PDA

View Full Version : Who are your 3 Least Favorite NBA players?

MoBe1Kanobi
03-26-2019, 08:07 AM
Could be current or all time

I'll start

LeBron James
- Fake humble
- Pushes the narrative that he's a loyal to death family man when we've all seen him get exposed for thirsting on Instagram (and failing)
- Most selfish player I've ever seen, literally plays for stats to an unprecedented childish degree

Jaylen Brown
- so insecure in his IQ that he feels the need to push the narrative that he's some "beautiful mind" level genius when I've honestly never seen him say anything remotely interesting or exceptional
- failed to use his big black "athleticism" in the ECF against 50yr old Korver, got locked up multiple games by him and embarrassed black athletes everywhere with this display
- runs with a fakkit like trot and his YouTube channel is cringy

Luka Doncic
- came in day one as a rookie and played iso ball James harden style without any of his explosiveness, just dribble dribble dribble. Plays with the LeBron stat collecting style of play that's cancerous.
- attention seeking euro from day one, rips his jersey, kicks the ball, etc
- annoying armpit fat
- cacs like bill simmons and his liberal hipster casuals worship and hype him up for obvious cac reasons. Utah and Boston fans love guys like him.

Honorable mention: Mo Wagner, Lonzo Ball, Gordan Hayward, Devin Booker, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox

RoseCity07
03-26-2019, 08:11 AM
1. Draymond
2. Harden (flopping)
3. Lebron (diva)

Manny98
03-26-2019, 08:54 AM
1. Harden (flopping piece of shit that hurts the integrity of basketball)

GAP

2. Durant (if it wasn't for his cowardly decision LeBron would of had 5 rings by now)

3. Wiggins ( i hate the fact that he's so talented yet so ****ing garbage and hasn't improved since his second year he got paid a big contract yet seems to have no desire to get better at basketball he's fine with being a bust that didn't live up too expectations)

FKAri
03-26-2019, 09:07 AM
Karl Malone
Bill Laimbeer
Isiah

Big164
03-26-2019, 09:49 AM
current
1. Westbbbrook: cancer
2. Lebron: some what talented cancer
3. Harden: step-back cancer

Alltime
1. Kareem- most boring
2. Malone- most boring state
3. Duncan - fundamentaly sound and Boring

Wally450
03-26-2019, 10:00 AM
Durant
Westbrook
Carmelo

*If you can even call what Carmelo does an NBA player nowadays. :oldlol:

paksat
03-26-2019, 10:29 AM
1. l39ron - everything wrong with basketball, literally.
2. chris paul
3. james harden

all time

1. l39ron
2. laimbeer
3. kobe - superb talent, but his selfishness borders l39ron's

Jasper
03-26-2019, 10:44 AM
1) Curry and his push shot jumper

2) nig Draymond Green (someday he will get severely kicked or punched out)

3) Smart

*honorable mention D.Howard (poor example of a professional bballer)

All -time
1) Fisher (coat string flappin punk)

2) Kobe (no team player / I am better than MJ punk)

3) Curry (hero baller PERIOD)

**honorable mention Zeke ( a true racist punk)

TheCorporation
03-26-2019, 10:52 AM
LBJ knocked for loyalty, you say?

https://i.postimg.cc/0r1J1CYb/Loyalkobe0.jpg

Anyway, my 3 are

KD = for being a snake

And I guess that's it. Curry's shimmy stuff is annoying too but he's just having fun like any 0 MVP kid would.

hiphopanonymous
03-26-2019, 11:01 AM
Kelly Olynik - after the K Love incident I can't stand the guy

James Harden - something about his game ...maybe it's because he's taken drive and kick to the extreme and it's almost more like drive and refbait... he always looks to draw the foul he takes advantage of all the modern rules that ban defense and spoon feed offensive players and I admit there's absolutely nothing wrong with him doing that in fact he should if it gives him competitive advantage but I am against all that his game is built around. He's also been pushing the boundaries of traveling with his triple step back jumpers... just don't like what I see but I respect him at least but I just don't want to watch him play and it pains me to know people will emulate him

Draymond Green - hate his attitude, good all around player but so arrogant in a bad way

Believe it or not LeBron does not make the cut it's his stans that cause most of the discussions about him by overhyping him.

FKAri
03-26-2019, 12:00 PM
1) Curry and his push shot jumper

2) nig Draymond Green (someday he will get severely kicked or punched out)

3) Smart

*honorable mention D.Howard (poor example of a professional bballer)

All -time
1) Fisher (coat string flappin punk)

2) Kobe (no team player / I am better than MJ punk)

3) Curry (hero baller PERIOD)

**honorable mention Zeke ( a true racist punk)
If Curry's a hero baller then wtf is Westbrook?
3 people on your lists I can agree with: Fisher, Zeke and Dray.

Vino24
03-26-2019, 12:06 PM
Kyrie. Only Kyrie can take a team that should cruise to 60 wins and only manage 45 :roll:

Doranku
03-26-2019, 12:26 PM
Kcp
Kcp
Kcp

Xiao Yao You
03-26-2019, 12:27 PM
Rubio, Exum and Cousins unless we are still calling Carmelo an NBAer

Vino24
03-26-2019, 12:28 PM
Rubio, Exum and Cousins unless we are still calling Carmelo an NBAer
I'd take Rubio over Kyrie at this point

Mask the Embiid
03-26-2019, 12:34 PM
DOGSHIT - his racist white fans who deny that the reason they prop him up is because he is white.Jeremy Lin fans didnt hide the reason,Tiger Wood fans didnt hide the reason, ect.

He literally tries to play exactly like Harden but way slower/way less athletic/way worse handles and gets none of the hate Harden gets.

I dislike him so much more than every other player that im not even going to finish the list.

TheCorporation
03-26-2019, 12:39 PM
DOGSHIT - his racist white fans who deny that the reason they prop him up is because he is white.Jeremy Lin fans didnt hide the reason,Tiger Wood fans didnt hide the reason, ect.

He literally tries to play exactly like Harden but gets 5x worst and gets none of the hate Harden gets.

I dislike him so much more than every other player that im not even going to finish the list.

Hot take

SpaceJam2
03-26-2019, 12:59 PM
Kobe

Xiao Yao You
03-26-2019, 01:04 PM
I'd take Rubio over Kyrie at this point

Maybe based on their contracts. No other reason

MoBe1Kanobi
03-26-2019, 05:09 PM

He literally tries to play exactly like Harden but way slower/way less athletic/way worse handles and gets none of the hate Harden gets.

Agreed:applause: