PDA

View Full Version : Lebron: "The NBA has been on my ass".. about flying to Miami during season

90sgoat
03-27-2019, 09:33 PM
"I thought about about taking this game off and flying to Miami for the ceremony, but the NBA has been on my ass"

Has Silver called the kibosh on Lebron's Miami roid runs?

Is that why he is playing like he is?

plowking
03-27-2019, 09:37 PM
Why not post the full quote?

So you can start believing your own shit?

How bored are you?

scuzzy
03-27-2019, 09:39 PM
Imagine being so out of touch with fitness that you believe superstar athletes are forced to fly to Miami to take steroids :lol

90sgoat
03-27-2019, 09:43 PM
Imagine being so out of touch with fitness that you believe superstar athletes are forced to fly to Miami to take steroids :lol

Man, you must be really out of touch.

You think superstar athletes just go get black market shit?

They have their own top secret doctors, like Michele Ferrari and a handful other doctors who specialize in this.

Lebron doesn't just get HGH and steroids, I believe he also gets blood plasma treatment and other kind of enriched blood treatment.

scuzzy
03-27-2019, 09:45 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/hGvPZWTk/iopkl-kl.jpg.
:oldlol: :roll:

SpaceJam2
03-27-2019, 09:45 PM
:roll: :roll:

Guaranteed double XL wearing neckbeard confirmed :roll: :roll:

scuzzy
03-27-2019, 09:47 PM

Guaranteed double XL wearing neckbeard confirmed :roll: :roll:

SpaceJam2
03-27-2019, 09:48 PM
Man, you must be really out of touch.

You think superstar athletes just go get black market shit?

They have their own top secret doctors, like Michele Ferrari and a handful other doctors who specialize in this.

Lebron doesn't just get HGH and steroids, I believe he also gets blood plasma treatment and other kind of enriched blood treatment.

Okay so let's work through this. If this were even remotely true, do you think he himself would personally fly to Miami to some "unknown, secret speakeasy" as opposed to having someone else pickup whatever it is you claim he is picking up?

I'm really curious as to whether you've thought any piece of this through, or are you just in

LEBRON :rant LEBRON :mad: mode?

Indian guy
03-27-2019, 09:52 PM
He was thinking of flying to Miami for Bosh's jersey retirement, you dumb ****. Even mentioned it right there in the interview. Retard :facepalm

SpaceJam2
03-27-2019, 09:52 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/c49zPzmq/neckbeard.jpg

Is that why he is playing like he is?

Yes. That's why he is averaging the same numbers he has for the last 15 years :lol

If I paypal you $25 will you go to the gym for one month?

SpaceJam2
03-27-2019, 09:53 PM
He was thinking of flying to Miami for Bosh's jersey retirement, you dumb ****. Even mentioned it right there in the interview. Retard :facepalm

Probably what's even dumber is that LeBron isn't even in the playoffs this year so why would he even...I just....:facepalm

90'sWOAT :facepalm

plowking
03-27-2019, 09:54 PM
Still waiting for the real quote. lol

LAmbruh
03-27-2019, 09:55 PM
Okay so let's work through this. If this were even remotely true, do you think he himself would personally fly to Miami to some "unknown, secret speakeasy" as opposed to having someone else pickup whatever it is you claim he is picking up?

I'm really curious as to whether you've thought any piece of this through, or are you just in

LEBRON :rant LEBRON :mad: mode?
The thought of legally prescribed hormones being delivered to a anonymous PO box and couriered to Lebron doesn't even tickle OP's brain

He has the illusion steroids are a once every 90 day fix like Lube Stop :oldlol:

Dr's have to personal pluck Lebron in the butt with a needle, it's the only sure way :oldlol:

Shaquille O'Neal
03-27-2019, 09:56 PM
I'm beyond critical of LBJ, but he said "the NBA's on my ass about me missing games" lately.

Meaning the fan that pays to see him play is getting robbed when he's not there. LBJ was talking about going to Miami to see Bosh's jersey retirement.

The next regiment of 'roids doesn't begin until the playoff starts. Duh.