PDA

View Full Version : This is why his name is James Frauden

Bronbron23
03-26-2019, 10:24 PM
A big game with a playoff atmosphere and he plays like he usually does in a playoff atmosphere. I can't believe anyone actually thinks this guy is the best player in the world

LoneyROY7
03-26-2019, 10:25 PM
And what's your name?

Bronbron23
03-26-2019, 10:41 PM
And what's your name?
Come on man don't be salty. You didn't really think James harden was actually gonna show up this year in the playoffs did you? As the best player on a team he shoots about 40% from the field in the playoffs. It's who he is. Tonight was just a reminder of that and a preview of whats to come.

LoneyROY7
03-26-2019, 10:43 PM
Come on man don't be salty. You didn't really think James harden was actually gonna show up this year in the playoffs did you? As the best player on a team he shoots about 40% from the field in the playoffs. It's who he is. Tonight was just a reminder of that and a preview of whats to come.

Tonight was a regular season game, but now the playoffs have started apparently. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Can't switch narratives fast enough.

Bronbron23
03-26-2019, 10:53 PM
Tonight was a regular season game, but now the playoffs have started apparently. :oldlol: :oldlol:

No obviously it was a regular season game but it was a big game as far as regular season games go for obvious reasons. Both teams were actually trying and playing playoff type defence. That's the point. When teams actually try hard and play defence James harden isn't effective. He Never has been and he never will be.

StrongLurk
03-26-2019, 10:55 PM
OP could not cherry pick harder.

Spurs m8
03-26-2019, 10:57 PM
No obviously it was a regular season game but it was a big game as far as regular season games go for obvious reasons. Both teams were actually trying and playing playoff type defence. That's the point. When teams actually try hard and play defence James harden isn't effective. He Never has been and he never will be.

Loney in sheer denial, he knows what you meant and he knows big games Harden shrinks...its in his blood.

Blows my mind people still buy the empty hype and empty stats.

Spurs m8
03-26-2019, 10:58 PM
that stat line :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ImKobe
03-26-2019, 11:00 PM

Is it cherry picking when Harden's choked in every Playoff run since becoming the #1 guy in Houston?

Rudeboy3
03-26-2019, 11:01 PM
9-26

More fga thans points :roll: :roll: :roll:

StrongLurk
03-26-2019, 11:04 PM
Is it cherry picking when Harden's choked in every Playoff run since becoming the #1 guy in Houston?

Was this a playoff game? Sure looked like a regular season game.

SouBeachTalents
03-26-2019, 11:07 PM
Harden still has the opportunity to prove everybody wrong in the playoffs, but this definitely was a big regular season game, one that had MVP implications, and he threw up a total dud like he has so many times in the postseason. Dude could still ball out in the playoffs and make this an irrelevant performance, but I'd definitely be at least a little discouraged if I were a Harden/Houston by how he played tonight

Bronbron23
03-26-2019, 11:08 PM
How is it cherry picking? You know harden wants the MVP more than anything. This game could sway voters either way. It was by far the most important game of the regular season. Both teams were engaged defensively unlike most regular season games and it definitely had a playoff type atmosphere.

It's all good though you don't even have to use this game as a example. You can use any playoff that he ever played in with Houston.

ImKobe
03-26-2019, 11:12 PM

Rockets can't afford to lose, they could finish anywhere from 3-7th, a couple losses here & there and they're playing Denver in the 1st round.

So yes, it's a Playoff atmosphere. Two MVPs facing off late in the season with Harden's team battling for HCA.

AirTupac
03-26-2019, 11:16 PM
Dont worry guys. Retards like these guys will disappear like Harden does every playoff. And then yell HES GONNA PROVE EVERYONE WRONG all season long. Its like clockwork. A clock made by GODAMN RETARDS

Loco 50
03-26-2019, 11:17 PM
:confusedshrug: Looked exactly like one of his playoff statlines to me. :confusedshrug:

SamuraiSWISH
03-26-2019, 11:18 PM
He just doesn’t do this high usage rate insane stats shit in the playoffs. When it matters. It’s always fools gold. Every single season. He’s been an absolutely dominant individual regular season player for the past 6 to 7 years. And it never translates on the big stage.

RoseCity07
03-26-2019, 11:19 PM
Harden really is a great scorer but he also has the green light to keep shooting. It's easier to shoot bad shots all game when you have a coach allowing you to do it.

He's not the only one either. Lot's of stars get to just chuck away and shoot 44% or lower.

This is why Jordan is the real GOAT. He shot 50%. These volume scorers don't impress me. This is why Curry is the best scorer in my opinion. He is very efficient. He doesn't have 10-30 nights.

imdaman99
03-26-2019, 11:20 PM
Look a lot of people thought Dirk was a perennial choker up until that 2011 run. Harden will have his chances. For the record I don't think he's a choker. I think he has big games in playoffs as well. If you're expecting someone to dominate in the playoffs and average nearly 35 on their way to the championship, it's not happening anymore. Anyone would wear out doing that in every round nowadays. I'm pretty sure MJ would as well.

Gus Hemmingway
03-26-2019, 11:21 PM
9-26

More fga thans points :roll: :roll: :roll:
Finals Kobe'esque

Spurs m8
03-26-2019, 11:25 PM

Stop being so fvcking daft hahahah

SouBeachTalents
03-26-2019, 11:25 PM
Look a lot of people thought Dirk was a perennial choker up until that 2011 run. Harden will have his chances. For the record I don't think he's a choker. I think he has big games in playoffs as well. If you're expecting someone to dominate in the playoffs and average nearly 35 on their way to the championship, it's not happening anymore. Anyone would wear out doing that in every round nowadays. I'm pretty sure MJ would as well.
Can you name a single playoff game of significance Harden played great in? More often than not, he's played somewhere between below average & terrible

SamuraiSWISH
03-26-2019, 11:26 PM
Dirk was a choker lol even his greatest run is overrated. 2011. He faced a broken down Kobe Bryant and Lakers squad. That was totally burnt out. And he happened to face a Miami Heat team that clearly should’ve won, but LeBron quit again or decided to let the carcass of Shawn Marion lock him up defensively. And he wasn’t even the best player in that finals.

Can you name a single playoff game of significance Harden played great in? More often than not, he's played somewhere between below average & terrible
His best games that I ever remember him playing in the playoffs, is in the 2012 Western Conference finals against the Spurs. When he was the thunders third best player LOL

TheCorporation
03-26-2019, 11:26 PM

:lol Got his ass

Bronbron23
03-26-2019, 11:31 PM
Did you even watch full games of mj? He went all out on both ends all season long in a more physical era. He could easily put up 35 a game a good efficientcy in this era in the playoffs.

SamuraiSWISH
03-26-2019, 11:32 PM
Did you even watch full games of mj? He went all out on both ends all season long in a more physical era. He could easily put up 35 a game a good efficientcy in this era in the playoffs.
Bro with the defense, pace, space, and lack of rim protection. I think Kobe could put up near 40 points per game in this league. Jordan probably even more.

TheCorporation
03-26-2019, 11:33 PM
Finals Kobe'esque

Definitely has a 6/24 feel to it

SouBeachTalents
03-26-2019, 11:33 PM
His best games that I ever remember him playing in the playoffs, is in the 2012 Western Conference finals against the Spurs. When he was the thunders third best player LOL
And then he went on to completely bomb in the Finals :lol A sign of things to come

Bronbron23
03-26-2019, 11:46 PM
Bro with the defense, pace, space, and lack of rim protection. I think Kobe could put up near 40 points per game in this league. Jordan probably even more.
Yeah probably if they wanted to especially if they were in Dantoni's system. It be hard in the triangle though even in this era. It was built for winning not individual stats