PDA

View Full Version : The Pope is ****ing weird - Doesn

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2019, 09:32 PM
Trust me, a lot of Catholics aren

kennethgriffen
03-29-2019, 09:56 PM
what makes the pope so amazing to religious people anyway

does he have super powers. is it a family lineage. did he achieve some kind of 10th degree blackbelt in knowledge. did he ever perform a miracle.

i don't get it ... is he just a priest that gets voted into office. if so why kiss his hand or ring. he's no better than an elected official

TheMan
03-29-2019, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing][B]Trust me, a lot of Catholics aren

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2019, 10:59 PM
False, he isn't popular with you and other Jews pretending to be Catholics :confusedshrug: I kid

He's showing humility, numbnuts, he has asked us not to go overboard with the adoration but people don't listen.

https://media.giphy.com/media/OqAeQrGmU7lS6tENnQ/200.gif

Come on, Juan. Internet slow in Chihuahua??

Confidence in Pope Francis Down Sharply in U.S. (https://www.pewforum.org/2018/10/02/confidence-in-pope-francis-down-sharply-in-u-s/)

https://www.pewforum.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2018/10/PF.10.02.18_pope_favorability-00-00-.png

TheMan
03-29-2019, 11:04 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/OqAeQrGmU7lS6tENnQ/200.gif

Come on, Juan. Internet slow in Chihuahua??

Confidence in Pope Francis Down Sharply in U.S. (https://www.pewforum.org/2018/10/02/confidence-in-pope-francis-down-sharply-in-u-s/)

https://www.pewforum.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2018/10/PF.10.02.18_pope_favorability-00-00-.png
At least we got internet here chico, unlike in that banana republic that you're from.

And that poll only shows US catholics, so who gives a fukk

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2019, 11:14 PM
At least we got internet here chico, unlike in that banana republic that you're from.

And that poll only shows US catholics, so who gives a fukk

U.S. Catholics #3 in the world son! B

Let's agree that the baddest pope of all-time was Pope Urban II.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Pope_Urban_II_Illustration.jpg/220px-Pope_Urban_II_Illustration.jpg

:bowdown:

Hawker
03-30-2019, 12:49 AM
That

Overdrive
03-30-2019, 04:15 AM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]Trust me, a lot of Catholics aren

Nikola_
03-30-2019, 04:48 AM
Never seen atheist caring so much and loving the Pope before this one

Long Duck Dong
03-30-2019, 11:21 AM
False, he isn't popular with you and other Jews pretending to be Catholics :confusedshrug: I kid

He's showing humility, numbnuts, he has asked us not to go overboard with the adoration but people don't listen.

Is he more popular than other Popes before him though? The only popularity figures I saw were 71% in Europe in 2017. He caused a big uproar in Chile when he promoted a bishop with a pedophilia past. The majority of Chile's bishops refused to attend the promotion ceremony with the Pope which is customary and a huge slap in the face to the Pope. Chile's head cardinal told Francis not to promote this guy but Francis went ahead and did it anyway which puzzled everyone. And to top it all off the Pope then publicly accused this priests victims with slander. :oldlol:

I'm not a Catholic, but being part Irish I did have practicing family. My gf is also catholic. What I find amusing is that this Pope welcomes refugees from other religions that are hostile to Christianity. Past Popes sent out armies to kill invading Muslims by the millions and this one is literally washing their feet. :wtf:

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 11:36 AM
Is he more popular than other Popes before him though? The only popularity figures I saw were 71% in Europe in 2017. He caused a big uproar in Chile when he promoted a bishop with a pedophilia past. The majority of Chile's bishops refused to attend the promotion ceremony with the Pope which is customary and a huge slap in the face to the Pope. Chile's head cardinal told Francis not to promote this guy but Francis went ahead and did it anyway which puzzled everyone. And to top it all off the Pope then publicly accused this priests victims with slander. :oldlol:

I'm not a Catholic, but being part Irish I did have practicing family. My gf is also catholic. What I find amusing is that this Pope welcomes refugees from other religions that are hostile to Christianity. Past Popes sent out armies to kill invading Muslims by the millions and this one is literally washing their feet. :wtf:

Did you know that when Jerusalem was captured by Umar Ibn Al Khattab (RA) (actually the key was handed over to him), that the Jews and Christians were allowed to practice their faiths with their own rabbis and priests?

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 11:44 AM
what makes the pope so amazing to religious people anyway

does he have super powers. is it a family lineage. did he achieve some kind of 10th degree blackbelt in knowledge. did he ever perform a miracle.

i don't get it ... is he just a priest that gets voted into office. if so why kiss his hand or ring. he's no better than an elected official

You bring up an extremely important point, Kenny.

We should never have excessive admiration for human beings to the point where we deify them and we should be wary not to do that.

Thanks.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654:
Narrated 'Umar:
I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle."

Prometheus
03-30-2019, 12:02 PM
You bring up an extremely important point, Kenny.

We should never have excessive admiration for human beings to the point where we deify them and we should be wary not to do that.

Thanks.

Agreed

Long Duck Dong
03-30-2019, 12:17 PM
Did you know that when Jerusalem was captured by Umar Ibn Al Khattab (RA) (actually the key was handed over to him), that the Jews and Christians were allowed to practice their faiths with their own rabbis and priests?

But that's not the case today. Christians and Jews are treated like dirt in Muslim counties. The only reason they haven't been all murdered or forced to convert is because the Q'uran somewhat protects them(not atheists or other religions though). Even so, life is made very hard with heavy discrimination and suspicion. In most cases in these regions they are not allowed to build new places of worship, only maintain existing ones. All religions are very flawed with Islam being the worst and least tolerant of them all.

Bosnian Sajo
03-30-2019, 12:54 PM
U.S. Catholics #3 in the world son! B

Let's agree that the baddest pope of all-time was Pope Urban II.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Pope_Urban_II_Illustration.jpg/220px-Pope_Urban_II_Illustration.jpg

:bowdown:

Ah, the guy that started the failed attempt of the crusaders :lol

How does it feel that you guys lost the crusades?

Bosnian Sajo
03-30-2019, 12:55 PM
But that's not the case today. Christians and Jews are treated like dirt in Muslim counties. The only reason they haven't been all murdered or forced to convert is because the Q'uran somewhat protects them(not atheists or other religions though). Even so, life is made very hard with heavy discrimination and suspicion. In most cases in these regions they are not allowed to build new places of worship, only maintain existing ones. All religions are very flawed with Islam being the worst and least tolerant of them all.

That is 100% false lol, you've never been to a Muslim country in your life :facepalm

TheMan
03-30-2019, 12:59 PM

Well, Pope Francis is pretty popular in the two biggest catholic countries in the world, Brazil and Mexico, and he's well liked in Latin America in general, the region with the most Catholics in the world :confusedshrug:

tpols
03-30-2019, 01:06 PM

pretty sure christians took over the world since then...

been shitting on em for a long while now.

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 01:07 PM

Let's not provoke him brother.

There are many Catholics who do good works in this world---building orphanages, ending world hunger, ending poverty, shelters, housing the homeless etc.

I'd rather both parties of us invest our energies on that instead of recalling past memories.

And it doesn't matter who "wins" the Crusades from an individual standpoint. Each of us has to answer to Allah in the Final Day.

If we obey Allah, and we die--we are martyred.
If we obey Allah, and we live--we get heaven and a slice of the short dunya and more chance for good deeds.

If they win the Crusades or whatever things in this life--sadly, they still burn in Hell forever as long as they are commiting the following sins: directing worship to other than God/ascribing rivals to God. (which Catholicism is guilty of)

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 01:12 PM
pretty sure christians took over the world since then...

been shitting on em for a long while now.

And that's also part of Allah's plan.

Most of mankind are ungrateful, disobedient, rebellious etc.

Even the Bible says: James 4:4 4
You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God

tpols
03-30-2019, 01:16 PM
And that's also part of Allah's plan.

Most of mankind are ungrateful, disobedient, rebellious etc.

Even the Bible says: James 4:4 4

no its not. it just is what it is.

TheMan
03-30-2019, 01:20 PM

Hey douchebag, there are Christian armies in Islamic countries today, name me one Islamic army in any Christian country? You can't because there aren't any :oldlol:

If I were you, I'd be a bit more humble though, a Christian country helped your Muslim asses from getting wiped out by another Christian country in the 90s...need I remind you, you Bosnian cawksucker?

Patrick Chewing
03-30-2019, 01:24 PM

Failed? The only reason the Muzzies haven’t taken over Europe was because of the Crusades. This pope unified Europe.

Y’all are still herding camels across the desert.

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 01:24 PM
All religions are very flawed with Islam being the worst and least tolerant of them all.

Long Duck Dong, who exactly gave you the authority to pass judgment on the quality of "religions"? Under which criteria? What is this criteria based on?

As a human being with a moral prerogative, are you comfortable in having thought this one through and spreading this to others?

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 01:26 PM
Hey douchebag, there are Christian armies in Islamic countries today, name me one Islamic army in any Christian country? You can't because there aren't any :oldlol:

If I were you, I'd be a bit more humble though, a Christian country helped your Muslim asses from getting wiped out by another Christian country in the 90s...need I remind you, you Bosnian cawksucker?

Redacted because I lost to anger.

The people of Bosnia will rise higher than ever inshallah.

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]Failed? The only reason the Muzzies haven

Patrick Chewing
03-30-2019, 01:32 PM
Your contemptful attitude will be one of many things that will cause your suffering.

As for your obnoxious attitude toward Bosnian_Sajo,
He will become a superior man than you. Mark my words.

And the people of Bosnia will rise higher than ever inshallah.

How did this turn into a Muslim thread? I can only handle hating on the Muzzies for one or two days a week.

But since you mentioned how that Bosnia guy is a superior man, let me ask one question. How come there are so little Islamic Nobel Peace Prize winners as opposed to Christian and Jewish winners??

Y

TheMan
03-30-2019, 01:35 PM
Your contemptful attitude will be one of many things that will cause your suffering.

As for your obnoxious attitude toward Bosnian_Sajo,
He will become a superior man than you. Mark my words.

Bosnian has likely already surpassed you TheMan in matters of faith and good works and education and he's several years your junior.

Wait until the Reckoning, then the disparities will be even greater--because he's not a bloodthirsty vengeful cruel creature who dreams of killing Muslims. No, God gave Bosnian_Sajo a clean heart.

And the people of Bosnia will rise higher than ever inshallah.
Whatever you say, bruh :yaohappy:

You are no one to pass judgement on anyone, you're going against one of the staples of our religions :oldlol:

And you are so biased that you didn't notice Bosnian Sajo being the one who started gloating. Patrick said nothing about Muslims yet Bosnian chimed in in a trolling way...FOH

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]How did this turn into a Muslim thread? I can only handle hating on the Muzzies for one or two days a week.

But since you mentioned how that Bosnia guy is a superior man, let me ask one question. How come there are so little Islamic Nobel Peace Prize winners as opposed to Christian and Jewish winners??

Y

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 01:38 PM
Whatever you say, bruh :yaohappy:

You are no one to pass judgement on anyone, you're going against on of the staples of our religion :oldlol:

You know what, you are right. I take back what I said. I let anger get the best of me.

TheMan
03-30-2019, 01:44 PM
I am only speaking between Bosnian_Sajo and TheMan.

And the final rankings are in the Hereafter.
Fukk you bitch, you don't know me from a hole in the way. I dgaf what you think.

I won't pass judgement on you though, that is up to God.

Long Duck Dong
03-30-2019, 01:45 PM

There were multiple Crusades buddy. That Pope started the first of the Crusades which was successful. His crusaders toppled Jeresusalm two weeks before he passed away as a victorious man. God probably slapped him on the back upon entering heaven and said, "Atta boy PU2!"

Patrick Chewing
03-30-2019, 02:09 PM
As a Christian, why on earth would you be talking about technology as the metric of human achievement.

Are you for real??

You

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 02:18 PM
Are you for real??

You’re having a bad week bro. You were exposed as a Jew hater, a supporter of homosexuals being executed, and now a Science denier! No wonder those Islam is stuck in the Stone Age jokes make so much sense. In your world, Muslims would have never gone to space, discover DNA, or have the ability to fly. Seems like a pretty depressing existence to me.

Nothing wrong with tech---mans ultimate goal is to worship God.

I don't hate Jews---im against antisemitism, but I do hate the action of disrespecting Jesus (PBUH) and Muhammad (PBUH), which Jews are guilty of

Islam isn't against tech. See 700-1200.

I am merely stating the actions on Earth we do and whats in our heart is more important than if we drive a model T or Hybrid....

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-30-2019, 02:26 PM
There were multiple Crusades buddy. That Pope started the first of the Crusades which was successful. His crusaders toppled Jeresusalm two weeks before he passed away as a victorious man. God probably slapped him on the back upon entering heaven and said, "Atta boy PU2!"

Ignorance on all levels.

1) The Resurrection has not begun yet---therefore Heaven and Hell are not either.
2) Bible and Quran forbid injustice and corruption and aggression.
3) Stop likening God to man.
4) Kafirs like yourself are given enjoyment for a brief time.
5) That Pope has innocent Muslim blood on his record and he will be sorted out.