03-23-2019, 12:14 AM
Nets up in the 3rd right now

DAngelo could eliminate the Lakers tonight with a win

Proctor
03-23-2019, 12:21 AM
"Elimination Game James" is 4-14 :roll: :roll: :roll:

TommyGriffin
03-23-2019, 12:24 AM
Was hoping LeBron would show some fight for my Lakers with their playoffs chances on the line.

Unfulfilled. :(

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-23-2019, 12:24 AM
4-15 and 5tos in 25 minutes so far in a must win game:facepalm :facepalm

thisd be a blowout if Javale didnt turn into prime Shaq:lol :lol

Celtics 1825
03-23-2019, 12:26 AM
LeTank has arrived

FreezingTsmoove
03-23-2019, 12:28 AM
Lebron is cringe at the FT line. This guy clearly regressed

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-23-2019, 12:35 AM
Brans been getting clamped by a PG named Spencer:roll: :roll: :roll: :facepalm

Celtics 1825
03-23-2019, 12:36 AM
Javale McGOAT carrying these bums :pimp:

FreezingTsmoove
03-23-2019, 12:38 AM
Man what the hell was Magic thinking... How do you give up someone that shoots as good as Dangelo for Brook Lopez and a late first rounder??

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-23-2019, 12:40 AM
games gonna get worse when Joe Harris gets back in

Levert has been trash post injury

sd3035
03-23-2019, 12:45 AM
Javale needs more help

NBASTATMAN
03-23-2019, 12:46 AM
Man what the hell was Magic thinking... How do you give up someone that shoots as good as Dangelo for Brook Lopez and a late first rounder??

Or getting rid of Brook Lopez .. Cuz that guy can shoot

zizozain
03-23-2019, 12:47 AM
Smfh

FreezingTsmoove
03-23-2019, 12:48 AM
Joe Harris saw the stiff arm coming

dazzer87
LeBron............... :lol

TommyGriffin
LeFumbled the game away.

zizozain
mentally disabled

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Bran getting shut down by Joe Harris and Spencer Dinwiddie in a must win game:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

FreezingTsmoove
03-23-2019, 12:49 AM
Kenny Atkinson is a great coach. DAngelo is mad about the timeout but he made a good decision

Celtics 1825
03-23-2019, 12:50 AM
Bran getting shut down by Joe Harris and Spencer Dinwiddie in a must win game:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Must win? Haven't they already been eliminated from playoff contention?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Must win? Haven't they already been eliminated from playoff contention?

nope they will be if they lose this game tho

NBASTATMAN
Lebron cant even hit layups.. Dude has no lift on his shots.. Scoring wise he has been bad.. But he has been very good distributing the ball .. He is done for this season imo.. ..

dazzer87
there is no way to keep this dude for another 3 years....Hes is done.... They need to move him in the summer.

zizozain
03-23-2019, 12:52 AM
ruined Javale career night :(
kuss ummak

NBASTATMAN
03-23-2019, 12:53 AM
there is no way to keep this dude for another 3 years....Hes is done.... They need to move him in the summer.

I must say Lebron does look done. He is missing layups he once made with his eyes closed.. Once Lebron starts having Kobe type shooting nights he needs to take a break.. His shooting is kobebad..

sd3035
03-23-2019, 12:53 AM

Flashbacks of Jason Terry and JJ Barea

FreezingTsmoove
03-23-2019, 12:54 AM
Social media superstar Kylie Kuzma is quickly learning that an 82 game season is no joke... Dude is gased and has checked out mentally

FreezingTsmoove
03-23-2019, 12:57 AM
:roll: :roll:

TheCorporation
Easy now

dazzer87
:facepalm

TommyGriffin
03-23-2019, 12:58 AM
LeSlipNSlide.

:( :( :(

konex
Lakers season in a nutshell :facepalm

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

AAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAH AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHA AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA AAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAH AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHA AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA AAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAH AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHA AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA AAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAA

zizozain
lol

TheCorporation
03-23-2019, 01:00 AM
Social media superstar Kylie Kuzma is quickly learning that an 82 game season is no joke... Dude is gased and has checked out mentally

I said it from the get-go these young Lakers kids have no idea what it takes. They never had any expectations for years and now they're in the spotlight expected to make WCF.

And yes of course LeBron is past his prime and I'm sure his injury didn't help.

dazzer87
get hurt while trying to get your stats........ :lol

NBASTATMAN

Yep.. So will Lonzo cuz he is injury prone. He has yet to play 60 games in one season..

LESLIP and ZION shoe breakout has me buying THREE STRiped sneakers..

SomeBlackDude
03-23-2019, 01:01 AM
this was hard to watch, even as a lehater.

leeliminated.

leexposed.

ledone.

:(

stalkerforlife
03-23-2019, 01:02 AM
Bran destroyed that team.

FreezingTsmoove
03-23-2019, 01:03 AM
Bron goes to great lengths to protect his stats. Those last 2 passes to Kuzma and Caruso were disgusting

game3524
03-23-2019, 01:04 AM
LeBron looks cooked tonight.

nineiron
03-23-2019, 01:05 AM
I said it from the get-go these young Lakers kids have no idea what it takes. They never had any expectations for years and now they're in the spotlight expected to make WCF.

And yes of course LeBron is past his prime and I'm sure his injury didn't help.

Past his prime? That's not what u bransexuals were saying earlier in the season.

He's not past his prime. He's always been this average, but now he's just getting exposed without a true superstar to bail him out.

3ball
03-23-2019, 01:06 AM
And yes of course LeBron is past his prime and I'm sure his injury didn't help

Past his prime at 34? No MVP like the goat at 34?.. :oldlol:

Lebron can't age like MJ because he can't shoot.. MJ was making 700+ jumpers a season at lebron's age (Lebron's high is 366), and at better efficiency than Lebron's best

Lebron simply can't shoot so he can't be the best as he ages.. and all that solved, ball-domination crap will do is rack up L's

Maybe Wade, Kyrie, or Love will come save him like before.. or maybe Bosh will make another comeback.. :roll:

sd3035
03-23-2019, 01:08 AM
32% shooting, 8 turnovers, matador defense, disappeared in the clutch

Meanwhile his big man has a 30-20-5 game on 75% shooting

Lebald needs to retire

brownmamba00
Kuzma with another trash game. Trade this dude keep ingram.

TheCorporation

Lebron can't age like MJ because he can't shoot.. MJ was making 700+ jumpers a season at lebron's age (Lebron's high is 366), and at better efficiency than Lebron's best

Lebron simply can't shoot so he can't be the best as he ages.. and all that ball-domination crap is just going to rack up L's

Maybe Wade, Kyrie, or Love will cone save him like before.. or maybe Bosh will make another comeback.. :roll:
You know I keep trying to find Jordan's year 16 stats but I can't seem to find them anywhere?

Perhaps you can post them up for me?

I found year 15 tho

20-5-4 on 44% :lol

SomeBlackDude
03-23-2019, 01:09 AM
Past his prime? That's not what u bransexuals were saying earlier in the season.

He's not past his prime. He's always been this average, but now he's just getting exposed without a true superstar to bail him out.

100% this.

he's putting up the same exact $tat production he has his entire career.

only difference is he's in a real conference with no super team backing him up.

lesmoke and mirrors has been leexposed.

Shaquille O'Neal
03-23-2019, 04:35 AM

Lebron simply can't shoot so he can't be the best as he ages.. and all that solved, ball-domination crap will do is rack up L's

Maybe Wade, Kyrie, or Love will come save him like before.. or maybe Bosh will make another comeback.. :roll:

? I thought Lebron was a dazzling shooter tonight:

https://i.ibb.co/tx5hn3f/Leliminated02.jpg

plowking
03-23-2019, 05:35 AM
100% this.

he's putting up the same exact $tat production he has his entire career.

only difference is he's in a real conference with no super team backing him up.

lesmoke and mirrors has been leexposed.

The super team he left has won 19 games this season.

34-24 Footwork
03-23-2019, 05:37 AM
The super team he left has won 19 games this season.

Without Kevin Love :no: :no:

Nice try.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-23-2019, 06:10 AM
Without Kevin Love :no: :no:

Nice try.

he loves being intellectually dishonest

the core players on last years team arent even on this one for the most part

https://i.ibb.co/1rTLsLh/cavs18vs19.png

totally the same team minus Bran.....

JR, Green, Love, Korver, Crowder, Wade, Calderon, Hill, IT, Rose and Shump have def been putting in the same amount of work they did last year to this Cavs season:oldlol:

the only similarity in the roster are Clarkson, Nance and TT since Love has played a quarter of what he did last year:oldlol: :oldlol:

Cedi played 61 games last year and was barely top 10 in minutes played for them. He played 60 total minutes in the playoffs last year, couldnt even get minutes on that roster from last year but here he is playing over 2000 minutes in 2019

Manny98
03-23-2019, 07:03 AM
Hold dat L Faker fans

34-24 Footwork
03-23-2019, 07:08 AM
he loves being intellectually dishonest

the core players on last years team arent even on this one for the most part

https://i.ibb.co/1rTLsLh/cavs18vs19.png

totally the same team minus Bran.....

JR, Green, Love, Korver, Crowder, Wade, Calderon, Hill, IT, Rose and Shump have def been putting in the same amount of work they did last year to this Cavs season:oldlol:

the only similarity in the roster are Clarkson, Nance and TT since Love has played a quarter of what he did last year:oldlol: :oldlol:

Cedi played 61 games last year and was barely top 10 in minutes played for them. He played 60 total minutes in the playoffs last year, couldnt even get minutes on that roster from last year but here he is playing over 2000 minutes in 2019

Totally the same team, breh :oldlol:

bladefd
03-23-2019, 03:24 PM

Two names: Mozgov. Kuzma.

Figure out the rest on your own.

Magic needs to return to what has been proven: surround LeBron with shooters. You need shooting and defense. Too many playmakers is useless if your best shooter is LeBron. That will never work, as Magic found out this season.

I'm pushing hard to trade both Ingram and Kuzma for someone good like Beal if we can't get AD. I'm keeping Lonzo due to his defense but have him focus 70% of his energy over summer on his conditioning and 30% on his shooting. We need to badly hope we can land a max player like Kawhi.. It will be crucial if we want to maximize the future of this team.

FreezingTsmoove
03-23-2019, 03:59 PM
Two names: Mozgov. Kuzma.

Figure out the rest on your own.

Magic needs to return to what has been proven: surround LeBron with shooters. You need shooting and defense. Too many playmakers is useless if your best shooter is LeBron. That will never work, as Magic found out this season.

I'm pushing hard to trade both Ingram and Kuzma for someone good like Beal if we can't get AD. I'm keeping Lonzo due to his defense but have him focus 70% of his energy over summer on his conditioning and 30% on his shooting. We need to badly hope we can land a max player like Kawhi.. It will be crucial if we want to maximize the future of this team.

So what? That isnt a good enough trade for a premier shooter especially in todays league. DLo is the best shooter in the east and Magic gave him up for a pack of peanuts. Could have got so much more for him