PDA

View Full Version : So Rachel Nichols be on ESPN telling lies?????

PWB15
03-24-2019, 04:15 PM
So she be lying her ass off on TV??? I would still date her but u can't be a fraud on TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhzrQByDHHM

Bronbron23
03-24-2019, 04:19 PM
Yeah I saw that too. That's the media for u. I'd be careful taking that down though. She looks like she be fugly under that weave and make up.

PWB15
03-24-2019, 04:21 PM
Yeah I saw that too. That's the media for u. I'd be careful taking that down though. She looks like she be fugly under that weave and make up.

She is a sexy liar:lol

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 04:31 PM
Did I see Ricky Rubio over Klay? :lol

sammichoffate
03-24-2019, 04:34 PM
Yeah I saw that too. That's the media for u. I'd be careful taking that down though. She looks like she be fugly under that weave and make up.https://i.imgur.com/jpuVRba.jpg

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-05/1/14/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-01/anigif_sub-buzz-28763-1493664829-1.gif

Spurs m8
03-24-2019, 04:36 PM
What's new?

They can lie and manufacture whole careers

3ball
03-24-2019, 04:37 PM
I'm gonna be honest

I didn't know so many media people voted on the all-nba teams

What gives them the credentials to vote? A journalism degree? These guys don't know anything about the game!.

I remember Nichols saying today's game is less conducive for iso's than previous eras and tmac/pippen looking at her like she's crazy.. she was parrotting what she heard that the 80's were all iso's.. just ignorance and shallow understanding of the game.. they're all like this

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 04:48 PM
I'm gonna be honest

What gives them the credentials to vote? A journalism degree? These guys don't know anything about the game!.

I remember Nichols saying today's game is less conducive for iso's than previous eras and tmac/pippen looking at her like she's crazy.. she was parrotting what she heard that the 80's were all iso's.. just ignorance and shallow understanding of the game.. they're all like this

I'll be honest, neither did I. But with that many votes it's bound to balance out. You will always have some crazy people (3ball) that won't even rank LeBron top 5 and some crazies (Kenny) that won't rank him top 25. So it evens out in the end.

FKAri
03-24-2019, 04:48 PM
I'm gonna be honest

It's basketball. You put the round ball into the ring. It's just a fun game to pass the time. No need to get all serious n official about this shit.
:cheers:

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 04:49 PM

Looks good to me

https://i.postimg.cc/CMc8Jtx0/636163051801755818-XXX-RACHEL-NICHOLS-BROOKYN-NY-RACHEL-NICHOL.jpg

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 04:52 PM
It's basketball. You put the round ball into the ring. It's just a fun game to pass the time. No need to get all serious n official about this shit.

:cheers: My G

3ball
03-24-2019, 04:54 PM
Yeah that's fine but I can't view all-nba awards the same way now.

I wonder if any tom dick and harry and joe the plumber got to vote for the awards in previous eras too.

Wouldn't shock me if allowing tom, dick, and harry to vote is more of a recent thing

PWB15
03-24-2019, 04:56 PM
Looks good to me

https://i.postimg.cc/CMc8Jtx0/636163051801755818-XXX-RACHEL-NICHOLS-BROOKYN-NY-RACHEL-NICHOL.jpg

Yeah she qualifies for sticky love:D

Meticode
03-24-2019, 05:03 PM
I used to think she was pretty, but long ago I realized she just wears a ton of eye makeup for the illusion like a lot of women do. And lately she's gained weight. Her arms are flab flab.

https://i.imgur.com/jpuVRba.jpg

bison
03-24-2019, 05:04 PM
Lol that

3ball
03-24-2019, 05:22 PM
It's funny too that Klay is credited with locking down Westbrook the other night, but when it comes to lebron locking guys down, the narrative changes to "well, no one guards just 1 guy in today's game; it isn't just a 1-on-1 matchup anymore"

Amirite??

Shameful bias for LeFraud, but what else is new

Stephonit
03-24-2019, 05:31 PM
I noticed after she voted KD for FMVP citing LeBron's opinion and then came out with some pathetic segment on her show where she was saying Steph's impact goes beyond awards etc.

bison
03-24-2019, 06:02 PM
I used to think she was pretty, but long ago I realized she just wears a ton of eye makeup for the illusion like a lot of women do. And lately she's gained weight. Her arms are flab flab.

https://i.imgur.com/jpuVRba.jpg

Ffs she

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:11 PM
Yeah that's fine but I can't view all-nba awards the same way now.

I wonder if any tom dick and harry and joe the plumber got to vote for the awards in previous eras too.

Wouldn't shock me if allowing tom, dick, and harry to vote is more of a recent thing

It would still be even scarier if YOU ever got a vote. So think about that for a moment 2ball....

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=bison]Ffs she

tpols
03-24-2019, 06:13 PM
I'm gonna be honest

They vote FMVP too... At the end of the day its all money centered. If you want to know who the best is you have to have the eye for it yourself to break shit down beyond all the politics & $$$.

Stephonit
03-24-2019, 06:16 PM
They vote FMVP too... At the end of the day its all money centered. If you want to know who the best is you have to have the eye for it yourself to break shit down beyond all the politics & $$$.

If they approached the award as a journalist it would be better but you're right they don't it's an office politics and money influenced award.

LostCause
03-24-2019, 07:01 PM
And the second point was a cheap shot against the WNBA, which lets you know the video creator is some dumbass incel targeting female reporters. Pathetic.

:biggums: How the hell was that a cheap shot against the WNBA?

Your inner feminist is showing.

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 07:28 PM

Actually no, it's GameScore related. I think all but two instances the player with the highest GmSCore on the winning team has won FMVP

Put the tin foil hat down

Meticode
03-24-2019, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=bison]Ffs she

brooks_thompson
03-24-2019, 08:38 PM
She's shallow but harmless enough. I love when she's on Lowe's podcast...there's a few good laughs every time when he just gets sneery and low-key makes fun of her for being so narrative-based. And it's all deserved because she tries to take over and steer the podcast in the direction she wants to go. Lowe ain't havin that shit.

FreezingTsmoove
03-24-2019, 08:42 PM
As a huge fan of Sarah Kustok, I can honestly say Rachel Nichols is a dumbass broad. Never once has she said anything intelligent about basketball. She just rides trends, and starts racial drama. Sarah on the otherhand can brilliantly breakdown the game of basketball when she is commentating, never starts drama, and isnt afraid to just be a lady which is why I like her style. Rachel is always trying to sound like shes smart and is always telling cringe jokes and degrading other players. Stopped watching her espn show when she put down Paul Pierces legacy, like that man wasnt giving everybody in the league the business every time he stepped on the court

sammichoffate
03-24-2019, 08:56 PM
As a huge fan of Sarah Kustok, I can honestly say Rachel Nichols is a dumbass broad. Never once has she said anything intelligent about basketball. She just rides trends, and starts racial drama. Sarah on the otherhand can brilliantly breakdown the game of basketball when she is commentating, never starts drama, and isnt afraid to just be a lady which is why I like her style. Rachel is always trying to sound like shes smart and is always telling cringe jokes and degrading other players. Stopped watching her espn show when she put down Paul Pierces legacy, like that man wasnt giving everybody in the league the business every time he stepped on the courtIs Sarah the one who does commentary for Brooklyn? She seems very intelligent if that's her.

Meticode
03-24-2019, 08:57 PM
As a huge fan of Sarah Kustok, I can honestly say Rachel Nichols is a dumbass broad. Never once has she said anything intelligent about basketball. She just rides trends, and starts racial drama. Sarah on the otherhand can brilliantly breakdown the game of basketball when she is commentating, never starts drama, and isnt afraid to just be a lady which is why I like her style. Rachel is always trying to sound like shes smart and is always telling cringe jokes and degrading other players. Stopped watching her espn show when she put down Paul Pierces legacy, like that man wasnt giving everybody in the league the business every time he stepped on the court

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/03/18/2E130DC000000578-0-image-a-30_1446576311420.jpg

AlternativeAcc.
03-24-2019, 09:24 PM
Exactly. I'm a beast in my own right in my 30's but when I hit 45 I know these guns are gonna fade away slowly :cry:
Get on that Joe Rogan routine my dude

TRT, Stem Cells, and Elk :banana:

I've still got 40+ years of prime life, I'll probably still be hooping in my 70's

Bronbron23
03-24-2019, 09:36 PM
Looks good to me

She does to me also but 3 hours of make up and hair can do alot.to me She looks like when that stuff is stripped away she's not that attractive

zizozain
03-24-2019, 09:46 PM
Exposing ESPN Lying About Stats To Make LeBron Look Good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PveagEsPBGM

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 09:51 PM
She does to me also but 3 hours of make up and hair can do alot.to me She looks like when that stuff is stripped away she's not that attractive

No doubt, but I felt this was one of her more natural looking pictures? On the show of course they do her up with tons of makeup/hair.

Mr Feeny
03-25-2019, 01:04 AM
To be fair, what so you expect from an idiot like Rachel Nichols. I'd be surprised if she WASN'T constantly pulling stuff out of her rear end. Awful broadcaster. Awful pundit.

PickernRoller
03-25-2019, 05:36 AM
OP really coming to grasps that TV personalities lie through their teeth? :confusedshrug: It's the rule, not the exception.

Smoke117
03-25-2019, 05:39 AM
OP really coming to grasps that TV personalities lie through their teeth? :confusedshrug: It's the rule, not the exception.

I love it when the raving retards try to be intelligent. I'll play along. *puts my chin my elbow* Please elaborate, mate?

PickernRoller
03-25-2019, 05:42 AM
I love it when the raving retards try to be intelligent. I'll play along. *puts my chin my elbow* Please elaborate, mate?

Why should I "play" with a confessed drunken, prison break g@y phakkit?

My leash is not a sexual intercourse device.

Fvck off before I slap your sorry @ss face....

Smoke117
03-25-2019, 05:45 AM
Why should I "play" with a confessed drunken, prison break g@y phakkit?

My leash is not a sexual intercourse device.

Oooh, that biting wit. This is why I love this board. You have a plethora of guileless fukking apes to take a piss on and it never gets tiresome. I enjoy the sport anyway.

PickernRoller
03-25-2019, 07:45 AM
You can pretend all you want that you "don't care".. "all trolling" but we know damn well you're a sad, broken piece of human garbage trying desperately to find meaning in life and companionship...

You're also a bonafide Letard despite whatever deflections or denials to such. Which is why you belong on my leash and responded to different posts of mine on different threads the second I made them.

You're still a bug, to be smashed at will. Now go svck a c0ck to get some of that self-steem up.

dunksby
03-27-2019, 08:37 AM
To be fair, what so you expect from an idiot like Rachel Nichols. I'd be surprised if she WASN'T constantly pulling stuff out of her rear end. Awful broadcaster. Awful pundit.
You can tell she has been telling lies all her life as she barely blinks telling lies with a straight face; probably cause she believes her own lies too.