PDA

View Full Version : Lakers will miss the playoffs next year too

StrongLurk
03-23-2019, 09:03 AM
I made a huge thread last summer that this Lakers team would miss the playoffs due to lack of shooting, defense, and Lebron being old/possibly getting injured...and it was a great prediction (mods deleted a bunch of old threads for some reason and that was one of them).

Since Lebron is only getting older and clearly at the end of his prime, why exactly would the Lakers be much better next year? They ALWAYS needed to get another star to truly compete and I don't see that happening next year so...yeah should be a similar result of missing the playoffs again.

The Lakers are a much worse team than the casuals realize. Sure, the young guys have some talent...but not for the modern NBA. You aren't going to win a lot as a below average defense and the WORST shooting team in the league...you can thank the village idiot Magic for trying to put together a team with a 1980's skillset.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-23-2019, 09:12 AM
way too early to be making this

do u realize how many FAs are gonna hit the market this offseason? There could be a seismic shift in either conference by next season

AirTupac
03-23-2019, 09:14 AM
way too early to be making this

do u realize how many FAs are gonna hit the market this offseason? There could be a seismic shift in either conference by next season

He just wants to sound trendy.

Walk on Water
03-23-2019, 09:38 AM
I was also going to predict this

StrongLurk
03-23-2019, 09:49 AM
I was also going to predict this

Well, you are my ALT so...that would make sense.