PDA

View Full Version : MJ in bottom 10 among FMVP winners with the likes of Iggy, Billups, Parker

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:10 PM
Has any player ever needed more help or played against weaker competition that allowed them such luxuries as achieving the lowest ranked Finals performances and still winning FMVP? Kobe in 2009 outperformed MJ in 1996 and 1998.

https://i.postimg.cc/Y90wfhSQ/bottom-10-FMVP.png

MJ is among the top 10 lowest FMVP winners ever. He also has another ranked #13, still below any year of LBJ and Kobe in 2009

SouBeachTalents
03-24-2019, 06:12 PM
You're missing several players

2011 Dirk: 16.6

2014 Kawhi: 15.8

2015 Iggy: 13.6

There are probably even more that weren't mentioned

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:14 PM

SouBeach always on point :cheers:

Updated to appease the true G: SouBallGod

3ball
03-24-2019, 06:15 PM

There are probably even more that weren't mentioned
Oh so it looks like MJ doesn't have 2 in the bottom 10

Fake news Corporation

Thread backfire.. :oldlol:

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:24 PM
Oh so it looks like MJ doesn't have 2 in the bottom 10

Fake news Corporation

Thread backfire.. :oldlol:

No backfire, I adjusted. Also, MJ has two FMVP lower than Bron's lowest.

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:25 PM
So MJ out here doing Iggy Billups Parker type Finals runs :lol

Overdrive
03-24-2019, 06:28 PM
Has any player ever needed more help or played against weaker competition that allowed them such luxuries as achieving the lowest ranked Finals performances and still winning FMVP? Kobe in 2009 outperformed MJ in 1996 and 1998.

MJ is among the top 10 lowest FMVP winners ever. He also has another ranked #13, still below any year of LBJ and Kobe in 2009

Obviously Iggy, Kawhi, Dirk and TP played against even weaker competition.

LostCause
03-24-2019, 06:34 PM
This is a very weird and dumb thread. So we're now trying to talk shit about someone who not only won the championship, but was the most valuable player because he wasn't as dominant as he was in other years? That's stupid, he still brought his teams to victory

It would be more telling to focus on big time leaders who completely folded which caused their teams to lose. How does 2007 and 2011 for LeBron compare to those years from MJ? IIRC Drew Gooden had a higher Gamescore than Bron in 07. Please verify

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:35 PM
I'm honestly just waiting for 3ball's five-paragraph diatribe filled witj multiple indentions and all, as to why MJ fraud put on a Chauncey Billupseque MVP performance.

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:37 PM
This is a very weird and dumb thread. So we're now trying to talk shit about someone who not only won the championship, but was the most valuable player because he wasn't as dominant as he was in other years? That's stupid, he still brought his teams to victory

It would be more telling to focus on big time leaders who completely folded which caused their teams to lose. How does 2007 and 2011 for LeBron compare to those years from MJ? IIRC Drew Gooden had a higher Gamescore than Bron in 07. Please verify

Michael Jordan's opponent had a better game score than he did but somehow MJ still won FMVP. Why is that? How many times has that have happened to other top 10 players?

SouBeachTalents
03-24-2019, 06:38 PM
Michael Jordan's opponent had a better game score than he did but somehow MJ still won FMVP. Why is that? How many times has that have happened to other top 10 players?
Wade had the highest gamescore in 2011 and the Heat still lost. How many times has that happened to other top 10 players?

Locked_Up_Tonight
03-24-2019, 06:40 PM
Gamescore has always been a very flawed stat in the way it weights certain statistics over other statistics. And Gamescore will never be able to reflect the geometry/gravity of the court that some players generate over others.

TheCorporation
Wade had the highest gamescore in 2011 and the Heat still lost. How many times has that happened to other top 10 players?

Shawn Kemp in 1996 for starters. I'd have to research more for additional instances.

3ball
So MJ out here doing Iggy Billups Parker type Finals runs :lol

Iggy had a 13.6 gamescore and Parker 16.2, or nearly 3-6 points less than mj's 96' and 5-8 less than 98

Otoh, billups' 17.9 compares to mj's in 96', but gamescore is 1 of 100 measures - MJ averaged 27 and carried his team's offense, while billups averaged 21 and was 2nd option.. :confusedshrug:

So no comparison to the load and domination MJ had... And mj's gamescore was 23.9 thru 3 games to get a 3-0 lead, which he confessed made him the most relaxed he's ever been in the locker room right before game 4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfAoaAb3Nc0&t=42m32s)

LostCause

Does it matter? Let's say you're right and Kemp outplayed him in 96, what does that prove or change?

Also, how does 96 for MJ compare to 07 for Bron? Which is better? (Or 2011)

Smoke117
Everyone who isn't a Jordan dicksucker (look above) knows Rodman should have been FMVP in 96.

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:43 PM
Obviously Iggy, Kawhi, Dirk and TP played against even weaker competition.

Or...

Orrrr...

They had a stacked team

Bingo baby

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:44 PM
Everyone who isn't a Jordan dicksucker (look above) knows Rodman should have been FMVP in 96.

Big facts

egokiller
03-24-2019, 06:46 PM
Why doesn't LeBron have enough sample data (FMVPs) to be compared to MJ?

Is it because he's only half the man MJ ever was? :roll:

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 06:55 PM
Why doesn't LeBron have enough sample data (FMVPs) to be compared to MJ?

Is it because he's only half the man MJ ever was? :roll:

He doesth hath a large thample thize, the trouble is he actually faced formidable opponents. He never faced a team who's second option scored 10 ppg. He never had a teammate average 21/9/8 with Kawhi Leonard defense. He never had a legendary coach.

You see, now? LeBron was battling KD, Russ, Curry, Kawhi, Harden, Duncan, Parker.

MJ was battling...Malone? Hornacek? Um. Kemp? Drexler? :lol

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 07:08 PM

LeBron also gets slack from losing to Dwight in 2009 ECF despite putting up monstrous:

39-8-8 on 49% and a 29.3 GmScore so...

This was easily the GOAT playoff run that lead to a loss

Manny98
03-24-2019, 07:16 PM
He doesth hath a large thample thize,
Inthide Hoopth

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 07:20 PM
Inthide Hoopth

larsth inthide hoopth thampe thize

3ball
Gamescore thru Game 3 (bulls 3-0 lead)

Jordan. - 23.7 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jordami01/gamelog/1996/#134-136-sum:pgl_basic_playoffs)
S Kemp - 19.6 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/kempsh01/gamelog/1996/#57-59-sum:pgl_basic_playoffs)

That's why MJ won MVP - by dominating when the series was in the balance - that's how they award MVP, even in all-star games

Spurs m8
Jesus, LeExposed missing the playoffs is fvcking killing this guy hahahahahha

Eat shit cvnt

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 07:42 PM
Gamescore thru Game 3 (bulls 3-0 lead)

Jordan. - 23.7 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jordami01/gamelog/1996/#134-136-sum:pgl_basic_playoffs)
S Kemp - 19.6 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/k/kempsh01/gamelog/1996/#57-59-sum:pgl_basic_playoffs)

That's why MJ won MVP - by dominating when the series was in the balance - that's how they award MVP, even in all-star games

I didn't know the Finals was decided in 3 games, I must have been disillusioned to witness a game 4, 5, and 6.

:eek:

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 07:44 PM
Jesus, LeExposed missing the playoffs is fvcking killing this guy hahahahahha

Eat shit cvnt

Did I post anything that was not factual?

I'm not saying "Billups is a better performer than Jordan"

I could have said, "Kemp had a better GmScore than MJ in 96 and MJ still won FMVP" and that would have been a bit mean, but also true.

So which do you prefer?

LeCola
03-24-2019, 07:47 PM
...and he has 5 more FVMP performances. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 07:53 PM
...and he has 5 more FVMP performances. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

He has two below LBJ's worst performance

:rockon: And outplayed by his own opponent in one

Something LBJ never let happen

3ball
03-24-2019, 07:58 PM

I could have said, "Kemp had a better GmScore than MJ in 96 and MJ still won FMVP" and that would have been a bit mean, but also true.

So which do you prefer?

What's the point of highlighting mj's worst performances (where he still dominated and won mvp), when Lebron's worst performances are far worse?

07' Finals - 22 on 36%

08' ecsf - 26 on 35%

10 ecsf - 27 on 44%, quit

11 Finals - 17 ppg, goat choke

^^^^^ when did MJ play worse than that ^^^^^ :biggums:

And there's more:

13 Finals - 25 on 44% (net negative for the series; only 23 on 43 thru 6 so Allen forced game 7)

14 Finals - record loss, taught a basketball lesson by old dudes

15/17/18 - stat-padded while the team got massively out-assisted and trounced; slacked on D to stat-pad, while his man won MVP

72-10
03-24-2019, 07:59 PM

Now you're just talking bull. Rodman's board work was brilliant, along with Kemp's overall play, but Rodman lacked the offensive production to be the MVP of it. It was clearly Jordan's worst Finals, but he was fading away on a lot of his shots and still got over 27 with two guys switching off on him defensively, including that year's DPOY.

SamuraiSWISH
03-24-2019, 08:01 PM
My dudes worst Finals and he still won a Chip + Finals MVP :applause: :lol

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 08:02 PM
What's the point of highlighting mj's worst performances (where he still dominated and won mvp), when Lebron's worst performances are far worse?

07' Finals - 22 on 36%

08' ecsf - 26 on 35%

10 ecsf - 27 on 44%, quit

11 Finals - 17 ppg, goat choke

^^^^^ when did MJ play worse than that ^^^^^ :biggums:

And there's more:

13 Finals - 25 on 44% (net negative for the series; only 23 on 43 thru 6 so Allen forced game 7)

14 Finals - record loss, taught a basketball lesson by old dudes

15/17/18 - stat-padded while the team got massively out-assisted and trounced; slacked on D to stat-pad, while his man won MVP

Welll since 1-9 only made 6 we are comparing the best 6. Got it?

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 08:03 PM
My dudes worst Finals and he still won a Chip + Finals MVP :applause: :lol

Exactly. You're almost there...I wonder why? I wonder how?

His stacked team?
His weak opponents?

You decide :D

Spurs m8
03-24-2019, 08:03 PM

So which do you prefer?

I prefer a thread that isn't stupid tbh

Duncan21formvp
03-24-2019, 08:08 PM
Tony Parker a 16.2 Game Score in 2007 and Lebron with an amazing 10.6 Game Score the same year.:roll: And then Lebron with another doozy a 13.7 Game Score in 2011.:cheers:

LeCola
03-24-2019, 08:09 PM
He has two below LBJ's worst performance

:rockon: And outplayed by his own opponent in one

Something LBJ never let happen

Does not Lebron have only 3 FMVP performances in 9 Finals?

Man, he has 6 FMVP's (in only 6 Finals),

Not 1!
Not 2!
Not 3!
Not 4!
Not 5!
It is 6!

When you show it with your fingers you need to use 2 hands. However, you ignore those 5 performances, chose worst of them for trying to disgrace him. :oldlol:

Also, let's look how many Finals loses Lebron have?

Not 1!
Not 2!
Not 3!
Not 4!
Not 5!
Yeah, it is 6!

Collaboration > Exploitation

SamuraiSWISH
03-24-2019, 08:15 PM
Tony Parker a 16.2 Game Score in 2007 and Lebron with an amazing 10.6 Game Score the same year.:roll: And then Lebron with another doozy a 13.7 Game Score in 2011.:cheers:
Worst Finals among MJ and Kobe and LeBron

1) 18.5 Gmsc Jordan 1996 - Finals MVP
2) 10.6 Gmsc LeBron 2007 - Losers
3) 9.7 Gmsc Bryant 2000 - Champs

:eek:

3ball
03-24-2019, 08:16 PM
we are comparing the best 6. Got it?

No, you highlighted mj's worst performance, so that only compares with Lebron's worst..

anything else is bs

And lebron's worst performances are far worse than anything MJ did

And I left one out - lebron won the 2014 ecf with only 22/6/5 - MJ wouldn't win a single series in his career with those numbers, let alone make the damn Finals with them

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 08:23 PM
No, you highlighted mj's worst performance, so that only compares with Lebron's worst..

anything else is bs

And lebron's worst performances are far worse than anything MJ did

And I left one out - lebron won the 2014 ecf with only 22/6/5 - MJ wouldn't win a single series in his career with those numbers, let alone make the damn Finals with them

Against Kawhi and Duncan or Hornacek and Russell?

The Jazz are like the Raptors of now. Think of what LeBron did to the Raptors all those years. That's what he'd do to the Jazz.

Duncan21formvp
03-24-2019, 09:57 PM
Against Kawhi and Duncan or Hornacek and Russell?

The Jazz are like the Raptors of now. Think of what LeBron did to the Raptors all those years. That's what he'd do to the Jazz.
Well Hornacek and Russell beat me 4-1 in a series and swept Shaq/Kobe 4-0 and won 4-1 another year. Also beat Hakeem/Barkley/Drexler in back to back years.

Lebron couldn't even beat Dwight Howard.

egokiller
03-24-2019, 10:03 PM
MJ with 6 FMVP's against hand checking defenses > than anything LeBron has ever faced.

Another day
Another win

:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 10:39 PM
Well Hornacek and Russell beat me 4-1 in a series and swept Shaq/Kobe 4-0 and won 4-1 another year. Also beat Hakeem/Barkley/Drexler in back to back years.

Lebron couldn't even beat Dwight Howard.

Wow how many rings did 20-year Jazz Stocktone + Malone win because they sound very good?!

Duncan21formvp
03-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Wow how many rings did 20-year Jazz Stocktone + Malone win because they sound very good?!
Well if they joined forces with someone who won a title as the man they would have won several in there primes. Lebron won because he joined Wade.

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/smith_james_100709.html

Going to Miami, it isn’t going to be LeBron’s team. It is Wade’s team because he’s been there and has won a championship there. So the obvious point was that this would not be LeBron’s championship if he gets one or more, that he needed to go get help from a champion and another star.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/michael_rosenberg/07/08/lebron.event/index.html

But once ESPN was done ESPN-izing its LeBron coverage -- filling it with babbling experts, needless hype and Jim Gray submitting his top six entries in the Stupidest Question Ever contest -- the self-proclaimed King said everything you need to know about him.

1. "You have to do what's best for you, and what's going to make you happy."

This is what's going to make him happy? Sharing a stage with two other stars? Really?

I guess that's all LeBron is: A complementary player with superstar talent. We should have figured this out before: He got that giant CHOSEN 1 tattoo on his back and calls himself King James because he is desperate for reassurance.

There is no greater challenge in sports getting drafted by a godawful team, planting your flag in a city and working like crazy until you have turned that team into a champion. LeBron James didn't want the challenge. He wanted to play with his buddies.

2. "We don't have the pressure of going out and scoring 30 every night or shooting a high percentage."
Whoa. Hold on there. Scoring 30 a night is too much pressure for one of the five most talented players ever?

Find me another all-time NBA great who would utter those words. Jordan would rather do an adidas commercial than say that. Bryant must have laughed as he heard the so-called "King" say that. Larry Bird? The next time he complains about pressure will be the first. Magic was the greatest team player of the last 40 years, but he was also so competitive that he wanted to play Jordan one-on-one in a promotional event -- and this was when Magic had won titles and Jordan had not, so Magic had more to lose.

3. "I know how loyal I am."

The man just dumped his hometown(s) on national television. Cleveland (and, by extension, Akron) happens to be the most tortured sports city in America. To do that, then say "I know how loyal I am" ... wow, wow, wow.

I wish I could sit in on one of LeBron's meetings with his advisers. Does he make them all wear mirrored sunglasses, so that when he looks at them he sees himself?

We really don't ask that much of our sports stars. Try not to get arrested for anything big. Don't curse at the fans. You know, small stuff. We even understand that 95 percent of the time, they will make career decisions based on money -- we might not love it, but we understand it.

But see, the biggest thing that we ask of our sports stars is this: Take the competition as seriously as we do.

When LeBron James loses to Boston in the playoffs, we want him to take the heat, not take the Heat's offer. We want him to spend the summer adding to his game, calling and texting his teammates, plotting to do better next season.

4. "It's about joining forces with the other two guys."
He sounds like a nine-year-old playing Star Wars games with his buddies at a sleepover. And again: I do believe this Miami team will win a title. But it won't be as easy as he wants it to be. Miami will have the weakest bench of any contender next season After that, the NBA will have a lockout, and the league could eliminate the mid-level exception, which would be Miami's best tool for adding talent. So this is a cop-out, but it's not as easy of a cop-out as it appears.

5. "This is the greatest challenge for me."
LeBron James just jumped into an elevator and wants us to think he can fly. Sorry, but we know better. We

know that he did something Michael, Magic, Bird and Bill Russell never would have done. We know he ditched Cleveland for an All-Star team.
But you know what? In Miami, anything short of a title will be a failure. Nobody outside of Miami will root for this team, and nobody in Miami roots for anybody. They're too busy enjoying the weather.
I thought he would stay in Cleveland, because I thought all he cared about was adoration. I was wrong about Cleveland, but he is wrong about adoration. He thinks he'll get it by winning a title. He has insulated himself from the world, surrounded himself with yes men. He has no idea how much backlash he is about to get.
That's one of the great ironies of this -- James is trying to flee pressure, but he will just face more of it. He is trying to maximize his "brand," but he just damaged it.

The first time I watched LeBron James live, I thought he could be the greatest player ever. The sad truth for us, for him, and for the NBA is that he never really believed it himself.

3ball
03-24-2019, 10:50 PM
Dirk, Durant, and Curry would have 0 rings if lebron hadn't lost to them in 11/15/17/18

Duncan would have zero rings during lebron's playoff career if lebron hadn't lost to him in 07/14 and Allen's shot in 13

MJ simply did what lebron is supposed to do - STOP OTHER GUYS FROM GETTING RINGS - i.e he stopped the jazz from 2 rings

SouBeachTalents
03-24-2019, 10:51 PM
Dirk, Durant, and Curry would have 0 rings if lebron hadn't lost to them in 11/15/17/18

Duncan would have zero rings during lebron's playoff career if lebron hadn't lost to him in 07/14 and Allen's shot in 13

MJ simply did what lebron is supposed to do - STOP OTHER GUYS FROM GETTING RINGS - i.e he stopped the jazz from 2 rings
Didn't do as good a job stopping Bird & Isiah from winning rings

3ball
03-24-2019, 10:55 PM
Didn't do as good a job stopping Bird & Isiah from winning rings
True but that's because no all-star teammate

he just needed 1 all-star to beat their multiple star teams (bird lucked out by not being in contention when MJ got an all-star)

Imagine if the bulls had an all-star from mj's rookie year...13/13? Something close to that... :bowdown:

Vino24
03-24-2019, 10:57 PM
OP has 3ball digging deep into his stats archive :lol

And1AllDay
03-25-2019, 12:32 AM
True but that's because no all-star teammate

he just needed 1 all-star to beat their multiple star teams (bird lucked out by not being in contention when MJ got an all-star)

Imagine if the bulls had an all-star from mj's rookie year...13/13? Something close to that... :bowdown:

Bird gave ol boy Mikey the DeMar treatment ala LeBron :roll: :roll:

And1AllDay
03-25-2019, 12:34 AM

Duncan won in 99, 03, 05 idiot (so you lied like you always do)

Jazz played twenty years bruh, Jordan only made 6 finals, not 20. What happened the other 14 years?

KD does have zero rings becos of 2012 Bron until he ran to Curry

You lose again :hammerhead:

Elosha
03-25-2019, 07:26 AM

Dude, can you please just grow up? I say that with your best interest in mind. You and/or your alts spam ISH every day with nonsense. I know it's killing you that LeBron failed this year, but it's ok, you can relax. We all know while he's not the GOAT, he's still an ATG. You don't need to keep up the posts that make you look like you started watching basketball this year. I don't really think you are - could possibly be - this ignorant? :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, it's only your own reputation you're hurting here. Grow up and become a quality poster. Over time, you can actually gain some respect if you do so.

LeCola
03-25-2019, 08:20 AM
Duncan won in 99, 03, 05 idiot (so you lied like you always do)

Jazz played twenty years bruh, Jordan only made 6 finals, not 20. What happened the other 14 years?

KD does have zero rings becos of 2012 Bron until he ran to Curry

You lose again :hammerhead:

In those 20 years there are:

6 years for Mj-Pippen
5 years for Magic-Kareem-Worthy
3 years for Bird and mates
2 years for Hakeem
2 years for I.Thomas and crazy dudes
1 year for Moses - Dr. J
1 year for Duncan-Robinson

TheCorporation
03-25-2019, 08:30 AM
In those 20 years there are:

6 years for Mj-Pippen
5 years for Magic-Kareem-Worthy
3 years for Bird and mates
2 years for Hakeem
2 years for I.Thomas and crazy dudes
1 year for Moses - Dr. J
1 year for Duncan-Robinson

Yeah, so again...

Stockton and Malone duo played 19 years together and amassed and impressive zero rings and 2 Finals appearances :biggums:

Sounds like a tough, tough team to beat for poor MJ and his Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc, Kerr, Harper, Jackson team.

:rolleyes:

LeCola
03-25-2019, 08:35 AM
Yeah, so again...

Stockton and Malone duo played 19 years together and amassed and impressive zero rings and 2 Finals appearances :biggums:

Sounds like a tough, tough team to beat for poor MJ and his Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc, Kerr, Harper, Jackson team.

Just like Lebron loses 6 Finals against poor Duncan, poor Dirk, poor Curry, poor Durant. :oldlol:

LostCause
03-25-2019, 01:47 PM
Yeah, so again...

This train of thought shits all over Westbrook/Durant's Thunder, and by extension makes 2011 worse

TheCorporation
03-25-2019, 02:35 PM
This train of thought shits all over Westbrook/Durant's Thunder, and by extension makes 2011 worse

Really? Interesting because I never knew those teams played 19 years together for their entire primes. Good to know, thanks for the bball knowledge :cheers:

:rolleyes: Next

LostCause
03-25-2019, 05:07 PM
Really? Interesting because I never knew those teams played 19 years together for their entire primes. Good to know, thanks for the bball knowledge :cheers:

:rolleyes: Next

Are you 12?

Simple math. 2/19 is about 11% (Utah). 1/8 (OKC) is about 13%. 2/20 (Dirk) is 10%

That's what your logic is. Durant/Westbrook's OKC and Dirk's Mavs made the Finals at the same rate.

Try using your brain for once, dude. You have it for a reason

Also, no one's "entire prime" is 19 years. If you want to just go by prime years, well I guess that ruins your hyperbole

TheCorporation
03-25-2019, 05:15 PM
Are you 12?

Simple math. 2/19 is about 11% (Utah). 1/8 (OKC) is about 13%. 2/20 (Dirk) is 10%

That's what your logic is. Durant/Westbrook's OKC and Dirk's Mavs made the Finals at the same rate.

Try using your brain for once, dude. You have it for a reason

Also, no one's "entire prime" is 19 years. If you want to just go by prime years, well I guess that ruins your hyperbole

I'll spell it out for your in much, much simpler terms (as one must cater to one's audience).

Stockton and Malone played 19 years together, throughout their entire prime

Do you think if Russ and KD and Harden stayed together for 19 years they would only get one more Finals appearance and ZERO rings?

LostCause
03-25-2019, 05:35 PM
I'll spell it out for your in much, much simpler terms (as one must cater to one's audience).

Stockton and Malone played 19 years together, throughout their entire prime

Do you think if Russ and KD and Harden stayed together for 19 years they would only get one more Finals appearance and ZERO rings?

All 3 of them, no. I was counting Westbrook and Durant. Counting the 3 of them bumps them up to 33%

Though if you're including all 3, why not Hornacek in Utah (Who last I checked you considered Utah's 2nd option). Including him bumps Utah up to 33% too, so same shit again

Big164
03-25-2019, 06:23 PM

With the exception of Parker and Dirk, anyone else realize how this list is comprised of some of the best defenders in Finals History?

Shows just how incomplete a sh*t stat like gamescore really is.

TheCorporation
03-25-2019, 06:48 PM
OP has 3ball digging deep into his stats archive :lol

He is digging so deep like, "how tf did MJ win 2 chips win a lower GmScore than Bran?! :rant "