters dogging Harden for the playoffs but then stanning Giannis?

Giannis has played 19 career playoff games and NEVER made it out of the first round yet :roll:

They're too blinded by idiocy. It's hard. :oldlol:

FreezingTsmoove
03-22-2019, 11:05 PM
He is a disgrace to the game but he is the best in the game today

Manny98
03-22-2019, 11:05 PM
Wait Giannis has a higher PER

Higher win shares

Is winning more games

Has a better plus minus

Playing DPOY level defense

but Harden is better because "muh 36ppg"

You Harden fanboys are straight up delusional :facepalm

StrongLurk
03-22-2019, 11:07 PM
He is a disgrace to the game but he is the best in the game today

Agreed...

StrongLurk
03-22-2019, 11:09 PM

Higher win shares

Is winning more games

Has a better plus minus

Also 7 rebounds, 8 assists, and leads the league in steals...why ignore that?

Manny98
03-22-2019, 11:10 PM
What's happened to PG since the all-star break, can you remind me?

And LOL at trying to argue that ONE ****ING GAME decides who the better player is. You're a god damn idiot, Manny.
PG is leading the NBA in Real plus minus

You see there is this thing called defense something you Fraud fans would know nothing about :oldlol:

TommyGriffin
03-22-2019, 11:11 PM

You see there is this thing called defense something you Fraud fans would know nothing about :oldlol:

And what would a LeBron stan know about it?

TheCorporation
03-22-2019, 11:11 PM

Higher win shares

Is winning more games

Has a better plus minus

Manny droppin knowledge on ya heads

Boom

TheCorporation
03-22-2019, 11:12 PM
And what would a LeBron stan know about it?

I'm assuming you're a Kobe fan so when we need to talk about low efficient rapist chuckers we'll come to you, but until then keep quiet

Smoke117
03-22-2019, 11:13 PM
Impossible to be the best player in the league when you completely shit the bed every playoffs.

StrongLurk
03-22-2019, 11:14 PM
Impossible to be the best player in the league when you completely shit the bed every playoffs.

Harden has clearly been the best so far...so if he DOESN'T shit the bed in the playoffs this year then he is without a doubt the CURRENT best player.

Smook A.
03-22-2019, 11:16 PM

That's your argument for him being better? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nikola Vucevic has a better real plus minus than Curry. I guess that makes him the better player, right Manny? :oldlol:

3ball
03-22-2019, 11:18 PM
I saw some harden vs Kawhi and Harden was single-handedly opening up the floor and creating this unstoppable, free-wheeling offense..

it was better than anything the raps could come up with to counter and blunt the rockets' attack...

You could just see harden's pressure overtaking the game.. if he gets going like that in the playoffs, the Warriors are cooked.. durant has never played on that level and quite frankly, I've never seen ball-dominance be that effective before in creating high-level offense.. Harden's actually been doing it for a few years now (high level offense) and this could be his year with the rule changes apparently opening up the game even more than before

Manny98
03-22-2019, 11:20 PM
That's your argument for him being better? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nikola Vucevic has a better real plus minus than Curry. I guess that makes him the better player, right Manny? :oldlol:
Defense, go look it up in the dictionary

Smook A.
03-22-2019, 11:24 PM
Yeah, Harden plays that. And he's miles ahead on the offensive side of the court vs PG.

Manny98
03-22-2019, 11:29 PM
Yeah, Harden plays that.
https://i.postimg.cc/nhJc6SbF/195qjulk0epqpgif.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Proctor
03-22-2019, 11:30 PM
I found it!

https://i.giphy.com/media/7Toe9ML7M9aw7Sd3f6/source.gif

Smook A.
03-23-2019, 12:01 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/nhJc6SbF/195qjulk0epqpgif.gif

That's from 2013.........

Wally450
03-23-2019, 12:21 AM
No one can do the shit he does. He

TMac&Luther
03-23-2019, 01:11 AM
That's from 2013.........

He's a ****ing moron..

Harden had a atrocious "Kardashian distraction" year on defense and people act like he still gives that kind of defensive effort. Not only does he lead in steals he is right at the top in deflections and is one of the best post defending guards in the league this season.

NBASTATMAN
03-23-2019, 01:14 AM
If he plays great in the playoffs than I would have to agree.. He has been excellent..

Celtics 1825
03-23-2019, 01:22 AM
Best regular season player, sure.

Have to see playoff success still though

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 01:26 AM
Best regular season player, sure.

Have to see playoff success still though

The same can be said for Giannis and Paul George at this point

Mr.GOAT2408
03-23-2019, 03:45 AM
He's officially surpassed LeBron as best statpadder in the league, only Westbrook comes close as far as winning statpadders go

But the best players are KD and Curry until otherwise, my prediction is that Giannis (who does not statpad) will dominate in the much improved east and Harden will inevitably choke when he's asked to do things he's overqualified to do, such as lead a team to a title :roll:

paksat
03-23-2019, 07:11 AM

LOL you're something else, idk why you even bother staying on this forum anymore as much as you get clowned

this post is so full of irony, the crap you're talking about harden is the same crap l39ron does tit for tat

empty stats
bad brand of basketball ( l39ron ball )

but do plzzzzzzzzzz carry on good sir.

paksat
03-23-2019, 07:13 AM

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLL

Manny98
03-23-2019, 07:15 AM
LOL you're something else, idk why you even bother staying on this forum anymore as much as you get clowned

this post is so full of irony, the crap you're talking about harden is the same crap l39ron does tit for tat

empty stats
bad brand of basketball ( l39ron ball )

but do plzzzzzzzzzz carry on good sir.
Wtf are you blabbering about? Not everything has to be about LeBron bruh

Harden is not better than Giannis that is a fact

Manny98
03-23-2019, 07:17 AM
He's a ****ing moron..

Harden had a atrocious "Kardashian distraction" year on defense and people act like he still gives that kind of defensive effort. Not only does he lead in steals he is right at the top in deflections and is one of the best post defending guards in the league this season.
He has a negative DRPM....

PG and Giannis are dimensions ahead of Harden defensively no matter how you morons try to spin it

paksat
03-23-2019, 07:18 AM
Wtf are you blabbering about? Not everything has to be about LeBron bruh

Harden is not better than Giannis that is a fact

this guy is gonna preach to us about defense, winning brands of basketball etc. while stanning the one, the only...

you keep going girl :roll:

Manny98
03-23-2019, 07:23 AM
this guy is gonna preach to us about defense, winning brands of basketball etc. while stanning the one, the only...

you keep going girl :roll:
LeBron has 3 championships and will end up with 4/5

Harden has 0 championships and will remain ringless for the rest of his fraudulent career

paksat
03-23-2019, 07:45 AM
LeBron has 3 championships and will end up with 4/5

Harden has 0 championships and will remain ringless for the rest of his fraudulent career

MOAR! :roll:

Cosmonaut
03-23-2019, 01:06 PM
I don't even know how anyone can be hating on Harden this season and especially after yesterdays game against the Spurs.

Go watch the last 4 minutes of that game, Rockets were dead in the water down 6, no one could hit anything. Then Harden scores 13 straight points in a couple of minutes, hits 3 3's and a couple of layups to lead the Rockets to victory.

Why do people even bother with this manny ******, the dude is just a ****ing troll getting shits and giggles in between fortnite games.

ballinhun8
03-23-2019, 01:10 PM
4 mins left, down 6, in a 3pt era = dead in the water???

Come on man. Don't exaggerate. Joe "Public Works Street Sweeper" just dropped 6 three's last night. It was not close to dead in the water.

It was an impressive performance nonetheless. He gets a lot of flack, and deservedly so, but he is tearing it up offensively. His game looks ugly but it gets wins in the regular season so hard to hate on it. Granted, he did the same a couple nights ago and lost to a lottery team so just depends on how much he gives up on the other end that determines if Houston wins or not.

superduper
03-23-2019, 01:18 PM

LMFAOOO :facepalm :facepalm

Manny98
03-23-2019, 01:49 PM
I don't even know how anyone can be hating on Harden this season and especially after yesterdays game against the Spurs.

How can you respect a player that does shit like this every ****ing game

**** him I cannot ****ing stand the way he gets a third of his points through baiting refs and exploiting the foul system it's cowardly and disgusting

You Harden fans better keep this same energy come the playoffs. I don't want to hear the excuse when he has his yearly playoff meltdown

The Iron Fist
03-23-2019, 01:52 PM
The same can be said for Giannis and Paul George at this point
Same for lebr

Nevermind.

Smoke117
03-23-2019, 01:53 PM
Hard to be the best player in the league when you aren't even the best player on your own team when the playoffs come around. His fanboys like Loney can suck his dick 24/7, but that isn't going to change the fact that his lasting impression for the playoffs is basically trying to shoot the team out of the series vs the Warriors while Chris Paul did all the heavy lifting down the stretch.

TommyGriffin
03-23-2019, 02:16 PM
Hard to be the best player in the league when you aren't even the best player on your own team when the playoffs come around. His fanboys like Loney can suck his dick 24/7, but that isn't going to change the fact that his lasting impression for the playoffs is basically trying to shoot the team out of the series vs the Warriors while Chris Paul did all the heavy lifting down the stretch.

Hard to have this low of a basketball IQ.

Then again, drinking alcohol in excess does kills brain cells.

https://media.giphy.com/media/FzBOgX644MOcg/giphy.gif

Smoke117
03-23-2019, 02:20 PM

Aw, you switched to your alt just to respond to me. Thanks, bro. ;)

https://media.tenor.com/images/075a474d2403de37ea4713ac4c8ab95c/tenor.gif

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 02:26 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/FzBOgX644MOcg/giphy.gif
yikes there buddy

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461165

https://i.postimg.cc/JhRtzSTH/3290-B0-DC-DBDE-4-D3-F-99-DA-8-CEA845949-A4.jpg

Smoke117
03-23-2019, 02:30 PM
yikes there buddy

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461165

haha. Another ish poser. Why am I not surprised about this for that idiot Warriorfan? Anyone who crates alt on a shitty board like this isn't going to do anything in a confrontation. He probably took that picture off of google.

TommyGriffin
03-23-2019, 02:31 PM
Imagine thinking you know something, but actually having no idea. :oldlol:

Smoke117
03-23-2019, 02:35 PM
Imagine thinking you know something, but actually having no idea. :oldlol:

You going to pull your piece on me now, homie? I'd snatch that shit right out of your hand and shove it up your ass.

Manny98
03-23-2019, 02:51 PM
The best player in the league shouldn't need to rely on the refs to be great nuff said

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 02:54 PM
You going to pull your piece on me now, homie? I'd snatch that shit right out of your hand and shove it up your ass.
:roll: :roll:

LoneyROY7
03-23-2019, 03:16 PM
Too many meltdowns...can't decide which to enjoy more.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:18 PM
Too many meltdowns...can't decide which to enjoy more.

Smoke and wheels, biggest losers on ISH by a long shot :lol

“Warrior fan is tommy! Warrior fan is tommy!” :roll:

Smoke117
03-23-2019, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Smoke and wheels, biggest losers on ISH by a long shot :lol

TommyGriffin
03-23-2019, 03:24 PM
These losers are f*cking clueless.

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 03:27 PM
insta logged onto his main and throwing a tantrum :roll::banana:

https://i.postimg.cc/wMgJNFQ7/iutgkjfvkf.jpg

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AgreeableThatAfricanwilddog-small.gif

:yaohappy:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:31 PM
insta logged onto his main and throwing a tantrum

Not tommy little wheels :lol

Nice projectiiiiing from the biggest loser around :lol

And for the crying about alts....

https://i.postimg.cc/yNbbnBZY/59-B89198-5-B64-48-A6-A7-AE-CBF9703997-BB.jpg

Nice life, little bitch :roll:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:33 PM
These losers are f*cking clueless.

:roll: :roll: they have no idea, they are losing it

TommyGriffin
03-23-2019, 03:33 PM
I'm just a humble Lakers fan living in Silverlake, frustrated by LeLocust's destruction of my favorite franchise.

:(

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:34 PM
I'm just a humble Lakers fan living in Silverlake, frustrated by LeLocust's destruction of my favorite franchise.

:(

:roll:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 03:34 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL The melt is REAL :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/05t5qcKZ/ghkjghkghkghkhjk.jpg

https://media1.tenor.com/images/aec9586d0554ffc20039ce202de35a5b/tenor.gif

Gus Hemmingway
03-23-2019, 03:35 PM

LMAOOOOOOOOO :roll:

TommyGriffin
03-23-2019, 03:37 PM
The alt armies are coming, batten down the hatches.

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:37 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL The melt is REAL :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/05t5qcKZ/ghkjghkghkghkhjk.jpg

https://media1.tenor.com/images/aec9586d0554ffc20039ce202de35a5b/tenor.gif

Does your mom makes you smoke your gay little vaporizer while in her basement? :lol

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:38 PM
The alt armies are coming, batten down the hatches.

We won bro :roll:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 03:39 PM
It's cutting deep :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/653r9jjQ/jhngkgkg.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/37/85/0b37858b3fc40e24fe58d9c366480404.jpg

TommyGriffin
03-23-2019, 03:41 PM
We won bro :roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ErLeqamV3UOARsA/giphy.gif

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:41 PM
It's cutting deep

https://i.postimg.cc/653r9jjQ/jhngkgkg.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/37/85/0b37858b3fc40e24fe58d9c366480404.jpg

Stop posting pictures of your mom. That

Manny98
03-23-2019, 03:42 PM

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 03:42 PM
It doesn't stop there boys :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/bJk69CcP/ghjkghjkgkg.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/cJ4gm6pL/84746688-3981828193-o-jpg-af9d80e1d02f4f6e120e88e1102e5f67.jpg

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:43 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ErLeqamV3UOARsA/giphy.gif

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 03:43 PM

Gus Hemmingway
03-23-2019, 03:44 PM
It doesn't stop there boys :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/cJ4gm6pL/84746688-3981828193-o-jpg-af9d80e1d02f4f6e120e88e1102e5f67.jpg
stahp stahp :roll: :roll:

TommyGriffin
03-23-2019, 03:44 PM

The funny part is he's ACTUALLY responding to himself. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Manny98
03-23-2019, 03:45 PM
It doesn't stop there boys :roll: :roll:

Trailer trash confirmed :roll: :roll:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 03:46 PM
Nice life W1gger! :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/NGNN7rZ5/gkfgkfhkfhjkhjk.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/L5vGjCLX/Scumbag-Steve.jpg

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:47 PM
The funny part is he's ACTUALLY responding to himself. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

And we both actually live in the places he fantasizes about too....:roll: :roll:

Have fun in Witchita pretending to be from bay and LA, little wheels

:oldlol:

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 03:49 PM
Nice life W1gger! :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/L5vGjCLX/Scumbag-Steve.jpg

Jesus I think at this point he just needs to create another fake Warriors stan account and pretend he likes the Warriors because this is getting bad.

Looks to me like welfare checks don't pay for games at Oracle

TommyGriffin
03-23-2019, 03:50 PM
And we both actually live in the places he fantasizes about too....:roll: :roll:

Have fun in Witchita pretending to be from bay and LA, little wheels

Women, weed, and weather.

:pimp: :pimp:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 03:50 PM
Someone broke his mobile home window! :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/T3mM49Xk/gjjkjkfgjkfgjk.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/NMbwxjwB/214382163-cff8231634-b.jpg

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 03:51 PM
insta logged onto his main and throwing a tantrum :roll:

I swear man you are the best poster on this board

We better catch a game next year! :cheers:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:54 PM
Jesus I think at this point he just needs to create another fake Warriors stan account and pretend he likes the Warriors because this is getting bad.

Looks to me like welfare checks don't pay for games at Oracle

https://i.postimg.cc/xTSnKrMS/EFF4862-D-7149-4723-B4-E8-2-DC5179-D6385.jpg

Dat welfare huh :lol

That

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 03:55 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/sDj48Ddb/dgyjgdhjghj.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/nc3Gtbnr/ws1ag9.jpg

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:55 PM
Women, weed, and weather.

:pimp: :pimp:

:pimp:

wheels dreams it, we live it :pimp:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 03:56 PM
YIKES AGAIN! :roll: :roll:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/37/dd/8137dd9fc8a8ae6e954b9efc9f1f937a.jpg

Gus Hemmingway
03-23-2019, 03:57 PM

shit :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 03:58 PM

Your fake, I

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 03:59 PM

Dat welfare huh :lol

That’s why I posted me going to game 1 of the finals two years ago and partying in Mexico during last year’s finals.

You lose little bitch mommas boy, you are fake, give it up :oldlol:

Yeah I've been to a Finals game too little homie. Keep up.

And I didn't use credit card debt like you :lol

Straight cash homie /Randy Moss

Lol @ flossing 2k Should I pull out 5 G's and take a picture of it with a firearm LOL I have a Glock 19 Gen 4 but I don't post a bunch of pictures of it along with a cigarette Ash like an idiot

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:00 PM
Yeah I've been to a Finals game too little homie. Keep up.

And I didn't use credit card debt like you :lol

Straight cash homie /Randy Moss

No, you haven

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:02 PM
He's outchea doing BIG TANGS! :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/XY3qxXRy/gangster-pi.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/JhRtzSTH/3290-B0-DC-DBDE-4-D3-F-99-DA-8-CEA845949-A4.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/hP0cDsYf/gunkid.jpg

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 04:02 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/nc3Gtbnr/ws1ag9.jpg

2tough4uWarriorzBoyz

His new handle

:lol

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]No, you haven

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:04 PM
He's outchea doing BIG TANGS!

https://i.postimg.cc/XY3qxXRy/gangster-pi.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/JhRtzSTH/3290-B0-DC-DBDE-4-D3-F-99-DA-8-CEA845949-A4.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/hP0cDsYf/gunkid.jpg

Your fake, I

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:05 PM
How about this. PayPal a neutral person $500 and if I don't post a picture of my ticket and a picture from the game then you win?

2018 Finals

You lying :lol :lol

What’s new?

Smoke117
Two losers with no lives and multiple accounts arguing back and forth on a shitty message board...and I thought I had problems.

TheCorporation

Is that really him? :lol

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]You lying :lol :lol

What

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:07 PM
Two losers with no lives and multiple accounts arguing back and forth on a shitty message board...and I thought I had problems.

Your sponsor called, they

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:09 PM
How about this. PayPal a neutral person $500 and if I don't post a picture of my ticket and a picture from the game then you win?*

2018 Finals

You are a lying little bitch.. I

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:09 PM
"We up in da club err night" :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://www.thebatavian.com/sites/thebatavian.com/files/images/meth_lab01.jpg

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 04:10 PM
"We up in da club err night" :roll: :roll: :roll:

We wuz at da Finals

Yeah, probably the viewing party outside of the stadium haha

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:11 PM
"We up in da club err night" :roll: :roll:

Biggest case of projection of all time. This looks like your moms set up in witchita, the best part about it though, that is real and not some bullshit :oldlol:

Big thanks to IllegalD on coming through with Simons Facebook back in the day :oldlol:

Dray n Klay
"We up in da club err night" :roll: :roll:

TheCorporation
[QUOTE=warriorfan]You are a lying little bitch.. I

Dray n Klay
03-23-2019, 04:12 PM
Biggest case of projection of all time. This looks like your moms set up in witchita, the best part about it though, that is real and not some bullshit :oldlol:

Big thanks to IllegalD on coming through with Simons Facebook back in the day :oldlol:

Poor guy..

Where

scuzzy
oh wow, Warriorfan melting down back n forth on his Tommy account crying about alts is rich :oldlol:

He actually thinks people forgot that's him behind it, amoung dozens of others

10/10 meltdown :applause:

Dray n Klay
https://i.postimg.cc/c4HDQhyX/Screenshot-20180530-200351.jpg

Your move Marshal Mathers
:eek: :applause:

And1AllDay
03-23-2019, 04:14 PM

:eek: wrekt :applause:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=Dray n Klay]Poor guy..

Where

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:15 PM

Lmfao more fake shit, what do you know :roll: :roll: :roll:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:15 PM

Damn, put him to bed :applause: :oldlol:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:16 PM
oh wow, Warriorfan melting down back n forth on his Tommy account crying about alts is rich :oldlol:

He actually thinks people forgot that's him behind it, amoung dozens of others

10/10 meltdown :applause:

Says the guy posting on litterally 7 accounts on just this page :roll:

I used TommyGriffin back in the day temporarily when I was banned but I gave it back to the original owner. ****ing idiot :oldlol:

And1AllDay
03-23-2019, 04:17 PM
Damn, put him to bed :applause: :oldlol:

He schleep

KO

Down goes Frazier

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:19 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/g8GfH3i5F0hby/200.gif
M-M-M-M :roll: :roll: :roll:

And1AllDay
03-23-2019, 04:20 PM
M-M-M-M :roll: :roll: :roll:

He prolly searching for ways to clean up cigarette Ash and where he can buy the best discounted Jim Beam :oldlol:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:22 PM

He prolly searching for ways to clean up cigarette Ash and where he can buy the best discounted Jim Beam :oldlol:

maybe he should invite over the mexican crips who live next door so they can clean out his ashtray and mobile home :confusedshrug: :oldlol:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:23 PM
You pretend, I actually do the damn thing.

Keep it up little wheels. :roll:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:26 PM
"i'm doin ma damn tang yall" :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/bwwJKrTD/Wigga.jpg

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:27 PM

Gus Hemmingway
03-23-2019, 04:28 PM
"i'm doin ma damn tang yall" :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/bwwJKrTD/Wigga.jpg

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:28 PM

Manny98
03-23-2019, 04:29 PM
maybe he should invite over the mexican crips who live next door so they can clean out his ashtray and mobile home :confusedshrug: :oldlol:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:30 PM
"we outchea trappin fo real nikka" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/wMgJNFQ7/iutgkjfvkf.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/05t5qcKZ/ghkjghkghkghkhjk.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/s25tm9hp/ballin2.jpg

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:30 PM

ballinhun8
03-23-2019, 04:31 PM

Straight ether wow

And1AllDay
03-23-2019, 04:31 PM

That makes sense Im sure they have experience in such things :oldlol:

And just like that with his ticket post he disappears

ballinhun8
03-23-2019, 04:32 PM
You were missing AirBonner and Manny98 in that pic tho

warriorfan
You were missing AirBonner and Manny98 in that pic tho

I know. Whoever made it needs to give it an update :lol

And1AllDay
Straight ether wow

Yes everybody is against the poor victim WarrriorTrailerFan

Poor ashy fella :(

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:34 PM
"we fo real bout dat life" :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/BnBz1Q9g/uykkghjklghjk.jpg

Rico2016
03-23-2019, 04:35 PM
"we outchea trappin fo real nikka" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/s25tm9hp/ballin2.jpg
Shit :roll:

How can you come back from this? He needs to make a new account

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:35 PM
Yes everybody is against the poor victim WarrriorTrailerFan

Poor ashy fella :(

https://www.filmfad.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Split-Movie-Poster-Custom-24-Personalities.jpg

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:37 PM
"nikkas be outchea trappin hard as a muffukka" :roll:

"we gettin to dat money outchea" :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/T3mM49Xk/gjjkjkfgjkfgjk.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/sDj48Ddb/dgyjgdhjghj.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/rs5jXQqJ/IMG-8547.jpg

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:38 PM

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:39 PM
"if it don't make money, it don't make sense" :roll: :roll:

Rico2016
"nikkas be outchea trappin hard as a muffukka" :roll:

"we gettin to dat money outchea"

https://i.postimg.cc/sDj48Ddb/dgyjgdhjghj.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/rs5jXQqJ/IMG-8547.jpg

I really can't determine which is better. The copious amounts of white trash ashes scatterd about or the bottle of Jim Beam :roll:

warriorfan

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:41 PM
"dis shit aint no game outchea" :roll:

"we gettin to da bag" :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/RVDhx9bg/dgikgkghk.jpg
https://steemitimages.com/DQmZgs5mCSt92bH7smxAMXYJxzMzoCrzH8mjzXxPEWxdF2f/images-800x629.jpg

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:43 PM
I really can't determine which is better. The copious amounts of white trash ashes scatterd about or the bottle of Jim Beam :roll:
i'm dead :roll: :roll:

Rico2016
03-23-2019, 04:46 PM
So I guess Warrior fans coping mechanism is to just call everybody an "alt" that thinks he's an idiot. As if you haven't already been dealing with this your whole life :lol

Not very effective, but I guess it helps you sleep at night. You really should hire a maid and upgrade your whiskey though.

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:46 PM

Dray n Klay
03-23-2019, 04:47 PM
Warrior fan getting rekt :roll:

Rico2016
03-23-2019, 04:47 PM
So I guess Warrior fans coping mechanism is to just call everybody an "alt" that thinks he's an idiot. As if you haven't already been dealing with this your whole life :lol

Not very effective, but I guess it helps you sleep at night. You really should hire a maid and upgrade your whiskey though.

Discuss

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:49 PM
Warrior fan getting rekt :roll:
you know he's on full tilt when spam goes into effect :oldlol:

landslide victory :banana: :hammertime:

Rico2016
03-23-2019, 04:51 PM
you know he's on full tilt when spam goes into effect :oldlol:

landslide victory :banana: :hammertime:

:dancin

BronBoisStayWinnin

:dancin

Manny98
03-23-2019, 04:51 PM
Warriorfan having the meltdown of the year in this thread :roll:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:52 PM
"my nikkas be gettin it fo real doe" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/653r9jjQ/jhngkgkg.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/d1ZPdP9V/fgjdfgjdjd.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

SpaceJam2
03-23-2019, 04:52 PM
My god :eek:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:53 PM

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 04:54 PM
So yeah I posted my ticket are you going to send me $500 now you ***** ass bitch liar?

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:55 PM
"check yo girl at the club, ya might just lose her" :roll: :roll:

http://image.blingee.com/images12/content/output/2007/6/25/12347560_b23d715a.gif

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:56 PM
WOOOOOOOOO! :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 04:56 PM
So yeah I posted my ticket are you going to send me $500 now you ***** ass bitch liar?

You didn

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 04:57 PM
"check yo girl at the club, ya might just lose her" :roll: :roll:

http://image.blingee.com/images12/content/output/2007/6/25/12347560_b23d715a.gif

He gettin alll da bishes

:lol

Invites them back to the trailer and pours them up a nice glass of Jim Beam and cigarette ash.

HighClass4SURE

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]You didn

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 04:59 PM
If you don't know a flash seats are then I guarantee you never been to a game.

Congratulations, you played yourself
This, only real G's know Flashseats are how they come nowadays :oldlol:

https://i.postimg.cc/VsF4RZHf/attachment.jpg

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 04:59 PM

And he keeps coming back for more, each time with less and less substance. He's slowly deteriorating.

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 05:02 PM
If you don't know a flash seats are then I guarantee you never been to a game.

Congratulations, you played yourself

Took the jpg from somewhere else lol. If not bring it up on your laptop and take a pic with a note that says ISH

Don

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 05:02 PM

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/67018011/we-got-tickets-bitch.jpg

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 05:05 PM

And he keeps coming back for more, each time with less and less substance. He's slowly deteriorating.

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 05:06 PM
More fake shit from wheels. Damn what a surprise :oldlol:

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Took the jpg from somewhere else lol. If not bring it up on your laptop and take a pic with a note that says ISH

Don

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 05:07 PM
How about I take a picture of my actual game ticket and I write Warriors fan is a fakkit, would that be all right?

That would be great actually

Do it

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 05:07 PM
"the streets are callin me" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/9QzhV7q9/hdhdhdghfdg.jpg

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 05:12 PM
"the streets are callin me" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/9QzhV7q9/hdhdhdghfdg.jpg

Your mom called

The hot pockets are done

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 05:16 PM
That would be great actually

Do it
Well like I said it's still your move Marshall Mathers. I'll send you a picture of the rally towel they gave us.

I'm assuming you know you get one of those since you've been to a Finals game right?

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 05:17 PM
Well like I said it's still your move Marshall Mathers. I'll send you a picture of the rally towel they gave us.

I'm assuming you know you get one of those since you've been to a Finals game right?

So you are backtracking and not going to post your real ticket...

Great, thanks for playing (and pretending)

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 05:18 PM
"don't leave yo girl around us"' :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/xCQj0dQS/15544320980-64a583d497-b.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/y8rSYcpC/white-trailer-trash-murder-rampage.jpg

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 05:20 PM
So you are backtracking and not going to post your real ticket...

Great, thanks for playing (and pretending)

I'm still waiting on yours homie? Or did you just go to a preseason game :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 05:21 PM
"don't leave yo girl around us"' :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/xCQj0dQS/15544320980-64a583d497-b.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/y8rSYcpC/white-trailer-trash-murder-rampage.jpg

Lol out of all the white trash losers who you posted who are probably your mom

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 05:22 PM
I'm still waiting on yours homie? Or did you just go to a preseason game :roll: :roll:

So I ask you for a ticket, you post a fake picture, then ask me to post mine?

Got it! :lol

Fake as ****!

(Is gonna post mine in an hour or so. Gotta do some things and get the box out of my storage locker downstairs.)

So you got one hour to keep fronting, enjoy it while it lasts little bitch :oldlol:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 05:25 PM
"real G's get chubby n move to Miami" :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/T3mM49Xk/gjjkjkfgjkfgjk.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/kGdT1kWs/15730718542-04bde0e92d-b.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/kgDvcnk9/1378411583-f72589023c-b.jpg

StrongLurk
03-23-2019, 05:52 PM
Whew...my god...lot of meltdowns in the thread

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 06:01 PM
So I ask you for a ticket, you post a fake picture, then ask me to post mine?

Got it! :lol

Fake as ****!

(Is gonna post mine in an hour or so. Gotta do some things and get the box out of my storage locker downstairs.)

So you got one hour to keep fronting, enjoy it while it lasts little bitch :oldlol:

So somehow flash seats is a fake ticket now? I guess this guy has never been to a game :lol

Here, how about I appease you with the finals game rally towel they gave us:

https://i.postimg.cc/DwdtvKHm/20190323-141235.jpg

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 06:03 PM
So somehow flash seats is a fake ticket now? I guess this guy has never been to a game :lol

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f35a2bed673a90c38bdb5be649450f87/tenor.gif

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 06:03 PM
PS: On your way to the local liquor Market can you pick me up a bottle of Jim Beam and duster to clean up your cig ashes?

And1AllDay
03-23-2019, 06:05 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f35a2bed673a90c38bdb5be649450f87/tenor.gifhttps://media1.tenor.com/images/f35a2bed673a90c38bdb5be649450f87/tenor.gifhttps://media1.tenor.com/images/f35a2bed673a90c38bdb5be649450f87/tenor.gifhttps://media1.tenor.com/images/f35a2bed673a90c38bdb5be649450f87/tenor.gif

Rico2016
03-23-2019, 06:09 PM

Good lord bodied again

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f35a2bed673a90c38bdb5be649450f87/tenor.gifhttps://media1.tenor.com/images/f35a2bed673a90c38bdb5be649450f87/tenor.gif

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 06:16 PM
Annnnnd

You're done:

https://i.postimg.cc/ZYQ9cGf9/20190323-151412.jpg

Bye now 😘😘

And1AllDay
03-23-2019, 06:20 PM
Annnnnd

You're done:

Bye now 😘😘

https://i.postimg.cc/bvsgSSKJ/giphy.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/bvsgSSKJ/giphy.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/bvsgSSKJ/giphy.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/bvsgSSKJ/giphy.gif

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 06:51 PM

Annnnnd

You're done:

Bye now ����

More fake shit? I thought you were gonna write warriorfan with a time stamp on it? What happened to that :oldlol:

Fake ass bitch

And1AllDay
03-23-2019, 06:53 PM
More fake shit? I thought you were gonna write warriorfan with a time stamp on it? What happened to that :oldlol:

Fake ass bitch

They both say June 6 which is game 3 did they not teach you complex things like dates and numbers in the trailerpark schools bruh

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 06:56 PM
Annnnnd

You're done:

Bye now ����
got em

making his high blood sugar levels boil :oldlol:

And1AllDay
03-23-2019, 07:00 PM
got em

making his high blood sugar levels boil :oldlol:

Poor kid prolly went out and bought more cigs and a bottle o' jim beam to comfort himself tonight :oldlol: :oldlol:

And1AllDay
03-23-2019, 07:02 PM
MachineGunKellyWarriorFan is shooketh

The fact the keeps coming back for more after being owned is amazing never seen a guy this dumb tbh

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 07:04 PM
Simon litterally has never posted anything real in the years of 200 thousand posts :oldlol:

We win. Will post my shit in a few.

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 07:06 PM
Poor kid prolly went out and bought more cigs and a bottle o' jim beam to comfort himself tonight :oldlol: :oldlol:
making this poor guy melt hard all day

so seethed, probably puffed down a whole carton of cigs and piling butt after butt in empty bud light cans :lol

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 07:07 PM
Simon litterally has never posted anything real in the years of 200 thousand posts :oldlol:

Except that everything I posted was real. Meanwhile this is you:

https://i.postimg.cc/LXnyzkNS/white-trash.jpg

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 07:09 PM
making this poor guy melt hard all day

so seethed, probably puffed down a whole carton of cigs and piling butt after butt in empty bud light cans :lol

Living the dream, I presume :lol :lol

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 07:10 PM
Except that everything I posted was real. Meanwhile this is you:

https://i.postimg.cc/LXnyzkNS/white-trash.jpg

"yall nikkas frontin, we 4r bout dat life outchea" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/y8rSYcpC/white-trailer-trash-murder-rampage.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/50q7XL7p/pawel-czerwinski-698243-unsplash.jpg

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 07:12 PM

Hey MachineGunKellly, if you can find ONE picture I posed on another site/google images you win

Until then

You lose. Like always.

Because they're really. Because I literally took all of them.

BODIED

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 07:14 PM
"yall nikkas frontin, we 4r bout dat life outchea" :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/y8rSYcpC/white-trailer-trash-murder-rampage.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/50q7XL7p/pawel-czerwinski-698243-unsplash.jpg

:roll: :roll: How can one live a life like that but not only continue to do so, but be proud of it.

MGKfan, get your life together. Get back on track. You're probably just in a bad place. But turn things around now before it's too late.

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 07:14 PM
be careful

last time our diabetic punching bag revealed his location he pissed in sandbox and ran to tell everyone on a forum :yaohappy:

"ISH, we made it" :roll:

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 07:18 PM
be careful

last time our diabetic punching bag revealed his location he pissed in sandbox and ran to tell everyone on a forum :yaohappy:

"ISH, we made it" :roll:

Must be some sort of lifetime achievement award for the less gifted

Poor lil feller :(

Err, I mean, CONGRATS FOR PEEING IN A SANDBOX YOU ARE SO COOL DUDE

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 07:27 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/QMXwryML/14-F2-FC48-07-E8-46-B9-B500-7-A0-C77733-D88.jpg

That

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 07:28 PM
Must be some sort of lifetime achievement award for the less gifted

Poor lil feller :(

Err, I mean, CONGRATS FOR PEEING IN A SANDBOX YOU ARE SO COOL DUDE

little w1gger was so proud of the drugs he bought at his motel 5 vacation LMAO

"check out this bartender with her back turned, THICCCC" :roll: :roll:

he thought ISH would've been so proud of him and those recluse selfies :roll:

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 07:31 PM
little w1gger was so proud of the drugs he bought at his motel 5 vacation LMAO

"check out this bartender with her back turned, THICCCC" :roll: :roll:

he thought ISH would've been so proud of him and those recluse selfies :roll:

I just snapped a picture of me watching the finals in Mexico

Get help kid, you are extremely ill :lol

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 07:31 PM
"we movin dem bricks outchea ma nigs" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/bJk69CcP/ghjkghjkgkg.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/3R5GPqZb/jjjdghjj.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/YSmgD7QW/fghkjfghkfghkghjk.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 07:33 PM
"we movin dem bricks outchea ma nigs" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/YSmgD7QW/fghkjfghkfghkghjk.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

You can

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 07:39 PM
"iz dat raw peruvian fishscale bruh, got dem bricks from ma cholo neighbor" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/3R5GPqZb/jjjdghjj.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/PqLc6C6Q/dghjfgjj.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/59Ztpznn/568ea58cc36188c13b8b45f1.jpg

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 07:42 PM
"iz dat raw peruvian fishscale bruh, got dem bricks from ma neighbor" :roll:

It actually is fishscale from the Texas border. My homie lives out there now and gets it all day.

Meanwhile have fun googling fake shit all day :lol

Gus Hemmingway
03-23-2019, 07:42 PM
"iz dat raw peruvian fishscale bruh, got dem bricks from ma cholo neighbor" :roll:

too much :roll:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 07:45 PM
"got dem birds comin from overseas, wutchu need cuh" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/NGNN7rZ5/gkfgkfhkfhjkhjk.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/BnBz1Q9g/uykkghjklghjk.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 07:46 PM
Here comes lil bus lol. You know what

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 07:48 PM
"we winning outchea boys" :roll: :roll:

Rudeboy3
03-23-2019, 07:49 PM
Wtf is even going on in this thread :lol

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 07:52 PM
"we winning outchea boys"

Keep posting cropped pics and white trash with 200 dollars and a 38, totally same thing as my 5gs+ and my German pistol. :roll:

Stay googlin and photoshopping, I’ll stay winning. :pimp:

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 07:56 PM
"big thangz poppin outchea" :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/PxnMHJ4H/vgjnfjfgjfg.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 07:57 PM
Yall got that Jim Beam bottle service? :biggums:

Sorry sir, we only provide Patron and Ciroc.

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 07:58 PM
Yall got that Jim Beam bottle service? :biggums:

Sorry sir, we only provide Patron and Ciroc.

stop it :oldlol: :roll:

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 08:00 PM
"got dem birds comin from overseas, wutchu need cuh" :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/NGNN7rZ5/gkfgkfhkfhjkhjk.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/BnBz1Q9g/uykkghjklghjk.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Jesus, MachineGunKellyWarriorFan needs some help :lol

Is that really him? :eek:

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 08:01 PM
To WarriorFail

https://68.media.tumblr.com/41bb64f4969900d2453f1e3c39534281/tumblr_otx9mmVOJU1wwvl50o2_400.gif

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 08:03 PM
Where is your ticket with warriorfan and time stamp written on it?

Produce that and I will put 1000$ into the PayPal, Venmo, cashapp account of your choosing.

Fake ass. You lose, we win. You don’t have to like it, but you can still accept it.

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 08:04 PM
Jesus, MachineGunKellyWarriorFan needs some help :lol

Is that really him? :eek:

The Plug

https://gossip.thedirty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/DIRTY_phpET4y5F.jpg

The Trap

The Product

The Ends

https://i.postimg.cc/d0SVZN3t/sdfgsdfgsdg.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

warriorfan
03-23-2019, 08:06 PM
The Plug

https://gossip.thedirty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/DIRTY_phpET4y5F.jpg

The Trap

The Product

The Ends

https://i.postimg.cc/d0SVZN3t/sdfgsdfgsdg.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

10 years, 200k posts, still in your moms basement

Nice life :lol

Post less and go outside for once. Seriously.

LAmbruh
03-23-2019, 08:07 PM
"we winning outchea" :roll: :roll:

https://ak0.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/4021150/thumb/1.jpg