PDA

View Full Version : why are you guys going crazy with these anti bron threads

kennethgriffen
03-26-2019, 03:55 AM
the dude just missed the playoffs and ruined his legacy. he's not worth your time anymore

i think people here hate simon more than they hate lebron and the fact that the mods let him run wild all day ends up pissing people off to the point where they feel the need to retaliate like this

i say let them run ISH into the ground.

i barely ever create threads anymore and took a week off. if all of you did the same they'd smarten up

SpaceJam2
03-26-2019, 04:09 AM
Who ran what into the ground? You're currently exercising what is known as hyperbole (google it).

WarriorFan felt some type of way because he wanted to bring up Jason Terry (randomly) all he while being kindly reminded of his epic fail FMVP thread with Alpha Igoudola.

From there he became triggered and probably drank all his Jim Beam and threw his ash tray to the floor.

MrFonzworth
03-26-2019, 04:10 AM
Coming from the middle aged man who spends half his energy over LeBron:roll::roll::roll:

Why are you such a loser?

kennethgriffen
03-26-2019, 04:11 AM
Who ran what into the ground? You're currently exercising what is known as hyperbole (google it).

WarriorFan felt some type of way because he wanted to bring up Jason Terry (randomly) all he while being kindly reminded of his epic fail FMVP thread with Alpha Igoudola.

From there he became triggered and probably drank all his Jim Beam and threw his ash tray to the floor.

he was obviously mimmicking simons spam on the main board

dude makes 20 threads a day just as the corporation and never gets banned

forget all his alts. that one account is running wild and nobody seems to care. but warrior fan losing his shit at 4am is ban worthy

:lol

kennethgriffen
03-26-2019, 04:12 AM
Coming from the middle aged man who spends half his energy over LeBron:roll::roll::roll:

i barely post anymore

Gus Hemmingway
03-26-2019, 04:13 AM

:roll: :roll:

Uncle Drew
03-26-2019, 04:14 AM
i barely post anymore
It took a mere 4 days for your break to end and you running back to this place.

kennethgriffen
03-26-2019, 04:14 AM
:roll: :roll:

if you think thats funny i can't wait to see how you'd do on here with nobody to talk to but yourself

warriorfan and stalker both banned. imagine if me and 3ball left for a week

i just did it. why not again

tootles

SpaceJam2
03-26-2019, 04:28 AM
he was obviously mimmicking simons spam on the main board

dude makes 20 threads a day just as the corporation and never gets banned

forget all his alts. that one account is running wild and nobody seems to care. but warrior fan losing his shit at 4am is ban worthy

:lol

Do the posts have substance or are they about 2011 Jason Terry? Be a little subjective Ken. I know you hate LBJ and love Kobe but let's get real for a moment. At least TheCorp posts meaningful threads.

SpaceJam2
03-26-2019, 04:29 AM

:lol :lol :lol

LoneyROY7
03-26-2019, 04:30 AM
Jeff legit only lets you register if you already have an account. :lol :lol

SpaceJam2
03-26-2019, 04:45 AM

I don't get the context of that but it sounds funny at least :oldlol:

SpaceJam
03-26-2019, 04:49 AM

Dudes signing up like

warriorfan@gmail

Account banned....

Signs up with warriorfan2@gmail

Account activated

Kblaze8855
03-26-2019, 05:55 AM
I was asleep for whatever this is about but one thing is clear to me.....

Youre pretty much all a little out of your minds. I used to say it as hyperbole but thinking about it....

Does a normal person make literally 300-400 topics on the same subject knowing the responses will be the same?

Does a normal person see a crazy person acting crazy and then go do the same thing with that psycho as justification? What kind of reasonable person acts like an ass all day because someone else is doing it? Maybe like some petty personal relationship....but I honestly cant imagine the state of mind id have to be in to go to like....a hip hop site....see a nut making too many "Nas is GOAT" topics and decide that in response....I will make multiple "Biggie is GOAT" topics. And then do it again tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day.

And the next day.

And not only that...

You see the same responses in EVERY topic....and you maniacs will quote it and pretend to laugh like its new. Or act like a new great point was raised.

Swear to god I saw Superduper quote a response someone posted of that wheels pic with the guy rolling by the screen and say "WTF?" with like 16 rolling emojis.....and not when it was new. After we have all seen it 3500 times.

I admit I may have audibly laughed the first time I saw it.

After a couple hundred?

And then in some other topic one of the Lebron trolls sees someone ask about 1-9 and comes in with 10 emojis on some "Got em!" shit like.....ok.

Lets say he was actually "got". Lets accept that lie as truth.

If he didnt feel he was "got" the first 6500 times you used 1-9 does he think it now?

You think the argument hits harder this time?

Whats happening....neither side is talking to the other.

You are talking to the other accounts/people on your side reassuring yourself of the strength of points that were bad the first time they were made.....most of them made and worn out years ago.

The fundamental problem is a lack of creativity. That guy making the gifs is the only one on either side who contributes anything new...ever.

You dont have arguments. You come on here and post replies at each other of the same information in 30 topics and get responded to with the same information they gave you yesterday.

Forget it being potentially a sign of mental illness...

How you dont get bored to tears is truly beyond me.

I feel like a borderline psycho just ASKING how you all do it once every couple weeks. Imagine me coming into EVERY topic like this for the next 8 years and typing this almost word for word.

Wouldnt you have to wonder if ive lost my mind to keep putting this effort in?

I wake up thinking basketball. Mike Bibby, Orlando Woolridge, Kobe vs the Warriors in 98, what the Hornets are gonna pay Kemba Walker, if RJ Barrett is gonna be a star, how good David thompson might be today, what the Magic can do to matter again, if Tacko can be close enough to Boban to justify giving up his real career to be in the NBA....

I never have a problem coming up with something to say about basketball.....so I have to ask...

Do you people not think about basketball and the other 10,000 players in history and hundreds of other ones now.....or would making topics on them just distract from the mission?

Did it even occur to you that if you made a topic on Leonard that wasnt some subconscious shot at Lebron that its one less about Lebron for some troll to reply to with his own?

That if you didnt rise to the bait and make a stupid topic of your own that 20 topics by one side at once might not look so much like a back and forth as....one side being totally insane?

I once banned like 6 of those accounts for 6 months at a time. ISH was still all Lebron because without that side your side just makes topics anyway....and new accounts respond.

I banned all those accounts recently....and I think some on the other side. What...was it a time of peace? No. Mr.Jabbar and others made topics asking where they were and saying they must be devastated over Lebrons season...

I dont think you all WANT this board to be about Bradley Beal, Kevin Garnett, Jokic, Brad Stevens, and the best blocks you can remember.

If you did....you wouldnt do your part to ruin it.

"But hes doing that....." is not the mentality of an adult.

Its like this idiot cousin I have who keeps losing jobs because he works at the level of the worst people he can find. He was taking long ass breaks at one talking about "But they let Ms____ take all them breaks!" like hes a 70 year old lady with 30 years on the job.

You rise above what idiots do and act rationally. That makes the other side look crazy...and not like two idiots fighting.

Two people fighting....thats a fight. One person being jumped...thats assault.

Right now you fight. People get banned for assault. Long as its two sides we either ban you all or nobody.

If I went off just what I like....id ban both sides forever right now.

But I dont. Because ISH is where you can come to not be banned unless you really insist. For the conversation I want to have...I need all of you to go.

But I dont own ISH. So I keep it more or less what the people who do seem willing to allow.

If Jeff told me "No more trolling topics" id ban you, superduper, dray, corporation, arakozolie or whatever it is maybe not walkonwater who I think is either a child or literally stupid....like...15 of you in total. Now. Forever. From the NBA forum at least if I had that option. I dont think you all have it in you to act normally. You act like you troll because of Lebron trolls when you had multiple accounts banned before these guys arrived.

You troll here for the same reason you troll on WSHH. Its just how you amuse yourself. Which is fine. Just dont act like anyone makes you do it.

Ive seen a man shit on the street. Didnt make me want to try it.

nayte
03-26-2019, 06:04 AM
Do the posts have substance or are they about 2011 Jason Terry? Be a little subjective Ken. I know you hate LBJ and love Kobe but let's get real for a moment. At least TheCorp posts meaningful threads.

Cmon mate. Those threads have been recycled for months now. Under one account or another. Not condoning the kobe threads but still.

Elosha
03-26-2019, 09:36 AM
I was asleep for whatever this is about but one thing is clear to me.....

Youre pretty much all a little out of your minds. I used to say it as hyperbole but thinking about it....

Does a normal person make literally 300-400 topics on the same subject knowing the responses will be the same?

Does a normal person see a crazy person acting crazy and then go do the same thing with that psycho as justification? What kind of reasonable person acts like an ass all day because someone else is doing it? Maybe like some petty personal relationship....but I honestly cant imagine the state of mind id have to be in to go to like....a hip hop site....see a nut making too many "Nas is GOAT" topics and decide that in response....I will make multiple "Biggie is GOAT" topics. And then do it again tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day.

And the next day.

And not only that...

You see the same responses in EVERY topic....and you maniacs will quote it and pretend to laugh like its new. Or act like a new great point was raised.

Swear to god I saw Superduper quote a response someone posted of that wheels pic with the guy rolling by the screen and say "WTF?" with like 16 rolling emojis.....and not when it was new. After we have all seen it 3500 times.

I admit I may have audibly laughed the first time I saw it.

After a couple hundred?

And then in some other topic one of the Lebron trolls sees someone ask about 1-9 and comes in with 10 emojis on some "Got em!" shit like.....ok.

Lets say he was actually "got". Lets accept that lie as truth.

If he didnt feel he was "got" the first 6500 times you used 1-9 does he think it now?

You think the argument hits harder this time?

Whats happening....neither side is talking to the other.

You are talking to the other accounts/people on your side reassuring yourself of the strength of points that were bad the first time they were made.....most of them made and worn out years ago.

The fundamental problem is a lack of creativity. That guy making the gifs is the only one on either side who contributes anything new...ever.

You dont have arguments. You come on here and post replies at each other of the same information in 30 topics and get responded to with the same information they gave you yesterday.

Forget it being potentially a sign of mental illness...

How you dont get bored to tears is truly beyond me.

I feel like a borderline psycho just ASKING how you all do it once every couple weeks. Imagine me coming into EVERY topic like this for the next 8 years and typing this almost word for word.

Wouldnt you have to wonder if ive lost my mind to keep putting this effort in?

I wake up thinking basketball. Mike Bibby, Orlando Woolridge, Kobe vs the Warriors in 98, what the Hornets are gonna pay Kemba Walker, if RJ Barrett is gonna be a star, how good David thompson might be today, what the Magic can do to matter again, if Tacko can be close enough to Boban to justify giving up his real career to be in the NBA....

I never have a problem coming up with something to say about basketball.....so I have to ask...

Do you people not think about basketball and the other 10,000 players in history and hundreds of other ones now.....or would making topics on them just distract from the mission?

Did it even occur to you that if you made a topic on Leonard that wasnt some subconscious shot at Lebron that its one less about Lebron for some troll to reply to with his own?

That if you didnt rise to the bait and make a stupid topic of your own that 20 topics by one side at once might not look so much like a back and forth as....one side being totally insane?

I once banned like 6 of those accounts for 6 months at a time. ISH was still all Lebron because without that side your side just makes topics anyway....and new accounts respond.

I banned all those accounts recently....and I think some on the other side. What...was it a time of peace? No. Mr.Jabbar and others made topics asking where they were and saying they must be devastated over Lebrons season...

I dont think you all WANT this board to be about Bradley Beal, Kevin Garnett, Jokic, Brad Stevens, and the best blocks you can remember.

If you did....you wouldnt do your part to ruin it.

"But hes doing that....." is not the mentality of an adult.

Its like this idiot cousin I have who keeps losing jobs because he works at the level of the worst people he can find. He was taking long ass breaks at one talking about "But they let Ms____ take all them breaks!" like hes a 70 year old lady with 30 years on the job.

You rise above what idiots do and act rationally. That makes the other side look crazy...and not like two idiots fighting.

Two people fighting....thats a fight. One person being jumped...thats assault.

Right now you fight. People get banned for assault. Long as its two sides we either ban you all or nobody.

If I went off just what I like....id ban both sides forever right now.

But I dont. Because ISH is where you can come to not be banned unless you really insist. For the conversation I want to have...I need all of you to go.

But I dont own ISH. So I keep it more or less what the people who do seem willing to allow.

If Jeff told me "No more trolling topics" id ban you, superduper, dray, corporation, arakozolie or whatever it is maybe not walkonwater who I think is either a child or literally stupid....like...15 of you in total. Now. Forever. From the NBA forum at least if I had that option. I dont think you all have it in you to act normally. You act like you troll because of Lebron trolls when you had multiple accounts banned before these guys arrived.

You troll here for the same reason you troll on WSHH. Its just how you amuse yourself. Which is fine. Just dont act like anyone makes you do it.

Ive seen a man shit on the street. Didnt make me want to try it.

Nice. :cheers: