PDA

View Full Version : Did Magic deliberately set LBJ up so that he couldn't get 4th FMVP

SpaceJam2
03-29-2019, 10:00 PM
Magic has pretty much done some of the worst front office moves of the year such as acquiring no shooting, no defense, leaking trade details, trading away the young talent we had for trash cans, and at this point I need to know...Magic knows only one guy has more FMVP than him and he didn't want another to pass him up so he did his best to sabotage Bron's legacy... :eek:

Maybe it's a hot take but what other explanation is there for Magic's awfully detrimental front office moves this year?

Ben Simmons 25
03-29-2019, 10:01 PM
Nah because Magic is really dumb. If he were smarter, I think you'd be on to something.

But Magic's opinions on players and his thoughts go with the wind... he's demonstrated that too many times over the years prior to any front office involvement.

SpaceJam2
03-29-2019, 10:05 PM
Nah because Magic is really dumb. If he were smarter, I think you'd be on to something.

But Magic's opinions on players and his thoughts go with the wind... he's demonstrated that too many times over the years prior to any front office involvement.

I can't believe he said, "We didn't get shooters because the shooting teams lost" when the Warriors have been dominating for the last 4 years :wtf:

ballinhun8
03-29-2019, 10:05 PM
You guys are cucks

Ben Simmons 25
03-29-2019, 10:07 PM
You guys are cucks

You're a dumbass that thinks Steph Curry is top 3 all time and or that he will go down as such. You don't get to have opinions ever again.

ballinhun8
03-29-2019, 10:12 PM
You're a dumbass that thinks Steph Curry is top 3 all time and or that he will go down as such. You don't get to have opinions ever again.

You're a fookin ALT who's opinion carry absolutely no weight on these boards.

Remember this. You're a nobody. Never have been. Never will be. You're good for a chuckle amongst the inbred whose daily life consist of hopping on and off of multiple accounts on this site.

You're angry that someone said Curry could end up with a top 3 resume? A Mt. Rushmore guy?? LMAO. Get a life puta. His resume is gonna be bonkers when he retires.

Big164
03-29-2019, 10:16 PM
Steph is going to keep winning rings without ever having to leave the Bay. Eventually overtime people will understand his genius.

SpaceJam2
03-29-2019, 10:17 PM

:roll: :roll:

How the fook can I take ANYONE seriously that says Curry is a top 3 player in NBA history. Jeff should literally close the account and give him time to reevaluate his poorly formed basketball opinions.

SpaceJam2
03-29-2019, 10:18 PM
Steph is going to keep winning rings without ever having to leave the Bay. Eventually overtime people will understand his genius.

Never said he wasn't smart.

But he is a beta boy for life.

SpaceJam2
03-29-2019, 10:19 PM
You're a fookin ALT who's opinion carry absolutely no weight on these boards.

Remember this. You're a nobody. Never have been. Never will be. You're good for a chuckle amongst the inbred whose daily life consist of hopping on and off of multiple accounts on this site.

You're angry that someone said Curry could end up with a top 3 resume? A Mt. Rushmore guy?? LMAO. Get a life puta. His resume is gonna be bonkers when he retires.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/sph1410/sph14101507/sph1410150700011/42579244-are-you-okay-colorful-words-on-the-wooden-background.jpg

ballinhun8
03-29-2019, 10:20 PM
Can you post under a different name?

I'm getting a little bored of ragdolling you around the past few days.

jstern
03-29-2019, 10:25 PM
You don't think Lebron has a big say on who gets to be on the team?

Your post reminds me of a child projecting into the dealings of adults, by simplifying it in their heads to one single thing. In this case FMVP.

Also scapegoating because the little kid's hero is missing the playoff. If the kid's hero didn't lose to sub .300 teams after publicly going into playoff mode, then he wouldn't need all these excuses and random conspiracy theories to defend his hero.

SpaceJam2
03-29-2019, 10:25 PM

no u

SpaceJam2
03-29-2019, 10:26 PM
You don't think Lebron has a big say on who gets to be on the team?

Your post reminds me of a child projecting into the dealings of adults, by simplifying it in their heads to one single thing. In this case FMVP.

Also scapegoating because the little kid's hero is missing the playoff. If the kid's hero didn't lose to sub .300 teams after publicly going into playoff mode, then he wouldn't need all these excuses and random conspiracies to defend his hero.

Yeah, Dr. Phil. Could be all that.

Or Magic sabotaged him.

kennethgriffen
03-29-2019, 10:26 PM
OP doesn't even know how many MVP's magic or lebron have

Ben Simmons 25
03-29-2019, 10:31 PM

Can you please stop letting your desire to procreate with a cute lightskin interfere with your all time basketball rankings?

I'm getting a little bored of ragdolling your shit brain.

SpaceJam2
03-29-2019, 10:34 PM

I know more than you'll ever know my friend

SouBeachTalents
03-29-2019, 10:35 PM
I don

jstern
03-29-2019, 10:35 PM
Yeah, Dr. Phil. Could be all that.

Or Magic sabotaged him.

Is Lebron James not your hero?

kennethgriffen
03-29-2019, 10:39 PM
I don’t think you read the title correctly

i saw MVP. my brain couldn't wrap around the idea of the finals being a part of anything lebron had on the horizon playing out west

SpaceJam2
03-29-2019, 10:44 PM
Is Lebron James not your hero?

Of course he is but that doesn't prove your point. Who is your hero?

i saw MVP. my brain couldn't wrap around the idea of the finals being a part of anything lebron had on the horizon playing out west

It's all good, we all goof from time to time now stop being so angry and racists and ENJOY the forum :cheers:

kennethgriffen
03-29-2019, 10:46 PM
Of course he is but that doesn't prove your point. Who is your hero?

It's all good, we all goof from time to time now stop being so angry and racists and ENJOY the forum :cheers:

how am i racist

SpaceJam2
03-29-2019, 10:54 PM
how am i racist

Was the hip hop nation thing a spoof or really you? I lurked a thread

Yeah you're a Kobe lover and seem unstable but I didn't think you would be that dumb to post that type of stuff. I hope it wasnt you but who knows man. People think everyone is someone else these days :confusedshrug: