PDA

View Full Version : How does a top 5 player in the league go from East to West and miss playoffs ........

Duncan21formvp
03-24-2019, 09:59 PM
How does a top 5 player in the league go from East to West and miss playoffs in there 1st year in the new conference coming off making the finals in the other conference with a top 5 player all time as the GM and playing for the winniest organization in NBA history?

3ball
03-24-2019, 10:03 PM
Lebron played in a competitively flawed environment where he made the Finals in the East and then missed the playoffs in West despite a better cast and the same personal stats

This is now a historical fact..

And it confirms that he probably has zero rings if he doesn't team-hop or played in the West his whole career.. this is now the common thinking, hence his all-time ranking cratering..

egokiller
03-24-2019, 10:06 PM
The fraud has been exposed. :applause:

SouBeachTalents
03-24-2019, 10:12 PM
How does a top 5 player in the league go from East to West and miss playoffs in there 1st year in the new conference coming off making the finals in the other conference with a top 5 player all time as the GM and playing for the winniest organization in NBA history?
That's literally completely irrelevant, Jordan should be enough proof of that

Manny98
03-24-2019, 10:13 PM
https://i.redd.it/0um5rfokxwn21.jpg

He was injured for the majority of the season so it does not count

TheCorporation
03-24-2019, 10:14 PM
The fraud has been exposed. :applause:

Hath he been exthpothed?

Anyway, I think it has something to do with an 18-game injury although I could be wrong? :confusedshrug:

FWIW: He is still in the top 10 in PER despite being this "awful" player you attempt to say he is.