PDA

View Full Version : Best player in Lakers young core

Akeem34TheDream
03-31-2019, 10:44 AM
Lonzo Ball is better than Kuzma and Ingram even though he cant make ft's and is a bad shooter. He is a better defender than both and plays smarter. What do you think? Am i totally wrong?

SpaceJam2
03-31-2019, 11:49 AM
I'll go with the cliche "it depends on what the team needs" but the fact that a guard shoots 41% from the charity stripe and what was it, 27% from 3 is unacceptable. Plus he seems to be injury prone.

Kuz was looking decent until he took a nose dive and Ingram actually started balling out for like 6 games with the King so now I don't know what to believe :lol None of them are great, but if I had to choose one I'd go with Ingram.

PickernRoller
03-31-2019, 11:52 AM
Lonzo is not better than Kuzma and Ingram but when you're playing 4 vs. 5 (thanks Lebron) on defense; in a guard oriented league, the impact of good defense on the perimeter becomes a premium commodity - which Lonzo provides.

Real Men Wear Green
03-31-2019, 11:53 AM
Of the three Ball is third in value. He's been the most injured and the other two don't have a flaw as huge as his jumper. He would have been better off a decade-plus ago when Rondo was ascending in a league where you could always find a place for a smart pass-first pg even if he couldn't shoot. These days it seems like half the league has a pg that can get hit and score 30. Also he doesn't fit with James offensively. If a guy can't shoot his game doesn't compliment James and Ball can't shoot. He's going to get traded this summer.

Ingram is second in value. He might be more talented than Kuzma but the blood clot business is a concern. Ironically the damage it does to his value makes it harder to get a fair return in a trade and could thus be the reason he isn't traded.

Kuzma has come the closest of the three to looking like a star. If he was a top three pick he would be viewed as a future franchise player, and conversely Ball being drafted second is the main reason he isn't just viewed as a career roleplayer. Expect Ball and Kuzma to be the basis for the Kemba Walker sign and trade.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-31-2019, 11:56 AM
Ingram has the most potential and skill of them all.

Kuzma has the best stats and is a better fit beside LeBron

Lonzo is the best defender. Along with being the better playmaker, he's got the most impact of the three.

SpaceJam2
03-31-2019, 11:56 AM
Lonzo is not better than Kuzma and Ingram but when you're playing 4 vs. 5 (thanks Lebron) on defense; in a guard oriented league, the impact of good defense on the perimeter becomes a premium commodity - which Lonzo provides.

And there it is. Took us only two whole responses to mention LeBron in a negative light. You're an amazing human :applause:

You're the #1 Bron Groupie, but let's wait and see who is LBJ's second groupie. I'm guessing it will be AirTupac or 3ball.

PickernRoller
03-31-2019, 11:59 AM
I've found a new loyal dog to add to my collection. Only thing that's left is choosing a collar to go along with the leash.

SpaceJam2
03-31-2019, 12:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWbIUiOVQAAEyiL.jpg

Akeem34TheDream
03-31-2019, 01:08 PM
I checked their stats and it looks like Lonzo was the best 3 point shooter between them this year. He shoots 3% better than Kuzma and shoots the same % with Ingram but tried more per game.

bison
03-31-2019, 01:20 PM
Ingram is the best. I am also realizing now that ball might be better than kuz. I like kuz but he hasn’t impressed me this season like he did last season. Hart definitely fell off. I realize he’s been playing injured but his 3 pointer is horrendous now.

Rico2016
03-31-2019, 02:12 PM
I had high hopes for Josh Hart, not anymore though.

I'lll say: Kuz, Ball, Ingram

superduper
03-31-2019, 03:06 PM
Ingram has the most potential and skill of them all.

Kuzma has the best stats and is a better fit beside LeBron

Lonzo is the best defender. Along with being the better playmaker, he's got the most impact of the three.

Well put, agree with this.

FireDavidKahn
03-31-2019, 03:11 PM
LeBron

nashwade
03-31-2019, 11:21 PM
safe bet - Kuz
Higher ceiling - Ingram

AirTupac
03-31-2019, 11:23 PM
Yall some stupid ass retards. Ingram has had a better season than Kuzma despite being 2 years younger :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Dray n Klay
03-31-2019, 11:26 PM
They all are useless

Thing about it, if Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma all got waived, the Lakers would be just as good

Gus Hemmingway
03-31-2019, 11:33 PM
lol young core

noone even batted an eye at that scrub cast until Lebron joined, no one

put LBJ on Orlando they'd say Jonathan Isaac and Mo Bamba were a 'upcoming young core' :oldlol:

SpaceJam2
04-01-2019, 12:05 AM
lol young core

noone even batted an eye at that scrub cast until Lebron joined, no one

put LBJ on Orlando they'd say Jonathan Isaac and Mo Bamba were a 'upcoming young core' :oldlol:

Dell Demps had the whole damn young core team up for grabs and said "Nah we good"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

And1AllDay
04-01-2019, 12:02 PM
Dell Demps had the whole damn young core team up for grabs and said "Nah we good"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Demps hittem with the Nah we good :oldlol:

Akeem34TheDream
04-01-2019, 12:33 PM
Yeah yeah we got it they all suck and Lebron has no help but its not this thread is about. Either compare them with each other or make your own thread you cancer cells.

AirTupac
04-01-2019, 01:01 PM
Wait didn't Dell Demps lose his job a week later? This is what these retards are arguing about? :oldlol: :oldlol: You don't get fired a week after if you did a good job.

superduper
04-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Wait didn't Dell Demps lose his job a week later? This is what these retards are arguing about? :oldlol: :oldlol: You don't get fired a week after if you did a good job.

Well... they won't be coming back in here again

Rico2016
04-01-2019, 02:22 PM

Wait didnt you OD on a blunt?

AirTupac
04-01-2019, 03:01 PM
Well... they won't be coming back in here again

Its easy to rape these kids. They have nothing on me except some random OD blunt thing :oldlol: Thats why I get 8 of them in my thread spamming stuff. Way... too.... ez.

LAmbruh
04-01-2019, 03:05 PM
Wait didnt you OD on a blunt?
He did:roll:

And1AllDay
04-01-2019, 03:07 PM
He did:roll:

Freakin knew it what a loser :oldlol: :oldlol: