PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs Timberwolves GT

Celtics 1825
03-29-2019, 10:44 PM
INSANE GAME :eek: :eek:

Warriors down 9 with under 2 minutes left in OT, and Curry goes god mode and ties it up with 0.5 seconds left

Proctor
03-29-2019, 10:45 PM
I cannot fvcking stand Durant, but how was that not a 3 shot foul? :roll:

The pointing at the ref after Curry made the last three...LMFAO

Celtics 1825
03-29-2019, 10:46 PM
Holy shit these refs are ass

Proctor
03-29-2019, 10:48 PM
The refs can burn in hell. That's terrible no matter who's playing.

Celtics 1825
03-29-2019, 10:49 PM
Agree, that KD 3 should've counted. That's some bs

FireDavidKahn
03-29-2019, 11:06 PM
Ignoring the rest of the game, that foul on Towns to end the game was the right one. You can't grab a guy while he is moving for a few seconds without expecting a foul.

Proctor
03-29-2019, 11:28 PM
Ignoring the rest of the game, that foul on Towns to end the game was the right one. You can't grab a guy while he is moving for a few seconds without expecting a foul.
Definitely, just wanted to see 2OT and that pass had no chance regardless.

hold this L
03-30-2019, 09:37 AM
This was a disgusting botched job, felt like refs were gambling on this game beforehand. :facepalm

Also shocked to see Curry pull an Alpha move on the refs like that, it's rare to see players do it at the level he did. Wasn't even being cryptic about it either. :pimp:

hold this L
03-30-2019, 09:39 AM
If that is a foul, than 4-5 of your players would get fouled out of the game with all the fouls on the Splash brothers running off the ball.. which tends to happen every single game. Granted Draymond also gets away with yelling at refs more than 99% of NBA players..

You can't have it both ways, unless you're a hypocrite or biased.

Hey Yo
03-30-2019, 09:45 AM
INSANE GAME :eek: :eek:

Warriors down 9 with under 2 minutes left in OT, and Curry goes god mode and ties it up with 0.5 seconds left
Then Stephenie (and other teammates) point directly at one of the refs, while laughing, who they thought made a bad call just prior.

Then different ref calls a foul on Katie on the in bounds pass with 0.5 seconds left in the tie game. Curry leaves the bench crying like a bitch, walks halfway back to the dressing room still crying and will probably get fined. Wolves win!!

Refs get last laugh..... :applause: :applause: :applause:

bobopenguin
03-30-2019, 10:18 AM

what about ankle grab on curry? that could literally be the end of curry's career.

KD's 3+1 shot was rigged.

FireDavidKahn
03-30-2019, 10:34 AM
what about ankle grab on curry? that could literally be the end of curry's career.

KD's 3+1 shot was rigged.

If that is a foul, than 4-5 of your players would get fouled out of the game with all the fouls on the Splash brothers running off the ball.. which tends to happen every single game. Granted Draymond also gets away with yelling at refs more than 99% of NBA players..

You can't have it both ways, unless you're a hypocrite or biased.

Like I said "ignoring the rest of the game".

Refs weren't good, no question about it but I'm specifically talking about that last foul. Should that KD shot have counted? Sure. Was that a legit foul on KAT? Yes.

hold this L
03-30-2019, 10:46 AM
Like I said "ignoring the rest of the game".

Refs weren't good, no question about it but I'm specifically talking about that last foul. Should that KD shot have counted? Sure. Was that a legit foul on KAT? Yes.
My only problem is the complete lack of consistency.
1. Late game soft fouls generally never show, they did last night
2. If the KAT foul counts, you basically have teams not have enough starters fouling Splash Brothers off the ball
3. I'm 100% certain ref felt some type of way from Curry's taunt last night and was being petty. :lol

If you want to call those, all I ask is to keep it consistent. I can't even get mad at the Wolves because it was all on the ref. I was laughing when the announcers were talking mad shit to the Warriors after everything went down though.

Hey Yo
03-30-2019, 11:00 AM
What's being overlooked in all of this is that GS had a 19pt lead in the 3rd quarter.

No excuse for their choke job.

hold this L
03-30-2019, 11:19 AM
What's being overlooked in all of this is that GS had a 19pt lead in the 3rd quarter.

No excuse for their choke job.
As annoying as the refs were, I agree with you.